Predator and Prey Pt. 12b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitten was almost five ten without her small corked heels. Gordon was just five three but was wearing heels.

"Sissy? What's that?" asked Kitten.

"Oh.... you're a pink collar? I guess there really are girlies as innocent as you?" Gordon smiled.

"You look really... pretty too!" Kitten told Gordon. And Gordon was a sight to behold. While there was no doubt he was a boy, his dark hair was cut short with cute bangs. He had fully made up eyes with dark eye shadow. His lipstick was delightful. He had long fingernails with french tips, pink and white. He was wearing dark stockings and three inch heels underneath a short skirt and a blouse that had several buttons open, revealing his small titties, which Kitten had not yet noticed.

"Kitten is very new to all of this, Gordon." said Blade. Gordon almost winced when his name was used. "Why don't you two go dance for awhile, while Luis and I talk."

Gordon reached out to take Kitten's hand. Kitten shrunk away from the contact and pushed back harder against my groin, but there was nowhere to hide. I gave him a gentle push and he reluctantly stepped out. "Watch Gordon," I told Kitten. "See how he moves. Try to be like him!" Gordon took his hand and led him to the dance floor.

"I've never danced before!" Kitten almost whispered, while pushing a bit of hair behind his ears.

"Just follow my lead. Just move your feet and hands around. And when guys make eye contact with you, smile at them and maybe lick your lips a bit! I'm kidding about that last bit. Not on your first night here. You might start a riot. I was wrong when I said you were pretty. You are beautiful! And such a cute name, Kitten!"

Kitten was doing fine on the dance floor as I watched. Blade and I didn't really have much to talk about, but I was glad to get Kitten out in the bar without clinging to me. He needed to get comfortable with the surroundings since I planned to bring him back many times as part of his training.

"Daddy Blade calls me Gordon. He says that I am too pretty when dressed up and I need to be reminded that I am just a boy, not a girl, no matter how much I act like one." And Gordon giggled as he said that. "When we are alone, he does have a girl name for me. I might tell it to you later!"

As they danced, several other guys crowded the dance floor and Gordon introduced them to Kitten. Two of the guys were obviously on a date with each other. Others seemed to be there as singles, or with older partners who were not into dancing - more into watching and lusting. As Kitten looked around he saw several older men staring at him and it made him shrink closer to Gordon.

Gordon didn't mind at all and began touching Kitten on the elbows and hips as they danced. Kitten did not shy away from the contacts and, in fact, started to feel a heat from his groin and his cock started to get hard. This was fairly natural he realized. For the past several weeks he had been watching lots of porn of younger and older men having sex with each other. Luis had brought him to this bar where it was obvious that the men were into each other. His mind started wondering who was having sex with who, and his dick got even harder.

Kitten looked over at Luis and saw a big smile on the older man's face. He waggled his fingers at Luis whose grin got even broader.

As they danced, Gordon was getting bolder with touching Kitten. When his hand grazed the taller boy's stomach he felt something hard and asked, 'What's this?"

"I... I got my belly button pierced this afternoon!" Kitten replied

"And you're not showing it? Can I see? In fact, who dressed you? You are definitely gorgeous but whoever chose your clothes...."

"Luis bought these for me."

"You mean, Daddy Luis, don't you?"

"Oh... that was what he meant..." realized Kitten.

"What? Never mind. Come with me." Gordon took Kitten's hand and led him to one of the washrooms. One still had an ancient "Women" sign on it and this is the one that the more feminine patrons used.

"Let me see," said Gordon, pulling Kitten's shirt tails up out of his pants and then undoing a couple of lower buttons. Kitten's piercing was revealed with the short stick topped with a tiny kitten revealed."You shouldn't be hiding this, it is SO sexy!" the shorter sissy said, giving Kitten a quick kiss on the lips. "Here, let's do this!"

Gordon pulled up the bottom of the shirt and tied it across Kitten's chest, above the belly piercing. Kitten jumped when Gordon's finger grazed one of his nipples. "I can never help groping a girl's titties. You haven't much, but I can see they are starting. Nice!"

"I don't... I don't have breasts. I'm a boy!"

"You are silly! Boys can have titties too, with a little help. See!" Gordon undid his own top further and took one of Kitten's hands and pushed it agains his chest. Kitten's mouth fell open when he realized that Gordon did indeed have small breasts!

"Daddy Blade likes his femmebois to have titties. I suspect Daddy Luis does too!"

"I... I.... he had not said anything. We still hardly know each other!"

"Well with your top tied that way now, you look even sexier! He's definitely going to want to fuck you now!"

"We don't do that!" Kitten replied, almost angry. "We're just good friends!"

"Yeah yeah. Well, I hope we can be good friends too!" Gordon pulled Kitten close and kissed him harder, pushing his tongue against Kitten's lips. Kitten resisted for a moment and then gave in and their tongues dueled briefly.

"You... you're the first boy I've kissed! This isn't right!" said Kitten as he pulled back.

"But it felt good!" Gordon grinned. Then he turned to the mirror and started to repair his lipstick.

"Why aren't you wearing lipstick?"

"Boys don't wear lipstick!"

"But you wear eyeshadow, and perfume, and have your ears pierced! C'mon, girl! Try this!" he said handing his lipstick tube to Kitten.

"I have my own in here." Kitten said, opening the tiny purse which had been slung over his shoulder the entire time. "But I've never..."

"Here, I'll help" Gordon took the tube and helped apply the wax to Kitten's lips. "This shade really looks nice on you!"

Moments later Kitten found himself staring at his rouged lips in the mirror and realizing he looked pretty good. Lipstick on a boy wasn't so bad!

"That is going to look AMAZING when you leave it on your Daddy's dick!" giggled Gordon. Kitten didn't really know what she meant.

The two hurried out of the washroom and back to their men. Blade was no longer talking with me, so Gordon had to go looking for him. Kitten stood in front of me and beamed. "You look great!" I said. "So sexy!" I pulled Kitten to me and gave him a long hard kiss. Kitten was still self concious about all the people around him, but gave in and melted against me, putting his arms around my neck. As I pulled him close, Kitten could feel the my hard cock grinding against his own and gave in, grinding his own even harder and wondering, what was he promising? Or more accurately, what was he hoping for?

"I have to go outside for a smoke. Can Kitten come with me?" Gordon asked.

"I'm wearing lipstick. Can I smoke a joint now?" asked Kitten as he went to open the purse.

"Leave the joint. Have this instead." I said as I held out another small white tablet on my finger.

"What is it?" Kitten asked. But when I looked at him sternly, he meekly said, "Yes Daddy Luis." and took it off my finger with his lips, and swallowed.

"It that what I think it is?" asked Gordon. "Can I have one too?" I nodded and held one out to the cute sissy, but he paused. "I have to ask Daddy Blade first. I'll be right back."

"Blade has trained him well," I said to Kitten. "To answer your question, that is an ecstasy tablet. You said you want to try the drugs your mother is taking. This will have you flying high for awhile."

Before Kitten could say anything, Gordon was back and he nodded excitedly. When I held the drug tablet out on my finger, Gordon leaned forward and took my finger into his mouth like a small penis and sucked on it as he swallowed the tab. Kitten looked a bit jealous, which was good. He shouldn't enjoy watching another sissy suck on any part of me.

"You two run along outside for a bit. Oh, Gordon, give Kitten a cigarette and make sure he smokes all of it."

Kitten gave me a puzzled look. I told him, "You seem to want to pick up your mother's vices. Weed, alcohol, and now a bit of ecstasy. No reason you shouldn't start to enjoy cigarettes too!"

"But I don't want..." he started to say, but Gordon took his hand and led him outside.

When they were out of ear shot, Gordon told Kitten, "When your Daddy tells you to do something, you do it.

"Luis isn't my dad!" Kitten protested.

"He certainly is your Daddy!" Gordon said, handing Kitten a cigarette. Kitten reluctantly took it and inhaled as it was lit. He coughed a bit but since he had been smoking weed for awhile now, he managed to keep that under control.

"This tastes... yucky" Kitten said.

"You'll get used to it. And crave it." Gordon grinned. "Just one of many things to put in your mouth to enjoy!" When Kitten looked puzzled, Gordon continued, "Daddy Luis has a nice cock to suck. Am I right?"

"I've never... you've sucked his cock?"

"A few times. You haven't? Not yet?"

"Not yet? No. Not yet, or ever!" Kitten protested. "We've kissed and... and done other things. But I really just like him as a friend. He's my mom's boyfriend!"

"You are out with him looking drop dead gorgeous? Who are you kidding!" laughed Gordon. "Come on, let's go back in and party!" Gordon kissed Kitten on the cheek, rubbed out the lipstick stain and then led the taller lad by the hand back into the club.

Kitten was feeling light headed. Was it the nicotine? Was it the drug? He didn't know, but he knew he had energy to burn! When they got back inside he ran up to me and gave me a delicious kiss on the lips and giggled. We spent a few minutes together nuzzling and stroking hands across bodies. I ordered us a couple more drinks, beer for me and fruity for him, then I gave Kitten a swat on the bum and sent him back to the dance floor where he joined Gordon and several other boys and men.

I was not jealous of the attention my new soon-to-be femmeboi was getting. It was natural for a newbie to be noticed, especially when they are so very pretty.

As Kitten danced, everyone on the floor took time to touch him or even grab at his ass. Hands snaked around his naked waist and teased and pulled at him. Gordon was the main aggressor and soon had worked a hand down the front of Kitten's pants as he kissed my gorgeous boy. Kitten resisted and soon was kissing Gordon back. "You... you're the first boy I've ever kissed!" Kitten said shyly, pulling back.

"You already said that! I'm sure I'm not going to be the last! Oh, nice!" said Gordon as his fingers found their way into Kitten's panties and touched the tip of his hard cock!

"No!" said Kitten, trying to push back. But Gordon took Kitten's hand and pushed it into the top of his own shorts. Kitten hesitated, then kissed Gordon again, moaning, and slid his fingers down until he found Gordon's dick head. Looking around in his ecstasy-infused glee, he saw that most of the boys and men on the dance floor were grinding against each other, or kissing, or feeling up nipples and indeed others had hands down pants, obviously groping and stroking. Looking further into the darkened corners he could make out burly men kissing each other, and young feminine boys squealing as their older partners groped them.

Kitten caught my eye and I smiled and nodded at him. Keep doing what you are doing and have fun, I was urging him silently. I watched as he bent his neck back and Gordon kissed his neck. I could see that Gordon's hands were far enough into Kitten's pants that he would have a firm grip on Kitten's cock. Kitten was similarly fingering Gordon's dick. Gordon looked at me and I gave him a nod.

"Make me cum," Gordon whispered in Kitten's ear as he nibbled at it." Stroke me just like I do you!" Gordon had a firm yet delicate hold on Kitten's dick and his fingers were vigorously strumming the underside of my femmboi's glans. Kitten stroked Gordon's dickie. Shortly Kitten let out a squeal of delight and he shot his jets of jism into his panties. Gordon grunted and then he too spurted all over Kitten's hand! The two sissies leant against each other and panted while the others dancing around them smiled. Gordon released Kitten's cock and drew out his hand. Kitten followed suit, looking at his cum laden fingers. Gordon put his own fingers in his mouth and sucked up Kitten's cum. Kitten watched fascinated as the cute boy seemed to relish the jizz.

"Taste my cum, Kitten!" Gordon encouraged him. "You caused the mess, so you should clean it up." He smiled, and added, "Your jizz is yummy!" Kitten slowly, reluctantly, put his fingers to his lips and stuck out his tongue and tasted cum for the first time.

He had watched countless videos of sissies and men sucking cocks and having their faces splashed with cum, and then eagerly lapping it up, but he had never expected to find himself in this position. Or had he? The thought passed briefly through his mind... when Luis had paid for his make over at the salon, transforming him into this cute sexy boy, had he not realized that it would lead to this, him sucking up cum? And might it not be leading to more?

What was this all leading to? Just a couple weeks ago, he was an athletic lad, with a good loving mother, looking forward to several years at college, then a good job, a wife, kids... the all american dream. But now he had lost the scholarship and the college education. He had a drunk, drug using mother who now seemed to hate him and no job prospects other than the salon that Luis had just gotten him a job at.

He looked over at Luis who smiled at him and nodded, encouragingly. Luis was the only shining beacon in his life right now. He was supposedly his mother's boyfriend and yet he was spending so much time with him, Taylor. No, not Taylor. Kitten. Luis liked him to be Kitten, a pretty boy. Who was Taylor? Did he want to be Taylor and have so many problems, or did he want to be Kitten, who Luis adored and Luis wanted to take care of? Who did he want to be?

Kitten smiled at Gordon. Kitten brought the two fingers laden with Gordon's cum to his lips and sucked the jizz from his fingers. It tasted salty. It smelled musty but fragrant. Did he like the taste? He was not sure, but he suspected he would be tasting a lot more in the future!

The ecstasy still had him buzzing! Kitten pulled Gordon to him and gave the shorter femmeboi a long kiss on the lips. He ground his cock against Gordon's and realized that they were both still hard. Very hard! Kitten wanted to dance more! Much more!

As he danced frenetically on the small dance floor, Kitten was groped and prodded and teased by a number of other cute boys and bois. Because of his pink collar none of the alpha males in the room touched my Kitten at all. If they had, I would have broken their fingers, their wrists and any other bones I thought appropriate. Once Kitten had been in here a couple of times, he wold be fair game for the more determined rutting males, so I would be careful to prepare Kitten before his third visit.

For now he was teased and titillated, and running on high energy fueled by the ecstasy and viagra. Kitten came back from the dance floor hand in hand with Gordon. I fed him another fruity alcohol laden drink and then Gordon took him outside where they each had another cigarette. There is nothing as sexy as a smoking sissy, when he holds the cigarette in just the right way, his lipstick on the filter and smoke pluming in the air around him. MMMM.... delightful!

The evening was getting on. Several pairs of men had made their way to the stairs leading to The Playpen and it was time for me to open Kitten's eyes a bit further, and perhaps his lips too.

When Kitten and Gordon came in, Kitten's lipstick was once again mussed up so the two pretty boys were probably kissing as well as smoking. I was pleased that Kitten was getting comfortable with other femmebois.

Blade was waiting beside me for Gordon. 'There you are Fuck Bunny!" he said to Gordon. "Time to go upstairs!"

"Fuck Bunny?" said Kitten, looking at Gordon.

"I told you I would tell you my girly name later. Well, that is it. I'm Fuck Bunny!" laughed Gordon.

"But... " Kitten seemed puzzled.

"It's because I love to fuck, silly! I love fucking and sucking and doing anything that Daddy Blade wants me to do!" Gordon was being led away by Blade. "I hope to see you upstairs!"

"Upstairs?" puzzled Kitten, who looked at me. "What does he mean?"

"You are I are going to go up to The Playpen in a few minutes," I told Kitten. Then I put my hands around his waist and pulled him to me. His lips met mine, and opened. My tongue slid into his mouth and we kissed hungrily. Kitten ground his pelvis against mine and we kissed with a savage intensity for a few moments. "Oh Luis, that was wonderful! Can't we just go home. Just the two of us!"

I looked at my sissy intensely. "Not Luis in here. Not just Luis." Kitten looked alarmed, almost frightened. "What do you call me? What have you learned?"

"Daddy Luis! I call you Daddy Luis in here!" he answered softly, eyes downcast.

I used my fingers to lift his chin gently. "Yes, Daddy Luis. Or just Daddy. But not just here. From now on, when we are alone here in the club, or in my truck, or at your home, you always address me as Daddy, or Daddy Luis. When we are with other people who would not understand, like your mother, you can just call me Luis. Do you understand?"

Kitten actually looked happy. "Yes, Daddy. Daddy...."

"Yes Kitten?"

"Will you kiss me again please? That was so nice!" smiled my sweet gorgeous boy.

"Of course, sweetie." And I did. I put both hands on his ass and pulled his groin tightly to me. We ground our clothed cocks together as my mouth engulfed his and he eagerly sucked my tongue into his mouth. A few weeks earlier this boy knew nothing of men kissing men, had never had a gay thought in his head, and now he was eager for my touch, my mouth, my hands on his ass. And soon he would want so much more!

I led him by the hand and we climbed the stairs to The Playpen. The upper floor had a storage room at the back. The front was mostly open area with a few cubicles along one side for anyone who wanted privacy. The windows were blacked out to save on complaints of what someone in surrounding buildings might see if they looked in. The room was dimly lit with a few lightbulbs. There were a few couches and chairs in the open are and a couple mattresses on the floor.

As you may have guessed by the name, this was a private area of the club where people could have sex openly if they wished, or use a cubicle if they wanted more privacy. All sex was consensual. Anyone could say no, but if they were upstairs they were expected to say yes, and not just be voyeurs. Kitten's pink collar and my pink wristband allowed us a lot of freedom to watch and not participate.

Of course, all of the sex was man on man action. No women up here.

Kitten's eyes widened, first to let in the dim light, and then as he took in what he was seeing. It was hard for him to fathom that a place like this really existed. Up until a month ago, he had no thoughts of gay sex, had no reason to think that the idea of a man kissing a man would turn him on, no inclination to touch another man. He had never even jerked off, never pumped his cock to a sweet cummy climax!

With my help he had discovered porn videos and while the movies of men and women, and women and women had turned him on, the videos of men with men, and particularly older men and teens had really turned him on. He had been fascinated by the images of pretty boys being kissed and groped by grey haired men, images of cute made up faces sucking on cocks and even of large dicks pushing into pretty assholes and fucking them. Fucking them slowly, fucking them sweetly and fucking them hard!