Predator and Prey Pt. 12b

Story Info
Luis takes Kitten for another makeover, and then a makeout!
10.2k words
4.86
6.1k
14

Part 14 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corrupting a Mother and Taking her Son as My Femmeboi Sissy!

by Tawny Suede

Chapter 12 - Carol-Ann hooks, Kitten sucks (part 2)

I later found out that Taylor had difficulty controlling himself during the day. He was excited about our date that evening. Like any older teenager, he slept until almost noon. When he finally got out of bed he discovered that his mother was still asleep. This was not unusual these days. Up until a few months ago, Carol-Ann would have been up early on a Saturday, cleaning the house, doing some baking and being bright and cheery.

But over the last couple of months everything had changed. She had begun drinking very heavily, smoking cigarettes and copious amounts of weed and having significant financial problems. On non-working days she stayed in bed very late and even on working days had trouble getting up in time for work.

She was constantly accusing Taylor of stealing money from her purse and weed from her stash in her panty drawer. In actual fact the only thing Taylor was stealing was dirty panties from her clothes hamper. Luis had gotten him sniffing his mother's soiled panties and using them to jerk off his hard cock.

Knowing that his mother was going to be asleep for a couple more hours, Taylor had lit up one of this last two joints and inhaled the smoke deeply as he manipulated the keyboard on his computer. Luis had told him not to get high during the day, and not to cum, but Taylor needed the satisfaction of jerking off slowly, edging himself. His life had taken a sharp downturn when he lost his college scholarship and now did not know what to do with himself.

As he toked on his joint, he called up a girl-on-girl video file. He leaned back on his desk chair and grabbed his cock. He was sitting on a towel so as to not leave any brown streaks on the chair. He slowly fisted himself as he watched the two young teens first eat each other and then one gal put on a strap-on and began to fuck the other. He lifted a pair of his mother's used panties to his nose and sniffed.

Frustratingly the video did not excite him. He switched to another from the first memory stick Luis had given him and watched as a large dicked black man stroked his cock in an out of a young blonde's pussy. His cock got stiffer when the girl turned around and began sucking on the black cock, but he was still disappointed.

He changed memory sticks and now had a lot of guy on guy videos to choose from. He started with two young twinks kissing which really got his interest and watched as they each sucked the other. He stroked himself and his cock was now fully engorged. He rubbed around the edge of his glans and groaned. His cock was leaking prejizz and he used his mother's panties to wipe up the flow. He switched to the video that was his favourite so far. A very young man, wearing a bit of makeup and stockings to make him look pretty, was kissing and making out with a muscular older guy.

He pulled on his dick faster, and the swirled his hand round and round his glans. He had only recently started masturbating, but he had quickly learned what felt so very very good! He watched as the older man pushed the younger man's head down. The young man was resisting, reluctant, but the force on his head was irresistible. At first he shook his head, refusing to open his mouth, but as the head of the cock approached he finally gave in and opened his mouth. Taylor pulled his cock faster as the young man at first reluctantly sucked, and then he grabbed the cock and began to enthusiastically suck the older man's cock.

Taylor jerked and jerked, but with a groan, released his cock just before it began pumping his goo. He was frustrated, but he knew that if he waited... waited for Luis... his cum would be so much better.

He lit and smoked his last joint, knowing that it would be fully out of his system when Luis picked him up much later.

When he heard his mother get up and move about, he stayed in his room to avoid any confrontation.

Much later, Taylor texted me when his mother left the house. I told him that it would be about an hour until I arrived to pick him up. I told him to shower, but not worry about drying his hair. I reminded him to put on fresh panties and the white top and black pants that I had bought for him. I again reminded him to refrain from smoking any weed (I wanted to control his highs that night). He told me he had no choice because now he was completely out and wheedled me to please please please bring him some more!

When I arrived to pick Taylor up, I let myself in. Taylor was ready, but I was surprised to find him sitting on the couch talking to a teenage girl who he introduced as Melissa.

"I just stopped by to say hi!" said the teen. She was similar in age to Taylor. She was about five six, thin, with nice but not large boobs. She was attractive with red hair.

"Melissa and I are friends from way back. She used to hang around here a lot." said Taylor.

"I ran into your mother the other day, and it reminded me I hadn't been over in awhile." she smiled. "So I thought I should pop by again!"

Taylor didn't know it, but Carol-Ann had told me about the evening a few days ago when she had bumped into the young redhead at a lesbian bar. Carol-Ann had been too drunk so Melissa had driven her car home. The two women had frigged each other. Now Melissa was sniffing around for some more pussy! I'd have to encourage that. Looking at her nice trim body, I wouldn't mind a go at her pussy myself, but I wouldn't want to scare her away!

A few minutes later Melissa was gone and I drew Taylor to me. He resisted briefly and then melted against me as I placed my lips on his and gave him a deep kiss. He purred against my chest, and once again he was my sweet Kitten.

I handed him a bag of weed and a new memory stick. He kissed me a happy kiss on the cheek and dumped the items into the top drawer of his dresser. While we were in his bedroom I told him to pull down his pants and bend over his desk. He looked at me questioningly, but I looked at him sternly and he did as I asked, without question. He was wearing the powder blue panties today. I reached under briefly and caressed his prick which had been semi erect and now was rigid. But that was just a tease.

I pulled a small metal case from my jacket pocket and very quickly I filled a syringe and gave him a shot of powerful female hormones in each buttock. I had told him these were vitamins and Kitten was happy to believe me. I patted his behind and then he pulled up his pants. I also gave him a pill to take and he did so without question. This time it was just a sugar pill, a placebo. But later in the evening I would get a couple of other pills into him that would have more effect. I was training him to accept whatever I gave him without question.

Just as we were about to leave the house, I undid a couple of the top buttons on his shirt. I wanted him to get used to displaying his chest a bit more. From our penis and nipple play a few days ago I knew that his nipples were more tender. It was hard to tell whether he was yet gaining any breast tissue from the hormones, but very soon he would have nice little mounds and I wanted him to display them when they were there.

Taylor was going to be my gorgeous femmeboi sissy and I was going to train him to be a sex kitten tease and a seductress. He would be prim and proper when I wished, and a trampy slut when I wished. I wanted men to lust after him. A lot, and often.

Since we were headed to the beauty salon I again refrained from smoking a cigar in the truck. I didn't want to immerse Kitten in my man scent so early in the evening. Later I would overwhelm him with my body odour. Sissies smell fresh and fruity and faintly of cum on their lips. Men smell of smoke and sweat and cum from deep in a sissy's ass.

The salon is owned by Terry, a nearly fifty year old flaming gay man. His usual tastes run to older men with money but when we entered and he took Kitten by the hand to lead him back to a chair, his other hand rested firmly on Kitten's ass and gave him a squeeze. Immediately Tanya leaned Kitten back to wash his hair again, and Leslie pulled up her chair and small table to work on Kitten's nails.

I had a ten minute conversation with Terry and then went off on my own for an hour. I did a quick drive to see Sally and Chauncy. Chauncy was the supplier of the drugs that I sold on. I picked up a modest resupply and took them out to the truck where I hid them in a secure box under the passenger seat. I also talked to Sally who told me she had a buyer coming through in a week or two who she could pass Juanita on to. I was not sure when I would be able to move Kitten in with me full time. It would be several weeks I was pretty sure. If I moved Juanita on now, I might be several weeks without a live-in sissy, but this was going to be my best opportunity to realize some cash from her, so I told her to let me know the timing, when she knew.

When I re-entered the salon, Terry told me that Taylor was almost ready.

I went into the back and found Taylor, or rather Kitten as I was now calling him, standing in front of a full length mirror, turning slightly this way and that, curious about his new appearance.

I had decided to have his hair cut back to a length falling just below his ears. His longer hair had usually been kept in a pony tail, but in the future when I had him on his back and was ramming my cock in and out of his sissy cunt, I did not want him in discomfort from laying on his own long hair. I wanted all the discomfort to come from my dick!

His hair had always been a blonde, almost white, but I had had some strawberry streaks added. Leslie had done his nails red, both the fingernails and the toe nails. Tiny sparkly flecks had been added. Leslie had also made up Kitten's face. He had on eyeliner and a blue shade of eye shadow, just a hint. A bit of mascara had thickened his lashes. The makeup was not pronounced, but rather heightened the impact of his beautiful eyes.

I saw that Kitten now had two tiny studs in each ear lobe. They would be ready for long dangly earrings in a week. Kitten had not yet buttoned up his shirt so I was able to see his newly pierced navel. The skin itself was a bit inflamed and I knew the area would be smarting with pain when the pain killer Terry had given him had worn off. The piercing was filled with a tiny stick on which sat a very tiny kitten figure.

As Kitten was doing up his shirt, I gave him a hug and whispered in his ear that he looked very pretty.

"I'm... I'm a boy. I'm not supposed to look pretty!" he said shyly, but he didn't stop admiring himself in the mirror. I handed him another package. He looked inside to find some open toed shoes with small cork heels. He put them on and then admired his feet in the mirror. His painted toes were fully on display. The slightly raised heels were just to get him used to a small angle. Eventually I would have him in much higher heels, even though he was already a tall boy.

"Where's your lipstick?" I asked him.

Leslie told me, "He won't wear it, he says. Even though he let us put on a bit of foundation to smooth his complexion, and let us do his eyes, he won't wear the lipstick."

When I stared at Kitten, he looked at the floor and said, "I don't want it. Boys don't wear lipstick."

"But boys do wear mascara?" I asked. "You like the boys in lipstick in the videos you watch!" Kitten blushed at that.

"I'm not one of those boys!" he protested. Not yet, I thought, but very soon!

"What shade did you choose for him?" I asked Leslie. She handed me a tube and I put it in a little clutch purse I had brought along for Kitten. He looked inside and saw that there were a couple of joints in there, and a lighter, some tissues and other minor things.

I had Leslie find a tube of clear lipstick, just a lip balm really, and Kitten agreed to have that applied. His lips had not colour, but it got him used to the feeling of the waxy coating.

"If you want one of the joints in your purse, you'll have to put on the lipstick, understand?" He reluctantly nodded. "Now say thank you to Terry and the girls, for helping you look so nice!" He did.

"I have a surprise for you now," I told him, and turned to Terry.

"Taylor, Luis tells me you need a job. It won't pay much, to begin, but would you like to come and work here?"

"What.. What would I do?" Kitten asked.

"To begin with, mostly sweep up the place, keep things tidy. When Tracy is too busy at the front desk, you can fill in for her to greet customers and get them coffee while they wait, and make appointments. Soon after that we can get you helping to wash hair and start training you to do nails...."

"Uh, sure. Yeah, I guess that would be great!"

"However," continued Terry. "You are going to have to look your best. No sloppy girls, or boys, can work here. That means I want you looking as nice as you do now."

"You mean... makeup?"

"And nails, and hair... and nice clothing!"

"I.. I don't know. I don't have..."

"I'm sure Terry can help you with supplies..." I said, handing Terry a hundred dollars. "Terry can pay me this back over time from some of your wages. And you and I can buy you some more, suitable clothes."

"When we aren't busy, Leslie and Tanya can help you practise with the make-up and taking care of your hair. And at the end of your first day, I will send some home with you."

"But I'm a boy! Shouldn't I look like a boy!" protested Kitten.

"Honey, the women who come here will just love you! No one will mistake you for a girl, but you will be such a pretty boy!"

"I guess.. I guess... okay sure. I need some money. And I need to get out of the house, away from my mom!"

"Fine, show up here on Monday at 10 am. For the first week you'll work until six pm each day. Darling, you are going to do wonderful. And after just a few days, you will be absolutely gorgeous!"

"One more thing before you leave, sweetie," said Terry as he pulled out an old fashioned atomizer and spritzed some perfume on Kitten's neck and in the air around my soon-to-be sissy. "Every girl, and girlie boy, needs their own scent. This will do for now, but we'll work together on finding the one that is perfect for you!" He gave Kitten a light kiss on the cheek as we left.

I took Kitten's hand and helped him up into the truck. He kept admiring his nails as we drove and I could see him pursing his lips, tasting the clear wax on his lips. At one point he pulled down the sun shade and looked in the mirror on the back, mesmerized by his made up eyes. Looking down I could see him squirming as his dickie got hard in his panties.

"Where are we going, Luis?" he asked me.

"We're going to a club tonight. I'm sure you are going to like it."

"I don't know. Should I really be going out looking like this? Won't I stand out?"

I smiled at his naivete. "Oh, you will stand out. You will be the most lovely boy there!" Kitten was only a couple weeks away from his twentieth birthday, but was still a gangly youth, no trace of his ultimate maturity showing. And if I trained him well he would be as youthful for years to come - and to cum!

And just a few minutes later, we arrived. From the outside the building was fairly non-descript. In fact it almost looked like a dive bar and was not in a nice part of town. But the burly bouncer at the door kept out the rummies who had not yet learned to stay away. Brad, the bouncer, was a big young lad. As I led Kitten into the bar by the hand, Brad leered at him lustily and Kitten gripped me even tighter.

Inside, the lighting was dim so it took a few minutes for our eyes to adjust and for Kitten to get his first look around Dante's -- that was the name of the bar. The main table areas were lit as was the small dance floor and the pool table. But the corners of the bar and the areas near the washrooms were almost dark, allowing for privacy if a patron wanted privacy. At one side was a set of stair leading up to the second floor. Above it was a small bright neon sign saying "The Playpen", which was the name of the upstairs area.

"They... they're all men!" whispered Kitten.

"Of course, sweetie. It's a gay bar!" I told him and he gripped my hand even tighter and stood even closer to me. I'd been in Dante's and eventually up to The Playpen many times in the past. Mostly to push weed and pills, but sometimes when I was looking for a bit of male companionship. Usually that meant looking for some cute young newbie boy to break in, but sometimes I did get a hankering for someone large and burly and would find myself on the receiving end of a good hard fuck. Sometimes, but not often.

I watched Kitten's eyes widen as he gazed around the club while we walked to the bar. There were business men sitting with business men, big burly bears playing pool with each other, younger men dancing with each other on the dance floor and throughout the club there were several people who looked to be female, but were men either in outrageous drag or just trying to look female. And there were a few younger men, like Kitten, on the arms of larger men, some handsome, and some not so good looking. And spotted around the club and at the bar were singles, men who were either hunting, or were looking to be captured.

At the bar, I ordered a beer for myself and a fruity drink with a straw for Kitten. "I'd rather have a beer!" Kitten said, but I looked at him sternly and he accepted the drink, sipping and making a face at first, but then drinking more as he realized it actually tasted good, though strong. I held out another tablet and Kitten opened his mouth. I pushed the tablet in and he briefly sucked on my finger as I withdrew it, and then he swallowed.

The earlier pill had just been a sugar pill. This one was a small dose of a viagra equivalent, but white in colour since I did not want Kitten to realize what I was dosing him with. It would work slowly. He would probably not need it, but I wanted him to equate this place with sexual excitement.

We hung out at the bar for a few minutes as guys that I knew came up to say hi, and to leer at Kitten. He clung even tighter to my arm. That was when I remembered to ask the bartender for a pink collar. It was not really a collar just a thin strip of pink plastic with a tiny bell on it. "What's this?" asked Kitten as I snapped it around his neck.

"This means it is you are new in the club." I said, putting a pink elastic around my wrist. "Everyone knows to keep their hands off you, for this one night, without the permission of the person wearing the same colour wrist band, me! But you only get to wear the collar on your first two nights here. When we come after that, you will have to be more careful who you make eye contact with!"

As we stood at the bar, I straddled a stool, but pulled Kitten in front of me, so that he had to stand with his ass pressed back against my groin. I ran my hands over his body and pulled him back against me so he could feel my cock against his ass. Then I turned him and kissed him. He pulled back, saying "Not here, Luis!" but I was insistent and he gave in, letting me kiss him briefly. He then turned back and faced the crowd again.

As he watched the men interacting with each other, my hand stole down to his groin and I could feel him getting hard in his panties. He groaned a bit and pushed his dick forward against my hand, but I moved it away. I whispered in his ear, "In here, do not call me Luis. It is disrespectful!"

He looked back at me. "What should I call you?"

"You'll figure it out!" I grinned at him, just as a large black man came up to the bar, with a pretty young man of his own in tow. "Kitten, I want you to meet my good friend Blade. And this is his friend, Gordon!"

"Oh, you're pretty!" Gordon exclaimed, "And tall for a sissy!"