Predator and Prey Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And my belly button too!" Taylor blurted out before he could stop himself. At Melissa's insistence he undid his shirt and showed her.

"Oh that's so cute!" she said when she saw the cute kitten on the stick pin in his piercing. She touched it. "Does it hurt?"

He nodded. "A bit, yes. But they said that will go away!"

"It's usually just girls who get their belly button pierced. Oh, look, you have boobies, almost." Her fingers went to his nipples and brushed them briefly. They instantly hardened and he moaned slightly. They were much more sensitive than they used to be.

"No! I'm a boy. Boy's don't have tits!" He said, somewhat angrily.

"I'm just teasing you. You know though, you've always been really pretty -- for a boy. And now you are even prettier. I think you could even be beautiful! Look, do you have anywhere you need to go for the morning?"

"No not really," said Taylor. He didn't really want to go home and face his mom.

"Good, because I want to see how really pretty you can be." and she started applying a bit of foundation to Taylor's face, and then eye liner and mascara, and eye shadow. Taylor was frustrated. He had just gotten the makeup off and now Melissa was putting it back on him. She took about forty five minutes to finally get his makeup to where she was happy. At one point she put lipstick on him, and Melissa noticed that as Taylor smoked another cigarette he kept staring at the red wax stains that he left on the filter. From that, she knew that smoking was a sexual thing for the him.

Frustratingly, she would not let Taylor see himself in the mirror. She took a few minutes to brush out his hair which had already gotten some tangles in it, and told him he had to take care of it regularly. Even though his ears had only been pierced the day before, she told him to take out the studs from one hole in each ear and then put some long dangly earrings in them.

"Take off your clothes," she told him and started tugging at his shirt. Taylor was a bit embarrassed when Melissa saw he was wearing panties, and the very evident erection that he had. "Take those off. I have some different panties for you. Don't worry about your dickie." she said. "You have nothing that interests me."

"What do you mean?" Taylor asked, almost hurt. Melissa went to her dresser and pulled out a few things. When she looked back she saw he had obeyed her and his erect penis was free. "Even your dickie looks pretty!" she said as she saw a bit of precum shine in the light.

"You know if you had kissed me when we were fourteen, I would have kissed you back!"

"I... I... I wanted to, honest!" said Taylor, blushing. "But... I couldn't get up the nerve!"

"Your loss," said Melissa handing him a different pair of panties. These had snaps at the side. She also gave him a garter belt. "My aunt kissed me soon after that. Now I'm a lesbian... no not because of ONE kiss... because of many, and a lot more that we did together. So, I have no interest in touching that thing, no matter how cute yours looks!"

She put the garter belt on him and handed him a pair of stockings. "Here, put these on." When Taylor looked puzzled and didn't know where to start. "Here, let me help." Melissa rolled up the legs and had Taylor lift one foot and rolled the stocking up his leg. They got snagged at times. "Next time you put on stockings, you need to shave your legs first!" she said, but she got the one up, then the other. She had him stand and fastened the garters to the stockings. "You have nice legs. They'll look even better in a minute!"

Next she put a bra on him. "I don't need a bra!" Taylor protested.

"It completes the look! I want to see just how beautiful you can be! Besides it looks like you might need one soon!"

"What do you mean? I'm a boy. Boy's don't have..." And then he remembered the previous night. It wasn't just a video he had been watching. In the Playpen last night, above Dante's, the gay bar, he had watched his new friend Gordon. No, he was Fuck Bunny when he was upstairs! He had watched Fuck Bunny bounce up and down on some fat man's cock; it was sliding in and out of Fuck Bunny's ass, and Fuck Bunny was definitely a boy... his cock had been waving in the air as he bounced up and down... and so had Fuck Bunny's chest... because even though he was very evidently a boy, Fuck Bunny had small breasts and those were bouncing up and down as he smiled and lustily fucked himself on that dick. So, so maybe boys did have breasts. But not Kitten. Surely not! How?!?

Going to her closet Melissa looked at a few different blouses and then selected a pure white, and a short short black skirt. She helped Taylor put both on, then went back to the closet for some plain black heels, just two inches but enough to give his legs some shape.

"Are we done yet?" Taylor asked in both frustration, and curiosity.

"Walk around a bit in those shoes before I let you look. Are they comfortable?" Taylor teetered about for a bit until he found his proper balance. "God I was right!" exclaimed Melissa. Your legs are stunning! Wait until you get in a pair of four inch heels!"

"Let me see!" said Taylor.

"Okay!" said Melissa, closing her bedroom door to reveal a full length mirror.

What he saw in the mirror stunned Taylor. Yes, he knew it was him, but staring back at him was an incredibly hot girl, tall in her heels, with a lot of leg and thigh showing beneath a skirt that barely came down below his ass. Two top buttons were undone on a white blouse, revealing a bra that hinted at breasts. His face was expertly made up. His tongue ran along sensuous red glistening lips. The earrings set off his lovely ears partially hidden behind long blonde hair with strawberry streaks. Fuck, he had a hard erection just looking at himself.

Then Melissa stepped close and pulled his head to her and kissed him hard. Taylor was startled but kissed her back. After a moment, Melissa pulled back and said, "You were meant to be a girl, sweetie! You are absolutely beautiful! How has anyone ever thought you are a boy?"

"This might have something to do with it," Taylor said, pressing his hand against his hard cock, through the skirt and panties. "And I'm NOT a girl! I'm a boy!"

Melissa sat Taylor down beside her and kissed him again, then said, 'So now tell me the real reason you were wearing makeup last night!"

"I was telling you the truth," Taylor protested, and then hung his head and said, "But not all of it. I did get a job at the salon. I start tomorrow. But it was my mom's boyfriend Luis who got me the job. And he wanted me in makeup."

"Because...." prompted Melissa as she held his hand, for the first time realizing that Taylor was wearing finger and toe nail polish. How had she not noticed? They were very well done.

"Because, he took me out on a date."

"Your mother's boyfriend took YOU out on a date? To dinner? Where?"

"Not dinner. We... we did that last week. Last night it was to a club. A gay club. A gay sex club!" admitted Taylor.

"Oh my god!" Melissa sprang to her feet and twirled in excitement. "This is SO good! So, what did you do? Did he kiss you? Is he gay?"

"Well he certainly fucks mom. A lot. So he's not gay. But yes.... he... he kissed me."

"And? And what else. For fuck sake you have to tell me God, you've got me feeling so horny! What else did he do? What else did YOU do?"

"He jerked me off. But before that I... I sucked his cock!" Taylor said quietly.

"You what! You sucked a dick? You sucked your mother's boyfriend's cock! Oh fuck, not only are you a girl -- you're a slut!" exclaimed Melissa giddily. "You are such a girl! Did you like it!"

"No... no.... boy's don't suck cocks. I didn't like it."

"Your mouth says one thing, but your eyes are telling me something else!" said Melissa. "And your cock! Look at your dick! You are bulging your skirt!" Melissa laughed.

Taylor did look in the mirror again. His eyes told him what his cock told him. He had a solid lump pushing his skirt out. Fuck, why did that look so sexy!

"You are so hot!" Melissa said, kissing Taylor deeply again. She took one of his hands and placed it on her breast, and then made him squeeze her tit. "God, it you were really a girl, I'd have your hand inside my panties... oh why not. Fuck you are such a gorgeous girl!" So Melissa redirected his hand and thrust it down the front of her skirt and under her panties, and Taylor's hand encountered a wet pussy for the first time in his life. "Finger me!" Melissa moaned as she continued to rape his mouth with her tongue.

"You've got me so freaking wet!" Melissa said. "You have to make me cum! Have you ever seen a girl's pussy before?" she said, leading him to her bed. She pulled Taylor down, continuing to kiss him. Then she pulled her skirt off and spread her legs. Taylor saw that her panties were very damp. "Get down there and pull off my panties!" she ordered the sissified boy. Taylor scooted down the bed and did as she asked. Once they were off, Melissa spread her legs and Taylor saw a naked quim up close for the first time in his life. It was beautiful, he thought. Melissa's pussy lips where thin and flappy, but her entire pussy was shiny with juices. Melissa pulled his blonde head downward and said, "Fuck, just eat me already!"

As his face was pulled into her groin, Taylor stuck out his tongue and licked up some juices. He had never been this close to a woman's cunt, but the videos he had been watching had showed plenty of girl-on-girl action (before he lost interest and switched over to men and boys together), so he knew where to lick, and where to pry with his tongue. He was inexperienced, but eager.

Taylor flicked his tongue across her clit and Melissa groaned, grabbing his head harder. He probed at her pussy with his fingers and slid one as deep into her cunt as it would go. He jam jam jammed it and continued to tongue her twat, listening as Melissa's moans got louder or softer, using this as a guide to how much pleasure she was getting. He also saw the red lipstick traces he was leaving on her inner thighs and on her clit. Just as he had left lipstick on Luis' cock the previous night, he was also leaving his lipstick on Melissa's sex!

As he sucked, his cock got even harder. He reached down to jerk himself, but the panties were in the way, he could not remove them past the garters, then remembered the snaps on the side of the panties. He loosened these and was able to remove his panties. He jerked his cock and thought that maybe, he could finally lose his virginity if he could just slide up Melissa's body and then thrust his cock into her snatch.

But just as he was planning to move up, she grasped his head tightly and mashed her cunt against his mouth, and came. His mouth was suddenly flooded with her fuck cream. Melissa shouted and screamed that she was cumming, and Taylor had no doubt that was true, as thick gobs of female ejaculate splashed out of her quim into his mouth. Taylor swallowed, and swallowed some more. Finally Melissa calmed down and drew him up along her body. She kissed Taylor sweetly and licked up her own juices that were plastered on his face.

But as she felt his cock along her thigh, she pulled back and looked him in the eye. "Get that fucking thing away from me! There's no way you or any boy is putting one of those things inside of me!" Then she looked at him tenderly, "But thank you for the cum. That was wonderful. You make a fucking gorgeous girl. I just couldn't help myself. Maybe.. Maybe if we do this again, I'll let you use my dildo on me. But only if I can do you too!"

"You got to cum. What about me?" Taylor asked shyly.

"Sit up." Melissa told him. She went to her makeup table and brought back some wipes and tidied up his smeared lipstick. Then she reapplied the lipstick and tidied up his eyes a bit. 'Stand up." He did and she removed his skirt. "Look in the mirror," she said as she lit a cigarette and then handed him another which she lit for him. "What do you see?"

Taylor looked in the mirror. " I see Melissa, and Kitten."

"Kitten?" asked Melissa

"That's.. that's what Luis calls me. It's... it's my sissy name"

"I like that!" Melissa smiled. She had met Luis once, briefly, the other day. She wondered what his intentions were towards Tay... Kitten, and Carol-Ann. Melissa had her own intentions towards Carol-Ann.

Kitten stared in the mirror. His skirt and panties were gone, so his cock was now visible and very stiff. He thought he did look very very pretty. The heels he wore changed the shape of his legs, which looked so sexy in the stockings. Another button had come undone on his blouse. Fuck the bra made his chest look like he had tits. That sent a shudder through his body.

"You even have a nice ass." Melissa said, standing behind him and running her hands slowly on his bum cheeks. She took a drag from her cigarette and blew a plume of smoke into the air. Kitten inhaled deeply from his own cigarette. The nicotine rush felt divine! The smoke filled his lungs, and he now enjoyed the flavour in his mouth. Fuck he looked so sexy blowing smoke out. His eyes were dark and smouldering, his lips so red, so inviting. He licked his lips and pouted. Melissa pushed his hair aside and kissed his neck. "Such a sexy girl! Cum for me!"

Taylor realized he had been jerking his cock to his own image. She, Kitten, the girl in the mirror, no the sexy BOY in the mirror, the cute gorgeous girl with the hard cock. She was so beautiful. His fist jerked his cock. His cock was so hard. Because he was such a gorgeous boy. He wanted to reach out and kiss that boy, to take that boy's cock in his hand... to make that boy cum. And he had that cute boy's cock in his hand. He took another drag on his cigarette. He looked at the filter. His lipstick was there. HIS lipstick. His lips were painted. He was wearing lipstick. He was a boy, but he loved looking so pretty.

Maybe other boys weren't meant to be pretty. But he was beautiful. He was meant to be beautiful.

Melissa blew more smoke past his face. Then she kissed his neck again. "Cum for me!" she said.

And Taylor came. He screeched as his cock shot his jizz high into the air. Melissa held him around the waist and murmured, "Such a sweet boy. Such a sweet girl. Pretty Kitten, Beautiful Kitten!" until Kitten collapsed back against her, sobbing, crying, both from the joy of cumming, and from realizing what he was, who he was. Who he wanted to be.

They rested for a few minutes and then Melissa took fifteen minutes to remove all of the makeup from Taylor's face. When he left she was reluctant to kiss him. He was still pretty, but he was a boy again.

On the way home, Taylor stopped at a store and bought his first pack of cigarettes. It was far from his last. He removed and tossed away the plastic wrapper. But just before he took one out he remembered the joint that he had in his pocket. He found a secluded spot to stop and smoke the weed. The buzz he got from it felt SO good and helped him get ready to face his mother. As he smoked it he realized that he still had his nail polish on. Fuck, he would have to hide his fingers from his mom if he could.

When he got home there was a strange truck in the driveway. A repairman, maybe? Recently so many things had been breaking down.

Taylor braced himself and went it. But his mother was not in the kitchen or living room. Then he heard noises from her bedroom. It sounded like she was having sex. Was Luis here? Had he driven someone else's truck? But he had told his mom that he was out of town. So... who?

Carol-Ann's purse was on the kitchen counter. She was always accusing him of stealing money from her purse, so why the fuck not do it for real? Except he was disappointed to find just five bucks. If he took that, she would definitely know he had taken money. Damn!

On the kitchen floor there was a pair of pants, men's underwear and a pair of shoes.

Taylor went to his room and dropped off his cigarettes and wallet. He paused to open the pack and light one of the cigarettes. It felt a bit uncomfortable doing so. He realized that he much preferred to have lipstick on when he smoked, but that was something he would have to overcome.

He crept silently down the corridor. Once, during the past couple of weeks, he had opened her door and found Luis fucking his mother. And not just fucking her, but fucking her in the ass. He had watched for a few minutes, jerking his cock, until she had noticed him and screamed for him to get out! But he vividly remembered Luis' cock pistoning in and out of her ass, while she smoked a cigarette and screamed out her pleasure. He had seen his own mother's pussy glistening with fuck juices!

He turned the door knob and opened the door, just a crack....

Forty-five minutes earlier Carol-Ann had answered the door, and given Jake a huge kiss when he entered. She asked him if he wanted a drink and she got him a beer from the fridge and had poured herself a large rum. She hadn't had rum in a couple of days and liked to mix up her spirits. They stood in the kitchen, leaning against the counter while they exchanged a bag of weed and pills for most of the money in Carol-Ann's purse.

I had made sure that Jake had a few baggies around his place just for such an event. He was actually uncomfortable holding any drugs at all. He smoked some weed occasionally when someone else offered it to him, but used nothing else. Because I didn't want Carol-Ann to know that I pushed drugs, we had made it look to her as if Jake was the supplier for the group.

Carol-Ann downed the last of her drink and snuggled up to Jake. One hand very blatantly massaged his cock through his jeans. It stiffened as she worked it. She stubbed out her cigarette then kissed him hungrily. "Couldn't we come to some... arrangement. Something else instead of money?"

Jake pushed her back. "God, woman!" he snickered. "We both know you want me to fuck you whether you pay me for the baggie or not!"

"Fuck you!" she spat at him, briefly angry. She really did need to hold on to some of her money!

"No, fuck you!" he spat back at her, but in fun. Jake is a big man, well over six feet tall, husky build, deep voice, perpetual stubble. He also works construction. He has large muscles and large hands. He put one of those hands on top of Carol-Ann's head and pushed down. She did not need any encouragement. As she sank to her knees she was already loosening his belt. She pushed his pants and underwear down and Jake's semi-erect dick sprang free. She immediately gobbled it into her mouth and started fucking her face back and forth on his dick.

"I love your cock," she said as she licked her tongue along it. She held it out of the way as she sucked on one of his balls, and then the other, stopping briefly to pull a hair out from between her teeth. The hazards of sucking a nut sack! Although Jake was a large man, his cock was average sized, so it actually looked a bit small on him. But it was still enough to please Carol-Ann.

"Do you love it more than Luis's dick?" he teased her.

"I don't have to choose, do I?" In fact, it was a bit larger than Luis'. Because Jake was larger and heavier, when he fucked her, he pounded her harder than Luis did.

"Nah babe. I'm glad to fuck you, and I don't mind if you're doing Luis too. We're buds!" Carol-Ann undid Jake's shoes and he kicked them off as well as his pants and underwear. Now he could spread his legs wider. "That's some mouth you got on you babe. You suck great and you are such a foul-mouthed bitch!"

"Fuck you!" she said again.

"No, fuck you!" he said again, laughing. He picked her up and put her over his shoulder.

"Which way's the bedroom?" he asked. Carol-Ann grabbed the baggie of drugs from the counter.

In the bedroom, he threw her on the bed and jumped on beside her. She was afraid he might break the bed. They kissed and grabbed at body parts as they wrestled her clothes off. Carol-Ann got up and lit a joint. It was a ritual for her now to smoke a joint before sex, whether she smoked it all herself or shared it. She almost went back to the kitchen to grab a bottle of booze, but Jake dragged her onto the bed. Missionary style, he pulled her legs apart, set his cockhead against the mouth of her pussy and then sank his cock deep inside her!