Precision Solutions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I haven't asked your permission, and you will happily agree when you experience what happens afterward. All right, beautiful man? Good! I knew you'd say that."

Taking the long view, Pandora was right on all counts. For that afternoon, she remained topless in her micro-shorts and hiking shoes; I still had on the soft long-sleeve navy half-top and that delicious white thong. After I pulled on a pair of well-worn khaki denims she escorted me on a neighborhood walk...you have no conception of how erotic that was. We did go shopping at several stores, and I found out w3hat it was like to be ogled. Personally, I liked it.

One thing I can say for that little thong...it caused me to have a very nice lump beneath my jeans, and if it did that with coarse fabric, imagine what it'll do in slacks and suits. My, my, my...the burdens a man must bear.

Her shorts...that image remains with me now along with a raft of erotic and intimate photos of us. She had no pussy grass, and the waistband of the shorts was so low that I could make out the top swelling of her mound just above her lips. The shorts covered only a third of her gorgeous bottom, and the thin connecting string between her thighs passed between her plump lips, revealing her pussy as if she wore a Wicked Weasel mini-thong. She seemed at ease with it all, especially during our shopping spree.

Dinner and Intimacy

Upon our return, Pandora asked me to stand before the mirror again and express what I saw and felt. My description was nothing short of pornographic minus the obscenity. The auburn waves covered much of my face; the caress of my hair was soft, warm and sensuous. The cropped top was deliciously erotic and bared about a third of my breasts with their nipples. With the way it all felt and appeared, I figured I'd always have rock hard nipples.

My abdomen was shapely and firm without being odd looking. Pandora observed quietly, "You, Jonathan Stone, are an image of sensuous masculine perfection. After dinner I'm going to ask you to take off your denims. Unless you object, there's a bit more to be done."

Only a blithering idiot would object.

I fired up the grill on the deck while Pandora removed already-prepared and seasoned steaks from the refrigerator. We had corn on the cob and slaw. Our dinner was slow, quiet, with each of us not speaking often but communicating electricity in megawatts between us. I cleaned up while my host showered and changed for the evening. Upon pain of death, I wore my new top and assured her that the trousers would go the way of the white buffalo whenever she so desired.

Pandora reappeared at my side as I stood in the doorway relishing the night sounds and scents of the woods. It was so peaceful. I turned to meet her and caught my breath at the sensuous lady beside me. A filmy, transparent gown without fasteners hung from her lovely shoulders, baring her entire body. A cologne of some Polynesian origin wafted delicately from her softness.

"Sit beside me here, Jonathan," she directed as she pulled over my head the sexy top, then unbuttoned my jeans and dropped them to the floor. "God, you're delicious!" she removed the thong. She fondled my full cock and my balls and played gently with the ring in my stem.

My shaft sprang to hardness and she gasped with pleasure as she enfolded it with her hand. We sat down and she reached over to hold my cock again, cradling it in the hollow of her hand. She smiled at me as it swelled well beyond the space in her hand, finally requiring both of them to contain me.

"I did well for you with that ring, didn't I?"

"You, sweet friend and intimate confidante, are an expert. If I weren't enjoying my nipples so much, I'd ask you to pierce them."

"No," she replied. "You are much too perfect for any more of my art. Just promise me that you'll display that gorgeous big shaft and my ring as often as you can. You are my best advertisement! And, don't you ever, ever get any tattoos."

With that, she bent and slowly drew my penis into her mouth. She took me slowly, at times pulling away to whisper compliments about its flavor, or its warmth and shape, then she resumed her meal of my intimate organ.

She ceased long enough to nuzzle and then fill her mouth with the dense oval of hair I'd shaped above my cock. After slowly pulling the fur from her mouth as she drew back, she expressed her pleasure with its softness and scent. This went on for nearly an hour, so skilled was this woman, always moving me to near loss, then drawing back at just the right moment.

I'd enjoyed oral intimacy before, but nothing like this. Then the sensations changed. I felt my heat moving and that exquisite tormenting flame started its burn. She knew, for without speaking she swallowed my entire length, shaft, head and its ring, creating a delicious vacuum upon me.

I whispered a warning that I would come very soon; she indicated that she preferred to swallow what I had to offer. I touched my hair and then my nipples, triggering my surrender. My cream was thick and delightfully messy, a bit of its slippery thickness escaping her mouth to slide down her chin. I watched Pandora swallow three times. Then she rested with my cock held gently in her mouth and her eyes closed.

My satisfaction was inexpressible as I gazed at her body partly covering mine. The muscles of her back and arms were attractively defined without appearing odd or over developed. Her beasts were smaller than mine but pretty with attractive nipple rings, her legs were powerful with strong thighs, a lovely inward curve at her knees, and then a sensuous curve outward in her calves. Her outer and inner vaginal lips were plump and smooth of all grass.

Pandora released my cock, slowly licked her lips of cream, smiled with a sexual intensity I'd not experienced, and stood to walk away from me, dropping her gown to the arm of a chair as she passed to turn the only lamp down to its lowest setting. The filmy gown slid off to the floor and it was when she bent over to retrieve it that I saw the light glance off a generous size metal anal plug between her rounded cheeks.

When she returned I remarked, "I am truly aroused by your plug. That has to feel delicious."

Pandora laughed softly, then said, "That's good, Jonathan. Because I'm going to introduce you to the pleasures of it tomorrow. When you leave me, you are going to be the consummate sensuous man."

The sweet-scented night wore on in our near-darkness. She led me to her bed and lay beside me, whispering, "Oh, Jonathan, Jonathan, how will I get along without you?"

"Pandora, you won't have to. You're my permanent caretaker, stylist and goddess of all sensuous skills. All you need to do is call me...or permit me to call you."

"Take me, lovely man, and please, oh, please do me from behind first."

With that, she rolled over, slipping a pillow beneath her hips as she did so. The act raised her bottom for me to withdraw the plug, then lubricate her hole. By now I was as hard as I could be. With her body hole already expanded from the plug, I easily nosed my cock between her buns and began slowly pressing into her.

The warm gel felt delicious as I moved through her tightness, expanding her cavity and sensing the grip of her anal muscle on my shaft as she deliberately squeezed me. I stopped momentarily several times to ensure that I was not hurting her; she panted and shook her head vigorously, then demanded that I continue.

Two hours had passed since she had devoured me orally. I felt my cream rising once more and I nuzzled the channel of her spine as I whispered in the darkness, "I'm going to come, lover. I'm sure I'll more than fill you...do you want me to continue?"

"Ever the beautiful gentleman, aren't you Jonathan. Of course I want every tiniest molecule of you, sweet man! Fill me, and it had better be that sweet, thick goo you shot down my throat earlier! That was heavenly."

I rose over her, withdrawing slightly, then I crashed over that precipice of an orgasm, spurting my very insides into her body. It was as though I had given her something of me that I could never get back. I panted as I drove into her, then withdrew to plunge in once more.

"Oh, God! Oh, Jonathan! No one has ever touched me that way before...O, damn! Oh...somebody please help me. You...are...taking my womanhood...oh, oh, I can't even resist.

I'm coming, coming...oooo, there I go. Jonathan, I am coming on the bed and I'm wetting it, too! God...you are destroying me, Jonathan!"

I continued my thrusting until she ceased crying out and wept quietly. "Jonathan, I swore I'd never, ever, surrender myself to a man this way, and you took away so beautifully every bit of resistance I had. Now I am a shivering, sticky mess and I've peed in our bed. You must think me a horrible lover."

"To the contrary, Pandora, You've fulfilled every desire I had for a woman. That was exquisite. What you think is a mess is so sensuous to me that I can't describe it. When you turn over, I'll lie on my back under you in that delicious mess, and I am not through with you in the slightest."

"That is the most sensuous thing you could say, Jonathan. I cannot afford to lose you. I know I'm married, but I must have you within me and know that I own at least a part of you."

"Pandora, Pandora, shhh. You have much more of me than that small part you described. No matter who else enters our lives, I promise you that you have me at any time. Now, put your leg over me and sit down on my shaft. Both of us are messy enough to make it smooth."

She did so, holding my stem until she had secured me within her pussy; then she sat down on me, whimpering with joy when she hit her base. "I feel that ring against the bottom of my throat, Jonathan. So perfect...so completely hard, so...so...uh, oh! Here I go again!"

Pandora did her own moving this time, furiously rising and falling, working herself into a frenzy until she collapsed on my chest in her orgasm. She sucked each of my nipples until they became elongated, then she squeezed my breasts.

"Lord, Jonathan, this is what most men would do to a woman; here I am sucking your nipples and squeezing tits that are bigger than mine! There is nothing ordinary about you, you gorgeous, tender beast."

We gave ourselves to each other for several hours before sheer exhaustion took over. Pandora simply collapsed on me and slept like a dead woman. I wouldn't have wakened her for anything. I whispered to her in the darkness, "Lover, this delicious mess I'm lying in is so sexy. Thank you, angel. I believe I enjoy this so much that I'd really like to repeat it for the rest of the week."

It was only the next day when she whispered, "I heard what you said last night, lover. About enjoying the mess I made for you. You cannot do this to me enough, Jonathan, and yes...I certainly will do it all again for you."

Later that day we went out for a casual dinner. I wore the short top with the thin, partly clingy fabric and long sleeves, my black denims with that delicious thing underneath, and my boots. I started to make a huge pony tail, but Pandora wanted me to leave my hair unbound.

She wore a yellow sleeveless blouse with no fasteners but a neckline widely divided to a point just below her breasts, a green skirt so short that she had to have gotten it from PRISM and was in danger of imminent arrest, and sexy half-heel black pumps that made the muscles in her bare thighs and calves cord up in an invitation to any observer to screw the daylights out of her.

I had every intention of doing just that when we returned.

The stir Pandora caused as we walked to our table for the moment outstripped the following reaction to my hair and nearly visible breasts under the half top. I held the chair for her, and Pandora showed no reluctance to display her smooth pussy as the impossibly short skirt rose to reveal both her ass and vagina when she sat down.

Everyone around us then fixed their attention on me. I overheard one older teenage youth say, "God, Angie, what I wouldn't give for a rack like he's got! Hate to say it, doll, but he's bigger than you are."

She didn't miss a beat as she replied, "Okay, Kevin...you take him, I'll screw his girl, and then we'll swap. I'll bet he is one ferocious lover for a man or woman! He is gorgeous."

Pandora grinned as she overheard this interchange. An older woman at the table beside ours caught me totally by surprise when she leaned over and said, "What is your name?"

"Jonathan," I said with some trepidation.

"I want you to know, Jonathan, that when you sat down your top flipped up, and you have the most delicious pair of tits I've ever seen! With that gorgeous mane of hair...are you sure you're a man?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I chuckled. "I'm a guy...just ask my date here. And thanks for your compliment. I enjoy my breasts, they're nice, and you're welcome to check them out after dinner, if you want."

"Oh, for God's sake, Helen. Don't act like white trash. Let him alone and get your ass back over here!" This from what apparently passed for her husband, another one of those model men...small imitations of the real thing...who is a guy but never a man.

Sometimes a man just needs to know when to shut up. With her husband's cruddy remark, she got up from the table, came to stand behind me, and whispered, "May I touch you?" as she glared at her husband and the others at her table.

With a glance at Pandora who was grinning from ear to ear with approval, I said, "Yes, pretty lady...please do." She reached around me with her arms and raised my skimpy top to clasp my breasts, thumbing my nipples as she did so. It was really erotic. Once she had done that, she bent to kiss Pandora and said loudly enough for all to hear, "You have a perfectly luscious ass and a pussy I'd love to lick. Here's my business card; call me if you desire."

With that, she glared again at her husband, sat down at her table, and casually remarked, "See, Harold, sometimes you just need to shut your mouth. And don't think for a second that if she calls me, I won't eat her alive, pussy first!"

It could have degenerated into a fight. Harold and the other man at their table wisely decided to not go that route. We continued with our dinner, Pandora easing back her chair to part her thighs and display herself to me and everyone in view, as she made suggestive remarks to me about what she intended to do to me when we got back.

Me? I ceased trying to keep my top down and enjoyed every opportunity to bare my beasts. I am a confirmed exhibitionist now in this and other ways, thanks to my friend and lover, Pandora. I have more difficulty from good looking men than I do others who cannot believe they're looking at a guy with long hair and great boobs.

Every day was a repeat in some fashion of Pandora's and my instruction times and style recommendations. She did get me to enjoying the feel of several styles of anal plugs, too. When it ended and she drove me back to town and my apartment, she came in with me, and we made love all over again. She left the next morning, quiet, overjoyed with our love affair, and determined to have me in her life.

I knew I'd found a treasure and told her so.

A Casual Meeting

I'm in the consulting business. To be specific, I run a very small business entitled Precision Solutions. We have one purpose, to even the playing field for those who go by the nickname of ordinary nice folks and who are taken advantage of by predators who see the world as little more than prey.

The business is well-funded because of several inventions I've made that were generously snapped up by an outfit known as PRISM Designs, a very fine organization to which Pandora had first introduced me. They paid me well, allowed me to retain the patents, and continue generous royalties on such little goodies as an extremely powerful, small camera worn over one eye but mounted in a set of glasses. It operates much like those used by AH-64E Apache gunship drivers to target people and things on the ground.

The ocular assets are a near-miracle, and it's controlled by a tiny item held in your palm. The battery pack is concealed in an attractive belt and is amazingly powerful. PRISM wanted it first to use with their sensuous website for taking pictures in public and particularly up-skirt shots of known and unknown subjects. One of the directors, Mark Campbell, shortly thereafter began utilizing it in military applications for the spooky side of that company.

Another of my inventions is a digital photographic process that will self-adjust to make near and distant pictures equally clear and crisp in the same image. PRISM snapped up this one, too.

My office is on the sixth and top floor of a fairly new complex in a downtown location. There are other buildings around us, but we all accept the fact that others are looking at us often in any given day. If you don't want to be seen, close your shades.

We have a nice-size pool outside my office with a sun deck around it. Anyone can use it as long as they agree to its two simple rules: first, you can wear whatever you desire, even if it's nothing, and users have to be respectful of others. The building's owners enforce these, but we who use it do also.

At first, I was really afraid to remove my clothes; then after I saw some twenties-and-older ladies and two guys doing so, I tossed my reluctance and undressed one day in mid-summer, never to return with clothes on.

Whatever I expected for a reaction when I undressed, shook out my hair, and slowly applied my favorite coconut-scented suntan lotion with the mile-high SPF, slipped in a plug, then lay down and arranged myself, it didn't happen. One woman, an older teen girl with a guy who was probably her boyfriend, and two other guys from downstairs stared momentarily, nodded in complimentary recognition, then went back to reading and checking their portfolios.

The sun always feels so delicious on my skin and I'm aroused by my entire body being a honeyed tan color. The smoothness of my body arouses me, so I touch myself often. I started out on my stomach, allowing the stainless anal plug with the round onyx tip to display itself, then become warm.

I turned over to lie on my back. My shaft is full, generous as it rests against one of my thighs, and the gold ring in its mouth gets warm so that it causes an erotic tingle in my cock.

Yes, I do become hard, very hard, and when that happens I do nothing to conceal it or halt the enlargement. I was slightly embarrassed the first time I experienced an orgasm in view of the others there. I'd made the mistake of fantasizing about my sister and then about one of the loveliest black women I've ever seen who'd just settled into one of the lounges nearby; she was completely nude and had a body that would stop traffic on Interstate 10.

My loss was gentle, and I hadn't even touched myself. It was also obvious. I gripped the sides of my lounge and turned my head sharply into the mass of waves and curls in my hair beside my face, then I saw how hard my nipples were. They'd swelled to such a point I could have dialed a phone with them. I nearly bit my tongue trying to not groan with pleasure.

I glanced at the black beauty who was watching me intently and knowingly, held my shaft upright, then surrendered to the luscious wave of heat and slippery goo that bled thickly from the mouth of my cock, past its gold ring, and down my shaft to slip onto my body and into my grass.

My panting subsided; I removed my two fingers with which I'd supported my stem to keep it upright, allowed it to fall heavily and wetly to my left thigh, and relished the feeling of my cream slipping past my tender balls and into my anal cleft. I traced my wet fingers over its fullness, enjoying the slippery of sensation of cum gathered in its nose ring and coating warm, hard flesh. I dozed for a time before rising without looking at anyone and walking slowly to the sliding door of my office.