Predator and Prey Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went to the bank and deposited her cheque. Of course, she held back a couple hundred dollars for spending money. As she did so, she started to make a list of companies to send resumes to, and what she needed to do to update her resume.

She was eager to get home to start. But as she passed a bar that opened early, she decided to pop in and have just one drink to help elevate her spirits. And that was what she did. She ordered a double, raised her glass and elevated the spirits right into her mouth.

On the bus ride home, she annoyed nearby passengers by calling Stan on her cell phone. He told her that he had picked up her car and looked at it and he thought he could bring it by her house in the afternoon. She told him he was her saviour.

One guy across from her on the bus was staring at her constantly. Of course she was dressed sluttily. This had become her regular office attire since her boss had started blackmailing her into giving him a blowjob every day. She would have to go back to regular work attire when she got a new job. The guy across from her was not bad looking actually. She spread her legs and managed to hike up her skirt a bit so that he almost.... almost could see her panties. She licked her lips and applied a bit of lipstick as he watched. He got off the bus before her. He tried to take her hand and lead her with him, but Carol-Ann held back and he left on his own. Fuck, she did love teasing him!

When she got home Carol-Ann immediately made herself a drink. Hungry, she looked in the cupboards and fridge but did not find much food. She realized that she had been neglecting her shopping, partly because she had little money and partly because she was too happy on the booze and drugs. She did find a slice of left over pizza in the fridge and ate that.

Since she was home without Taylor, she went into his room and prowled around a bit. His stash of weed was where she had found it last. There were also pills, similar to what she was buying from Jake. She "borrowed" several rolled joints. She had no qualms doing so since she was convinced Taylor had been stealing from her stash.

She was surprised by all the feminine beauty products she found and when she opened the closet she found a bunch of his clothes on the floor, and in their place, on hangers, were a bunch of skirts and blouses! In his drawers she found panties and... bras? What the fuck! Her son was wearing bras?!? So he was a fag! How long had this been going on for, and she had never noticed? And where had he gotten the wardrobe? How had he afforded it.

She knew the clothes had not been there a couple days ago. She bent under his desk and pulled out the waste basket. She wanted to see the price tags that he had discarded. But she backed off after a brief paw through the refuse. There were cigarette butts and rolling papers and a strong odour of.... eww... she realized that the garbage was almost overflowing with tissues, crusted and hardening. Taylor... her sweet Tiger had been masturbating... a lot. And all that spent cum had hardened on all the tissues in the waste basket. She recoiled and hastily left the room.

She was full of energy, or so she felt. She knew she needed to start working on her CV, so she could send out resumes. But first, she sat on the couch and lit and smoked one of the joints she had borrowed from her son. She dozed off but was woken an hour later by a text message from Stan saying that he would be bringing her car by in twenty minutes.

She hurried to her bedroom, freshened her makeup and change her top, twice, making sure her cleavage was prominent. She might have to plead for a discount. And she did.

Stan drove up in his truck which he parked in front of the house. Someone else drove her car into the driveway. When they got into the house, Stan introduced his young assistant Dwight. Of course both of them had to come, since Dwight would have to drive Stan back to the shop after dropping off the car.

Before he would give her the keys, Stan gave her the invoice for the repairs. Thirteen hundred dollars! Oh my god, Carol-Ann thought. She couldn't afford that. Yes she had just gotten her termination pay, but she needed that to live on for awhile. Long gone were any thoughts of gathering enough money to pay her missed mortgage payments. Now she was just thinking about money to buy food. Well, booze and drugs, then food. Young Dwight looked embarrassed and looked away as Carol-Ann began to cry.

Stan guided a sobbing Carol-Ann over to the kitchen counter and in a whisper, so that Carol-Ann would think that Dwight would not hear, he said, "Look, I can knock it down a bit. My offer is same as last time. Let me fuck you and I'll take four hundred off the bill. That's just nine hundred. But I'm not settling for a titty fuck and a blow job this time. I get to fuck your cunt. I hear you're a bit of a goer, so that shouldn't be a problem, should it?"

Tears in her eyes, Carol-Ann looked up at Stan. Before he had arrived she had been thinking it might come to this. She had actually even been looking forward to the possibility. The previous time he had repaired her car, it had been the first blow job she had given, other than Luis, since her husband had passed away. Stan was only the third man she had ever had any sexual contact with. She had felt degraded and used at the time. But now, her attitude was quite different. She knew that men liked her body, and her mouth. And she liked fucking now. And sucking.

She looked Stan over. He was overweight, balding, short. Not good looking in any way. She would never have given him a second glance, if it wasn't for necessity. But, she did like to fuck and she had time to kill before Melissa arrived after dinner time.

She didn't argue or dicker. But she did lick her lips.

Stan insisted that she write him a cheque on the spot. Nine hundred dollars. Then he sent Dwight off in the truck to deposit the cheque and make sure it cleared.

"We've got about a half hour before he's back," Stan said, unbuttoning his overalls and letting them fall to the floor. "Get on your knees and get your mouth around my dick!" he told her.

Carol-Ann soon found herself naked and sprawled across the kitchen table with Stan fucking her pussy vigorously. It felt SO good to have a cock pounding her, she thought. For twenty minutes they fucked and she sucked in the dining room, kitchen, living room and her bedroom. Carol-Ann was enjoying the fucking, but looked up in surprise when Dwight came through the front door. At that moment, Carol-Ann was draped over the back of the couch, her tits bouncing freely as Stan fucked her from behind.

"Got over here and get those pants down!" Stan told Dwight. Not being a dummy, Dwight followed orders and was very quickly standing in front of Carol-Ann's head, his cock tip just an inch from her mouth.

"Suck him!" Stan told her, swatting her ass.

"That wasn't part of our deal!" Carol-Ann turned her head and snarled at him.

Stan told Dwight to get Stan's wallet from his overalls on the floor. When Dwight brought it, Stan took out fifty dollars and threw the bills at Carol-Ann's face. They fell to the floor.

"That should do it, cunt! Now, suck my goddamn son's cock!" Carol-Ann reluctantly opened her mouth and Dwight pushed his cock in. Carol-Ann was able to use one hand to help tease and jerk the cock as she sucked. Dwight grabbed her shoulders from time to time, leaving black grease marks on her skin. Carol-Ann realized that she would probably have grease marks on her ass as well from Stan's hands.

Carol-Ann sucked enthusiastically, eager to get Dwight to cum and to end his involvement. This was the first time Carol-Ann had ever had sex with two people at the same time; two cocks filling her holes. She thought back to when she and Latisha had sex with the Colonel and his grandson, Trevor, and when she and Luis had had a tumble with Jake and Latisha, but those times she had always had sex with just one person at a time.

Did she like being fucked by two guys at the same time? Yes!

She bucked back against Stan and sucked at Dwight. She thought that Stan might have meant for the two men to swap places, so that Dwight could fuck her, but both men were a bit too enthusiastic, or Carol-Ann was too good at milking them because shortly they both came in her. Stan poured his jizz in her cunt and she eagerly swallowed Dwight's cum, and then gave his dick a few friendly swipes with her tongue.

And then the men were gone. They'd used her and then drove away, laughing.

In the shower, Carol-Ann had to scrub hard, as she discovered she had black greasy hand and finger prints on her ass, her breasts and even on her face. As she showered she started to worry again about money. For a brief time she had had a lot of money, enough to tide her over for a couple weeks, or more if she was frugal. But now, practically all of that was gone. Fucking car! Why did it keep breaking down? But she was going to need it to job hunt.

She had a few hours until Melissa would arrive. She could do her makeup and such later. She had a cigarette, then went into her drawer for her pills. She took a couple of downers, chased with some gin, of course. Then she lay down for a nap.

****

"Luis! We need you to inspect this before we go further!"

"Hold your fucking horses!" I told my assistant on the construction site. Turn your back for fifteen seconds and they can't do a thing without you!

Actually, I had been on the phone a lot that day, dealing with many non-work items. Most related to Kitten or his mother Carol-Ann.

First thing in the morning I had received a text message from Melissa telling me she would be meeting up with, and fucking, Carol-Ann a little bit after work hours. I told her what time I wanted her to be sure that Carol-Ann did not come out of her room, and what time she should come out.

Awhile later, Sherry called confirming that Carol-Ann had been fired. I had manoeuvred that by telling her boss' wife about the hotel room the night before and had been pretty sure it would lead to Carol-Ann getting her ass canned. She told me how much Carol-Ann's final termination paycheque was.

She also told me that she was going to take part of the day off the next day, Friday and drop off Carol-Ann's personal possessions from the office. We talked a bit about how she could denigrate and humiliate Carol-Ann a bit more. I made some suggestions and she tossed in a couple of her own, including something I had not thought of at all. Fuck, Sherry and I were going to get on well in the future!

I had pulled a bunch of wires out of Carol-Ann's car a couple days earlier and sure enough Stan gave me a call saying that she had called him a little while earlier about fixing her car. Knowing how much she had just put in the bank I told him how much to charge her so that it would drain most of that money and told him that I really hoped he'd manage to get his cock into her when she tried to beat him down on the cost. He told me it would be a good profit for a few minutes work. I told him I needed to be sure he was out of her hair, and cunt, by early afternoon. I also said I would drop by his shop in the next few days for my cut of the money.

Late in the morning, I called Terry at his salon and we talked about Kitten. I made sure he had given my soon-to-be-femmeboi his hormone shots, and he told me that Kitten knew what the shots were and was himself reminding Terry to dose him. I again went over some plans I had for Kitten on Saturday night and we talked about what further adjustments to make to him for the evening. We agreed that I would bring Kitten by as soon as the shop closed on Saturday.

There were a couple of other procedures that Terry could not do for me, so I called up a doctor that I knew and he agreed to open his office for awhile late Saturday afternoon just for me and Kitten. Well, and for the drugs and weed I would pay him with.

One last call was to my sister Sally. Half-sister actually. Sally ran all the prostitution in our city, and she didn't take any nonsense from anyone. Anyone. She was also a steroid enhanced bull dyke who shared my taste in cigars. What almost no one knew was that Sally had a university degree in law, though she never went past the degree. While she was working for a law firm she fucked the wives of a couple of the big bosses. Fucked them hard enough that hospitals were involved. But by that point she had made the contacts that allowed her to get into the "pleasure" industry.

That law training did keep her out of trouble at times.

I had dropped off some bank letterhead to her a couple days earlier and told her what I needed. She told me it was all ready. It wouldn't stand up in court or to close scrutiny, but I was pretty sure that when I showed the documents to Carol-Ann she would be too drunk, stoned, and depressed to do anything except accept the papers at face value. And of course, I would offer to help sort things out for her. Yeah, right!

In the next couple of weeks I was hoping Carol-Ann would be out of my life permanently, and her son would be my fagboi for as long as I wanted him. It was Carol-Ann's misfortune to have let me pick her up that night several months ago. And, for me to see her son and instantly decide I had to make him my femmeboi sissy and have his ass hanging off of my cock whenever I wanted it.

If she had just turned away from me at the bar that night. Or if she taken me home and her son had been out of sight, I would have fucked her hard, left her screaming and crying and choking for air, but she would have continued on with her dreary boring life, sheltered from all the bad things in the world. And the bad man. Me.

But once I saw her beautiful boy, those gorgeous eyes, those soft pink lips that were just made for sucking a dick, her fate was sealed. I had to ruin her to steal her son. Her son was now sucking my dick eagerly and almost ready to take my dick in his ass, forever. And the mother, Carol-Ann, was just about broken and she would give him to me. Soon.

***

When she got up from her nap, Carol-Ann smoked another of the joints she had appropriated from Tiger. The clock told her that Melissa would be by in about forty-five minutes. She showered and while doing so she thoroughly cleaned out any cum remaining in her cunt from Stan's fucking. She also carefully cleaned the piercings in her nipples and her labia. While she hadn't had any say in getting pierced, she had gotten used to the thick heavy gauge rings in her nipples and pussy lips. They pulled her nipples down and seemed to be stretching her pussy lips. Her cunt lips had always been fat and meaty, and they easily took to being pierced. She remembered Melissa's suggestion that she attach weights to the pussy rings and to see if she could stretch her cunt lips further. The idea was... intriguing.

While she thought of it, she shaved her legs and trimmed away all of the hair she could get at above and around her pussy. She didn't want anything in the way of Melissa wriggling her tongue up into her cunt. God, just the thought of the young girl eating her had her so wet... she shoved a couple fingers up her cunt and frigged herself for a minute, but then stopped. She could tease herself, or she could get dressed and look hot for the teen.

She put on a comfortable attractive dress and stockings. She left off panties and didn't wear a bra. She didn't expect to be wearing any clothing for long and she knew that the younger girl was attracted to her large tits and her pussy. Melissa had confessed to lusting after Carol-Ann for several years and when they had last gotten together Melissa had eagerly devoured her cunt and tits. Carol-Ann loved the young girl's enthusiasm and had reciprocated, expanding her own talent for eating pussy.

She spritzed on a bit of perfume. She just had time to pour a glass of vodka and place it on the beside stand and then the doorbell rang.

When Carol-Ann opened the door, Melissa was standing there grinning and wearing a cheerleader outfit. While still outside on the door step Melissa grasped the front of her very short skirt and raised it, showing that she was not wearing any panties and that her cunt was completely bald. Melissa giggled and leapt into Carol-Ann's arms. Carol-Ann hastily closed the door. The two women kissed enthusiastically.

Melissa took Carol-Ann's hand and pulled it against her cunnie. Carol-Ann slid two fingers inside the teen trollop, then lifted them to her lips and sucked up the teenager's dripping juices.

"Oh, Mr. Gelbart! I need your mouth on my pussy! You are so sexy!" the teen muttered between kisses. "And I really want to fuck you again!"

The two wasted no time getting into the bedroom.

***

When I picked Kitten up after work he told me that he worked quite hard that day. He and the staff have been much too busy to give him any additional makeup lessons that day. I led him over to my truck and pushed him up against it. My mouth engulfed his and we kissed for a long two minutes, tongues toying with each other, groins grinding against each other and hands pawing at each other.

He was so fucking beautiful. It was hard to resist just pushing him to his knees and fucking his mouth. And I knew... I knew that if I told him to, he would do it. He would do almost anything for me. Almost.

We got in my truck and I drove around for awhile. I first put an ecstasy tab in his mouth and in a short while he was high and very happy. He lit a cigarette and toyed with it with his long finger nails as he smoked. Fuck he was a damn sexy smoker.

I needed to kill time but it was too early to make any drug drop offs. For fun, I took him to a nice pizza joint and we ate in. The staff were a couple of young lads, even younger than Kitten. Their jaws dropped as they could not take their eyes off of my sexy femmeboi. Kitten was very aware of the erections in their pants and sipped his straw while looking them in the eye, and ate his pizza slices with exaggerated tongue and lip movements. When we paid I let Kitten pay at the counter and the boys almost fought over who would take the cash from him, and touch his hand.

When I judged the time to be good, I pointed the truck towards Kitten's house. He pawed at my belt, trying to get my dick out, but I batted him away playfully.

When we pulled up in his driveway, he nervously said, "The lights are home. Mom must be home! We shouldn't..."

"She is, and we should!" I told him sternly. He got out of the car and hesitantly walked to the front door. He was wearing a skirt and blouse, very feminine, stockings, four inch heels, he had a female haircut, earrings, a pierced belly button that was exposed, painted finger and toe nails. He was a damn sexy boy. But not ready to face his mother, or so he thought.

"Relax," I told him. "She's in her bedroom."

"How do you know..." he started to ask. But I kissed him and opened the front door and led him in.

"Melissa is with her, keeping her busy."

"Melissa is here? I'd like to see her again! Why is she in with momma.... "

"Why do you think?" I asked him. Sometimes he was so dim.

"Oh.... they're fucking! But I thought momma was your girlfriend."

I led him over to the couch and we sat down. "We have an agreement. We like each other a lot, but we can fuck other people if we want to. So, your mother has other... man friends... and she had realized she likes girls too. Like Melissa. And I get to enjoy time with other people too.... like you!" I pulled him close and we kissed. He was still feeling the ecstasy but I slipped another tab into his mouth. I really wanted him equating getting high with sex, and anything that stopped him from thinking clearly was good. I looked at my watch. Ten more minutes.

I unzipped Kitten's jeans and slithered my hand into his panties, grasping his hard dick. So young. So firm. He squirmed. "Not with momma here! She might catch us!"