Predator and Prey Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh fuck, that was so good, she almost screamed! Why had her husband never fucked her like this! As Jake rammed his cock in and out of her cunt... yes, her cunt... the heavy rings in her labia bounced about. As they fucked, he kissed her hungrily. Jake might be selling her drugs and fucking her because Luis asked him to, but he did enjoy the fucking. Carol-Ann was a pretty woman with a great rack of tits and she was a very enthusiastic fucker!

Carol-Ann squealed and dug her heels into Jake's lower back as he pummelled her pussy, crushed her cunt, gouged her gash. She liked that he didn't just pound her, but he actually attacked the fucking from different angles. He hit different spots inside her. It felt so fucking delicious. "Oh god yes, ram me deep!" she moaned as she pulled his face down for a long succulent kiss.

Neither Jake nor Carol-Ann heard or noticed when Taylor opened the bedroom door just a crack and peered inside. He took a long draft on his cigarette as he watched a man, who was not Luis fuck his dick into his mother's cunt. His mom was cheating on her boyfriend!

Taylor watched as Jake (as she called him) thrust his cock in and out of her cunt, her juices splashing onto the bed sheets. Something looked odd as he watched and he finally realized that his mother had piercings in her cunt lips! Fuck, but that was hot. He touched his own belly button piercing. He pulled his head back so he could exhale some smoke outside the room; he didn't need to draw attention to himself. He put his hands down his pants and grasped his dick, which was wet. But he did not pull it out and stroke. He had been caught once jerking off while watching his mother get fucked. He didn't want to get caught again.

Taylor watched as Jake pulled his cock from his mother's pussy, and was awed as he saw into his mother's cunt hole for the first time. It was oozing pussy juices. Jake grabbed Carol-Ann's hips and lifted them higher, pushing her knees back towards her head. "Easy!" Carol-Ann complained, "I'm not as flexible anymore!"

"Shut the fuck up, woman!" Jake grinned at her, and slapped one of her tits. Her tit flesh jiggled, but it also brought his attention back to her thick nipple rings. "I'm getting me a piece of that ass!"

"No!" Carol-Ann protested. "I told Luis I would let only him fuck my ass!"

"Shut up, I said!" This time he slapped her face! That hurt, she thought, as she hit him back on the chest, which was all she could reach! "Luis told me you like a good ass fuck, so I'm going to give you a good ass fuck. Hell, I'm going to give you a fantastic ass fuck!" he said as he scooched forward on the bed.

Taylor looked on wide-eyed as Jake placed his dick head against his mother's asshole and then pushed forward. He met resistance. "Relax your ass, bitch!"

"No! No! I won't let you fuck me there!" she protested.

"Well fuck you! This is happening whether you want it or not!" Jake pushed harder and his head sank into her asscunt!

"No!!! Get it out!" she complained. Jake swatted her face again!

"Take it woman!" He slid two inches inside of her and Carol-Ann arched her back! Oh, it hurt, but oh, it felt so good!

Taylor watched, mouth agape and panting as Jake pushed even further inside her. Over the past several weeks Taylor had been watching lots of porn videos of men and women getting fucked, in pussy and ass. And last night he had witnessed live sex for the first time ever, seeing several men sodomized by thick cocks thrusting into their asses. He had even watched as his new friend Gordon, or Fuck Bunny as he was also called, had gleefully bounced up and down on an anonymous cock, crying out joyfully as he had fuck fuck fucked himself! But watching his own mother getting fucked in the ass, and protesting as it slithered up her dark fuck chute! Fuck that was hot!!!

He had to jerk to that. He pulled down his pants and took his rigid cock in his hand as he watched Jake sink the full length of his dick into his mother's back door. "Arghh! You fucking fucker!" Carol-Ann shouted at Jake. "Oh fuck, that feels so GOOD!!" she screamed, proving she had a nasty mouth, but limited imagination.

Jake grasped the heavy rings in Carol-Ann's tits and pulled on them. Her nipples distended and she moaned as Jake pulled his cock back and began sliding his cock in and out of her ass at a steady pace.

"You're hurting my ass. You're hurting my tits! But god, your cock feels so good inside me! Fuck me, you big fucking stud! God you really do fuck me so much better than Luis! I might keep you!" she giggled. "Fuck me!"

Jake let go of her tits. He scrunched forward a bit further, raising her ass even higher. He grasped hold of the head board of the bed and fucked her long and deep. As he did, Carol-Ann reached up and jammed two fingers into her cunt and frigged herself, her other fingers strumming her clit. She also played with the thick rings in her labia!

Jake was now in a position where he could fully withdraw his dick from Carol-Ann's ass and then thrust it back in fully. Each time he pulled out her asshole remained distended, gaping. Each time he thrust back in, the edge of his glans rubbed the sides of her asshole, increasing his pleasure.

"You are such a fucking whore!" Jake shouted at her. "You've got a whore's cunt and a whore's ass!"

"Shut up and fuck me! Carol-Ann panted. "Yes I'm a whore. I love sex. I love your cock! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Oh God! Right there! Do THAT again! Yes, oh fucking yes!" she screamed.

Even if Taylor had been in his own room he would have heard her; but he was right there, spying on them from the crack in the door! He heard his mother call herself a whore - a fucking whore! That almost made him cum!

Taylor was frantically jerking himself, but realized that if he came he would make a mess right outside his mother's doorway. Much as he wanted to cum, and much as he wanted to watch Jake cum in his mother's ass, he did not want to get caught! Reluctantly he waddled back and closed the door. He returned to his room to cool down. But fuck, he had never realized just how much of a slut his mother had become!!

Two minutes later, Jake let out a final grunt and sank fully into Carol-Ann's ass, and released a thick load of jism into her bowels. Carol-Ann moaned as she felt the warm scuzz fill her. God it felt so great to have a man's jizz squishing around inside her ass! How had she never known the delights of getting her ass fucked! She realized that she almost preferred getting fucked in the ass to getting fucked in her cunt!

Why had she resisted Jake! Yes, Luis was her boyfriend but Jake was so much better at fucking her!

Jake's cock slipped out of her pussy and he collapsed on her. He was a big man, and heavy, but he was exhausted and out of breath. Carol-Ann was uncomfortable with his weight but was basking in the glow of her hot fuck. Finally she was able to get him to roll off of her.

She kissed him tenderly for a few minutes and then got up and tossed his shirt at him. "Taylor might be home. Let me check." She went out to the kitchen. If Taylor was home, he was in his room, probably with his headphones on, playing a game, she figured. So he hadn't heard her screaming. Carol-Ann gathered up Jake's clothes from the floor and took them back to him.

She haggled with him, and pouted and whined a bit, but he was unwilling to give her back any of the money she had paid him for the drugs. But he did tell her she was a great fuck and he'd be back for more some time soon. Carol Ann pulled on a robe, but did not do it up. She saw him to the door and gave him a soulful kiss goodbye.

She leaned back against the door for a minute. Then she went to the kitchen, lit a cigarette that she took from her purse, leaving the pack on the counter, and then poured herself a large glass of vodka. She leaned back against the counter, drinking and smoking, eyes closed, replaying the hard fuck in her mind. She put her glass down and her fingers strummed her clit through her open robe.

She heard the door of Taylor's room open. She opened her eyes and found herself facing her son. Both were surprised at what they saw.

Taylor saw his mother standing at the counter, a glass of alcohol in one hand, a cigarette dangling from her lips and the other hand stroking her pussy. Her robe was fully open so he got an eyeful of her large tits with the large rings in her nipples, and he got a full view of the heavy rings in her pussy lips which were jangling a bit as Carol-Ann massaged her clit. And he could very distinctly see a trail of cum running down the inside of her leg, leaking from her ass.

"What the fuck are you gawking at?" Carol-Ann said angrily, and then she said, "What the hell happened to you?" She saw that her son's hair had been cut and tinted. His eyebrows were now femininely shaped. And he had nail polish on his fingers (and probably his toes, she thought). And he was smoking a cigarette!

"When did you start smoking? And what's all this?" she waved her hand at him, the hand holding the vodka, some of which sloshed. "Are you a fag, now?"

"Mom! How can you say.... "

"I found your panties in your drawer! So what the fuck?" She suddenly realized how exposed she was and went to tie her robe at the waist, but the alcohol changed her mind. Instead she used her hands to raise her tits and shake them at her son. "Does seeing mommy's tits make your cock hard, Tiger?" Her tone turned her affectionate pet name for him into a mockery! "What about my pussy? Does seeing a pussy get make you wet in your panties?" she sneered at him as she ran a finger along her pussy lips.

"Jeez, no! You're my fucking mother!" he shouted at her, stepping back.

Carol-Ann poured herself another large tumbler of vodka. She took a large gulp and finally did do up her robe. "So if you're not a fag, show me your underwear! Pull your pants down far enough for me to see!"

Taylor was in tears. His mother was so out of control. Where had his loving mother gone? Reluctantly, slowly, he undid the top of his jeans and opened them up enough for her to see the top of the pink satin panties he was wearing. "Okay, I am wearing panties. But I'm not gay!"

'So fucking explain it! Tell me why my pretty pretty son is wearing panties and has a girlie face and painted nails!" she taunted him. "Tell me you're not a faggot!"

Through sniffles, Taylor told her the same story he had told Melissa a few hours earlier. "You told me I had to get a job. Luis helped me. He got me a job at a beauty salon..."

Carol-Ann listened and looked closer at her son. She had always known he was good looking. And yes, if pressed, she would have said he was a pretty boy. But now, with just a few modifications, he was definitely pretty.

"I start tomorrow morning," Taylor concluded as his sniffles ended.

"A beauty salon!" she snorted at him. "Why couldn't you get a job in an office, or even at the grocery store, or gardening for christ sake. Instead you're going to prance around at a salon and let them practise on you and turn you into a fucking pansy! Thank god your father isn't alive to see this!" She stepped towards him and grasped his chin in her hand, turning his head to once side and then the other. "Fuck you even got your ears pierced!" Taylor did not tell her about his belly button.

"I wouldn't have to do this if you hadn't lost my scholarship money and my scholarship!" Taylor yelled back at her. He grabbed his mother's cigarette pack and lit one up. He inhaled and felt better as the nicotine hit his system. He felt better that is, until his mother slapped him across the face. His face stung and he stepped back.

Carol-Ann was screaming at him. "It's not my fault! Someone stole that money! Now I can't even pay the mortgage! And I barely have enough money for us to eat! And you... you just sit the fuck around in your room all day, playing video games and smoking weed and jerking off - and now you're stealing my cigarettes, not just my weed, and not just my panties! Yes, I've noticed!" she spat the words at him as she poured yet more booze into her glass.

"I've got a job! I'm going to help out!" he yelled back at her. "You just need to work and stop fucking around so much! I heard what he called you in there! I couldn't help hearing when you shouted it back! Mom, you really are a fucking whore!" Taylor slapped his mother! Hard!

Carol-Ann's face twisted into a savage rage. She took a step forward and wrapped her hand in her son's hair, pulling his head back. She had fought other girls when she was much younger. She knew how to punch, how to make it hurt. She pulled her fist back and was about to really let fly when Taylor cried out, "Mommy!" and she realized that she was about to hurt, really hurt, her sweet baby, her Tiger.

"Oh god! Oh god!" she stepped back and brought her hands to her face. "Oh, Tiger," she cried out. "I'm so sorry! It... it... this isn't me, honest! Oh fuck! Oh Christ! Baby, I'm so sorry!"

Taylor, her sweet baby, was crying uncontrollably now. She had been about to savagely attack him. No, not her. Not her. She would never hurt her baby. It had been someone else. The booze, and the weed, had turned her into someone else. She would never hurt her sweet Tiger. She stepped forward to comfort her son, and her foot slipped. Carol-Ann crashed to the floor.

She looked up from the floor at her son and said, "Help me up, baby. Help Mommy up!" Vertigo took hold of her. Too much booze, she thought. She raised her arm, waving it at Taylor. "Help me up baby!" But Taylor looked down on her, tears in his eyes. She saw fear there. She also saw anger, and repulsion. He drew back, away from her. Then he turned and ran to his room.

As he turned, for some reason her eyes focussed on his feet and in a last moment of lucidity she thought, "Fuck, he HAS painted his toenails!"

He slammed his door. She could hear his loud sobs.

Carol-Ann lowered her arm. She decided she was fine there on the floor for a few minutes. Her dizziness... yes she was just dizzy... her dizziness would pass and she would get up. She passed out for about fifteen minutes. No she didn't. Why would she pass out? She was just resting. Yes, that was it. She had just rested for a bit, she told herself.

Slowly she managed to get herself to her feet. She grabbed her cigarettes and made her way to her bedroom. She closed the door, because she didn't want anything to do with her fucking son right now!

She wanted to call Luis. She needed to call Luis! But he was still out of town. But if he was driving back, he could talk to her from the car. She needed someone to comfort her, and she wanted Luis! Why wasn't Luis here! She needed him! Oh god, she needed him so badly.

She was hurting. Not physically. But inside. She needed money. She needed a son she could love again. She needed... she needed someone to take care of her, to make all of her troubles go away. She needed Luis!

But he was not here. Her phone, where was it? It must have slipped down on the floor. She knelt and tried to look under the bed, but vertigo hit her again. She rested there on the floor for another ten minutes or so. No she did not pass out. She was convinced of that, but the side of her face felt numb, and fuzzy as she picked lint and dust off of it.

She knew what she needed instead. She needed something to relax her. She needed... she went to her dresser and found the baggie of drugs she had just bought from Jake. She opened it and was looking for a valium. She needed something to calm her down. To give her bliss for a few minutes. Just a few minutes alone, away from the world. Away from her troubles. She needed... nothingness for awhile. She knew what she needed.

She put the baggie away and found a different bag. She took out the crack pipe. She put it together, making sure the screen was clean. That took a bit of effort as her eyes did not want to focus. But yes, yes, this is what she needed. She placed a couple of crystals in the bowl and used her lighter to melt the rocks. Then, she put the pipe to her lips and inhaled. Once, hold it, and again. The drug took hold almost instantly. She lay back on her bed and drifted away. She reached her fingers down and slowly twirled them around her clit. Her troubles were gone. Fuck that felt SOOOOOOO good. She drifted......

In his room, Taylor had pushed his dresser against the door so his mother couldn't get in. Right now, he was afraid of her. He rolled and lit up a joint. He texted Luis, but got no reply.

Everything would be better in the morning, he knew. His mom just needed a few hours to get herself together. A sleep would do her good. Neither of them had meant what they said. But fuck, it hurt being called a fag!

He hadn't had any food. He would order a pizza in awhile and leave his room long enough to collect it when it was delivered.

But right now... god, the weed felt good. When that was done he reached for a cigarette and took a deep drag on that. But something was missing. He went to his closet, found his clutch purse and took out the lipstick. He went to his full length mirror and was careful as he applied the lipstick. Then he picked up the cigarette and put it in his mouth. He stripped down so that he was wearing only his pink panties. As he smoked, he looked at the imprint his lipstick left on the filter. God that looked so sexy, he thought.

And he posed in front of the mirror. He looked at his pierced ears, his belly button, his painted finger nails and toe nails. He looked at his hair and eyebrows. He posed this way and that way, his cigarette dangling from his lips, blowing smoke at his own image. When he turned this way and that, he realized that he really did look pretty -- and sexy! His dick got hard in his panties and he rubbed it. The outline of his dick looked pretty, encased in the panties. Just like so many of the pretty boys he watched in the videos Luis had given him.

He realized he liked looking pretty. For Luis. For Gordon. He felt so much better when he thought of how pretty he was, and how much prettier he was with make up on. And he wondered just how much more pretty he could be?

He looked at the lipstick he had left on the cigarette. He thought about how much lipstick he had left on Luis's cock the previous night. He thought about how the lipstick was not very far along Luis's cock and how he would like the lipstick line to have been further up the cock, meaning he would have to have taken so very much more into his mouth. He realized he wanted that cock in is mouth again. Soon. Very soon.

With images of cock and cigarettes and pretty eyes and pretty nails and so many more girlie things flashing through his mind, Kitten continued to rub along his cock, through the panties. And without actually pulling on it, purely because of the erotic images his mind was conjuring, he moaned and spurted his girlie cream into his panties. The thick white cream spread against his groin, expanding as he rubbed at his dicklet and more cum spurted into his panties. He watched in the mirror as the outline of his dick throbbed and he gasped and cried out Luis's name softly! "Oh yes, oh yes, of fucking yes, that feels so good!" He pressed his hands against his panties and spread the goo further out across his groin, his pretty pink panties staining more and more.

Exhausted he collapsed onto the bed and rolled onto his side. He was emotionally drained and needed some rest. As he drifted off he sucked his thumb into his mouth, something he had not done since we was a very young child. But as his mind shut down, it was not his thumb that he was sucking. It was a cock. Luis' cock. He smiled as he drifted off to sleep.