Predator and Prey Pt. 19 complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck Bunny got Kitten's ass in the air again. With one hand he grabbed his sissy friend's dick and squeezed it so it was almost painful to Kitten. Kitten yelped a bit, but got the message. He held his ass still as Fuck Bunny again placed the head of the gold dildo at the blonde's ass pucker. This time when Buck Bunny pushed he used more pressure. Kitten cried out in protest as an inch of the hard plastic dick slid into his ass. Fuck Bunny pulled out and pushed again, and this time two inches penetrated the tall sissy's butt.

Kitten grunted at the pain in his ass. As he squealed he looked around and realized that there were no cocks in the audience which were not in use. Very few were just being jerked now. All were either in someone's mouth or deep in someone's ass. All of the younger men who were obvious sissies were impaled on the cock's of their daddies. Older men in pairs were fucking or sucking each other. Few men had any clothing left on their bodies.

But still, all eyes were on the couple on the stage, and on Kitten having his ass fucked by Fuck Bunny's dildo. Fuck Bunny was now thrusting the fake cock in and out of Kitten's ass. Kitten had passed the point of pain, and now was finding the fucking to be pleasurable. Very pleasurable in fact.

Which was all wrong, he thought. I'm not supposed to like this. Getting fucked is wrong wrong wrong. But... oh god, he thought, it feels so good! He thrust his ass back at his friend, but protested at the same time! "Stop! Don't! Don't do this to me!" And he tried to squirm away.

Fuck Bunny looked over at Daddy Luis. Luis nodded and Fuck Bunny pulled the dick out of Kitten's ass.

*******************

I nodded at Fuck Bunny to stop fucking Kitten's ass. My soon-to-be-live-in-sissy was still resisting having his ass fucked, but was also curious. Well, a week from now on his birthday, he would no longer be curious. I had decided awhile ago that that would be when I took his ass. But I was still manipulating things to make that ass fuck something very very special!

I had also made a decision about whether I would cage my little vixen's cock. I had decided against that, but I had also decided to leave him limp. In a moment of tenderness, while I was cuddling him, he had finally confessed to me that he had never fucked a girl, despite earlier bragging. And he had certainly never fucked a guy, since he had never had a gay thought before I decided to turn him into my sissy assdump. Having realized his cock had never fucked anything and never cum in a pussy or ass, I decided he would never ever do that.

Tonight was the last time I would feed him viagra. The female hormones I had been pumping into him were already making it hard for him get hard, and it would not be long before he would never get an erection again. He would learn to cum from having a cock deep in his ass. And only from being dicked. Never from having his dick stimulated.

I wouldn't cage him. I liked to watch a cute boy's limp dick flop around as I dicked him deep. A caged dick was such a waste. Of course, as he took more and more hormones, his cock would shrink smaller and smaller. Having him embarrassed by the small size of his cock, would reinforce his submission to real men and their dicks.

I again nodded to Fuck Bunny and he knew it was time for the climax of the show. I had talked to him downstairs in Dante's about what he could and could not do with Kitten, and how I wanted the show to progress.

I looked around the room and saw Jake moving around in the background. Jake was not a regular at Dante's and certainly not the Playpen. He really did prefer women, though he hooked up with a younger man from time to time - usually one of my sissies while playing poker - and he and I had fucked around a couple times when we were quite drunk or stoned.

I saw Stan, the mechanic, and his son Dwight. Dwight was sprawled over the back of a chair with a burly man's cock pummelling his asshole, while Dwight sucked on his dad's cock. No ambiguity about their relationship!

I held Connor's hips tightly as I gave him two more thrusts up into his tight boy cunt. I knew Gino was regularly fucking the twenty-year old, and as I said earlier I didn't care if they were dad and sissy son, or dad and toy boy. The kid was good and tight and awfully cute. He was energetic and took cock well. Gino, or someone, had trained him well. I knew I would want to fuck him more in the future. But for the moment, I pulled him off of my cock and pushed him towards Blade. Some other young buy was sucking Blade, but when Connor became free, Blade, pushed the cocksucker away and Blade immediately sank his long black dick into Connor's boycunt. Connor's eyes rolled back in his head and he groaned at the invasion! The cocksucker crawled away, looking for more dick to suck.

After dicking the lad three times, Blade unseated him and pushed him to the next man beside him, who immediately thrust his cock into the boy's gaping ass. Over the next several minutes, Connor was dicked and passed on, dicked and passed on. No one came in his ass, but he took almost a dozen cocks before someone pulled him further back into the crowd and I lost sight of him.

On stage the two sissy lads were standing and kissing each other hungrily. Even without his heels, Kitten was taller than Fuck Bunny in heels. But the two lads managed to rub their slippery slimy cocks against each other, both incredibly rigid. Their hands held each other's waist, or head, or hips, but neither touched the other's cock with their hands. But despite this, their cocks were at the bursting points and finally, finally Kitten cried out, "I'm cumming!" Fuck Bunny pulled back and Kitten groaned and shot a fountain of cum high into the air. It jetted a couple of feet above his head before splattering down on the stage.

Gordon stroked his own dick briefly and then he moaned and shot his jizz, but having stepped back, he was able to direct his cum so that he showered Kitten's new tits and belly. The men around them roared their approval, and their anticipation. When the show was over.....

Kitten moved forward and again kissed her sissy friend hungrily. Fuck Bunny licked some of his cum off of Kitten's left tit and swallowed it. Then both sissies used their fingers to scoop cum from Kitten's belly and feed that creamy scum to the other, each seductively licking the cum up as it was fed to them. Panting, they kissed a final time as the men in the audience released their hands from their dicks long enough to give them applause.

And then the orgy truly started. Several men rushed the stage eager to fuck the sissies. But Kitten was wearing his pink collar, signifying that he was not to be touched. Some men reached towards him, but others with saner heads pushed them away. They knew the penalty for messing with a pink collar. And they also knew Kitten was MY sissy, and what I would do to anyone who violated him. So Kitten got pushed to the side of the stage and stepped over to me. I kissed him deeply and praised him for the show he and Fuck Bunny had put on.

Kitten looked back at the stage and saw the huddle of men around his friend. Fuck Bunny had a cock furiously pounding his ass while he desperately tried to get his breath as a large cock was shoved down his throat. His left hand gripped another cock tightly while his right hand steadied him on the stage, hoping to not lose his balance and fall over. Several other men were reaching in just to touch him, as they waited their turn. The man in his ass grunted and groaned and pulled out his cock. Cum dripped out of Fuck Bunny's boicunt as the man sprayed the last of his orgasm across Fuck Bunny's back. The man was pushed aside as a large fat fucker lined up his dick and shoved it into the dark headed beauty's bruised back passage!

Kitten hugged me tightly as he watched the debauchery unfold around him. While the show had been going on, many men had been fucking many other men and boys, but mostly in silence. Now, with the show over, the entire Playpen was a frenzy of fucking and sucking, with men now loudly grunting and shouting, exclaiming as they came, and encouraging their partners to fuck them harder!

I pulled Kitten's head up to look at me and said, "You and Gordon were wonderful sweetie! You should thank Daddy Blade for bringing him here tonight to play with you!"

Kitten turned to Blade and said, "Thank you Daddy Blade!"

I told Kitten, "I think you can do better than that, sweetie!" Kitten looked at me quizzically. I pushed him down to his knees in front of Blade and said, "You have my permission to thank him properly!" Kitten's eyes opened wide as he realized what I meant. A big smile spread across his face and then he opened that pretty mouth of his, and took as much of Blade's cock into his mouth as he could and happily began to suck!

Blade's cock had just a couple minutes earlier been deep in Connor's ass, but if the cock tasted funky, Kitten did not give any sign of distaste. I knew my sissy was happy happy that I had given him permission to suck another cock!

Kitten wrapped his fingers around Blade's dick, his bright pink fingernails contrasting sharply against the dark black skin. Kitten pulled his head back and licked all around the head of the thick cock and then he licked the shaft before burying his face in Blade's large hairy balls. Kitten's other hand was teasing his own hard shaft.

I looked around, took two steps and grabbed hold of a cute young man I had not seen before. He did not wear a pink collar, so he was available. He had been sucking the cock of another guy about his own age, twenty three or so. He wore no makeup and made no attempt to look feminine so he was not a sissy, just a young gay man in the middle of a gay orgy. I kissed him and he tried to protest that he was not into older guys. I didn't really give a fuck. Right now, he was just a hole to be used for a purpose. I spun him around and thrust my cock into his ass. It was already loose and a bit open, so he had taken at least one cock in there already. As I pushed inside, cum leaked out around my plunging dick, proof that at least one other cock had cum in there.

I held him tight as I fucked his ass. His moans told me he didn't care what age a dick was. I held him so that his ass and my dick were in Kitten's eyeline as he sucked Blade. Kitten did look over and I could see his eyes flare with jealousy. I was having sex with someone other than him, and it hurt. Well, he was sucking someone else's cock! He was going to have to learn that we would both be fucking and sucking a lot of other men in the future.

After just a few minutes Blade grunted and held Kitten's head tight. His thigh muscles tightened and I could tell he was cumming in my sissy's mouth. Kitten tried to pull back, but Blade held him firm and Kitten was forced to swallow two big mouthfuls of cum. Some still escaped his mouth and dribbled down his chin. Kitten pulled his mouth off of the large black dick, gave the tip a quick kiss and then, satisfied, looked up at me, just in time to receive a blast of my cum on his face.

My anonymous lover's ass felt quite good on my dick and I decided it was time for my first cum of the evening. I timed it so that I could paint Kitten's face with my jizz. I pushed the kid aside and he was instantly grabbed and pushed over the back of a couch by a pair of older men. They also didn't care that he preferred a younger partner. One took his mouth and the other slid into his well used ass.

I pulled Kitten to his feet and we kissed. I told him to leave the cum on his face as I turned him so that his back was to me and we watched the action briefly. My cock had deflated briefly but it was fully erect again and I nestled it between Kitten's ass cheeks. He was definitely getting comfortable with men's dicks resting there and he wriggled his ass to tease me. He said, "Thank you Daddy! It's been a wonderful night!"

"It's not over yet," I told him as I placed my hands on his temporary tits and squeezed them, the nipples caught between my fingers. He moaned.

"I love my titties, Daddy! Thank you thank you thank you!"

As we stood there our eyes scanned the room. I saw Alice on his knees two cocks in hand, alternating sucking one and then the other. All around the room, burly men were hard fucking younger men. No cocks were untouched. Everyone had their cock in an asspussy or were being sucked. I don't think anyone had cum less than twice. The room was starting to smell funky from all the cum and ass juices flying around.

In front of us, Gordon was sitting on one cock while his legs were spread wide and a slim tall man was trying to force his cock alongside that first cock. Gordon had his head bent way back and another man was drilling his cock into the dark haired boy's mouth, deep into his throat. You could actually see the outline of the cock as it thrust in and out. Gordon was sputtering and slapping the guy's thighs, trying to get his breath. Finally Blade stepped forward and pushed the brutalizer off of his sweet femmeboi. Gordon... Fuck Bunny... caught his breath and then said "More!"

Blade stepped back and looked at me with a bit of anger in his eyes. "They're going to stretch him out so far he won't feel my big dick for weeks!" I smiled, then told him to relax.

I patted Kitten on the bum and said to him, "Do you remember the men that you kissed downstairs?"

"Yes Daddy, there were three of them. Daddy Blade was one and.... um, I forget the names of the others!"

"Names don't matter sweetie. Will you recognize them again?"

"Oh yes! One is over there..." his eyes scanned the room. "And the other is over there!"

"Good boy. I want you to go to each of them and suck their cocks. That is your treat, and their treat! But no one else!" I told him.

"Yes Daddy!" he said gleefully. "Thank you Daddy! I love you!" He gave me a big kiss and then pushed his way through the crowd towards Gino.

With Kitten distracted, I looked around and found Jake. He had some young guy on his knees sucking his cock, but pushed him off when I nodded to him. He gestured towards one of the side rooms at the back. We met up at the closed door to that room. He had the key and unlocked it. Inside we found Juanita, naked, tied and gagged on the mattress on the floor.

Juanita knew where he was. I had brought him to the Playpen several times while I owned him. Being a reluctant sissy he had never really enjoyed all the fucking and sucking he had participated in, but he had always pretended to be enthusiastic, knowing that I would beat him if he didn't.

Jake untied him and Juanita rubbed his wrists to restore some circulation. Juanita looked up at me, tears in his eyes. Despite his poor teeth and lack of titties, he was still a pretty femmeboi.

He looked up and me and enquired, "Daddy?" as I took him in my arms and hugged him one last time. He turned his face up expecting a kiss, but instead I took a ribbon and tied it around his neck. His collar for the evening. Juanita looked at the end of the ribbon that he could see and began to cry. He knew the significance of the few collars at Dante's and the playpen.

I pulled him out of the room by the arm and dragged him through the crowd of fucking men to the stage. I say dragged because he resisted as much as he could, but also knowing that if he refused, I would beat him, and beat him hard. He was crying very hard as I thrust him onto the stage. The men on the stage took one look at him and descended on him like you see those zombies do to a live person on that tv show.

Juanita was wearing a black collar. A black collar meant that you could do anything you wanted to the wearer. You could choke them, hit them, brutalize them in any way so long as you did not break any bones or kill them. The wearer might protest, but it was part of the game. They enjoyed being punished, hurt, humiliated. They could be pummelled and bruised, but only for purposes of sex.

Fuck Bunny was almost forgotten as the men turned their attention to Juanita. My former Mexican femmeboi instantly had two cocks stuffed up his boicunt and was being force fed a long hard cock as tears poured from his eyes.

I looked around the crowd and spotted Kitten. Apparently he had finished sucking Gino and was making his way over to Stan. As he went through the crowd, men stopped him and kissed him. Some groped his stiff cock. Others tried to finger his bum hole. One tried to pull him down into a small mini-orgy of five guys, but Kitten pointed to his pink collar and moved on. When he reached Stan, Stan once again had his dick in his son Dwight's ass. It seemed strange he wouldn't sample all the men available to him, but just wanted to fuck Dwight. I guess they weren't able to do it at home.

Kitten kissed Stan and whispered in ius ear. Stan smiled, pulled his dick out of his disappointed son, and thrust it into Kitten's mouth. Kitten made a face at the funky taste, but that disappeared after a good wash in his mouth, and then he set about eagerly sucking off the mechanic.

A very large man immediately grabbed Dwight, lifted him in the air and flipped him over and buried his face in Dwight's gaping ass. Dwight let out a very large squeal as he had his ass eaten out.

I was looking around for someone to fuck when another hispanic man came over and introduced himself, not by name, but just as the guy who had come to collect Juanita. We shook hands, not caring about the lube and jizz that coated each of us. He said he was there primarily to be sure the goods weren't damaged... too much. He said the money had been left with Sally, and I trusted him. I wasn't getting a lot for Juanita, but it was better than nothing, and now I wouldn't have to hide him in his room when I wanted Kitten to sleep over. Kitten would be my new full time sissy.

After I got his mother out of his life for good. And that would not take much longer now. She was already a drunk, close to being hooked full time on crack, unemployable and was now selling her ass on the street. The fucking bitch was pregnant and about to lose her house, or so she thought. Her son pretty much hated her, and she hated him. So much had changed since I had entered their lives.

Tman orgy was starting to peter out. A few men had dressed and headed downstairs, either to get a last drink at Dante's or to head home. I spotted Alice walking out hand in hand with some guy he had just met upstairs here. He was truly turned. Gordon had escaped the stage and was being hugged by his daddy, Blade. Gordon was coming down from the coke and weed and everything. His makeup was just black smears on his face, mixed with drying cum. He looked contented but worn out. Blade gave me a thumbs up. We were good. He picked up Gordon and they went over into a corner to get dressed.

Kitten was just finishing sucking Stan. Stan pulled out of his mouth and let loose... well, just dribbled his cum really... onto Kitten's upturned face. Stan had already cum so many times that he had little left for my sissy. But Kitten latched his mouth onto the dick and sucked out whatever was left in the mechanic's dick.

I could see Kitten was wilting also. He hadn't been used as vigorously as Gordon had, but he would also be coming down from all of the stimulants. I told him to go say goodbye to his new friends and he found Dwight and Conner and a couple of the other younger men and gave them all kisses good night. Conner was distracted by the large dick he was bouncing on. He still seemed to have a lot of energy, though Gino was almost asleep on a nearby chair.

There were still five men gathered around Juanita on the stage. The mexican sissy was being pummelled hard by their dicks. Having got our clothes on, I led Kitten by the hand to the exit. Juanita cried out, "Daddy! Please!"