Predator and Prey Pt. 19 complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ignored him, but Kitten turned and looked. "Who's that, daddy? Why is he crying?"

"He's just another sissy whore, sweetie. Nobody special."

Outside the club a few people were hanging around smoking. Kitten bummed a cigarette from one of the men who eyed her up and down and said he was looking forward to seeing her next time. Of course, he meant without the pink collar.

Kitten was looking tired and disheveled but he took deep drags on his cigarette. "Fuck, I really needed this!" he exclaimed. When we got into the truck, I lit up one of my cigars and he pulled out his purse and lit another cigarette. "I can't get enough of these now!" he sighed, the tip of his ciggy glowing in the dark as he inhaled. God he was beautiful!

It had been a long night for Kitten. He leaned over to snuggle against me as we drove and was soon asleep. I drove us back to his and Carol-Ann's house. I wanted another confrontation between mother and son in the morning.

I carried him in to his house. He didn't wake up. I climbed in bed with him and put him in the little spoon position. Just handling my sweet sissy had gotten me hard again. I snuggled up behind him and nestled my cock against the crack of his ass. I so much wanted to fuck it up into him, but it would be such a waste for his first fuck to be when he was unconscious. And besides I had something so much better planned for his first time.

******

It was four am when Carol-Ann drove up and parked in the driveway. Derek had kicked her out of bed and told her to go home. He had given her her cut of her earnings for the night. She had to get an Uber to drive her to her car. It was not far away, but it was not the nicest neighborhood for an unprotected hooker to walk around alone. She smiled when she thought of herself as a hooker.

Luis's truck was parked out front. Sure enough when she looked into Taylor's room, her son and her boyfriend were fast asleep, facing each other, Taylor wrapped in Luis' arms. Fuck how had her son become such a fag!

Too much to think about tonight!

Carol-Ann got herself one last glass of vodka for the night and took it to her bedroom. Her pussy had been well used by several men that night. And Derek had fucked her ass. As she lay in bed, smoking a joint and sipping her booze, she thought about what a good night it had been.

********

Well, I hope you all loved this latest chapter. Both mother and son are spiralling down into depravity from which they will not escape! But, who would want to!

Yes, this chapter took a long time to write and post, but real life does get in the way. And this was an extra long chapter to write.

My plan for the next chapter is to cover the one week period until the Friday night before Kitten's twentieth birthday, which will be the focus of the next chapter after that.

So, until next time, keep them long, keep them hard, keep them wet, keep them throbbing! Or if you are a sweet sissy boi, keep it deep, keep it clean.. And invite a man over for a good time. And a bad time, you naughty sweetie, you!

As always, please post your comments!

Love, as always,

Mistress Tawny