Precious Mammaries Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You hit it!" I gasped.

Joan wiggled her finger a bit.

"Right there?" she asked, double checking, as she poked my prostate a couple of times.

"Yes!" I replied, my eyes wide the fuck open. "Right there!"

She smiled, and continued wiggling her finger around; massaging my prostate as she slowly but deliberately, jerked me off with her other hand.

"Feel good, Baby?" she inquired. "Is this what my Jack really wants?"

"Yes." I somehow managed to squeak in a high pitched voice. "It's perfect. This is all I really need, other than the freaky stuff. This is all you have to do to keep me wrapped around your finger. Just keep going, Joan. Make me feel so good. Do this for me all the time and I'll be your booby bammer, I promise."

She smiled again, and continued her magical jerking and massaging technique. I could feel it building inside my loins, but I couldn't pinpoint where. My entire waist was enveloped in pure ecstasy. For those of you who don't know about this, a man's G-spot is his prostate gland. Stimulated in conjunction with jerking the muscles at the base of the penis or rubbing the frenulum, the result is one of the most powerful orgasms a man can experience. It can be so intense, that even the reserve load is expelled at the same time, leaving the poor guy unable to perform for several hours. I can tell you from personal experience, however, it's definitely worth it!

"It's- it's building!" I gasped. "Oh my fucking god, Joan! It feels so fucking good in my ass and my dick! Oh shit! It's- oh fuck, I'm going to cum! I'm gonna cum, Joani! Oh my fucking god..."

My voice trailed off as every nerve in my body seemed to soak in the feeling of pleasure I was experiencing. A normal orgasm feels good in your dick and maybe your balls, but with a prostate massage, it envelops your entire waist and even your ass cheeks with the same pleasurable sensation. This was no exception.

The feeling peaked with the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced, and the first spurt of semen erupted from my cock like a geyser. It shot over my head to land who knows where, followed by a second, third and even a fourth. The fifth sort of dribbled onto my face and forehead, and last few were merely drizzles onto my stomach. I was completely spent; I could feel the difference over any previous orgasm I had ever experienced before. I stared up at Joan, totally speechless. There were no words for what she had just done to me. It was she, who finally broke the ice.

"Did it feel good?" she inquired, with a sort of twisted smile on her face. "Did I make my master feel so fucking good?"

"Your master..." I responded. "I like the sound of that."

12