Precision Solutions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That perfume describes you perfectly, Sheila," I said.

"You are the first person we've flown who has been so complimentary,' she spoke in a low, rich voice. "We don't speak in euphemisms," she said. "May I compliment you on your breasts...and that incredibly lovely hair? To say that you are merely dangerous hardly does anyone justice. You, Jonathan, are pleasantly unnerving and indescribably desirable. Now, have I made you an enemy by being lusty and frank? After all, I am the corporate cougar."

"Sheila, not in this or any other lifetime. I'd like to talk over a host of things with you without feeling as if I need to reach out and grab you just to be well-mannered."

"You thoughtful man, Jon, I can see you are a treasure, indeed."

For the entire time it took to fly to Palm Beach from Baton Rouge, our conversation rarely ceased. This was one deep, well-educated, and lovely lady in manners and the gifts it took to carry on a memorable interchange. About halfway there as we flew over the Gulf of Mexico, I asked her for her business card. On the back of it she wrote her two private phone numbers, then gave it to me, kissing me softly as she did so.

Upon our arrival at the airport in Palm Beach, Ashwynde Richardson picked up at the door and said intimate goodbyes to our flight crew. They waved to me, but Sheila took my hand and whispered, "Jonathan, would you consider saving a few moments for me, before you leave?"

"That is a promise I guarantee to keep, Sheila. Have a good day and please be careful.

Ashwynde Richardson proved to be more beautiful in person and certainly more erotic. Lord, I have never seen anybody like her. The images I saw on her website in which she wore nothing anywhere under those lovely, tiny little skirts, described her accurately. She wore a maroon sleeveless sweater with a neckline that stopped only south of her nicely revealed breasts and a snugly fitting khaki micro-skirt that could not quite conceal a delicious portion of her shaft.

Just how we avoided arrest I'll never know. We certainly drew enough stares and pointed fingers for a lifetime. She drove us to their office. That, too, was memorable for the simple reason that that little skirt bared all of her shapely, enviable cock resting between her thighs. She literally made me hungry.

In her office was gathered some of the most sensuous people I've ever encountered. This is the first time I can say that about any meeting anywhere.

Mark Campbell was without question the sexiest man I've met. He's got nearly as much hair as I do, and he is one handsome individual. He's enough to make a man...ah, well, stop it...okay! He hasn't got my big boobs, though. The fact that this made me feel better caused me to feel like a grade school child.

His wife Parker obviously had gypsy blood in her veins. That woman mercilessly yanked every fetish I have for gorgeous women with sexy body hair and stunning big breasts wearing tiny little skirts that show off everything. I have never, ever seen such an incredible growth of underarm fur as she has. I am simply amazed that as top heavy as that beauty is, she's got better posture than I do!

They all greeted me and I instantly knew I was among friends as well as highly skilled professionals. The ladies didn't bother to cover anything from my view, something that made me wonder if anyone got any work done here. I expected a crowd of hungry admirers to pound on the door at any moment, demanding Mark's presence.

After greetings and a lot of good humor that was pleasantly free of filth, we sat around a circular glass conference table. Ashwynde sat next to me on my right and Parker on my left. I understood perfectly why the table was glass. I know no man who has been forced to make serious plans for well-deserved mayhem and has at the same time had to view the delicious nakedness of Ashwynde and Parker through the tabletop.

Parker began. "Jonathan, describe to us what your plans are and how we can provide the assets you'll need."

After fifteen minutes of my horror story, Ashe and Parker were fighting tears. Mark was straining to subdue a rage that only men can perceive from the subtle hints of what fury lies within.

"Here's what I plan," I said. "First, I've worked out how I want to isolate these three. That's their pattern...they operate as a triad. I need a military-capable small helicopter...your MH-6 would be perfect. It should be shipped to Baton Rouge in one of your commercial long haulers with one of those smaller size corrugated shipping containers large enough to conceal the Little Bird. Have some company logo such as PYRAMID painted on the side; there are thousands of those where we are.

"I have isolated a section of abandoned warehouses where no one goes, and no one asks questions. I want your transport to offload the MH-6 inside an old warehouse to keep it until it's time to fly. Then move it outside. Who's going to drive it?"

Mark answered, "You've already met Arabella. She used to drive an AH-64D Apache for an air cav unit. She's also had combat experience with us. Jonathan, do you need weapons mounted on the bird, and if so, what?"

"No, this isn't a mission where there'll be any opposition. What I need most is the noise suppression capability of those six Teflon-coated and carbon fiber rotors. Quietness is of paramount importance. That blade vortex interaction that makes the slapping sound would kill this operation.

"Next, I'm going to deliver the items in my pickup from the back door of my friend's restaurant to the Little Bird at the warehouse. There'll be three. I'll have them subdued and strapped. There'll be six of us in the bird...can it handle that weight, Mark?"

He nodded quickly. "Since we'll dismount the Dillon mini-gun we usually carry and the rocket pods on each skid, that'll drop the weight considerably."

"Okay, I'm going to need you, Mark, to help get the bodies into the bird and then to move them when the times comes. Here's what I have in mind."

I described to them the details. When I'd finished a silence hung over the table. No one spoke for what seemed an eternity, but the grim expression on everyone's face said it for them.

"Jonathan, that's a scheme I'd never have dreamed of, although I had to do something like it in a case involving my mother being stalked and harmed. You've described something that no one in that circle will ever forget."

"Once that is done," I continued, we fly back to the warehouse, Arabella, you reload the bird in that transport and you two head back to Florida."

The team sat for a time without talking. Then I asked, "Can anybody see loopholes or soft spots in this plan?"

More silence, then Mark replied, "Honestly, Jonathan, this is tight. We'll talk over smaller details, but each of us will have a chance to talk with you during the next several days. And remember, Ashe and Parker have you slated for a photo shoot."

"Jonathan," spoke up the gypsy beauty, "you and I need to get together this afternoon to hash out the details of the photo shoot. I can tell you that it's going to be extremely unrestrained, so if you have any hesitations now is the time to let me know....but I hope you don't," she concluded with quite the lascivious expression for a graceful lady.

"Are you talking about it being done in public?" Yes, she nodded.

"What is involved...just single poses, or pictures with others?"

"There will be others from our group with you. And I need to make clear that you and they will be involved in intimate sexual pleasures. I have every intention of pairing you with other men and with women...some of whom you've already met. Does this create a problem for you?"

I shook my head.

"All right, let's get my part out of the way. Go with me to our patio outside. We have a pool and the weather's ideal. At least get some sun on that lovely body, and I have a good excuse to take off my clothes just because I enjoying doing it. In case you are concerned about my precious husband getting upset, don't be. Mark is well-versed in his wife's lust for nudity...and for other gorgeous men," she whispered this with a timid smile.

How I got through the next two hours of conversation with this gypsy beauty, I'll never know. Off came her blouse and skirt to reveal what to me is the most delectable and rich growth of skillfully maintained body fur I have seen before or since. Parker is unique.

On her lovely face her thick dark hair starts its growth in front of her ears and isn't stiff, it's soft and long so that she brushes it back into her long black mane. Contrary to what I thought, she isn't covered with hair; rather, she has very little fur except the long, dense growth beneath each of her pretty arms, a trail of dark fur down her tummy, and a delicious thicket of black hair from slightly below her hips to part-way down her thighs. Front and back. Everything else is smooth.

We laughed as we shared compliments about each other. Parker was really surprised at the size of my breasts, and the gold ring in the mouth of my cock excited her. Mark had one, too. We settled our arousal by taking half an hour to fondle each other. I ran my fingers through her underarm fur and slid my hands over and into the beauty at her hips and legs. She complimented me by gasping loudly and urging me to caress her glossy pussy and thighs. And she took a lot of time to play with my breasts and stem.

Compared to her giants, mine were small, but I think part of her excitement was generated by the fact that such lovely, shapely gifts were on a man. At last, we settled back to talk over timing and equipment for the journey.

Finally, she checked her watch and said playfully, "Jonathan, I really do hate to stop this delicious time...but you and Ashe have a date. You are going to need every bit of strength you can muster because she plans to leave you a mere shadow of your former self. We'll see each other again on the photo shoot...

Something Unexpected and a Recovery

"Wuuppps! Wait a minute. My secretary is on the other line with an emergency...what is it, Brenda?"

"Parker and Jonathan, I'm so sorry to interrupt but I just got a call from Ashwynde. Her mother was killed in a bad car wreck on the way to work, and she's had to fly out to Missouri. Jonathan, she said she is crying over having missed her date with you and will contact you later."

I felt as if someone in my own family had been killed. For a moment I was speechless, then I asked Parker if she'd get Ashe's contact number so I could reach her later; and I wanted to at least send a gift rather than flowers.

Parker turned to me and said in a soft voice filled with emotion. "Jonathan, your kindness may seem small to you, but it is unusual in most men. Give me a few minutes to get dressed, then let's have lunch before I take you to the photo shoot."

I agreed.

Parker took all of twenty minutes in her office next door and she reappeared. She's beautiful in a very sensuous and different way. She'd pulled her long hair back into a scruncher-secured pony tail.

She wore a soft, sleeveless white sweater with a high neck that completely bared her shoulders, then flowed beneath her arms and back up behind. Her underarm grass was nothing short of heroic and contrasted sharply with the sweater. Even with her arms at her side, its long tendrils flowed out in front and behind her arms.

Her tight and short skirt [doesn't anyone wear typical dresses and skirts around here!] was attractively belted with a red leather item that matched her medium-heeled leather pumps and fell to her upper thighs. Then continued her sensuous advertisement for body fur. Those powerful legs were dark with silky fur to mid-thigh, then she was smooth-shaven to her lovely feet.

My hopes were fulfilled when she sat down to get something out of her shoe. The tiny skirt drew itself up to bare everything nearly to her lower hips. God! she was dark and beautiful to me. Her pussy was buried somewhere in that mass of long, black grass and she obviously was proud of her assets there. With few women wearing much body hair, she'll stand out wherever she goes. From what I've already seen, she is quite proud of that.

We took her Honda Pilot to a lot bordering the beach. "Our photo shoot will take below here in a couple of hours, Jonathan. Will it be any problem for you if I am your main partner? We've planned some very explicit scenes that may include another of our staff, a handsome redheaded youth named Hayden."

"No, Parker, thank you for asking, though. I'm ready to do whatever you plan...and I assume that you're the one who decided on the sorts of pictures your photographers will take?"

"Yes. I've looked forward to this since I discovered I'd be your partner. I know Hayden anticipates it! I truly hope you enjoy this. Have you ever been with a man before in something such as this?"

"No...I never really thought of it, but I look forward to meeting him. I trust you all will be patient with me since I'm new to this. I don't want to be clumsy."

"Putting our guests and participants at ease is an enjoyable task for us, Jonathan. It'll be no difficulty whatever. And we will have Hayden and a new beauty for her first time."

_ _ _ _ _

The entire group showed up for the shoot, along with a sizeable group of beachgoers and PRISM staff. Parker had arranged the feature for me in several parts. They would do posed and un-posed singles of me; given the already-scorching sensuality of these gorgeous naked and willing people, I had become firm and was well on my way to being hard as a rock.

Parker was stunning in her gypsy nakedness, and her shiny underarm and hip-and-thigh growth of hair simply made me hungry. I still could not imagine how she had such good posture with those enormous breasts.

Hayden and I met and I could tell that though I'd never done scenes with a man, it would be enjoyable. The surprise was my former 'security' agent on the flight down, Sheila Davenport. Except, now, whatever I thought forty years of age looked like, she wasn't it. The sensuous, unruly, kinky mass of wild silver-white hair still blew madly in a cloud about her. Those violet eyes stared at me with a renewed intensity.

Sheila had lovely breasts with nipple rings that bounced merrily when she moved. And she had the most erotic vaginal piercings I'd ever seen. There were six on each plump lip with a short chain joining the front two and from which there swung a multi-carat emerald on its own small chain. The overall effect was one of absolute animal-like hunger mixed with an intimate yearning.

"Following that, Jon, you, Mark, Hayden, Sheila and I will engage in a series of intimacies. A lot of our members have requested this, too. I know you'll enjoy it. Then we'll spend the night together, with our photographers, of course, but as uninhibited as you are, that'll not be a problem."

I truly enjoyed the singles both posed and natural. They wanted shots of me naked and turned so that the wind caught my hair and blew it as if it were an auburn colored flag. Then followed the almost de rigueur shots of me peeking from behind a mass of my waves, me standing and looking out to sea as my swollen cock became a shaft standing out before me, and pictures from behind of me trapping my shaft and balls behind my thighs.

Later Parker told me that she had two demands from several thousand members for this picture from behind and for four men deeply inserted into each other with a woman standing before them in each photo. As I remarked earlier, this was my initiation into intimacy with a man, but it was a surprise and an erotic experience.

Mark and Hayden were two very attractive, sensuous men. At Parker's direction we lined up in front of Hayden. He gently moved behind me, fondled my bottom for a few moments as he inserted a warm gel into my hole, then he slipped in his large cock, moving it slowly, gently back and forth until I sighed with arousal. At that point Parker positioned Mark in front of me.

He arranged himself closer to me, then bent forward as I repeated for him the delicious entry process that Hayden had performed on me. It was a sensation so arousing that he could feel me hardening more and thanked me for it.

We were now three sensuous men locked together by our shafts, and it was an indescribably delicious experience. I thought Hayden would hurt, but though he was very large, he was gentle and intimate, pressing his cock into my body and withdrawing until I nearly lost myself. The sensation was one of fullness and intimacy. The entire time we were locked together he had his arms about me, fondling my breasts and nipples.

Pressing into Mark was erotic to the extent I thought I could taste it...and him. He insisted that I put into him my entire shaft until he and I felt my balls caress his soft skin. I covered my face in his long, wavy hair. Finally, Sheila moved in front of Mark where she bent slightly as she reached behind to insert his cock into her body hole. My gypsy completed the scenes as Parker knelt before Sheila and buried her face in that beauty's vagina, pulling apart her lips and tugging on her piercings.

We stood there as cameras snapped furiously. Then I began to move slightly, sighing with the ecstasy of having Hayden's luscious cock inside of me and mine buried inside of Mark. Hayden's sheer bulk in me and the tightness of Marks muscle around my shaft so aroused me that I could not hold back groans of ecstasy. Then I lost myself inside of Mark. He definitely enjoyed that.

We three squirmed lightly, encouraging each other's passion and hopefully, their loss; I'd already had my eruption. Sheila was a veritable sex machine, vigorously shoving herself onto Mark's fat stem, then pulling slightly away.

Parker ensured full body closeups of us, then the photographers moved down to take pictures of our sticky, wet cocks entering and withdrawing from each other. Sheila was in a class all by herself, demanding from Mark, losing herself, then turning about, falling to her knees in the sand, and devouring his generous shaft. She tugged her pierced pussy lips, then pressed Mark's hand up inside her.

As a plus shot for fans who'd requested it, Parker had me stand as Hayden and Mark took positions on a padded lounge in which they lay on their backs and interlocked their legs bottom-to-bottom with their cocks rigid, touching and jutting upward. I then was assisted into a position on top of both their shafts. I slipped downward, taking both of their stiff cocks into my body until my entire weight rested on them, my own legs spread before me to allow viewers the sight of both cocks inside my body.

I was unprepared for the immediate sensation of being stuffed by something huge inside my body, but there was no pain. I became used to the feeling, and I knew from the expressions around me that this was an extremely erotic photo.

Several moves provided different views of this dual filling of my body, then Hayden and Mark helped me up, smiling wickedly all the time.

"You make take a while to become your normal, attractive size again," said Hayden, "but you will. And thank you, Jonathan. Thank you very much for a truly intimate and enjoyable time today."

Parker sent Hayden and Mark away, and did a series of heated sexual intercourse items with Sheila and herself both assaulting me. Until that day, I'd never experienced the joy of two truly heated, lovely women both wanting me at the same time.

At work's end, we ate a light supper and went to bed with each other. Mark made love with his wife the entire night; I was captured by Sheila with the violet eyes and sexy piercings and Hayden, making it a most unfair matchup. I awoke the next morning literally sore and completely exhausted.

We met again at nine, rehashed the operation, then we went our separate ways back to Baton Rouge.