Predator and Prey Pt. 17

Story Info
Carol-Ann discovers Kitten sucking her boyfriend Luis!
11.9k words
4.87
5.2k
6

Part 19 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Predator and Prey

Corrupting a Mother and Taking her Son as My Femmeboi Sissy!

by Tawny Suede

Chapter 17 - Revelation, confrontation, and revelation!

"Good morning, Daddy Luis!" said Juanita as he paused sucking my dick when I opened my eyes slowly. It was my femmeboi's job to wake me up with a blowjob every morning - when he wasn't tied up in his own room. I enjoyed the sensations on my dick, mostly, but I had lost interest in my mexican sissy.

I was now fixated on Kitten, who I was slowly converting into my next adorable fuck toy. Kitten was the most beautiful just-about-to-be-20-year old I had ever seen in my life, even before I had started his conversion. The moment I saw him, I knew that I had to possess him. And I would. Soon. Very soon.

This meant getting rid of Juanita. I had won Juanita in a poker game several years ago. He had taken my fancy and I was glad to have him. But he had always had a rebellious streak, even after I had cut off his balls early on as punishment.

But he would be out of my life soon. Finally. This was Thursday morning. So in less than seventy-two hours - late Saturday night - Juanita would be gone. My sister Sally had completed arrangements for me to sell Juanita to a mexican whorehouse specializing in boys. Whether they kept him sissified as Juanita, or just sold his ass as a young man made no fucking difference to me. I just wanted him gone, to make room for Kitten.

Juanita did not know any of this. I did not need him panicking and trying to run away, so despite my lack of interest in him, I still pulled him up beside me and kissed him deeply. "Oh, daddy! I love you so much!" he whispered to me, his hand grasping and fisting my dick. Yeah, right, the fucker had never loved me or I wouldn't have had to tie him up so many times to keep him from running away!

But I had to keep him happy and content and unsuspecting for a couple more days, so I rolled over on my back. He grinned and happily lowered himself so that his ass engulfed my dick and he slid the full length of my cock deep into his bowels. When he had awoken before me, he had gone to the bathroom and had lubed up his asshole. He knew that his ass had to be ready for a hard fucking at any time. I had caught him by surprise many times and fucked his dry asshole. That hurt him, a lot. So he tried to remember to always be well lubed.

Juanita enthusiastically fucked himself up and down on my cock. I reached up and cupped his tiny brown titties in my hands. Despite hormone shots and other treatments, his tits had never grown beyond tiny nubbins. I liked my femmebois to look like boys, but I also liked to humiliate them by growing small breasts on them. My previous bois had all managed nice apples on their chests before I tired of them and moved them on. Kitten's mother, Carol-Ann had very large jugs, so I was hopeful for Kitten to grow a nice pair, perhaps even large enough to mash together and fuck my cock through. But Juanita had been a disappointment.

As he bounced on my dick I flicked my fingers at the cage that held his dick. I had kept him caged the last few days. When uncaged, he barely got an erection anymore, and he had alway been a tiny dicked boy. Kitten had a nice sized cock. The hormones I was feeding him in large doses would make his tits grown, but would soon make him limp, if I did not moderate them. And they would shrink his cock to a more satisfactory size for a sissy. I had not yet decided whether I would keep him limp dicked all the time, or would allow him erections. I liked to emasculate my sissy boys, but I did like sucking a firm cock from time to time. Not for their pleasure of course, but for mine. But if I kept him limp, I could find plenty of cock elsewhere.

No matter. I didn't have to decide now.

Juanita had become proficient as an ass fucker, no matter how much he hated it. His tight ass was milking my cock well. I did have to get to work at the construction site soon and could not afford much more fucking time. So I rolled us over and put him on his back. I pushed his knees back to his ears and I rammed my cock deep into his ass and then fucked him hard. His face screwed up tight and I saw a watery discharge leak of out his caged dick as he came, and I dumped my own load into his ass.

I had enjoyed the cum, so I treated Juanita by allowing him to shower with me. Mostly to save time because I wanted him clean before I locked him away for the rest of the day. He was compliant as I took him to his room. I was nice enough to give him a couple of injections before I left. One would put him to sleep for eight hours or so, so he didn't get bored, and the other was a hallucinogen so he had very unusual dreams. I put some pop and chips in his room so he would have something for dinner when he finally woke up. I did not know what time I would be home that night.

I then locked the door to his room. I did not need him escaping from me before I sold him. I wasn't going to get much for the soon-to-be-whore, but every little bit helps.

***

Kitten woke slowly from a very pleasant dream. Last night Luis had fed him some ecstasy, some molly, and he had been quite flighty and happy the rest of the evening. Kitten had sucked Luis's cock and Luis had sucked his. Luis had worked his finger into Kitten's ass as he had done so and, much as he hated the idea of anyone playing with his butt hole, it had felt really nice.

As he woke, Kitten rubbed one leg along the other and the feeling was almost electric. So smooth, so wonderful. He had had his legs shaved at the salon the previous day and worn stockings for the first time. He hadn't had much hair on his legs, but now that they were completely de-nuded they felt so... sensual. That was the word. Just rubbing one along the other got his dick hard.

He could hear his mother up and moving about, getting ready for work. So he was in no hurry to get up. He didn't want any more interaction with the cow than was barely necessary. Up until a few months ago they had been a wonderful happy family, but now his mother was such a fucking bitch! She'd ruined his life by losing his scholarship, losing all of her money and she was barely keeping her life together amongst all the booze and drugs and fucking that she was doing all the time now.

He reached to his night stand and lit his first cigarette of the day. He had been smoking only for a very short time, but fuck, it was so good. He dragged the smoke deep into his lungs, marvelling at how it felt both cool and warm at the same time. And he revelled at the rush the nicotine gave him as it hit his lungs. He exhaled and immediately dragged deeply again. The rush was almost as good as the endorphins that hit his brain when he had been running.

Running. What a fucking waste of time that had been. He had been good at sports in high school. So good that he had gotten a running scholarship to a college. And so he had practised all the time. He had run miles and miles and miles every day, telling himself that he had to eat right, not drink too much, and be a very good boy so that he could stay healthy and be a top athlete and win competitions.

But for what? For a few medals. And yes, to get part of his tuition paid. But again, for what? So he could graduate into a dead end job somewhere?

His life had been shattered when his mother managed to lose his scholarship for him. Until Luis had made it all better for him. Luis, his mother's boyfriend had consoled him, held him to his chest as Kitten had cried. And then... and then Luis had kissed him. And Kitten had melted against him. And Luis had made all the pain go away.

He was frightened at first, but he did love the kiss. Luis had shown him how pretty he was. Kitten had never ever thought of himself as pretty. If he had, he would have rejected the idea. Boys were not pretty. Boys had to be manly, and grow up to be manly men. That was what Kitten was supposed to be, to do. Grow up to be manly.

But Kitten had always been soft. Luis showed him that. Luis had opened his eyes to his true place in life. Kitten was meant to be pretty and soft, not hard and angular. He was meant to be pleasing to the eye. He didn't have to think. He just needed to learn more about how to look good for men. How to point a toe, or turn his chin in a certain light. He was learning to look down and avoid eye contact at times, and at other times to stare into a man's eyes and entice him.

He now loved looking through fashion and makeup magazines, learning more about how to make his eyes alluring, what clothing would fall best along the curves of his body. How to stand with a knee slightly bent, or a head slightly tiled, lips slightly puckered.

He ground out one cigarette and immediately lit another. He stood up and looked at himself in his full length mirror. His hair was a mess. It needed combing out. He looked more closely at his face and realized that he wanted, no, he needed some makeup on. He looked so, plain was the best way to describe it.

And he no longer wanted to look plain. He needed to be pretty. He needed to be alluring. He needed to make men turn their head and hide their erections behind their briefcases. He giggled softly as he put a bit of blush on his cheeks and waxed his lips. Naked, but for the bit of colour, he stood in front of his mirror and posed and preened, and slowly wanked his dick as he smoked.

Last night, after Luis had left, he had stroked his cock as he watched a porn video. Before Luis, he had never watched porn, had not even masturbated. But Luis had opened his eyes to so many things. Luis had given him porn videos on a memory stick and told him it was okay to masturbate. He had been honest and given Kitten videos of men and women, and women and women, but it was the videos of men and boys that had intrigued Kitten and he had soon found himself wanking constantly to videos of older men and boys his own age. They kissed, they sucked, they fucked.

Kitten particularly liked the videos where the boy were looking extra pretty. He liked looking at boys in makeup and dresses as they sucked on their daddies, and got fucked. Fucked in the ass. It was such a turn on to watch an older man take a pretty boy and fuck him hard. Not that Kitten wanted to do that. He liked looking pretty. He liked teasing men. He liked to get on his knees and suck Luis's cock. But only Luis. He would never consider sucking anyone else. Never.

Well, maybe the guy on the bus.....

And he would never take a cock in his ass. That would make him gay. He wasn't gay. He just liked being pretty and being a tease. But never ever would he let a man put his cock in there. And yet... the boys in the videos seemed to enjoy getting fucked. And at the Playpen, he had watched as his new friend Gordon... Fuck Bunny... had rode a cock and seemed to really really like it. But no, he would never take a cock in his ass. Never. Ever. But he liked watching!

When he was sure his mother was gone, Kitten looked at his phone for the time. Shit, he didn't have a lot of time. As usual his mother had left home late. She was going to be late for work again. This left Kitten less time than he would have liked.

He showered. He wore a shower cap so his hair did not get wet. He used the body wash Terry had given him from the salon and when he got out he used moisturizing products from Terry, and then spent time applying makeup and lipstick all from Terry. Well, paid for by Daddy Luis. Daddy Luis made him so happy.

As he dressed he smoked a joint. Daddy Luis had told him he looked so sexy when he smoked, whether it be a cigarette or some weed. And he did so love having a buzz throughout the day. He put on stockings by himself for the first time. They felt so good going up his legs and he had difficulty getting his cock to fit in his pink panties. He had decided on pink today. He felt like he was in a pink mood today. He chose a short white skirt and a pink tank top that left his pierced navel exposed.

As he put on his earrings, his legs rubbed against each other. His runner legs. Well not for much longer, if he did not continue to train. And he wouldn't. Ever again.

How had he not known about stockings for so long? How had he not known how gorgeous his calves would look, encased in stockings, and stretched by high heels. He admired his legs in his mirror, but he had to get to the bus.

When he left the house, he had a ten minute walk to the bus. He smoked, and pondered. He would be twenty years old next week. How had he gone almost twenty years without feeling so gloriously happy? He had thought he was happy when he was in school and running a lot, and looking forward to college. He had had a friend or two, but had always felt lonely.

Now, as he walked to the bus stop, hips swaying, long bright red nails holding his cigarette to his ruby lips. He smiled as men turned their heads to gawk at him. He was pretty sure that any man he passed would want to be his friend. He would never have to be alone if he didn't want to be. But, exactly what he would do with a man for a long period of time, he was not yet sure. But he knew that Daddy Luis would show him. Luis was so good to him. Luis was helping Kitten find his true self. Daddy cared.

When he got to the bus stop he was disappointed to see that the man he had been teasing on the bus the last two days was not there. He was later than usual. He suspected that the man had been very disappointed.

But there were other men waiting. And others would be on the bus. He would find someone else to tease.

***

Carol-Ann had been very groggy when she woke up. She had slowly come awake and realized that she had her strap-on dildo wedged in her pussy, which was feeling quite raw and tender from having been wedged open all night. She pulled the dildo out and felt the cool breeze enter as her cunt gaped open briefly.

She got up and sidled over to her ensuite bathroom. She lit a cigarette as she went. When she was done in there she made her way slowly to the kitchen where she poured herself a tumbler of... what was this?.... she sniffed the glass.... rum. She guessed she was drinking rum this morning.

God her head felt something horrible. She had felt so down last night. She had been caught fucking her boss by the boss's wife. She had then tried having sex for money, since she was desperate for cash. She had managed to get a stranger into bed, but she had forgotten to get the cash up front and the guy had skipped out on her before paying. She had used the last of her cash to get an Uber home. The only saving grace of the night was that she had had plenty of crack in her drawer so she had been able to smoke a pipeful and let the bliss sweep away the pain of the day.

She didn't remember anything about getting the strap on dick out of its bag, or if she used it on herself much. When she got into her crack heaven, she remembered very little of what happened.

She got ready for work quickly and was just about to leave when she remembered that the car would not run. Shit shit shit! She really needed the car. She couldn't keep riding the bus to work. She went to her desk in the spare room and found the bill from Stan who had fixed her car awhile back. Luis had recommended Stan to Carol-Ann. Luis was such an angel, a life-saver! That time she had also been a bit low on cash. She smiled when she remembered she had managed to get Stan to reduce the price by giving him a blow job. She wondered if she might convince him to give her a break again.

It was early, but she got Stan on the phone. He agreed to come by in the morning while she was at work. If he could fix the car at her place he would. But he would bring the tow truck in case he had to take the car to his shop. Carol-Ann told him he was a darling. On her way out, she dropped the car keys on the driver seat and made sure the car was unlocked.

On the bus riding to the office, she checked her email. She was about to send a text message to Luis when she noticed that she had had a text conversation with Melissa last evening, obviously when she was stoned on crack. Melissa was the pretty neighbour, a friend of Taylor and about his age, who had taken a fancy to Carol-Ann. The two had now had a couple of encounters, the most recent just a few nights ago. Carol-Ann had borrowed the strap-on from Latisha so she could use it on Melissa, but it had turned into Melissa fucking Carol-Ann.

In her new found promiscuity... well, sluttiness might be a better word... Carol-Ann had become enamoured of the teen girl. Reviewing the text conversation she was pleased to discover that Melissa had promised to come over that evening and visit after Carol-Ann got home from work.

Carol-Ann smoked a joint and had a couple little nips from her flask on the short walk from the bus stop to the office. She stopped in a washroom on another floor to freshen up in the mirror and brush her teeth to removed the smell of the alcohol. She was ready to face the day at the office. And only twenty minutes late.

Sherry, her friend and receptionist, gave her a smile when she got off the elevator. But when she started to walk past, she realized there was a security guard blocking her way. She was told to sit in a chair at reception. Sherry mouthed, "sorry" at her and then got on the phone to tell someone that she had arrived. Two minutes later, Carol-Ann was escorted to a meeting room just a few feet away. A couple minutes after that she was joined by a young woman from the HR department, named Joan.

Joan explained to Carol-Ann that she was being terminated for cause. Bert Matthews had fully documented her repeated tardiness at showing up for work, and the various errors that Carol-Ann had made over the past few months as a result of showing up for work, tired, or drunk, or under the influence of other substances. Carol-Ann had signed several of the documents now being used against her.

There was no mention of Carol-Ann being caught in bed with Bert. That might have led to disciplining Bert. She suspected that his wife Louise was doing her own private discipline, but it would not affect his job.

But Carol-Ann was out of a job.

The good news was that Joan handed her a cheque for close to fifteen hundred dollars - her termination pay. Carol-Ann was also given a document to sign. If she contested the termination she would have a difficult fight because her problems had been well documented.

Carol-Ann signed. "I'll just go to my desk and get my personal items." she said, standing.

Joan motioned to the security guard who took Carol-Ann's arm and escorted her out past the reception desk. Joan told her, "We'll send them to you." then turned her back on Carol-Ann.

Carol-Ann began to cry. Sherry got up and went to her friend, hugging her, comforting her and said, "I'll bring your stuff around to you tomorrow. I can take a day off. I'll visit for awhile and help you make some plans." Carol-Ann hugged her back. A true friend, she thought.

Carol-Ann did not realize that Sherry was no friend. Sherry was fucking Luis behind her back and had given information to Luis that had helped in her fall. Tomorrow, she would go to see Carol-Ann, but not to comfort her.

When Carol-Ann had left, Sherry went and found Joan. The two women had socialized a bit in the past. Joan was reluctant to disclose confidential information, but after passing the HR woman a few joints, Sherry found out how much Carol-Ann had received as her final pay. She then called Luis and told him the amount. She also discussed her planned visit to Carol-Ann the next day, and Luis made some suggestions.

Carol-Ann left the office in a funk. But she realized there were a lot of employers out there who would be glad to have her. Or at least they would have, if she was able to do her work properly. But she would change. Yes, definitely. She would change. Getting another job would be easy!