Precious Jules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If it feels good, then you're doing it right." Her eyes closed as she let out a low hum and rocked her hips in a slow rhythm as if she were riding a horse. I slid my hand back down her side and ran it up the inside of her leg, delving into the heated confines and began rubbing her clit as she rocked. Her mouth dropped open and she started gasping, rocking forward as much as she could to keep the pressure up, before long she was past the point of caring how she sounded. Her hand had an iron grip on my forearm, a blatant demand that I not let up. She let out two, then three loud gasps and went slowly limp. Her grip on my arm changed from holding me in place to holding herself upright.

She breathed deeply for a few moments, her eyes shut tight. She leaned forward and raised herself off me and rolled to the side before opening her eyes. She stared at the ceiling for a few minutes, her breath slowing.

"That was intense."

I let out a breathless laugh.

"Holy shit Jay. Still?" Her eyes were riveted on my still hard cock. She glanced quickly up at me. "Is that normal?"

I laughed a little louder. "Not even remotely. It's because I'm in bed with a beautiful, desirable, and insatiable woman. I thi..." Jules rolled over and took my mouth with hers. She may not have had sex before, but she was skilled at making out. My hands roamed over her, feeling the dip at the small of her back leading to the swell of her ass. I grabbed at it with a firm but gentle grip.

"Tell me Jay. Tell me what it's going to take to tame that beast?" Her fingers traced circles in the whorls of my chest hair. She found my nipple and rubbed it gently causing me to gasp. A bright smile spread across her lips at the discovery. She lowered her head and took it into her mouth and sucked on it gently licking it with the tip of her tongue.

"Well that's not taming it, that's making it worse." I gasped.

"Then what? What can I do to help?" Her voice was so sincere and innocent it made me swell with desire.

"Are you really on the pill?"

Jules didn't reply, she just rolled off the bed, and took a few shaky steps towards the bedroom door. She darted back in, looking over her shoulder. "I forgot you had that big bay window and the mailman is walking down the sidewalk." She grinned.

"Oh no. Did he get an eye full?" I said laughing.

"No, he never looked up from the mail in his hands." She giggled. She sat on the edge of the bed and opened a little plastic compact. "See, the twelfth. I'm up to date." She sighed. "They taught us plenty in those health classes, but not what to do about this. I know this isn't normal and I consider it a compliment." She grinned again a blush colored her cheeks.

I rolled off the bed and went into the bath and took the condom off and washed up. When I returned Jules had scooted to the center of the bed, her legs tucked beneath her, running her fingers through her hair like a pin up model. She looked down at my now naked cock and her eyes slowly rose up to mine. Her mouth opened slightly. Her eyes went wide when they locked on mine.

"Do you really want to do this Jules." I felt my chest tighten. "It may be a little, uncomfortable, like before."

She nodded, her mouth still open.

"Pile up the pillows." I said before walking around to the nightstand and picking up the bottle of lubricant she'd teased me about. "Bend over them with your ass in the air." My voice turned into a harsh whisper.

Jules mouth opened further and she shook her head. "No." It came to be me that she thought that was my target. I felt the corner of my mouth rise slightly.

"Just do it Jules, it's not what you're thinking. Trust me."

She turned slowly and leaned over the stack of pillows, her knees still together. I reached down and took her knees and pulled them apart opening her to me. I pushed my cock into her slowly groaning the entire length. She let out a long low hum as I sank into her.

"Jules, if I hurt you, you have to tell me so I can stop." She answered with a gentle wiggle of her butt. "Jules!" I grunted and laid my palm hard against her ass causing her to let out a yelp before she giggled. I started slowly but couldn't hold back before I began pumping into her with complete abandon. Her hands gripped the sheets on either side of her head as I pinned her to the mattress by the neck.

I felt like I had blacked out when I heard her cry out my name. "Jay, let go! My neck." She sounded like she was in pain and I let go of her neck and leaned back, my cock coming free of her.

"I'm sorry."

Jules sat up and rotated her head, stretching her neck. "I'm not. I just think you blacked out for a minute. I can't blame you, that was intense." She said with a deep sigh. I looked down and noticed I'd finally found relief and my erection had given out.

I laid down and tried to get my breathing under control again. Jules slid over and nestled under my arm like she belonged there.

I roused to a pain in my shoulder and reached for it without thinking.

"Ow! What was that for?" Jules asked while rubbing where I'd accidentally cuffed her on the head.

"Sorry, something was scratching my shoulder and I reached for it without thinking."

"Oh." She lifted her head with a little yawn. "I didn't realize it was so energy intensive." She added.

I looked and noticed a little gold star earring which was likely the culprit. I took her earlobe between my fingers and rubbed the star.

"Ah, sorry about that." She sat up and reached for the earring and removed it, then the other and leaned over me to set them on the nightstand. I ran my hand down the small of her back and gave her ass a whack. She yelped in surprise. "Careful, you're likely to get me all worked up again." She said looking back at me over her shoulder with a smile. She turned and laid squarely on my chest and nestled her head next to mine. I crossed my arms over her lower back, Jules response was a soft hum of contentment and a kiss to the side of my neck.

"You know, it's amazing when the blood rushes back to the other head that it makes me wonder why you're on birth control if you were a virgin." I said with a soft laugh into her hair.

"Mom. Last year we had 'the talk' something along the lines of, "Don't make me a grandmother I'm too young for that just yet." She pointed out it's better to be safe than sorry. You never know when the opportunity will arise and you're not prepared for it." She turned her head away from me, her cheek resting on my shoulder. "I know she's going to figure it out, that I've been with a man, in the biblical sense." She added in a dramatic Southern drawl and ended with a snicker.

"Should I be worried?"

"No, dispatchers don't carry firearms, you're safe." She giggled.

"Well if I'm going to out I might as well go out with a bang." I rolled her onto her back with a surprised yelp. She looked up at me surprised, a grin matching my own spread across her face just before I leaned down to kiss her. We took our time, the urgency had passed and I explored her body at my own pace. Soft gasps and low hums filled the room as we made love again.

I lay propped on my elbows over her as she kissed random places on my face, our lips meeting every few moments. "Now that's how I imagined it." She said with a little smile, her eyes squinting in the bright light of the windows.

A loud growl came from between us making us both laugh. "I think there are other hungers needing to be fed. I missed breakfast."

Jules looked at the clock on the nightstand. "Lunch too." She grinned. I rolled to the side and let out a deep breath.

I looked over when Jules made a noise in the back of her throat. She sat up carefully. "One thing that the romance novels and movies fail to let you know about sex is how sticky, wet and smelly it is." She laughed, and padded carefully to the bathroom. I got up and stripped the bed, agreeing it was all of the above. I dropped the sheets into the hamper and left the bed unmade. I peeked into the open bathroom door to find Jules standing in front of the mirror looking at herself. She turned her face back and forth. I was unsure what she was looking for in her reflection. There was anticipation in her expression as if she were looking for something.

"Are you okay?"

Her head snapped around, eyes wide. "Yea! I uh, uh." She looked down at the counter, I could see her throat flex as she swallowed. "I just was looking for what you saw in me, when you said I was attractive."

I don't know what I was expecting but that was an emotional punch to the stomach. I took a deep breath, let it out slowly and reached for her shoulder. She looked up at me, her eyes wide and brimming, but she wasn't crying, not yet at least. I turned her away from the mirror so she was facing me. "You're looking in the wrong place. That's not what makes you truly attractive, beautiful in fact. That's in here," I set my fingers between her breasts, "and here." I moved them up to her temple. "Anyone can pull that off." I hiked a thumb at the mirror. "That kind of beauty really is only skin deep." The tear rolled down her cheek then. "Work on these two, and you won't need to worry about her." I pointed at the mirror again. "She'll just go along for the ride." My stomach chose to remind me about it's own needs just then, causing us to both break out in giggles.

"Thank you." She whispered as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Let's get cleaned up and we can go out and get something to eat."

She leaned back and looked up at me. "Is that safe? I mean if someone from work saw us."

"I know a place. Do you mind seafood again?"

She shook her head, a smile spreading across her face.

"Good there's a place down the coast a bit that has it right off the boat. Best crab cakes ever."

She slipped past me without a word and came back with her purse, setting it on the counter and opening it up. She took a hair brush and leaned forward brushing out her mane before giving it a few twists and pinned it to the top of her head with a clip. She slipped past me into the bedroom again. I shook my head and chuckled as I cleaned up. I walked out into the bedroom and she went past me into the bathroom again. I dressed and looked in the bathroom to where Jules was brushing on mascara.

"I don't think the fish care if you're all made up, it's a dockside tavern and grill, not the red carpet at the Oscars."

"I wanted to look nice for you."

"You look beautiful despite me." I said smiling. "Did you have a sweater or a coat, it might be cool on the water." She shook her head. "Let me see what I might pull off, unless you want to swing by your house to pick one up." Her eyes went wide. "Ah, your mother's not working?"

She shook her head again. "She's probably asleep though." She looked anxious as if she were afraid her mother would find out. I couldn't blame her, I wasn't keen on that either. The implications began to crash together and I turned towards my closet and found a flannel shirt that would probably keep her warm.

"Oh and another thing, skirt up please."

She broke into a broad grin. "What?"

"I have no qualms about taking you out to dinner, or for that matter you wearing a sexy mini skirt, but I want to be sure you're sporting something underneath lest you go around flashing everybody in sight." I said with a laugh.

She gave me a sexy look and reached down and lifted the hem slowly revealing blue lace panties, the same color as the bra she was wearing earlier. "Happy now?"

"Drop it before I call out for a pizza instead."

Her smile broadened even further as she took the flannel shirt and slipped it on. She rolled the cuffs up several times then slipped it back off. "Informal yet chic. This may start a new fashion trend." She picked up her bag and left. She looked around quickly to see if anyone saw her getting into my car.

"Did you want to scoot down?"

She looked at me, concern flooded her face. "I'll keep my head down, nobody will see me."

I laughed. "I was joking, but it might not be a bad idea until we get out of the neighborhood. You're an adult, you don't have to sneak around any more."

"Except when you're hanging around with the divorced father of the kid you used to sit. That would make for gossip gold."

"Good point, put the shirt over your head so anybody that sees you will think I'm going to the cleaners." For a moment she thought I was serious, then grinned as I backed out of the driveway.

I drove along the river above the tidal waters that overlooked the delta.

"I'm sorry." I barely heard her over the music on the radio. I looked to the side and saw a wet streak running down her cheek. I pulled to the side of the road at an overlook and stopped.

"What's wrong?"

"I've just been thinking about what I did." She swallowed deeply and opened her mouth to speak again but didn't say anything more. She took another shaky breath. "I'm sorry I pressured you into it." She stared straight ahead.

"Jules, you probably don't weigh a hundred pounds soaking wet. I'd hardly say that you forced me to do anything that I wasn't already thinking about."

Another tear joined the first, her brow screwed up tight. "I know, but then I threatened you with being found out without having done anything. That was a shit thing to do." She was about to speak again. I stopped her by placing my thumb over her lips.

"Yes, it was. Conscience is a real bitch isn't it?" I took a breath and let it out quickly, but I stopped myself from softening the blow. I felt it was important that she realize what she did was wrong. I turned off the ignition and unbuckled my seat belt, then hers and pulled her towards me. She turned into my arms as best she could over the console. "I don't want you to beat yourself up over it any more. I have no hard feelings towards you, and I don't want you to feel bad about it either. I just want you to realize that there are real consequences to actions." I kissed her behind the ear. "When we go to work Monday, we can pretend it didn't happen. Which would probably be for the best." I said chuckling softly.

She sniffled loudly. "I don't want to pretend it didn't happen. I want to tell everybody. I want them to know that I'm a complete asshole and I shouldn't be trusted."

"Stop it." I said pulling back from her and giving her a gentle shake. "I told you, if I didn't want to, then we wouldn't have done anything." I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She looked up at me, her face the picture of misery. "Jules." I felt like my throat was closing up. "I couldn't have made love to you if I didn't have those feelings for you." Her expression changed from misery to surprise. "But," I added quickly, "there is no way you should be saddled with a geezer like me. You have so much to experience, so much to learn. Don't be in love with me."

She swallowed hard and looked into my eyes and nodded slightly. "I'll try."

I let out a sardonic chuckle at that. "That's a first. I've never tried to convince a beautiful woman to not fall in love with me. I wish it wasn't so easy."

Jules let out a short laugh. "Oh, you haven't convinced her yet."

"If we don't get a move on we'll have to get some poles and go fish up our own supper."

She pulled her seat belt back on and flipped the visor down finding a mirror. "Oh hell." She started rooting around in her bag as I pulled my seat belt back on and got us back on the road. We arrived and got a table. Jules made a face when I suggested oysters, which made me laugh. We had a wonderful dinner and took a walk down the beach afterward. She was wrapped in my flannel and tucked under my arm as the cold wind blew the spray in our direction. We returned to the car and I started back towards the city. Julia had taken my hand once we were on the road and held it firmly most of the way back to the home. It was dark by the time we turned into our neighborhood and she didn't flinch, duck or hide.

"Jay?"

"Hm?"

"Can I stay with you tonight?" I wanted her to, very badly, and I knew that despite our talk by the river, feelings were setting in. I took a deep breath, about to respond when she cut me off. "Please? It's not what you think." What did I think? I thought that this was going to end badly for one or both of us if we let it run its course. I wanted to say no, and I wanted to say yes for the very same reason she wanted me to. When it came down to it I didn't say anything. I just gripped her hand a little tighter and nodded gently.

We got into the house and her cell started humming in her purse.

"Oh shit." She dug it out. "Hey mom."

"I'm fine why?" Julia smiled and covered the receiver. "No sarcasm, so she thinks something is wrong."

She uncovered the microphone. "I'm sorry I didn't know I was going out or I would have let you know. It just came up." She looked me straight in the eyes. "A guy from work." She replied.

She sighed. "Yes mom, I know dating at work is a bad idea. It's a temp job, if things go well it won't matter, I'll be working somewhere else."

"I'll take care of it tomorrow."

"Yes, I said tomorrow. I'll talk to you then." Her voice had dropped in pitch, her smile faded as she looked into my eyes in the dim light. "Don't you worry. I seriously doubt I could be in better hands. Love you, bye." She ended the call, but I could still hear her mother asking questions. Jules turned her phone off completely and dropped it into her bag. She kicked off her sandals and began unbuttoning the flannel shirt as she stepped towards me. She hit the bottom button just before she reached me and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. "Would you happen to have a spare toothbrush? I probably taste like fish and lemons too." She said wrinkling her nose.

"I probably do. Let's take a look."

***

"I hope there's something in this house to eat." Julia said as she rolled over and kissed me. "Besides you that is." She bit my lip and gave it a little tug and growled low in her throat.

"What kind of jelly do you like with your peanut butter."

Julia laughed. "Is that all you have in the house?"

"I have grape and strawberry." I said laughing. "Have a little faith."

"Strawberry then."

I got out of bed after kissing her very thoroughly and threw on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt before heading to the kitchen. I assembled my ingredients and whisked a couple eggs with some milk. I could hear her puttering around, and drawers being opened and closed. She walked out a few minutes later in a pair of sleep pants I had with a drawstring waist and a tee shirt of mine hanging loosely on her frame. She walked past me and rinsed out yesterdays untouched coffee and started a fresh pot.

"You weren't kidding?" She laughed as she watched me lay out enough bread to make four peanut butter sandwiches.

"Nope. It's one of Sam's favorites." I leaned over and in a conspiratorial voice added, "I don't make her eat kale when she's here. I let her eat like the kid that she is."

"Oh no, not pizza every weekend." Julia scolded.

"Not every weekend, and if we do we make it ourselves from scratch." My voice softened as I thought about it.

"Where is she this weekend?"

"I get her every other weekend during the school year. So she can spend time with her friends and keep up with her busy social calendar of birthdays and holiday parties. I get her on a lot of the school vacation weeks and things like that. We split the holidays." Julia's arms wrapped around my waist and I felt her lay her head against my back.

"You miss her."

"I do. One thing we committed to when we got divorced was that Sam wasn't going to be a bargaining chip between us. She knows we both love her and we continually reinforce that." I sighed and Julia let go of me and stepped beside me.

"What's next?"

"Assembly line. We dunk the sandwiches into the egg and then pop them onto the griddle. So let's heat that up. We can put these away." I said popping the lid back on the peanut butter. Jules didn't ask where it went but put it away right where it belonged. I squinted at her for a moment.