All Comments on 'Predator and Prey'

by JacksonBentley

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyed your build up

Enjoying your stories but penis sizes 🤔,

Really.. Please continue to write your stories

and thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well no need to add another chapter

We all know what Jason is and does for a living and he has a nice harem of willing sluts and whores. It would have been better to have some more detail of how she was told about the complaint and firing. How she found out about her boyfriend and the confrontation that took place.

Now, burning down her place was going too far. It was enough that he could force her out of the house but to burn it down? That was just cold. We know he is an asshole but does he even have any limits?

Well, maybe another chapter where he forces another girl that her family gets revenge and burns him out of house and money.

carnut44carnut44over 3 years ago
MORE!

Well done! The insight into the preparation and planning was great. Would like to have heard more on the actual application of the plan. Agree that burning her house was over the top. Should continue at least to the point of sharing her with his best friend and her becoming addicted to his sexual use. A real twist could be his falling in love with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Why are there two groups in his harem? Are the 'sluts' and the 'whores' competing? Is one group elevated above the other? Are there hierarchies within the groups?

I would love to find out more about life in his harem...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rained vs. Reigned

"Jason reigned down more blows"? He wasn't slowing a horse or ruling a country, he was pouring it on like a cloudburst.

JacksonBentleyJacksonBentleyover 3 years agoAuthor

To: Anonymous

Re: Rained vs Reigned

Thank you for your helpful comment. I have made the corrections you suggested. Let me know if you would be interested in editing future stories. Thanks.

JB

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks was great fun reading. Wondering if there would be a sequel?

Like adding May to the harem. Like explaining the differences between "sluts" and "whores"? How do the slave girls interact and adapt to new harem additions? How do girls leave? Are they financially rewarded for silence or are there more creative solutions? Will Pam beg to stay on once she sees another girl leaving in dire straights or just disappearing? Will she offer more submission, irons, tats piercings? ...

PS Yes, am envious, great fantasy. Am now daydreaming about the Bentley and harem lifestyle ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was more an outline than a proper story... good bones, but it needs more meat on it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJacksonBentley@JacksonBentley
My apologies. Chapter 40 and the Epilogue of my story The Product will be delayed. I recently became ill and I don't have ready access to a computer, nor the energy to focus on writing or editing. I will complete the story as soon as I possibly can. Again, my apologies. B...