Predator and Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all wore revealing clothing but she did not really mind that much. She knew she had a good body. And to tell the truth, she found it kind of exciting to have a handsome and powerful man like Jason staring at her body, mentally undressing her. Not that it took much imagination in the revealing outfits he made her wear.

Then revealing clothing was followed by touching, and more touching, and then a lot more touching. Eventually she would find him with one of the other girls bent over a table or a chair having his way with her and after she got over the initial shock, she became inured to the sight of Jason and the other girls fucking right in front of her.

Between the revealing clothing, the touching and watching Jason have his way with all the other girls who worked for him at his mansion, the inevitable eventually happened.

One day Jason sat her down to have a heart to heart and gave her an ultimatum. She would either have to sign the new personal services contract and new non-disclosure agreement he put in front of her or she would no longer have a job and he would put her out on the street.

Her previous agreement stipulated that she could be terminated at any time without cause and she agreed to arbitration if she did have a disagreement with her firing. But she did not have money for a lawyer. Certainly not one that could compete with Jason's high-priced attorneys, who were probably on retainer anyway.

When Pam began to read the new agreement, her eyes became wide and the tears started to flow. She would have to agree to be his concubine. Not only could she not believe it, but she also could not believe that it was all perfectly legal. She was entering into a civil relationship with Jason and the contract stipulated item by item the sexual acts she was agreeing to perform.

She started shaking all over as she read all the things she was agreeing to do for Jason if she signed. But not just with Jason, with the other girls too, for his entertainment. She also had to agree to performing the acts listed above for other parties to be specified later. There was no way around it, she was agreeing to be his whore, or concubine as he delicately put it in legalese. Her hand was shaking when she reluctantly signed the agreements. She couldn't see an alternative.

And she felt like she sort of owed it to him. He had been so nice and he had been her Prince Charming in her hour of need. And besides, she rationalized, she wouldn't be doing anything some women did for their husbands. And then there was the other thing, it kind of excited her. It was almost like he was reading her mind. She had always fantasized about being a sex slave.

Pam snapped back to reality when she felt, smelled, and tasted Jason's precum on her lips. His hands were on the sides of her head and he was pushing his cock into her mouth. Jason had been satisfied with just stroking in and out of her mouth at first, but now he suddenly drove his cock down her throat.

Jason had taken Pam by surprise and he was quickly all the way in her throat and his pubic hair was pressing against her nose in no time. She began to scream a high-pitched scream since she could not breath but it was muffled by the gigantic cock that was lodged in her throat. Finally, he pulled out slightly and she was able to gasp for air briefly.

Eventually Jason and Pam found a rhythm and he began to throat fuck her viciously, ultimately cumming down her throat and in her mouth. It was the first time she had ever tasted cum. She wanted to spit it out, but the other girls had already warned her what the consequences would be, and she didn't want to be whipped as she had seen happen to some of the other girls recently.

Things had changed a great deal since she had signed the new contract. Once she was legally Jason's concubine, the other concubines went back to going about their business in the house naked, just as she did now.

It had been three weeks since she signed the new contract and, in that time, the other concubines had trained her in how she was supposed to behave and what her obligations would be to her new master.

That is what was taking some getting used to, thought Pam, referring to Jason as 'master' rather than by his name, which she apparently was never supposed to use. She had to be naked all the time and walk around with her head bowed, never making eye contact with Jason...err 'master'. And when 'master' called her she was to drop what she was doing and scurry to him immediately and drop to her knees and bend forward until her nose touched the floor with her hands extended in front of her with her palms up.

The other girls called this the submissive position and she found herself on her knees in front of 'master' in that position often throughout the day. Just as she had just been now, right before 'master' placed his cock at her lips and demanded that she begin fulfilling the terms of her new contract.

The training was apparently over now and 'master' was going to have his way with her tonight. The other concubines were sitting on the chairs and chaises around the room and watching as 'master' broke in his new concubine.

"Get up on the bed whore!" demanded her master, Jason. She did not take being called a whore personal. After all, there were two teams of girls. There were those that wore slave collars with 'slut' on them and those whose collars said 'whore' and she was on the whore team.

Pam, the new whore, climbed up on the edge of the bed as she had been taught by the other 'whores' and 'sluts' with her knees spread wide apart on the edge of the bed with her ass pushed high in the air invitingly, waiting to have 'master' surprise her with which hole he would chose to penetrate first. Pam was full of fear and trepidation. She had never had anal sex before, but even if she had, his cock was a monster.

Jason watched as his newest concubine gripped handfuls of the satin sheets, nervously, waiting to be penetrated and wondering which hole first, no doubt. He had visualized this moment ever since he had seen her walk past him at the hotel pool. He looked down as her asshole glistened in the flickering light from the candles throughout the room.

The other concubines, in preparing Pam to be initiated into their sisterhood of sex slavery had bathed her, did her hair, manicured and polished her nails and lubed her anal cavity in preparation for being ritually ravished by her new master.

Jason also saw the streams of Pam's sex juices gushing from her pussy and shining in the candlelight as it ran down her thighs. Oh! She was ready. She wanted it. She could not wait. She was a horny little slut and whore. Just look at her, Jason thought. He was just helping her to fulfill her destiny. She had fantasized about this moment too. He had seen it in her diary.

Pam's asshole twitched and her ass cheeks quivered as he poised his swollen glans between her ass cheeks and rubbed the bulbous head back and forth across her tiny little tight brown star. As Jason looked down, Pam's entire body was shuddering in fear or anticipation, or maybe a little of both, he thought wickedly.

Grabbing the sides of Pam's ass, Jason pushed his hips forward and the head of his cock slipped past Pam's dilating brown star. Pam gasped and made high pitched whining sounds as she tried to absorb the pain, feeling as though she was being ripped in two.

"Oh God!" moaned Pam. "Oh God! You're too big! Too big! To big! Please, please, no, no, NO! Oh God, please no!"

"Shut up you little whore," barked Jason as he slapped her ass. "In another five minutes you'll be begging me to fuck your ass. So shut the fuck up!"

Jason's grip on Pam's ass tightened and he pushed even harder. Six of his twelve inches were inside her now, so he pulled out except for the head of his long, thick muscle. Then he drove it back in and stole another inch of Pam's virgin anus.

"OH GOD! MASTER! MASTER! MASTER!" cried out Pam in a shrill voice. "Oh God! It's SO big!"

But this time Pam did not sound like she was in pain. Her voice still showed surprise, but it was a different kind of surprise, surprise that it suddenly felt so good. As Jason pushed even farther into Pam's ass, she began pushing back against him, willing him deeper inside.

Seven inches, in and out. Then eight inches in and out. Nine, then ten, then eleven, and finally twelve as their flesh slapped together and Jason's pubic hair tickled Pam's bare labia.

"Aahhhh! Ohhh! Ggrrhhh!" grunted Pam as she tried to will her master's long, thick cock deeper and deeper into her anal cavity.

Pam was shaking her ass up and down and swaying it back and forth like a shameless whore as she tried to press her master's stiff cock against every corner of her sensitive anus.

The harder Jason pounded into Pam's ass the more frantically Pam pushed back against his cock and shamelessly swayed her ass. Pam arched her back and launcher her body backward against her master's hairy chest, reaching behind her and grabbing handfuls of the shaggy black hair on his head.

"Fuck my ass! MASTER! Fuck my ass harder!" urgently moaned Pam, her voice hoarse in a deep guttural way that was consumed with lust. "Deeper, master! DEEPER!"

Jason began mauling Pam's soft breasts as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her even closer. He was wailing away into her ass and he could feel his balls starting to throb and the cum starting to well within them.

Pam's body was on fire with passion and when she felt her master's massive cock begin to throb inside her tight virgin ass, she could feel her own orgasm welling up in her womb. Master ripped her right arm away from his head and planted her fingers over her pussy, willing her fingers inside her hot box.

When Pam's fingers found her clit, her body began throbbing as her long building orgasm engulfed her. They both cried out in excruciating pleasure as their senses became momentarily overwhelmed with the pleasure they were feeling.

Pam could feel her master's hot cum filling her previously unexplored and unused anal cavity and she felt a serene warmth inside her. Jason continued to rut into her exquisite virgin ass enjoying the tight, previously unused hole. He was going to enjoy taking her tight ass again and again.

His penis, now spent of semen, Jason pulled out of Pam, making a popping noise as he vacated her tight ass. Jason snapped his fingers. Quickly a tall blonde concubine hurried forward and began to lick and suck her master's cum from Pam's abused and gaping anal cavity as Pam's body collapsed limply over the edge of the bed with her feet dragging on the floor. One of the two redheaded concubines knelt in front of Jason and began to clean his cock.

As Jason's penis revived, he barked orders to his concubines.

"Turn her over and place her ass on the edge of the bed."

"Two of you, grab her ankles and lift her legs high in the air and spread them."

"Becca!" barked Jason. "You cleaned her ass. Crawl on the bed and kiss her. Give her a taste of her own ass and my cum."

As Becca lowered herself on the bed and drove her tongue into Pam's mouth, Jason barked another order.

"When you're done kissing her, you get to ride her face first!"

"You can all ride her face until you cum! Just take turns."

Jason was hard again and stepped between Pam's legs as two of the concubines held her legs wide apart and high in the air, lifting her ass off the bed. Grabbing Pam's soft ass, he drove his cock into her sopping pussy and she gasped a shrill moan of pleasure as she began to rock her hips.

"Are you my little slut?" demanded Jason as he slapped the bottom of Pam's ass.

When Jason did not get an answer, he slapped Pam's other ass cheek. Whack!

"Are you my little slut?" demanded Jason. "I want an answer bitch!" Whack! Whack!

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" cried out Pam, frantically.

Are you my little whore!" barked Jason.

"Yes, yes, yes!" wailed Pam as Jason rained down more blows on Pam's soft ass cheeks. Whack! Whack! Whack!

"Then say it bitch!" demanded Jason. Whack! Whack! Whack!

"YES! YES!" screamed Pam at the top of her voice, desperate for Jason to quit punishing her ass. "Yes, I'm your little slut! I'm your little whore! I'm your little slut whore!"

Jason smiled as he looked down at Pam as she jerked her ass back and forth in midair, trying to avoid the stinging blows.

"Please master! No more! No more!" begged Pam. "I'm your slut whore, whore! Oh God, master! I'm your whore. I beg you, I beg you, no more, no more!"

"Do you want me to fuck your ass again, whore?" demanded Jason.

"Yes, Oh, yes, master," begged Pam. "Fuck my ass, fuck my ass hard. Please master, fuck my ass with your big beautiful cock. Fill me. I beg you, I beg you!"

Once again, Jason remembered the day he first encountered his newest concubine at the hotel pool. He smiled. Just as he predicted, she had taken his cock up her ass and loved it. In fact, she was begging for more. Her tight ass was probably the best piece of tail he had ever had.

Then he remembered, the exotic young Eurasian beauty he had seen at his doctor's office that morning. He had decided on the spot that he wanted to add her to his harem. He had written her personal information down from the nurse's computer screen while the nurse stepped away from her desk.

The beautiful Eurasian girl May had seemed so sweet and naïve and she looked like a delicate porcelain doll. She would make his harem an even dozen. Jason knew he could goad her jealous new husband into divorcing her. He had watched her like a hawk and resented the way Jason mentally undressed her.

With Lilith's help, they would lure May to some quiet spot, where they would drug her, take her to Lilith's place and take photos of her naked with one of Lilith's well-hung male gigolo friends stuffed up her petite little ass. When the drugs wore off, she wouldn't remember a thing.

Once her husband saw the photos and the video, that would be the end of her marriage, whether he believed her or not. Her husband wouldn't be able to handle the shame. Jason's delicate porcelain doll would be the newest addition to his collection in the very near future.

Jason looked down at Pam. He decided to take his time. He and the girls would fuck her the rest of the night. He would take that beautiful little tight ass of hers at least a couple of more times before he was finished with her. He loved to listen to her squeal, whimper, and moan.

12