Predator and His Prey

Story Info
She falls victim to the predator...
1.1k words
3.95
13.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another one written for a project that never happened!

***

Nick had been stalking his prey for weeks. He knew her inside and out. He had followed her and learned her routines carefully. She was not his usual prey and that was what had interested him in her. She was in a professional job, a psychologist, clever, intelligent, tall at six foot with delicious perky tits.

Her dark hair was cut short and he could imagine gripping it tightly in his hands. Laura worked specific days and always left home at a certain time. She had a boyfriend who was there most of the time apart from one day of the week when she was home alone. Through careful observation he knew that on this day she did most of her cleaning and then took a bath early afternoon and relaxed watching rubbish TV.

He had tracked her movements for weeks and knew all about her and what she did, where she went, who came round and when and was prepared for today. He knew the boyfriend was prone to forgetting his key and so there was one hidden in the back yard under a zombie gnome. Today he was going to take his prey.

Silently he moved into the back yard, wearing his mask and dark clothes he found the key and silently opened the back door. Slipping into the house he could hear the water draining from the bath. He walked through the house, bolting the front door just in case her sister decided to drop in unannounced. Pausing to stroke the wooden bannister railing he made his way up the stairs towards the bathroom. Checking it silently he found it empty.

Padding stealthily up the stairs he checked one room then moved onto the last room, the one he knew belonged to her and the boyfriend as a bedroom. Pausing at the door he stopped to listen. She was talking on the phone to someone. Apparently the conversation was quite naughty. He licked his lips listening to her call someone Master over the phone - listening to her play with herself. He shifted his weight and the wooden floorboard creaked under him.

He heard her freeze then a whispered goodbye, she had to go, her sister might have come over. He grinned and heard her walk up to the door. As she opened it he slammed into the room grabbing her round the throat, his eyes revelling in her nakedness as he shoved her back hard onto the bed with his hand gripping her throat tightly and a knife pressed to her tits as she collapsed backwards onto the bed, legs sprawling as she flopped. Nick let go of her throat, grabbed the cuffs from his belt and whilst she was still dazed cuffed her wrists and dragged them up to the headboard.

Pulling out one of the cable ties from his pocket he secured her hands to one of the dark, wooden headboard. She regained her senses and kicked out at him, he contemptuously slapped her leg away and then stabbed the point of the knife into the inside of her thigh - not quite hard enough to break the skin but she froze petrified. He stood and slid his shirt off as she lay there helpless and naked. Slipping down his pants and boxers he kicked off the trainers and stood naked (apart from the mask) in front of her, his hard cock throbbing in front of him.

He moved to the bed and gripped her ankles, spreading those long legs painfully wide apart he pushed them forwards angling her hips up. She stared up at him in mute terror. Obviously not wanting this but scared of the knife. He let go of one leg and gripped his cock pressing it to her slit, the dampness from her bath helping to ease his cock inside her. Her eyes widened and she let out an involuntary moan as his cock hit every important bit inside her as he filled her bigger than she had ever been filled.

For his part Nick was amazed at how tight her cunt was around his cock. He had felt every bump and as he pulled out he felt his cock rubbing inside and make her cry out. Nick gripped her around the throat with one hand and leaned down to bit her nipples as he began slamming his hard cock in and out of her cunt. He bit down fiercely on the flesh of her nipples making her scream as his cock buried itself in and out of her over and over. He tightened his grip and then watched her shudder as she came.

Grinning at her body's betrayal he fucked her harder seeing her face turning an interesting colour as he choked her and fucked her at the same time. Her eyes bulged out of her skull as she came again and again. He released his grip on her throat allowing her to gasp a breath in then rammed his cock into her hard. She came instantly on just that thrust. He pulled back and thrust in again, the head of his cock hitting every special spot inside her making her explode again. He repeated this twice more and she came both times... By this point she had hit fifteen orgasms. Never before had he ever fucked someone who came so easily on his cock, this slut was amazing.

Gripping her ankle he turned his head and sank his teeth into her calf leaving her shuddering and orgasming. The pain and pleasure overwhelmed her; her eyes rolled up into her skull and she twitched and writhed underneath him as he drilled in and out of her again and again. Looking down at her helpless, his teeth marks in her pale skin he leaned down, grabbed a handful of her hair and then thrust his cock deep inside her cunt and pumped it full of his juices.

"I hope your pregnant slut." He whispered into her ear as he fucked his cum as deep inside her as he could. Slipping out of her he wiped his cock in her hair. He uncuffed her twitching body and left her lying on the bed. Taking photos of her lying there legs spread with his cum leaking from her cunt he leant in close again. "Tell anyone about this and your sister, your mum, your boss and half your clients will all see these photos slut - as well as posting them to the internet."

Undoing the cuffs, he cut the cable tie and left silently before she could recover from her orgasmic daze.

The following day Nick was sat in his office and watched as Laura walked into work. He sat in the director's office and smiled - if she wasn't pregnant after this weekends visit he was sure next weekend would do the trick.