Precious Jules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously? You didn't notice she's like seven months pregnant?" He replied. "I think they want to get somebody in place so she can work with them for a few weeks before she goes out on maternity leave."

"Anybody bite? Looks like it's been up here for a week at least."

Mark just shook his head. "Nah, it's a glorified gopher position. Christine is awesome but it's more of a bottom rung position. It's not like we don't answer our own phones for the most part." He said with a laugh. He was right, we don't get many local calls routed, and if we do they go right to the person through an automated system.

"I can see why nobody inside would go for it. I may know somebody willing to take it though." It was temporary, but it I'm sure we paid Christine better than a grocery store checker.

I ended up working a little late again, and decided to see if I could catch Jules at the store. After the way she left the night before she would probably slam the door in my face if I came knocking. I grabbed a basket and made a quick round getting a couple steaks from the meat case. I figure if she'll listen to me, I might as well make her dinner again. I gathered a few other items before making my way to the front. I looked at each of the lanes and spotted her and got into the short line. When she spied me she gave me an icy stare. She rang me out bagging my groceries as she went. It seemed she wasn't going to speak any more than necessary to get rid of me.

"Do you need a ride home again Jules?" I asked.

The guy behind me in line piped up. "Isn't she a little young for you buddy?"

I chuckled. "She's my neighbors daughter and doesn't have a car." I said shrugging him off.

"Bobby is giving me a ride." She replied coolly, as she rung out the guy behind me. I just waited at the end of the check out.

"Fair enough. I just wanted to give you a heads up on a possible job." I said. "I guess you're not interested in more than what you're making now, and working full time." I began to turn.

"Mister T!" She hissed as she looked around to see if the front end manager was in hearing range.

She handed the bags over the counter to the guy that was behind me with a smile, as he left she popped her closed sign up and looked back at me. "You're not yanking my chain are you?" She said as she gathered her drawer and began to close down the register.

"Not in the least. There's an office assistant job at my company that's available. The woman is going on maternity leave. It's only temp, but six months of temp at a lot more than you're getting paid now is hard to pass up. She came back a few minutes later.

"I called over to Bobby and told him I had a ride." She said, still a little sullen from last night. She tilted her head towards the door and we left. "What's the job like?" She asked as we reached the car.

"Office stuff, handle the mail, make copies, very few calls since we're pretty much a call center, calls are routed direct to peoples extensions." I chuckled. "Make sure we have coffee and office supplies, and generally keep the place from falling apart."

"Do I get to sleep with the boss?" She turned to me with an angelic smile.

"That's not funny Jules. There are laws about that sort of thing, despite your status of no longer being jail bait." I chuckled. "Besides, you answer to the personnel department, not to anybody specific. So I wouldn't be your boss. You'd basically be our girl-Friday."

I pulled into the driveway and shut off the car. I reached over the seat and grabbed my briefcase and pulled out the job application and handed it to her. "Give it to me when you've filled it out and I'll get it into the right hands." She just looked at me for a moment holding the application.

"You bought two steaks, and two russet potatoes. Having company for dinner?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

I laughed. "Well I figure I'd make a peace offering. If you don't want to stay that's fine. I can drop you at your door."

She shook her head and stuffed the paperwork into her purse and got out of the car, and walked towards the kitchen door. She turned and looked over her shoulder at me. "Are you coming?" I just laughed and followed her with the groceries. She prepared the potatoes in a way I'd never seen before, sliced most of the way through and well buttered, then wrapped in foil. She told me to set them on the grill about twenty minutes before starting the steaks and turn them every ten minutes or so.

She asked questions about the job, surprising me with the fact that she wanted to know more about what the company did rather than how much her pay would be. I explained what we did and how long I'd been working there, and the project I was working on to open up a new area we didn't previously cover. She had found a dust covered bottle of red wine in the rack and opened it pouring out two glasses. She watched as I flipped the steaks, and we chatted about nothing in particular. I dropped the steaks on a plate and covered them with foil, grabbed the spuds and turned the grill off.

"Voila, dinner is served." I said turning to Jules who had stepped closer to watch me.

"Don't drop them." She said in a husky tone before she stepped between my arms and kissed me. I returned the kiss with equal fervor until, with a jolt, I realized what I was doing.

I lifted my head sharply, "Damn it Jules." I said gasping for air. "That's not... I said no." I put my best stern expression and stared her down.

"Sorry, I uh, just wanted to thank you for not being mad at me for yesterday, and the job application, and dinner and everything." The fading daylight lit her eyes, and they looked positively feral. No, she wasn't sorry in the least.

We ate at the dining room table, where she discussed all the drama from the grocery store. She mentioned that one of the managers was having an affair with some girl in produce, and him with a wife and kids. Like before, she did the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen. We finished the wine and she asked me why I didn't have a girlfriend, her tone bordered on amazement.

"Once you've been bitten by a shark, it's hard to dive back into the ocean." I said with a laugh.

"Come on Jay. You're a good looking guy, you got the house, which really could use a cleaning by the way, did the missus really burn you that bad?"

I nodded. "Not financially, thank heaven, but she was very, trying. Once the romance was gone, and we had Samantha, she... hardened. I thought some of it was her job. Have you ever heard of a lawyer being a softy?" I said with a chuckle.

"I always thought she was," Jules began, then stopped suddenly.

"What?" I asked with a smile.

"Nothing." She blushed. "Well it's just that it looked to me like she treated you as rich bitch treats a butler or something. No respect, no affection, in fact I don't think I ever saw her so much as kiss you in the two years I watched Sam. Some nights I thought she treated me better than she did you."

"Well, after law school and her internship were over and she got into the job, she started getting pretty cold. She went from a wild-eyed smiling hippy, drinking out of a mason jar on a Saturday night to a gray suited stuffed shirt." I thought back to those times, hanging out with our friends laughing and having fun. I looked up when I felt Jules hand settle on mine. I quirked an eye at her, but she didn't flinch, instead she gave my hand a little squeeze.

"From righteous bitch to working for the rich." Jules shook her head. "Her loss will be somebody's gain. You need to move on, two years is enough."

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She was right, but it wasn't going to be a eighteen year old girl with a nice body and pretty face. "I'm not quite middle-aged enough to be buying a red sports car and picking up coeds just yet," I thought.

"How fast do you think I could get an interview?" She asked, bringing me out of my reverie.

"How fast can you fill out the application?"

She reached into her purse and pulled the application out, and pulled out a pen as well. She filled out the information, adding me in the referral field and handed it back to me.

"That's pretty quick, I'll see what I can do." I said with a smile.

"Put my number into your phone, that way you can let me know."

"I'm sure that personnel will let you know." I said. She just rolled her eyes at me.

She put her glass on the counter and took her purse setting the strap on her shoulder and shook her hair loose. "Thanks for everything Jay."

"You're welcome Jules." I said with a smile.

She walked to the door and turned. "Are you sure you don't want to take advantage of me before it becomes sexual harassment?" She asked with a big grin. I just shook my head. She gave me a wink before closing the door.

I pursed my lips remembering that kiss. It was hard and urgent, as if need drove her to it. I couldn't understand how a girl as pretty as her escaped the clutches of every single guy in high school. I shook off lingering thoughts of Jules and her proposition and watched the news before bed.

I dropped off the application with Christine when I got into the office the next morning. She looked it over before bringing it up to personnel.

"Is she hot? If you say yes I'm shredding this now." She said with a nervous laugh.

"She's cute, in a high school cheerleader kind of way. Why do you ask?"

"I want you guys to want me back in six months!"

"Of course we want you to come back." I said with a smile. I headed to my office and started my day. I sat there staring at my computer screen lost in thought when Christine came into my office with some paperwork.

"I knew I should have shredded that application." She said.

"You're just being hormonal. Get out of my office." I said laughing as I reached for the folders.

I'd gotten a call from personnel and answered a couple questions about Jules, and knew they were going to bring her in for an informal interview. She was practically hired before she walked through the door. Without surprise Jules was at my door the next evening bouncing like a jumping bean.

"They hired me on the spot!" She said as she jumped up throwing her arms around my neck.

"I knew you'd wow them Jules." I replied patting her on the back. She began the following Monday, and started turning heads the first day. She deftly handled her admirers by breezing through their flirtations and keeping her mind on the job. She dressed conservatively the first few weeks. When Christine left for her leave, just a few weeks before she was due, it was if a switch was flipped. Jules went into overdrive. She got permission from the corporate office to unload some no longer usable supplies from the stock room. They had been written off, so she was told to get rid of them. She threw them on some online auction site and deposited nearly a thousand bucks into the office petty cash fund. We soon had a new coffee service which saved us enough to start getting a basket full of snacks from a local bakery on Mondays. She had the cleaning service on notice if they didn't step up their game. I wasn't the only one surprised, Rick in personnel called and said she was a find.

It had been a month or so and thankfully Jules had kept a low profile with regards to her prior demands that I take her virginity at my earliest convenience. She walked into my office with a couple courier envelopes that afternoon. I hadn't seen her much today as she was on some quarterly project to sort and file invoices. She was dressed in a ivory satin top and a short floral print skirt which teased the dress code until it blushed. It was casual day so I didn't say anything, but like every other guy in the office my eyes lingered on her curves as she moved. I did my best to cover the slip by looking down at the folders she handed me. The top one had no markings like most of the folders in the office. She looked sheepishly at me and quickly left. I shrugged it off and pulled the files towards me and flipped open the top one and beneath a film of tissue paper was a drawing. I looked up and verified my office door was closed. I peeled off the tissue paper and beneath it was a charcoal drawing of Jules. She was kneeling with her head back slightly, she had her blouse open, and it had slid off her shoulders and pooled around her elbows. She had one hand on her breast and one between her legs, her fingers delving into the darkness of the charcoal. I realized my mouth was hanging open and my breath was shallow and fast. I placed the tissue back over the drawing and noticed a sticky note on the inside of the folder. In flowing script it said, "This was me last night."

I ran my hands through my hair and took a deep breath before buzzing Jules at her desk to come see me. She knocked softly on the door jamb before stepping gingerly into the office.

"Close the door." I said, my voice a low growl that I didn't recognize. The sound of it must have been threatening because Jules eyes shot up as she fumbled to close the door.

"What were you thinking? If somebody were to see this I could lose my job, and not just because it's you." I said with a menacing whisper.

Something snapped in her and her eyes went from spooked to feral. "What have I been thinking? The same thing I've been thinking about for last two months, no let's be honest, four years Jay. I want those to be your hands on me. If I can't have that, then I'm going to make you see what I feel. Do you know what it's like to see you come in here in your suit and tie, to come near you and smell your after shave, feel your warmth but not be able to touch you? Do you?"

I was surprised, my anger melted away, replaced by shame. I had no idea she was still feeling this way about me. I figured that she had finally given up, or found someone else to receive the gift she'd been so adamant to give me.

"I had no idea, I thought you were over it." I whispered.

"This fire has been burning for years, and you're the one I want to put it out, and you won't." She said leaning forward on the desk giving me a delicious view down her blouse, her breasts pushed up by a lacy bra. "This is the blouse I was wearing when I did it." She stood and lifted her skirt slightly and tugged a few times and lace panties slid down her thighs. She lifted each leg taking them off and deposited them on the folder. "I came twice in these today just thinking about you getting hard when you saw this." She tapped on the folder. "You keep them, and know that what was in them is available any time you want it." She buttoned up her blouse to a more demure level and turned and walked out of my office, closing the door gently behind her.

I started gasping, unaware that I'd stopped breathing. She had no idea, thanks to my desk, that I was hard, my erection strained against my slacks. My wits began gathering as my breathing slowed. I swiped the panties of the desk and took the folder and put both into my briefcase as quickly as possible and got back to work. I don't know what I did for the next fifteen minutes. It was too early in the afternoon to leave for the day. Which was good because there was no way I could get up from my desk until the excitement passed.

There was a soft knock on my door. I told who ever it was to come in and tried to pull myself together. Jules walked in with a fresh cup of coffee, closing the door behind her. Rather than set it down, she walked around and stood beside me before she leaned forward slightly and set it on the desk. I could smell her perfume, it smelled of wild flowers. I took a deep breath and steadied myself before mumbling a thank you. She turned to face me, daring me to say something about what had just happened. I looked at her, my gaze slipping down her torso pausing at her breasts. She inhaled slightly making them rise subtly. The image of her bent over my desk flashed through my mind as my gaze wandered down past her waist, settling on the hem of her skirt. My breath was coming in short gasps again. My hand reached out of its own volition, fingers grazing the inside of her thigh. She gasped and held her breath as my fingers slid slowly up the soft skin. We were both startled by a sharp rap on the door. She quickly grabbed a folder off the corner of the desk and made her way to the door.

"I'll take care of this, do you need anything else?" She said as she opened the door waving the folder boldly at me. "Oh, sorry." She said to the intruder.

"Uh, no thanks, that's all I need." I said, thankful that she was quick to react, and well. One of the guys from sales was peppering me with questions about a new contract he was writing and I did my best to put Jules out of my mind, which was no small task.

Thankfully I made it out of the building without crossing paths with her again. I breathed deeply, relieved that I had the weekend to clear my head. If I'd known about the living hell I was about to put myself through I never would have helped her get the job.

Saturday morning dawned bright, and me with it despite it being my day off. I decided to go for a quick jog to get my blood pumping. I put on my beat up shoes and headed out. Once again I found myself turning right at the end of the block and once more I had turned down Birch street, passing by her house. Her mother's car was there this morning, she must not have had to work last night, I thought. I picked up the pace and jogged down several more blocks and turned back, walking the last block to my house. I pulled my t-shirt over my head and wiped my face and chest with it before I stepped in through the sliding glass door into the house. I froze instantly as I noticed the coffee table had been neatened, the newspapers were gone, the magazines stacked. The empty beer bottle from last night was gone. I looked up my eyes darting around in the dim light. The scent of fresh coffee wafted towards me and saw the little red light on the maker. I listened for noise to tell me where she was as I quickly realized it had to be Jules here in the house. I heard a bump and water run, she was in the master bath. I made my way down the hall quietly, not letting on that I was in the house. The bed was made, the clothes I'd left on the floor were picked up and I turned the corner and looked through the bathroom door. She was leaning forward wiping down the counter with a towel, wearing a tank top and denim shorts. When she stood up she saw me in the mirror and let out a yell and grabbed her chest.

"Jesus, you scared the shit out of me Jay!"

"Imagine how I felt when I found my home invaded by a serial cleaner." I turned and tossed my t-shirt towards the closet door.

"Really? I just picked up a bunch of your clothes off the floor." She sounded annoyed.

"Really?" I shot back at her. "I don't remember asking you to clean anything! Go home Jules." I turned to see her standing in the bathroom doorway, her arms crossed beneath her breasts. I looked her up and down again quickly and realized that the shorts were actually a mini skirt.

"No."Her voice had lost it's edge and volume. "I want you to finish what you started yesterday." She offered meekly.

I took a step towards her and realized that would be a foolish idea and stopped. I rubbed my face with both hands trying to clear my head, when I put them down Jules had begun taking her top off. She had one arm free, her lacy little bra was faded blue like old denim.

"Stop! If you go any further I will toss your ass out onto the front lawn and your clothes behind you. She pouted for a moment, then a sly smile that scared the hell out of me spread across her face.

"I'm sure that Mrs. Dickinson next door would love to see me screaming at the front door about how I trusted you after being your sitter for two years, and how you took my virginity, and just tossed me out the door and my clothes behind me." She removed the top and stood there in her bra and the skirt. I felt like my heart begin pounding as if I were still running.