Predator and Prey Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please do continue to leave comments on this chapter and on any of my past stories. All comments are read and appreciated.

As I mentioned at the end of my last posting, I am going on a bit of a hiatus. I will be away from the keyboard for about three weeks, and then it will take a couple weeks for me to type out the next chapter. So, sad to say darlings, but the next chapter will not be posted until close to Christmas!

But do keep checking, and teasing each other in the comments!

What will you do to fill the time while I am gone? What will you stroke, and shiver and cum to? Well, here are a couple of suggestions.

Firstly, check out my own series... Sweet Baby. This was intended, and is still intended, to be a long series. I got distracted by other pretty baubles and have paused. But I will eventually return to add more chapters. Sweet Baby is similar to Predator and Prey in that it features a gorgeous young man, transitioning slowly from straight boy, to something much much more. Timmy meets his missing father who turns out to be a famous shemale pornstar. He becomes infatuated and wants to become just like her!

My second suggestion is not my own writing. Years ago I came across a story on Literotica with similar themes to what I am developing in Predator and Prey. The series name is "Nephew's Readjustment". A woman notices that her nephew might have gay tendencies and she decides to push him further and further and see just how gay she can make him become!

That series is no longer available here. But nothing on the internet is truly gone. If you do a "google" or other search for "Nephew's Readjustment" you will come upon a couple of hits at Reddit. Follow the link to find the first part of the story. Click on the author name and you will see a total of eleven parts that you can access. There are actually 18 chapters. To access the rest, edit the website address in the location bar. It will be obvious.

One more thing to point out... if you try this on a mobile device, it will insist that you can continue only using the Reddit app. But if you access on a desktop computer, you will have no access issues.

I hope these suggestions keep you warm and very moist while I am gone.

May your sissies be soft, and your daddys hard!

Love

Mistress Tawny