Predator and Prey Pt. 19 complete

Story Info
Femmeboi Kitten and the orgy at the Playpen!
15.6k words
4.64
3.5k
11

Part 22 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Predator and Prey

Corrupting a Mother and Taking her Son as My Femmeboi Sissy!

by Tawny Suede

Chapter 19 - Near Riot at the Playpen

Carol-Ann woke up slowly on Saturday morning. She was confused and uncertain as to where she was. It was a large bed which she recognized, but could not place until her friend Latisha walked into the room and gave her a couple of tablets and some water. Her black friend was naked and slid under the sheets beside her. It was Latisha's apartment. Derek must have brought her here the previous night after... after whatever they had been doing.

"These are for the pain," said Latisha, "and will help you sleep a bit more." Carol-Ann swallowed the pills. She looked around for her purse. She needed a cigarette. God she needed the nicotine. But the pills started to work right away and she was sleepy. She cuddled up against Latisha, her mouth hungry to kiss her friend and her hand reaching for her friend's pussy. But she realized the backs of her hands ached, and her chest ached.

Why? What? She tried to think back to the previous night. The last thing she could remember was having sucked the cock of a filthy homeless man in an alleyway. Some type of test by Derek to see if she would do what he said. She remembered pushing the man to the ground and undoing his pants, then straddling him and sitting on his cock. Oh god she had actually let him fuck her! But nothing else after that.

The pills send her to sleep for several more hours. When she woke again the clock on the bedside table said it was mid-afternoon. She got up and took a piss and found her purse and lit a cigarette. And she stared at herself in the mirror. "Oh my god!" she cried out.

A fully dressed Latisha wandered in from the living room and smiled at her. "You like? I think it looks really sexy!" Carol-Ann stared at her chest in the mirror. She now had a tattoo of angel wings across the tops of her large tits. The base of the wings started deep in the cleavage between her breasts, and the wings spread out fully across the tops of her tits.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she said. Every time she smoked some crack with Derek, she passed out and woke up pierced or inked. "This is horrible!" she cried.

"You look wonderful!" said Latisha. "The johns are going to love you!"

Last night when Carol-Ann had agreed to let Derek be her pimp... just for awhile, just until she got a real job again... he had said she would do better with "a bit of ink". But she had not expected him to take her out and get her tattooed right away. Or ever! She would never have agreed. How was she going to explain this at a job interview!

And then she noticed... she had some chains running between her nipple rings. She had become accustomed to the thick gauge rings that were pierced through her nipples, and had come to enjoy having those rings pulled and twisted while having sex, the pain enhancing the pleasure. But now she had four..., no, five, thin linked chains running from one ring to the other. She could not see any way to remove those chains. No clasps. She stared at them in the mirror and realized that they actually looked attractive and they did not weigh down her nipples very much.

Then she let out a squeek of surprise and alarm as she realized that the back of her hands had been tattooed as well. They had identical tattoos, though reversed. On the back of each hand was a large tattoo of a penis, including balls, spurting cum. They were placed such that the cum was spurting towards her thumbs, so if she was jerking a real cock while sucking it, it would look like the tattooed cocks were jizzing at her mouth!

"Oh god, oh god! Why!" she sobbed, holding up her hands to show Latisha.

The black hooker smiled at her older friend. "Sally told Derek you had to be punished. Frankly I think you got off quite mild. She could have told him to break an arm, or take off a finger."

"But, but.... how am I supposed to work a real job, with my hands looking like this!!" Carol-Ann asked in dismay!

"I don't think Derek cares about that. So long as you bring in good money for him, he won't really want you wasting time on an office job. Listen dearie, I told you that I supplement my regular income by doing the occasional hooking for Derek. Well, I lied. I'm a full time prostitute, and I like it. I get a nice apartment, I get enough money to buy the things I want. And I get to fuck men. A lot. I love fucking. And I know you do too!"

Carol-Ann's mind was working hard. She could wear gloves... and keep her blouses buttoned up. She could tell her new bosses that she had a skin condition. Anything. Just so she could get a decent job and earn some decent money again. Decently.

Yes, she needed money for food right now. She would turn some tricks, get fucked a lot, and earn some money for food. But only until she heard back from the resumes she had sent out. Only until she got a real job again.

Latisha took Carol-Ann's hand and led her to the bed. Latisha pulled off her panties, lay back against the headboard and spread her legs. "Before you shower, why don't you eat me. I've missed your sweet tongue, baby!" the black girl cooed at Carol-Ann. "Come to mama, baby!"

Carol-Ann kissed her friend and then got down between her legs. Latisha's pussy did look so inviting and Carol-Ann had discovered she did love giving her friend pleasure. As Carol-Ann started licking, Latisha told her, "Derek says he's going to let you work the Palace hotel with me tonight. He has one punter lined up for you and other than that we'll see who we can pick up in the bar. You need to do well, if you want him to let you keep working the place."

Carol-Ann nodded as she probed at Latisha's pussy with a couple of fingers. She was pleased she would have her friend to keep her company on her first official night as a paid whore.

***************

Kitten started his day very lazily, but buzzed. He did not wake up until after eleven, when he received a text from Luis with some reminders and instructions. He wasn't to jerk off or even touch his cock. But he was to take an ecstasy tablet around noon time. And he wasn't to worry about what clothing he wore since there would be a change of clothes waiting for him at the salon later in the day. He was to be ready to be picked up at three pm

His mother had not come home last night. He had no idea where she was or when she would be back. He didn't want any conflict with her, but he also couldn't let her rule his life anymore. After letting the ecstasy tab melt under his tongue, he pulled out a joint and smoked it as he moved around the house. He decided to take a bath. He grabbed a quick bowl of cereal and then fixed himself a vodka and orange juice and took that into the bathroom He went to his room and grabbed his cigarettes and lighter. In the bathroom he found various supplies from his mother and then ran the bathwater and slipped into the tub.

He had poured soothing balm into the water and he felt all slick. He just rested and relaxed, occasionally adding more hot water, for the next half hour, letting the ecstasy, the weed and the booze soothe his mind and relax him. And he smoked. As he finished one cigarette, he would reach for his lipstick tube and brighten his lips again. And then almost immediately light the next cigarette and stare in fascination at the lippy that ringed the filter tip, the lippy from his own boy lips, on a filter, of a cigarette, that he was smoking. Fuck, it was so sexy. His cock was hard, or as hard as it got these days, without him even touching it.

And he didn't play with it. Daddy Luis had told him not to play with himself. And frustrating as that was, he left his dick alone.

He reached for his mother's can of shaving foam and a razor. He lifted his leg from the water and spread the foam across his leg and then used the razor to shave away the hair. It was awkward at times, trying to find the proper angle to hold his leg, to get the hair off. Truthfully, he did not have much hair, but he knew that as he pulled up his stockings, they would catch briefly on those almost invisible hairs. This was part of the ritual of being a girl, or at least a girlieboy, and he knew he would be doing this often.

It was also awkward to shave his legs while smoking, because each time he twisted a leg, or moved his head to find a better view, the smoke from the cigarette in his mouth, would sting his eyes. But he could not imagine doing this without a cigarette. What was sexier than a slut boy smoking while shaving his legs to please his daddy?

He towelled off and went to his room, looking through his closet and stash of girlie clothes, trying to decide on what to wear. Daddy Luis had told him that he needn't worry about his clothes, but he always wanted to look his best for his daddy. He always wanted Daddy Luis to have a hard cock that he would want Kitten to suck and then turn Kitten around and... and.... no, Kitten did not want to think about THAT!

Ninety minutes before he was to be picked up, Kitten slipped on a pair of stockings which now glided up his smooth legs. They felt so heavenly. They were stay ups and did not need a garter belt. He also slid on a pair of black panties, fitting his stiff cock awkwardly inside. He put them on to help control the precum that he was constantly leaking as he got ready. He did not want to be dripping all over his room. Well, yes, he did want to be dripping. He delighted in teasing himself. But he did not want a mess that he would have to dab up with tissues.

He slipped on a pair of three inch heels and walked around the room a bit, feeling the smoothness of his inner thighs sliding off of each other in the glorious stockings.

He then sat at his desk. His computer keyboard was pushed aside to make room for his makeup mirror. He picked up the game controller that was sitting near the monitor and threw it into his closet. He could not believe how much time he had wasted over the years on stupid video games. If only he had started watching porn and discovered panties earlier. He sighed. He had so much to thank Daddy Luis for!

He spent considerable time applying mascara and eyeliner and making his face so very feminine. He loved how quickly he had learned from the women at the salon and the videos he was watching online.

He next brushed his hair. He had kept it dry in the bath, more or less, with a shower cap. But it took him quite awhile to brush it out and then sweep it over. Terry and the crew at the salon had cut his hair into a daring style earlier in the week. They had returned his hair to its natural pale blonde, almost white, and then had cut the left side down and shaved his scalp on the left side, and sweeping the remaining hair across the top and down onto the ride side of his head. A tiny bit of stubble had grown in on the left but it was barely noticeable. He had so use a bunch of hair spray to hold the swept over hair in place.

He put on a bra. He loved how much more feminine the act of wearing a simple white bra made him feel. And he loved how the flesh around his nipples shifted in the bra. His titty flesh was growing! A simple dark green blouse and white skirt completed his ensemble. He posed in front of the mirror turning this way and that as he tried to decide how many buttons to leave undone to best subtly display his bra and chest. The cigarette dangling from his lips and his unconventional hair style added spice to his raw sexiness!

He was a boy. A gorgeous beautiful boy, who looked like a girl. He was a sissy. He didn't really understand that term fully yet, but he suspected that he soon would.

What he knew at the moment was that he was horny as hell and he needed some relief. He needed Luis. He needed his daddy. Daddy Luis.

And then the doorbell rang and he ran to the door, as fast as his heels would let him.

*********************

After I woke up, I showered, shaved and had some breakfast. Only then did I unlock Juanita's door. He was quietly reading a mexican comic book, a ghetto libretto. He had several of these which he read again and again. He never read anything more substantial. I never figured out if he didn't have the intelligence for them, or if he just liked the simple childish illustrated stories.

He instantly got up and fell to his knees on the floor, tugging at my belt, ready to suck my cock, but I pushed him back. I put down a plate of eggs and toast for his breakfast, which he devoured almost instantly. I guess I had not been feeding him much lately. He looked up at me. I don't know if he was asking for more food, or if I wanted sex, or...

Fuck, I didn't know and I didn't care any more. I closed the door and locked it again, leaving him alone. I realized I should have let him use the bathroom, but he had the chamber pot, so it didn't matter. I wouldn't open that door again so it was the last time I would see my mexican femmeboi in my apartment. I had made arrangements with Jake to pick him up later, in preparation for disposing of him. To make way for Kitten.

I made a few calls to make sure that the right people were coming to the Playpen tonight. I had lost track of where Carol-Ann was, but one of my calls was to Latisha and I was pleased to hear that Carol-Ann was with her and would be with her the rest of the day and all night. I was amused to hear how Carol-Ann had fallen into Derek's hands a bit quicker than I had planned.

I did like it when a plan came together! I revised my thinking as to when Carol-Ann would be out of her house for good!

I smoked one of my cigars in my truck as I drove over to Carol-Ann's house to pick up her son who I had now all but claimed as my own toy boy fuck slut. I rang the doorbell to let him know I had arrived, but I walked in since I had a key. Kitten came running out of the back hallway and practically threw himself into my arms. He kissed me deep and strong and I returned the kiss hungrily. God, I had missed this sexy creature.

I held him at arm's length. He had done an amazing job of making himself look hot and sexy, despite my telling him not to bother. I told him so, and he simply said, "A girl has to look her best for her Daddy!". I didn't want him to be a girl, just the most beautiful boy in the world, but I was glad he was thinking of himself as a girl. He was already eager to blow me any chance he got, and he would be much more receptive when I finally..... yeah, when I finally!

But that was still a little time away. A bit more planning was needed for the absolute fucking perfect moment!

He ground himself against me as we talked. Yes, he got me fucking hard, and I could feel his firm length grinding against me. I wanted to push him down and thrust my cock in his mouth and have him swallow my dick, but we had big things ahead of us today and tonight. And it was time to get started.

When we were in the truck, Kitten reached into his bra strap and removed several bills - a hundred dollars. "This is for you Daddy Luis!" He smiled and told me about his little adventure with the lawyer the previous day. "I had a lot of fun with him," Kitten continued, "but it doesn't feel right for me to keep this money. It should be yours. You're my Daddy." he said excitedly.

I didn't argue. The kid had learned his place fast. I tucked the bills in my shirt pocket and kissed him, enjoying the taste of his lipstick. He then begged me for a joint. He had forgotten to put some in his purse. I told him that he would have to wait. I didn't tell him this but the doctor we were going to see had advised that Kitten not be under the influence of any drugs before the procedures. Afterwards was fine. Kitten was puzzled when we pulled up at a downtown office building, but followed me as I led him up to the fourteenth floor. He was puzzled when he realized we wear at the offices of a plastic surgeon.

Dr. Kevin Stacey was one of my first customers when I started selling buying pills and weed. This time I was carrying a large bag of drugs for him, to pay for some services for Kitten. He didn't normally work this late on a Saturday so there was no one else in the offices when I knocked on the glass doors and he let us in. We had agreed on two procedures for Kitten, one permanent and one temporary.

Kevin had Kitten go to the washroom and wash his face, being especially careful to remove all of his lipstick. Upon returning, Kevin had Kitten sit back in a special chair designed for patients who were having facial procedures. Kevin placed several sterilized instruments on a nearby tray as well as some small tubes.

Kitten was uncertain as to what was going on, but he trusted me, his Daddy Luis. This didn't stop him from gripping the chair arms tightly as Kevin injected a bit of local anaesthetic into his lips.

"I could make them even plumper if you wish. That's what most men want for their young sluts!" Kevin said, looking at me.

"No, I'm not looking for a trashy look." I told him. "At least not right now. I just want to fill out his lips. They are a bit thin right now. Just a standard cupid's bow will be fine."

Kevin shook his head slightly. "You're the boss." He took a syringe and filled it with material and then studied Kitten's lips more closely.

"Just relax," I told Kitten, taking his hand. Kitten didn't feel anything as Kevin gave him a number of small injections around his lips, leaned back, inspected his work, and then slightly pushed and stretched Kitten's lips here and there. Kitten felt no pain, but definitely felt the tugging. When he was done, he leaned back satisfied. Luis leaned in to inspect and nodded.

Kitten was handed a mirror and he looked at his face in the reflection. His lips were still numb. He looked and saw that his lips were now more full, definitely more feminine. He smiled. They looked.... great!

"The filler will last between one and three years, then the body will absorb the material. There will be no permanent distortion. You can redo this again and again as long as you want to. On top of this, you could do some saline injections, similar to what we are about to do, and that would give your sissy here quite adorable cock sucker lips. You could even go for balloon lips if you want some fun. The saline would be absorbed much more quickly, just 48 hours at most." Kevin explained.

Kitten kept admiring his face in the mirror as we led him to a different office. Kevin looked in a cabinet of supplies and after rejecting a few similar looking objects handed Kitten what looked like a bra and told him to put it on. It was a strange device. The straps were made of stretchable rubber and held the bra cups very firmly in place. But the bra cups were very rigid and much too large for Kitten's very small undeveloped tit flesh. They looked like they would hold B cup breasts.

Once the bra device was firmly in place, Kitten lay down on a doctor's examination platform. Kevin gave him injections in his breast area, a local anaesthetic again, then wheeled over a device which he turned on and then injected a needle in the flesh before Kitten's right nipple. The device hummed and whirred and then Kitten could see some type of liquid travelling along a thin hose towards his chest. He felt a sudden coolness as the machine pumped the liquid into Kitten's tissue.

"This is saline... pretty much just a combination of salt and water," Kevin explained. It will stay in the body tissues for about 48 hours before being absorbed and flushed away into the body. Kitten, we are giving you temporary breast tissue so you can see what you will look like when your own titties grow in in the future. This bra device is necessary to help the saline stay in the position we wish it to be in. Once we have pumped up your right breast we will fill your left breast. The bra device should stay on for two hours. This will allow the breasts to retain their shape until they shrink away."