All Comments on 'Predator and Prey Pt. 16'

by tawnysuede

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One of the very best chapters! So so so hot! Love what kitten is becoming and can't wait for him to blow many other men.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sensational chapter!

I know the plans are have a nasty break between Carol and Kitten. From the beginning we were led to believe it was planned by Luis, who sabotaged the car, appliances and destroyed Kitten's chances to get a scholarship. If the story plays out that way, all fine and good, after all this is what Luis had schemed. But there is a second option of course, that that one would involve Kitten moving in with Luis with Carol's full blessing. This could be her accepting her new daughter and freely engaging in the cigarettes, drugs, alcohol in front of Kitten, who is doing likewise. This way the corruptions could converge. Either way it is great. Just want to put in a good word about the buzz cut. Massive feminine touch and a masterstroke.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Incredible read. The feminization is gathering some delicious momentum in this so-called "transitional" chapter. Not sure what will happen in the promised chapter BEFORE the next appearance at Dante's, as there is little calendar time, but your proven ability to suspend time is one of your greatest talents. I am thinking the guy on the bus will be getting a phone call, with Luis' coaxing!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Might be a set-up part, but no less erotic than all the others, and maybe even more so because of the revel that Kitten now has a future of street corner prostitution on the horizon. I'm hoping Luis will push that aggressively and make his femme boi a nocturnal regular. Great news that the name "Taylor" has now been officially retired.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The eroticism in this chapter is subtle, but no less potent than the others. All the inhibitions are gone, and this budding femmeboi slut is happy who he/she has become. So much was done with the mind in this one. Looking for the next part. Enjoy your break, we will be here waiting!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Favorite parts: Meeting up with Gino with shirt unbuttoned and cig in mouth, Second BJ at salon, Luis' thinking about what Kitten will become within months, and the longer part when Carol follows her son to the bus stop. An excellent chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The encounter with the man on the bus who gave kitten the note suggests she is just about ready to start doing other people. With Luis' full encouragement of course. The suspense is killing me. Your writing just can't come quick enough enough for me! You are quite the gifted erotic writer!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wishing you a relaxing break, you have earned. Love this part and do hope another will make it before you go on break.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Tremendous addition!! It only has me begging for no. 17. It gets hotter and hotter!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love the new changes to Kitten and full acceptance. A brilliantly-written chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Would love it if Carol accepts Kitten for who she has become and willingly tells Luis to take her, thinking it would be much better for everyone concerned that Kitten does not live under Carol's roof anymore.

Checking every day for new chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You ain't kidding when you say ":cummies" This story is sensational!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I do think what makes the cigarette habit so erotic is that the former Taylor was so physically fit, athletic and a runner. He was as opposed to smoking as the most anti-smoking people out there, and had Luis not come upon the scene he surely would never have touched a cigarette in his entire life. You really integrate this into the story so well, and hope it continues full force for the full duration.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The idea of being transformed without mentally knowing or understanding what is happening is hugely erotic when it involves gender change or sexual orientation. All the different ways you have set the bait for Kitten are bringing on what you are hoping for your readers. Your talent is remarkable.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A great story has just gotten greater! Cannot wait for the two big events you have been announced for several chapters now. but honestly, I'd prefer to have a few chapters before them, so I applaud your strategy!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

For me the big mystery remains whether or not Carol Ann will be part of the birthday event. She might be shocked to the core of her being, but then again she might be part of the plan to turn her son/daughter over to Luis. I am leaning towards the latter, but Tawny has done a terrific job not giving any clues. Also a mystery is what will be covered in the two chapters before the return trip to Dante's and in the two chapters after that before the birthday. The excitement is pressing us to squirt!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Definitely a top-drawer part! Kitten is finally seeing herself for what she is, though the author informs us she is primed for slutdom. Gotta love it! Writing is magnificent.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh, how I want him to freak out when his cock stops getting hard, and then it’s locked away.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fantastic multi-part story! Loving all the comments! Stoked for Kitten to become a prostitute!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The wait is pure torture. You have us so spoiled Tawny Suede!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm wondering what will be in the next part, which you stated was BEFORE the next appearance at Dante's. Timeline-wise it would seen to be in the span of one to two days. I am enjoying this greatly!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hoping Chapter 17 will include/feature Kitten blowing someone other than Luis!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What makes Luis' corruption of Carol tolerable is because overall Carol isn't a very likable character as painted by Tawny. Luis' corruption of the sweet and innocent Kitten though is sexually gratifying.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

An especially effective chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Kitten's smoking is a sexual turn-on! More sluttiness coming I hope!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous