Precious Jules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Member389
Member389
1,674 Followers

Threats weren't going to work, I changed tack. I turned and sat on the corner of the bed, elbows on my knees, and looked at the floor. "You'd do that to me? You would ruin me for your own ends?"

I hoped she was bluffing. She stepped in front of me, nearly between my knees. "Finish what you started yesterday at work." She wasn't demanding, she was pleading. I looked at her smooth skin, the slight curve of her shins leading up to her knees, the patella outlined neatly. My eyes continued upwards to her trim thighs and the very short hem of her skirt.

"Please Jay."

I looked up to her face contorted in a grimace, tears flowing from her eyes.

"Please." She whispered.

I looked down at her legs again, and reached out placing my hand on the back of her knee and ran it up the back of her thigh. Her breathing was ragged. I rested my other hand on the inside of her knee and began running it up her thigh, she moved her foot, parting her legs slightly. I stopped at the hem of the skirt, her body was shaking in my hands. I looked up at her face. Her mouth hung open, her eyes shut tight. Her breathing was fast and shallow, her chest rose and fell with each quick gasp. Her eyes opened after realizing I'd stopped, and she looked down.

"What are you wearing underneath?" I asked, my voice sounding strange to my ears.

A defiant gleam lit her eyes. "Keep going and find out."

I looked down at the front of her skirt and lifted one hand, pushing the skirt up in back until I was cupping her ass. I lifted the other slowly. "Tell me you want me to stop."

"I don't want you to stop." She whispered.

I felt no resistance as my fingers found the center of her, the heat was incredible, the moisture made my fingers slick. My thumb slid upward eliciting a gasp from over my head. I stopped again. My breathing was getting as ragged as hers. She let out the smallest whimper and pushed her hips forward into my hand. I let her go and stood. Her eyes bolted open her expression complete shock when she looked up at me.

"No!" She whimpered. "Please Jay!" She reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck and I lost myself as I leaned down and kissed her. I pulled her to me, the soft fabric of her bra pressed into my chest. I reached up behind her and fumbled for the clasp and undid it. I ran my hands up the shoulder straps and slipped them off. I took her by the hips as she leaned back slightly and slipped it off tossing it aside. I looked into her eyes and let my eyes slide down her face, her neck and settle on her chest.

"You're more beautiful than I'd imagined." I said softly as I looked up at her. Her lower lip quivered.

"You thought about me?"

"Practically every day since you told me you wanted me to be the first to make love to you." A tear rolled down her cheek and I reached up and thumbed it away. "I haven't been able to concentrate at work because of you. Your smile, your eyes, even the smell of your perfume completely unhinge me." She reached behind her with both hands and I grabbed them, lifting them away from the zipper. She was pinned against me, the smooth softness of her breasts pressed into my chest. "There's no hurry." Her eyes closed part way as she leaned forward and kissed my jaw, trailing more down my neck. I let her hands go and slid mine down to cup her backside pulling her against me fully. Her arms reached around my neck and pulled my lips down to hers.

"I can't wait, to feel you." She said between kisses.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope I live up to the fantasy you've cooked up in that pretty little head of yours." My hands came together to find the zipper and pulled it down until it stopped. My thumbs slipped into the waist and began pushing the denim over her hips. She leaned back slightly and they fell away. She kicked them off and looked up at me, our eyes met for a moment and she stepped back so I could take her in. She was stunning, her trim waist gave way to the curve of her hips. My eyes trailed lower where she was completely shaved.

She roused me from my appreciation by taking my hand and turning me around, trading places with me as she sat on the end of the bed. She was eye level with the tent that had become of my running shorts. She looked straight at the front of them, then up at me and back down. She reached for the waist slowly and began pulling them down, they caught on my erection. A little smile flickered across her lips as she pulled the front away from me exposing the snag. Both her eyes and mouth opened slightly as she ogled me. She placed her hands in her lap and looked up at me.

"Is that because of me?"

I nodded slightly. "I wish I could say it was the first that was because of you."

A radiant smile spread across her face. She looked me over, appraising me I thought, before raising a hand slowly and took me gently in her hand. I inhaled through my nose causing her to pull back quickly. She looked up at me concerned.

"Does it hurt?"

I closed my eyes for a moment, and opened them again, a slight smile on my face. "Only if left like this for too long."

She took me in hand again, her hand grasped gently and she stroked a few times. My eyes closed again and felt the excruciating slow strokes fuel my desire. I grabbed her hand, stopping her. I looked down to find her wide eyes looking up. I shook my head, while trying to slow my breathing.

I took her hand gently off of me and lifted her off the bed. I walked around and pulled down the covers took her by the hips and tossed her onto the sheets with a yelp. A mixed look of surprise and panic crossed her face. I pulled open the drawer of the nightstand and fumbled knowing I had a couple in there somewhere. I came up with a packet and put the corner of it in my mouth.

"Wait!" She held up her hand. "I'm on the pill."

A blinding moment of clarity hit me as I realized she'd manipulated me completely to get to this point. I didn't trust her, but I had to have her now and tore the packet open and applied the condom. I reached down and took her ankles parting them none to gently as I climbed onto the bed.

"This may hurt a bit, the first time. My voice was deep and full of pent up lust for this slip of a girl. I looked down at her. The fear in her eyes palpable. "Tell me to stop Julia. Tell me that you don't want this."

The look in her eyes softened as she shook her head slowly and parted her legs further. "I do want you Jay, please."

I leaned forward and entered her slowly, her hands gripped my shoulders, her lip held tight between her teeth as I pushed forward and stopped.

"Am I hurting you?"

She looked up at me and she shook her head rapidly. "No." She whimpered.

I tilted my hips and pushed into her as deeply as I could in a single stroke causing her to cry out.

"Oh God, I'm sorry, I.." I fumbled.

She looked up, a mix of relief and pain in her eyes as a tear ran down into her hair. "I know." She let out a little laugh. "I've done a little reading on it."

That caused me to laugh as she released her grip from my shoulders and ran her fingers up behind my neck and pulled my face down to hers. She pushed her hips up against me in bold reminder of what we were doing. I took her gently but swiftly. It had been so long I knew I couldn't last. She mewed and whimpered and I climaxed pushing into her as I did.

I recovered as quickly as I could, and rolled off of her. "That's what you wanted isn't it? You're not a virgin any more." I rolled onto my side propping my head on my hand. I looked down at her and she was staring up at the ceiling blankly. "Jules?"

She blinked a few times and turned her head slightly. "You fucked me." Her voice was faint.

I nodded slightly. "There's a big difference between sex and love Jules." A tear rolled down her face and into her hair. "I'd like to show you the difference."

"Please? That's not how I imagined it."

"First I need a shower, between the run, and that, I feel a little sweaty." She pouted. "I was hoping you'd join me." Her eyes lit up and a little smile touched the corners of her mouth. I stood and took her by the arms and pulled her upright, her eyes bolted open as she hopped off the bed and looked over her shoulder at the wet spot, then down at my semi-flaccid cock, still wearing the now bulging condom.

"Did I do that?"

I laughed. "I may have helped, but yes, that's all you."

"I'm sorry." She added meekly.

I lifted her chin. "I'm not." I kissed her before took her by the hand and guided her into the bathroom. I disposed of of the condom and turned on the shower. Jules stood still watching me move around. "Is this too hot?" She looked dazed for a moment and walked over to the shower and held her hand under the water and stepped into the spray. I watched the water cascade over her body and slip into the tub and vowed to myself that I'd take my time and do this right for her.

She turned to face me, taking the soap off the holder and began rubbing up and down my chest and arms getting me lathered. "Turn around." She worked a lather down my back, all the way down to my ass and legs. I turned back and she worked her way up, my cock standing up hard once again. Her cheeks lifted in a quick smile as she lathered it up stroking gently. This time I wasn't worried I'd erupt too soon and let her explore. She lifted it and cupped my balls lathering them too, her grip was a bit firm, but a noise from me and she released them. "Sorry." She whispered. After rinsing off me off she reached forward, tentatively and took the tip of my cock between her lips. She experimented for a few minutes, licking and sucking my cock, her innocent ministration had me very hard in no time. I stopped her and pulled her upright and began washing her.

"We'd better finish before we run out of hot water." I said smiling. She turned her back to me and leaned into me as I ran my soapy hands up and down her torso. Her small breasts were high and firm, the small pink nipples hard under my hands. She let out a low hum as I reached lower across her stomach and between her legs. I slipped a hand beneath her and stroked back slow and deep, eliciting a louder moan as I dragged my fingers across her clit. "How does that feel?" I whispered in her ear as I did it once more. The other hand cupped her breast and gently pinched her nipple. Her breathing was ragged and quick. I let my hand slide up her stomach again, she grabbed my wrist trying to push it back down and I chuckled in her ear. "So impatient." I pushed her forward slightly and gave her a loud slap on the ass causing her to yelp again. She turned on me a feral gleam in her eyes and made sure she was completely rinsed off before she turned the water off.

She toweled off slowly, meeting my gaze, and sneaking peeks at me as she did. I was hard as a old hickory again and she looked down at it once or twice. She turned to the mirror and ran her fingers through her hair while patting it dry. "I wish my boobs had gotten bigger." I threw my towel over the bar and walked up behind her and took her shoulders in my hands.

"No. You're perfect just the way you are. These don't make you a woman, they don't make you sexy or desirable. At least not to a real man. This," I tapped her temple, "and this," I touched my fingers between her breasts, "is where sexy resides. It's in your intelligence, your confidence, and your warmth." She looked up at me in the mirror and swallowed visibly.

"I have that?"

I chuckled. "Well you seemed pretty confident that this would happen and here we are."

"I think I begged a lot too." She smiled and bit her lip.

I ran my hand up her to her breast, the other down her hip. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that you're a smart, beautiful, passionate young woman, and I want you to promise me that you'll always keep that foremost in mind. Those are your finest qualities, not these." I said giving her breast and backside a gentle squeeze.

"So I'm not sexy?" She said with a little smile, fishing for a compliment.

I laughed softly and kissed the top of her head, and pulled her back against me so she could feel my cock sliding up along her lower back. "Do you know what it's like being trapped behind my desk in a permanent state of erection every time you wear a short skirt or low cut top to work?"

Jules reached her hand behind her and ran it up her back until she had my cock in her hand. "I'd say I was sorry, but I'd be lying." She grinned ear to ear at me in the mirror. "Now that we're nice and clean, why don't we get sweaty again?" Her eyebrows went up.

"I think I've created a monster." I said as she led me out of the bath by the hand and brought me to bed. She climbed onto the mattress and stopped to look at the wet spot again. I walked up behind her and took her in my arms again. The mattress was higher and I was nestled between her cheeks as I ran my hands around her body, one massaging her breast, the other sliding down her stomach. "Is this how you imagined it that night Julia? My hands running all over your body." I slipped my fingers down between her legs. I kissed the base of her neck as I stroked her slowly. She let out a soft moan. "How did you do it?" I whispered in her ear and kissed my way back down her neck, her body shivered against me. "Did you rub yourself like this?" I began rubbing her clit in slow circular motion. She pushed into my hand, her hips rocking like a boat on a choppy lake. "Did you use your fingers?" I spread her lips and slipped my middle finger into her, stroking in and out keeping pressure on her clit.

"Aww..." She moaned.

"I bet you taste divine." I growled into her ear as I slipped my finger out of her. She let out a small whimper as I lifted my hand to my face and licked the dew from fingers.

"Lay down." I gasped. Jules did as I asked and rolled over and spread her legs of her own volition. I took her by the calves and dragged her closer to the edge and knelt down placed my tongue against her lips, parting them as I dragged it upward. I tried several different things to gauge her reaction when I thought she'd had enough I went after her clit again and slipped a finger back into her. A few minutes of me increasing the pace caused her to lift her hips and she moaned loudly. I didn't let up and rode out the writhing of her hips as she settled back to the mattress. I continued to clean her up and licked my finger clean. Her breathing was ragged as her legs flexed, her heels rubbing my upper back.

"Jay. Come up here." She unwrapped her legs from around my neck and scooted back on the bed. I stood and stretched my legs. She lay across the mattress, the sunlight pouring through the window dappled her creamy skin. She lay on her side, head on her hand and watched me. The swell of her hip enhanced her pose, one knee in front of the other. I followed the curve of it to the slight hollow of her waist and the swell of her breasts, topped with pale pink nipples. I looked at her, she looked at my cock, her tongue running slowly along her lower lip. "Lay down." She rubbed the sheets in front of her. I did as she asked, and turned to face her. She reached down and took me in her hand. I closed my eyes at the pleasure of her soft hand stroking painfully slow. "Lay back." She whispered. She laid her head on my hip getting a close up view of what she was doing to me. Her thumb circled the head getting covered in the moisture that was leaking there. She let me go and brought her thumb to her mouth and sucked it clean. "Salty." She said as she returned her hand and began stroking gently again. She noticed my breathing was fast and shallow and rolled up onto her knees and climbed between my outstretched legs and placed my cock between her lips. It was a slow kiss, delicate, wet and probing. I inhaled sharply and her eyes came up to mine. I had fantasies like this, more so in the last month, and I couldn't believe it was happening. Emboldened by my reactions she let her tongue slide down a little further, licking the shaft carefully. The licks got longer until she was holding the base of my cock and going after it like the first ice cream cone of summer. She took the head in her mouth and began taking slow strokes at first testing her capabilities. She lifted her head and looked up at me through fallen locks. "Am I doing this right?" She dove on my cock once more causing me to gasp with her enthusiasm.

"If you keep it up you're going to find out quickly." I gasped. As quickly as it began, it ended as she raised her head again and licked her lips clean.

"You said you'd make love to me." Her voice soft and heartbreaking in its innocence.

My head fell back against the mattress. "Come up here Jules." I panted, patting the bed beside me. She laid down and put her head on my shoulder. She couldn't reach my cock and settled for rubbing her fingers up and down my stomach as she lopped her leg over mine. I sighed as my breathing slowed to normal. "You see that? That's a hard cock." I laughed. "It may have a head, but it can't think. It has no conscience, it only wants relief. It has nothing to do with love." I stroked her back with my hand and gestured with my other. "There's a difference between loving someone and being in love with them. You have to be in love with them to make love to them. Fuck that doesn't even make sense to me."

Jules giggled. "I do love you though."

I sighed again and measured my response. "One of the foundations of love is trust Jules. When you said you were on the pill, I didn't trust you and put the condom on. Everything you've done to get into this position has been sneaky, under-handed and forced. You bullied me into this no matter how many times I said no. You can't force someone to love you Jules. Here I lay, with an incredibly hard cock, and my conscience has gotten the better of me."

Jules sat up and scrambled over me and reached for the nightstand drawer and tugged it open. She pawed around and looked over her shoulder at me and held up a small half-empty bottle of lubricant. A smile spread across her face.

I laughed. "I told you, the short skirts and low cut tops were getting the better of me. I had to take matters into my own hands."

She dropped it back in the drawer and pulled out another condom. She hadn't turned yet, she just stared at me over her shoulder as I rubbed her ass, dimpling the flesh with my fingers as I massaged it slowly.

"You thought about me? About fucking me?"

I laughed. "That bottle was full last week. I hardly think I'm the only one at work who has."

"You aren't, three guys have asked me out since I started." She giggled as she turned around and looked at the packet in her hand. "Jay?"

"What Jules?"

"Can we do it again, only slower?" She put the corner of the packet between her teeth and pulled gently. She pulled it out of the sleeve and placed it atop my cock and unrolled it down the length of me.

I was breathing deep and quick once again. "The only way you're going to get slow is for you to do it. Are you ready?"

Jules eyes went up at that. I directed her to straddle me, she sat up and took my cock and slowly slid down onto it. We both gasped at the feeling. She was incredibly tight and I had to close my eyes hard to keep from rolling her over and taking her like I had before. I ran my hands up her thighs, and took her hips as she rose slightly and rocked back down. She let out a guttural moan as she did it again. I let my hands slide over the curve of her hips and to the narrow waist before taking her breasts in my hands, kneading them gently before stroking the nipples. Jules exhaled sharply as she leaned into my hands.

"How do you feel." I asked.

"Like I'm on fire. So, full." Her hands met over her lower abdomen. "It's like liquid heat. Is that how it's supposed to feel?" Her eyes opened to slits and saw my grin and she began to smile.

Member389
Member389
1,674 Followers