Predator and Prey Pt. 13

Story Info
Kitten watches her mother get ass fucked, and sucks pussy!
11.4k words
4.81
6.9k
11

Part 15 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Predator and Prey

Corrupting a Mother and Taking her Son as My Femmeboi Sissy!

by Tawny Suede

Chapter 13 - Sunday, Sunday

Sunday morning I woke up to the blissful feeling of my live-in femmeboi Juanita sucking my cock. This was the way I woke up every morning unless I left Juanita tied up and plugged in her room at the end of the previous night. It took me a few minutes to wake fully and I enjoyed the gentle sucking from my Mexican sissy. As I fully wakened I sat up against the headboard and reached over and relit the cigar that had gone out when I fell asleep the previous night.

As he was required to do in the morning, Juanita had freshened his lipstick and eye makeup before taking my dick in his mouth. He did look lovely with his lips wrapped around my dick head, but in my mind I pictured Kitten in the same position and my cock got even harder if that was possible! Last night Kitten had taken my cock in his mouth for the first time, and swallowed my cum. And enjoyed it.

I blew a plume of smoke at Juanita's face. He closed his eyes and screwed up his face - he really hated my cigar smoke, but that was why I blew it at him. If he had been a better sissy for me, perhaps I wouldn't have tormented him so much. Actually, fuck that, it was my nature to be mean. If I was a better person, perhaps I wouldn't have cut off his balls when I first took him in!

I was feeling lazy but I had to piss, so I tapped Juanita on the head and he realized what I needed. I had just recently finished punishing him by pissing in his mouth every morning for a couple of weeks. He hated it, but like a good complacent sissy, he took it. This morning, he looked me in the eyes and said, "Use my mouth, Daddy!" and smiled. He clamped his mouth tightly on my dick and I let loose with my stream of piss. I had already gone once during the night, but there was still a good load of urine. Juanita gulped it down and never stopped smiling around my dick. When I finished, he lapped up the couple of drops on the end of my dick and then pulled back and smiled. He opened wide to let me see there was nothing left in his mouth, and then gave out a huge belch and giggled.

He wiped his mouth and then gave me a kiss. My tongue invaded his mouth and he sucked it eagerly. I didn't mind the piss taste in his mouth - I had tasted much worse over the years. Then he turned around so he was kneeling facing away from me and said "Please fuck me, Daddy! I need your cock! You didn't fuck me last night!" I probed his asshole for a couple minutes with two fingers. His hole was lubed and shiny and clean. He moaned and pushed back, wanting more, but I pulled my fingers out and he sighed. I sniffed those fingers. They were clean but still held the odour of boy ass. No scent is more fragrant or lovely than the smell of a boy ass that has been freshly fucked, except for one that has been freshly fucked and is juicy with cum.

I patted him on the bum and sent him to his room, pouting.

I did need to fuck something, someone, but I was tired of being nice. I needed to be nasty. All this playing around with Carol-Ann and Kitten was getting to me. To get on Carol-Ann's good side and insinuate myself into her life and home, I had to play the loving boy friend, at least for a little while longer. And I had to be gentle with Kitten while I coaxed him and converted him.

But I am really not a nice guy. And when I have sex I prefer to be savage and brutal, and to hurt someone. The pain gets me off. Someone else's pain, of course.

Juanita was my usual outlet for my aggression. But Sally had said that she had a buyer for my femmeboi and I might be selling him within the week. I didn't want any bruises or other marks or any damage to him that might jeopardize moving him on. The money would be nice, but did not really matter. I just needed him gone before I was ready to move Kitten in. At the rate things were progressing, and with Kitten's birthday coming up, I expected that to be within the month.

I needed to get out and hunt and find someone new to hurt. I could have called up Sally and asked her if she had any young girls that needed "training". Sally was the woman who ran the local prostitution. She herself was a big butch dyke and she loved taking innocent girls and training them to be whores. If she took a fancy to a particular girl and wanted to convert her to a lesbian the training usually involved some negative reinforcement, meaning she would have a succession of men brutalize the gal so she hated the thought of sex with men. It sounded simplistic, but it worked. When I was available I would often play "bad cop" and really fuck up one of those girls.

But I was in the mood for brutalizing someone male, not female.

And then I realized what I would do. I had a date with Sherry on Monday night. Sherry was the receptionist at Carol-Ann's office. I had agreed to take her out again - which we both knew meant that I had agreed to fuck her again - in exchange for her giving me the phone number of Bert Matthews, Carol-Ann's boss. It wasn't Bert that I wanted to contact. It was his wife.

On our one previous date I had discovered that Sherry was a nasty bitch when it came to fucking. I really needed to find someone more innocent to fuck up but I thought she might be willing to go along with my plan for a nasty evening.

I say preferably male, because much as I do like fucking a woman, my tastes run more to guys, preferably younger and preferably feminine. But any guy will do in the right situation. Yes, I can fuck a woman in the cunt or ass, but taking a guy's ass, when he is not willing, and having him enjoy it, is so fucking humiliating to the fucker. I love watching them slink away afterwards, pretending they hated the experience, knowing that in a few days or weeks, they will be out hunting for someone else to use their ass again.

That wouldn't be until the following night. I could go that long without fucking someone if I had to. The thought of what I had planned got me really hard and I did wank off in the shower. Perhaps later in the day I would use Juanita's ass. But I was fast losing interest in her now that I was thinking of her as my former sissy.

I texted Taylor but got no reply. Well it was still before noon. He was still a teenager, a week or two short of his twentieth birthday. I had taken him out to a gay club and fed him weed, nicotine and ecstasy. So it was likely he was going to sleep well past noon.

After driving away last night I realized he had probably gone straight to bed without thinking about the makeup he was wearing. Hopefully he realized this when he woke up and cleaned his face, otherwise he might have some awkward explaining to his mother. Then again, anything that caused friction between the two of them was good.

At this same time Carol-Ann was in an Uber on her way home. She had woken up in Latisha's bed, snuggled up against her black friend. They had only met in the last couple of months but Latisha had become very important to Carol-Ann. Carol-Ann had very little experience with lesbian sex but their session the previous night had been hot; much hotter than their shared experience with father and son, a couple hours earlier, which had been Carol-Ann's first experience at taking money for sex.

Carol-Ann lit up and inhaled another cigarette. She had specifically asked for an Uber that allowed smoking. How she had picked up this fucking expensive habit was beyond her, but now she could not do without a cigarette between her lips for more than a few minutes. One of many changes in her life over the past couple of months. Looking back it was hard to believe she had been such a dull goody two shoes for so very long. Once she met Luis, she thought, her eyes had been opened and her life had become so much more fun. Dancing and drinking, smoking weed, taking coke, and the fucking fabulous sex! God she wanted to reach into her panties and frig herself. Wouldn't that be something for the driver to watch?

In fact, why the fuck not do it? And she did, she pulled her skirt up and stuck two fingers in her cunt and started to tease herself. The thick rings in her pussy lips jangled against each other and drew the driver's attention. He looked back and raised his eyebrows in surprise. Carol-Ann smiled at him and took another drag on her cigarette. "You don't mind?" she asked him. He shook his head and adjusted his mirror so he could continue watching her play with her twat as he drove.

There were drawbacks with her new life though. She was having trouble at the office and her money was running out. She had lost a bunch of money due to internet theft and lost access to her bank account online. She had no room left on her credit cards and very little money in the bank; not enough to meet her mortgage payment that was due the next day. Oh fuck, she realized...

"Pull over to a bank machine!" she told the driver. She had no cash to pay him with!

At the machine she took out enough to pay the driver and a few hundred more, leaving very very little in the account. That money was supposed to go towards the mortgage, but if she did not have the full payment, then she might as well spend what she did have.

The point of the previous night "date" for money was to get enough to pay the mortgage. But when Latisha's pimp Derek had come by later and had paid her, she had turned around and paid him all of the cash she had just earned, and what was in her purse, for some crack cocaine and a pipe, which were now in her purse. And of course, he had also fucked her with that large black dick of his. Of course, she had been high on crack at the time so she remembered little of the actual fucking, just that she had enjoyed it so much!

She should have taken the money, but she really needed the drugs, and the high from crack was just so delightful. She wanted more of that!

When the driver dropped her off and she handed him the money, she sort of suggested that he might like a blow job instead. He had taken the money and driven off. As she went inside, Carol-Ann realized that if he had said yes, she actually would have taken him inside and sucked his cock! Oh god, what was she becoming!

When she entered the house she dropped her purse and the extra bag she was carrying on the kitchen counter and then went straight for a kitchen cabinet, pulled out a bottle of gin and poured herself half a tumbler full. As she put the bottle back, she saw that she had five other bottles, some full, some only half full, so she was relieved to know she had enough booze to last for a few days. She downed two gulps of the gin and felt some of her tension evaporate.

Taylor's door was closed. The little snot was probably still sleeping. If not, then he was most likely wanking off and getting high on weed. She had no idea where he got it from, or even when he had started smoking it, but these days his room reeked of cum and weed when she was looking for clothes for the wash. He had been such a sweet boy, her little Tiger, until a couple months ago. Around the time she started having fun, he had turned surly and had started stealing from her.

Well, two could play at that game. She knocked on his door and then opened it. The room was empty. He must have gone for a run. He had lost his college athletic scholarship but he still went running. Why anyone would want to exercise like that she didn't know, but it gave her a chance to search his room. She wanted to find his weed stash. Carol-Ann had no weed or drugs of her own, other than the crack crystals she had just brought home. She wanted to save those for evenings, but she could really use a bit of weed right now.

In his underwear drawer dhe found his socks, but his underwear was pushed to the back. In front was a package with three pairs of girl's panties, unworn. There was room for several other pair!

In the same drawer she found a baggie of loose weed and papers, which distracted her. But she had never rolled a joint herself, so she kept looking. Maybe somewhere else... In the bottom of his closet she found a white shirt and black pants she did not recognize. And under them were a pair of women's open toed shoes with small cork heels. Why were these there? Then she found a small clutch purse. Looking inside.. Aha! A tube of lipstick and a joint!

She didn't know why Taylor had those things, but she had what she wanted. She took the joint and went to her bedroom. She leaned back against the headboard and lit it and inhaled. Oh fuck, that was good she thought. As she smoked she tried to figure out what to do next about her money problems. But she kept coming back to her weed problem. She needed more weed and pills. And her pussy was itching. She needed a fuck.

Her boyfriend Luis was still out of town (or so she thought). She couldn't just call him up. But Luis had made it clear that she was free to fuck other people and in fact the previous week the four of them had all had sex on the same bed, with Jake fucking her very nicely. And then she had spent the rest of the night with him, just the two of them, and he had fucked her very very nicely. Jake could solve both of her problems. Bring her some drugs and fuck her! She'd like to spend time with him again - well, with his dick actually. She giggled at the thought of fucking a disembodied cock! God, the weed was getting to her!

She went back to the kitchen and took her purse and bag into the bedroom. She emptied the bag on the bed. The contents included the strapon harness and black dildo that Latisha and she had each used on the other the previous night and a bottle of lube. She stuffed these in a drawer until she could use them, hopefully soon. She took her cell phone from her purse and called Jake.

Jake sounded like she had wakened him, but was glad to hear from her. He agreed to come over in a few hours and bring a baggie of weed and pills with him. He told her how much it would cost her. When she hung up she leaned back and finished the joint, while strumming her pussy with her finger. She had enough cash, but needed some of that for food. She hoped that maybe he might take some other form of payment!

She went over to the drawer where she had just placed the harness and dildo. She took the dildo over to the bed and lay back and started teasing her pussy with it. No, not her pussy, her cunt. Luis had taught her that she should refer to it as her cunt. Her fucking cunt. Her fucked cunt, she giggled.

She had not gotten much sleep last night, at least not any clear headed sleep. The crack she had smoked had prevented that. She was tired now and decided to nap before Jake arrived. But she could still pleasure herself. She worked the head of the realistic dildo just inside her cunt, and then pulled it back and teased her clit. Her thoughts turned to sweet neighbour girl Melissa. The two had kissed and jilled each other a few evenings ago. She had brought the strap on home with plans to fuck Melissa with it. She would have to get her phone number from Taylor, she thought, as she drowsed off to sleep.

Coincidentally, as she had that thought, Taylor had his mouth clamped to Melissa's pussy!

Taylor had gotten up much earlier than planned this morning. Just after the sun came up, a dull ache came from his belly button, which had been pierced the previous day; and he needed to take a piss. After pissing, when he opened the bathroom cabinet to get a pain killer, he caught sight of himself in the bathroom mirror and was startled. He hadn't done anything about his makeup before going to bed! Fuck, he hadn't known he should do anything about it. His lipstick was almost gone, his eyeshadow was smeared, his mascara made him look like he had blackened eyes. And the bit of foundation had hardened and cracked. He filled the sink with water and scrubbed his face, but there was still a lot of colour left, around his eyes in particular.

He hurried to his mother's room and looked through her jars. But there was nothing obvious to try. Fuck, he couldn't let his mother see him like this! What would she think! It was too early to go to a pharmacy for makeup remover, whatever that might be. What could he do?

Then he remembered his friend Melissa. After not having seen her in months, she had dropped by unexpectedly the other day. He called her and she hung up as soon as she answered. He called again and she picked up. He said he needed her help, without explaining why. She told him her parents were out of town and he could come over, but to wait a couple of hours so she could get more sleep.

Nervously Taylor went back to bed. He noticed that his pillow case was messed up with makeup and lipstick. He stripped that off and tossed it in the laundry basket, then managed to get a couple hours more sleep as the pain from his belly faded.

When he got dressed he automatically put on a pair of panties, pink this time, and then boy clothes over top. He pulled a baseball cap down low to try to hide the messed up makeup.

"What's the problem?" Melissa asked, yawning, as she opened the door. When Taylor removed his hat, she simply said, "Oh! Oh heavens! Come on in!"

Melissa was a very attractive brunette, about five foot five, with dark brown hair down to her shoulders. She had nice sized breasts which Taylor had always noticed. They had been friends for five or six years, with Melissa often visiting Taylor's house, though Taylor only occasionally visited her place. Lately they had drifted apart.

As they got to the kitchen, Melissa poured them both cups of coffee, and then pulled the hat off of Taylor's head. She used her finger to gently lift his chin and then said, "Well?"

Taylor mumbled. When she asked him to repeat, he said, "I need your help cleaning up my face, getting this makeup off! Please! If my mom sees me like this, she'll kill me!"

Melissa stifled a laugh. "Okay. This will be easy. But you're going to have to tell me why you were wearing makeup in the first place. Come to my room." She led him by the hand and sat him down on the edge of her bed. She reached over and grabbed a cigarette pack and then said, "You don't mind if I smoke while I do this?"

"No that's fine. I didn't know you smoked. You never did before. Can I have one?" Taylor replied.

"You want one, wow! When did you start smoking? I only started a couple months ago when I met this woman...." said Melissa as she lit up one for herself and held the match for Taylor. Taylor coughed a bit as his cigarette lit, and then he was fine, He inhaled strongly and then blew out the smoke. The nicotine rush did make him feel much better and the taste was not as bad as the previous night.

"My first was last night, and my second. This is just my third. A guy.... someone I met told me he wants me to start smoking. He thinks it's sexy." Taylor admitted as Melissa ran a makeup removal pad across his face.

"It is sexy, when a girl does it! You say a guy asked you to start? Hmmm...." said Melissa as smoke trickled past her lips. Taylor did like how she looked with the cigarette in her mouth. "So spill..why are you wearing makeup?"

Taylor had been working on his story in his mind. "I lost my scholarship, so I won't be going to college!" Melissa made sympathetic noises as she began to work on Taylor's eyelids. "So I need a job. Mom really wants me out of the house, and she's being such a bitch these days! Luis... mom's boyfriend has a friend with a beauty salon, so he got me a job there."

"You, in a beauty salon?"

"I'm just going to be sweeping floors, taking appointments, maybe washing hair. But Terry the owner wanted to make sure I was committed to the job. He said I have to look a bit more feminine to not scare away the customers. So he had his other staff practise on me."

"There, that seems to be all of it!" Melissa said, leaning back and looking satisfied. "They really did a number on you. Your hair really looks nice. They trimmed it and the red streaks really look nice. They shaped your eyebrows. Oh, and you got your ears pierced!"