Predator and Prey Pt. 12b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, why did those images turn him on so much. He got so incredibly hard watching men have sex with teens, and he jerked off, splattering his jizz onto his keyboard and monitor when he could not control himself. And now, here, he was actually seeing real men having sex with each other.

"Daddy Luis, I'm scared! Why did you bring me here?" He said to me. We stood back against a wall so that we could take in the entire room. Kitten faced the room and I pulled him back so that his ass ground against my cock. I pushed his hair aside and kissed the back of his neck. He murmured in delight.

"We're hear to watch, sweetie. And more, if you wish!" I whispered to him. My hand undid the button on the front of his pants and then slipped down inside his panties and I grasped his firm rigid dickie. He had a beautiful slim penis and I slowly jacked him as his eyes took in the scenes around the room.

On one couch, two large burly men with mustaches were mostly naked, their hairy chests and legs revealed. They were kissing each other as each fisted the other. Then one of the men bent down and took his partner's cock in his mouth and began to bob his head.

On a nearby chair a muscular clean shaven dude of about forty was sitting with his legs spread wide. Facing him and kissing him hungrily was a twink of no more than twenty-five who was naked except for a ripped pair of stockings. He was hovering over the dude's cock, holding it upright as he lowered his ass down. Kitten let out an audible gasp as the dick made contact with the asshole and then slid inside. The pretty twink let out a contented sigh as he lowered himself on the hard dick.

My one hand continued to toy with Kitten's hard cock, while my other had unfastened his shirt and my fingers were strumming one of his nipples. I was pleased to find some firm flesh growing there. The hormones I had been feeding him were finally showing some physical effects! Kitten groaned and ground his ass back against my cock, making promises he wasn't yet ready to keep. But soon!

Kitten finally spotted his friend Gordon. Or rather, Fuck Bunny. Fuck Bunny was kneeling on a chair. His mouth was eagerly bobbing up and down on Blade's large black dick. Behind him a large man Kitten had not see before, was holding Fuck Bunny's hips and firmly thrusting his cock into Fuck Bunny's ass. Fuck Bunny turned his head and smiled at Kitten. It was very obvious he was enjoying himself!

"Oh Daddy Luis, your hand feels so good on my cock!" Kitten purred."Oh yes, like that!" he cried as I teased his dick head. The drugs and booze and viagra were making him lose his inhibitions.

"You look so sexy, sweety!" I told him. "Such a pretty boy!" I kissed the nape of his neck again, and his ear. He turned and we locked lips again. Gone from his head were any thoughts that kissing a man was wrong. He was in an erotic haze.

He ground his cock against mine and moaned in lust. "Of fuck that is so good!" he whispered. Kitten licked his lips and tasted his lipstick. So erotic! Why had he resisted wearing lipstick!

He wanted to cum again. He needed to cum again.

"I need to cum too," I murmured in his ear. He undid the top button on my jeans and slid his hand into my underwear. His hand encountered my prejizz slickened dick head and then he began to toy with my cock.

This was the first time he had ever held a dick other than his own in his hand. Kitten shuddered. He was actually holding another man's dick. Just like in the videos he had been watching. God it felt so hot, so thick!

His attempt at jerking me was weak and inexperienced, but he was now eager.

"That's lovely sweety, but I need more than your hand." As I said that I ran my thumb across his lower lip. He kissed that thumb and then looked me in the eye. Images from the videos flashed through his head. Pretty boys kissing each other. Pretty boys jerking the cocks of older men. Pretty boys on their knees, sucking on the cocks of older powerful men!

"I... I.. I can't I don't know how...." and then his eyes found Fuck Bunny as he sucked eagerly on Blade's black shaft. "I.. I guess I could try....." he said hesitantly.

"Try what, dearie? You have to say it. You have to ask me!"

He started to get down on his knees and his hands were pulling my pants open and then my underwear down.

And finally, the words came from his lovely lipsticked mouth, "Oh Daddy Luis, can I suck your cock! Please!" I had barely nodded and his lips tenderly touched the tip of my cock in a lovely kiss that portended so much pleasure to come, for both of us!

"Open your eyes, Kitten!" His eyes were shut tight, almost as if he could believe that if he didn't see it, it wasn't really happening. "You need to see my cock!"

Kitten gave a few tentative licks to my dick head and then along the shaft, but I was getting impatient. I had been planning this moment for weeks, plying the kid with compliments, and gifts, and then booze and weed and now ecstasy. Normally I was a brutal man, savage, but I knew that the slow approach was better with Kitten. But fuck, this was agony to have him finally on his knees, but just lapping at my dick.

I held his head lightly and pushed forward and the head of my cock entered his mouth. His eyes widened! He was going to suck me, but he had been tentative, hesitant. "Suck me, baby!" I urged him. He looked up into my eyes and I saw a tear fall onto his cheek. Was it from fear, or joy? I didn't know. And I didn't care. I needed his warm mouth on my cock. I looked at him more sternly and said, "Do it!"

Kitten sucked.

Just as he had seen in the videos, he applied suction to my dick as he moved his head back and forth on my shaft. His tongue licked along the length and teased the underside of my helmet. I held his head and slowly pushed further into his mouth. He gasped for breath and I released him. I was not trying to be forceful for his first blowjob, but he did need to understand who was in control. Me. His Daddy.

Kitten could not believe he was actually sucking on Luis's cock! Yes several days earlier Luis had taken Kitten's dick in hand and made him spurt sweet cummies, but how had that led him here, to this dark room with men fucking and sucking each other? But, did he really care? Luis... Daddy Luis was so good to him and made him feel so good. Not like his spiteful mother who was turning against him! Luis was so good to him. Daddy Luis deserved to feel good. It was right that he was here on his knees making his Daddy's cock feel good.

And his Daddy's cock felt so good in his mouth. Kitten didn't know why the videos of men and girls having sex did not interest him, and yet videos of men with men, hard cocks rampant with other hard cocks, men sucking on boy cocks, boys sucking on men cocks... oh fuck, they turned him on! His dick got so fucking hard when he jerked it watching those videos that Daddy had given him!

And now he was here, on his knees, with Daddy Luis's cock in his mouth. He remembered something that Gordon.. No, not Gordon... Fuck Bunny... yes something that Fuck Bunny had said to him. He pulled his head back and released Daddy Luis's cock. There on the cock was a lipstick ring, which showed how much of the dick he had been able to take into his mouth. It was disappointingly not too far up the shaft. He was going to have to try harder in the future.

And then he realized that he was thinking of sucking that cock again. And again. And many more times after that. He smiled.

That lipstick ring was left there by lipstick from his mouth. He had sucked that cock. He WAS sucking that cock. Oh fuck, what had gotten into him. How had he come here! He... he really didn't care. It felt so right to be here. To be on his knees in front of Luis. Daddy Luis. His daddy. A man who wanted him to suck his cock. And he would. Suck his cock. Now. Later. Forever!

"Daddy?"

"Yes sweetie?" I looked down on Kitten who was looking up at me with bright wide eyes. It was probably the drugs that made his eyes so round, but I thought I saw more there!

"I love you Daddy! I love your cock!"

"That's nice sweetie. I love you too! Now get back to sucking!"

And he did. With gusto. Kitten resumed lapping and sucking on my dick. He used one hand to hold it firm as he plunged his head back and forth, lapping at the underside of the glans, teasing me. Finally I couldn't take any more and I grunted. I held his head firmly with the dick head just inside his mouth as I came and squirted several loads of hot scuz into his mouth. He struggled at first but I held his head firm and he knew, he knew that he had to swallow my cum.

And he knew that this was a promise of many many more mouthfuls of cum that he would be swallowing from my dick.

As my jets ended, I leant back against the wall. He choked and coughed a bit. My load had been heavy and he was not used to the gelatinous texture of my cum. "Clean me up, sweetie" I said to him, and he spent several moments licking along my shaft and around the tip, lapping up any cum that had escaped him earlier. "Now zip me up!" I said, and he did, pushing my wilted cock back into my underwear, pulling up the zipper, doing up my button and even redoing my belt.

I drew him up to me and kissed him hard. "That was lovely, sweety. Thank you!" I wiped a bit of cum from his upper lip and held the finger in front of him. He took my finger into his mouth and sucked the cum from it. I kissed him again.

"I still need to cum, Daddy! Please!" he felt weak against my chest, as is right for a sissy boy. I reached down and grasped his cock in my hand. His pants and underwear were down at his ankles, his long slender legs revealed to all. As was his delectable purse of balls and his hard dick. I took his cock in my hand and teased the head.

He buried his face against my chest. "They're all watching us, Daddy Luis!" And he was right. Everyone else in the room had paused whatever they were up to and were staring at us.

"It's because you are so beautiful, Kitten! They want to see you cum. They want to watch you spurt your cream!" I said to him. "Lift your face!" But he buried it further against my chest.

"Kitten!" I said, using a sterner voice. "Let them see your face!" He complied and lifted his head, and tried to smile. This turned to a real smile as I resumed teasing his cock. And it took only a few more strokes. He was already so worked up, so anxious, so.... fuck, he was so ready!"

"I'm... I'm cumming!" He yelled as a strong spurt of cum lept from his piss slit and arced high into the dim light of the room. He grunted and panted as six more powerful jets shot from his prick. The joys and power of youth. He gasped as each spurt erupted from his beautiful cock, and finally he really did collapse against me, no strength left in his legs. As my fingers toyed with his wilting prick, he grimaced. "No more! No more, please Daddy! It's too sensitive!"

"All right sweetie." I told him. "Enough for tonight!"

I took Kitten and we sat on a couch for a few minutes, kissing and caressing as his heart rate returned to normal. Around us the sounds of sex continued, but I could see that Kitten was shutting down. His senses had been overloaded. But I did notice that he continued to watch Fuck Bunny. Fuck Bunny was sitting on the cock of some fat old geezer I had not seen before, reverse cowgirl, so that Fuck Bunny faced us as he bounced up and down on the geezer's nice sized cock. Fuck Bunny's own cock was hard and rigid as he enthusiastically fucked himself. Fuck Bunny finally slammed himself down on the dick as his own pretty cockette spurted his cream into the air.

I took Kitten downstairs and told him to clean himself up in the washroom. While he was in there I texted with Latisha. I found out that Carol Ann would be staying overnight with her, so there was no concern with running into her when I took Kitten home.

As we were about to leave, Fuck Bunny ran down the stairs from the Playpen, naked. "I just wanted to say goodbye to Kitten, if that is okay?" he asked me. I nodded.

Fuck Bunny pulled Kitten's face down and kissed him hard, with tongue. Kitten sputtered, but enjoyed the kiss. To me, Fuck Bunny said, "Please, please tell Daddy Blade when you plan to come back again! I'd really really really like to play with Kitten if that is okay with you!"

"I think Kitten would like that, wouldn't you baby?" I asked my sissy.

Kitten shyly nodded, and squeezed Fuck Bunny's hand.

We left the club and I drove Kitten home. There was so much that I wanted to do, but I was still taking this slowly. When we got to his house, I went in for only a short period of time. We kissed languidly for a short while but I did not want to push things much further tonight.

Before I left I did have him disrobe and bed over a table and I again gave him two powerful shots of hormones, one in each cheek. The previous shots had been only a few hours ago, but I wanted to get the hormones in him every chance I got. I think that by now he was beginning to realize what I was injecting him with, but he did not object.

He had pretty much given himself to me now. But there was still work to be done to make him mine permanently.

Life was good.

Except I had to work off some energy. Tomorrow night I would hunt some other prey.

******************************

Hello bois and gurls

Apologies for taking SO long to get the second half of Chapter 12 to you.

Work work work and a bit of fun and sickness, all got in the way.

And, frankly, I got a bit of writer's block and had to proceed slowly!

Normally when I get blocked on one story, I just switch over to another story and write that for awhile. But with so many people eager to see what happens next for cute Kitten and corruptible Carol Ann, I knew I just had to keep my concentration on this story!

More to follow soon, I promise.

In the meantime, please keep those dickies at full mast, and dripping!

And please please continue to leave all of your lovely comments.

Luv you all, Mistress Tawny!