Predator and Prey Pt. 20

Story Info
Kitten and mother get sluttier; Mom hooks, Kitten sucks.
8.1k words
4.6
2.6k
7

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Predator and Prey

Corrupting a Mother and Taking her Son as My Femmeboi Sissy!

by Tawny Suede

Chapter 20 - Just call me Angel

I woke early the next morning. I've never been one to sleep late. Despite all the fucking and sucking the previous night I woke up fresh. Kitten was much more drained of energy and was still fast asleep.

I used the washroom and peeked in on Carol-Ann. She was sound asleep as well. I was pleased to see the half full tumber of vodka beside her bed, and the stub of a joint that was beside her in the bed.

I grabbed a glass of water and sat at the dining room with Carol-Ann's laptop computer. I knew all of her passwords. I went straight to her email account. There were several emails responding to the resumes she had sent out. Several were automatic replies acknowledging her resume. A couple were rejections. I left all of those in her inbox. But she had three replies saying they would be pleased to interview someone of her skills, including one with a personal message from someone she knew. I deleted all of those and emptied her trash so she would never know they had arrived. I didn't want her having any hope of landing a real job again.

I was pleased to see an email from Carol-Ann's bank. Morty had come through for me. Earlier in the week I had handed Carol-Ann a letter, that had supposedly arrived by mail, telling her that because she was significantly overdue on her mortgage payments, the bank was about to start legal procedures to seize and sell her house. They had given her the option of voluntarily leaving or being kicked out. If she did not go by her own choice, there would be additional large legal fees added which would crippler her even more, financially.

Carol-Ann had not talked to me about this so I did not know what she was thinking. But now Morty had sent an email from the bank demanding she vacate within two weeks.

This was all bogus of course. She was behind in her mortgage payments, mostly because I had siphoned money out of her bank accounts. But I had kept up her payments. She was not in danger of losing the house, but because she was drunk or stoned all the time now, she did not understand this. I had my own plans for the house once I got her to move out.

She also had a couple of emails from friends asking about her well being. She had stopped sending emails back and forth with them regularly and were concerned. I sent back nasty replies to each of these, cutting her off further from past friends who might help her out, and then deleted those emails and the replies, and emptied the trash.

I thought about damaging her car in some way again, but I decided we were past that necessity. Besides she would need the car to get into the city to hook for Derek.

I filled a glass with gin and then went into Carol-Ann's bedroom. I slid in bed beside her and wrapped my arms around her. She stirred a bit. I waved the tumbler of alcohol under her nose and she opened one eye. She smiled when she saw me, and smiled even more broadly as she saw the gin. She took the glass from my hand, took a large gulp and then kissed me hard. "You do love me!" she exclaimed as she pulled me to her.

"I do love you, baby." I lied to her. We kissed passionately for a few minutes. She paused long enough to light a cigarette. When we had been kissing she had winced a bit. As she puffed on her cigarette I saw her wings tattoo across her tits for the first time and noticed some type of tattoo on the back of each hand but could not see them closely.

"And what about my fucking son, Tiger. I mean Taylor, fuck. He certainly doesn't look like a Tiger anymore! Like, what the fuck's up with you and him?" she asked me somewhat angrily.

"We're just messing around. Nothing serious." I again lied to her. "The salon made him over so he could have a job there, and I guess it got him curious and exploring."

"Exploring, my ass!" she exclaimed. "He was sucking your dick! Why did you let him..."

"We just got carried away, I guess. He looked so damned good. You know I've had some bi experiences in the past, and we agreed we could each fuck other people..."

"But my son! Have you fucked the little tart?"

"No. Nothing like that. I have no interest in fucking him." That was the biggest lie I told her. I needed to have her trust me for another week, maybe two. "Listen baby, your son is in the next room. Yeah, I slept in his bed all night, but that was because you weren't home yet."

She glared at me as she finished her cigarette, then took a swig of gin.

"But when I wanted a morning fuck, where did I go? Right here. In your bed! You're my woman. I'm your man!" I pulled her head to me and kissed her hard. My hand went to her large breast and squeezed a nipple. She winced a bit at the pain from the not yet healed tattoo, but she didn't push my hand away. Then I moved it down to her cunt and slid two fingers inside of her and began to squeeze and massage her twat. She was good and juicy.

One thing about Carol-Ann, these days she was always ready and eager for a fuck!

As you know quite well by now, I prefer to fuck younger men - sissies, femmebois, whatever you want to call them. But I enjoy fucking women too, in the ass, in the cunt, in their mouths. Lately I'd been fucking Carol-Ann regularly, so I could get close to her son Taylor, who was now my sweet sissy, Kitten. I'd also been fucking Carol-Ann's so-called-friend Sherry who was much wilder and more to my taste, if truth be told.

Carol-Ann would be gone soon. I'd degraded and twisted her so much that last night she had gone out street walking for a pimp named Derek. Derek had further modified this bitch with the tattoos, and some nice chains.

I wanted to fuck Carol-Ann, to keep her happy. Her cunt was ready, but first I straddled her chest and pulled up on the new chains that were strung between her thick nipple rings and I slapped my cock in the cleavage between her tits. I pulled up hard on the chains and Carol-Ann let out a small yelp as her nipples were pulled outwards. I started to fuck my cock between her large tits. Carol-Ann giggled a bit and then moaned. "Oh yes, fuck my tits! Pull those chains! Hurt me!" she exclaimed.

"You like your new tattoo?" I asked her as I slammed my cock through her tit flesh.

"My angel wings? I was startled when I first saw them. So large! But yeah, I do. And the punters really love them!" She reached out her tongue to swipe at the tip of my cock each time I thrust fully forward.

"Punters?"

"The johns, silly! The men who paid me for sex last night! I thought I would hate it, but it was actually kind of fun!" Just a few months ago, this was a straight laced suburban mom working a regular office job and getting fucked occasionally. Now she was enjoying being a slut for money!

"Derek gave me a street name - Angel. He says no one wants to pay money to fuck a Carol-Ann!"

"Angel. I like that. Do you want me to call you that from now on?"

"No silly. That's just the name I use when I'm selling my ass for money! I'll always be Carol-Ann for you, my lovely man! Oh, I love your cock in my tits, but please baby.., please fuck my cunt!"

I slid back down her body and I thrust my cock up her pussy. I've said it before and I will say it again, Carol-Ann is a pretty good fuck. She's always been enthusiastic and her cunt has been tight. She wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me in deep as she smoked a cigarette, letting me pump her at a leisurely pace. A few months ago she was just a bar pickup whose son took my fancy. When I had fucked her then, she had looked so innocent. Now, the makeup she had slept in was smeared on her face and I could see dry cum flecks near her ear; she exuded sluttiness. Even more sexy than when I had first met her.

"Fuck me baby! Give me your cock! Oh, Luis, I love you so much!"

"More than the men you fucked last night? How many were there?" I asked, grinning.

"Oh, you are such a tease!" she said, slapping my chest with the hand holding her cigarette, making ash fly everywhere. "You know that was just work! I... I really need some spending money until I get a new job! That's all it is!"

"How many?" I asked again.

"Oh, four, five... maybe even six. Oh, and then Derek took my ass afterwards. He's got a nice long black cock that fits my ass so well!" She said, tightening her legs to pull me deeper into her cunt. "You really don't mind, do you? That your girlfriend is whoring herself out for pocket change?" she giggled again. "Because I really do enjoy getting fucked. A lot. I mean I like fucking a lot, and I like a lot of fucking!"

"No baby, I don't mind. When I said I would be fucking other people, I knew it went both ways!" Of course I didn't mind. I had set this all up. The whole point of the past few months had been to turn her into a slut and get her out of Taylor's life!

I didn't want to cum, yet. Not in that hole. As I got up, she said, "But I haven't cum yet!" and she began rubbing her clit vigorously.

I slapped her hand and said, "Stop that! Wait until you can find a cock to fill that slut hole. Then you can cum!"

"Get your rest!" I told her. I went to her panties drawer and rummaged through until I found her crack kit. I assembled her pipe, put in a rock and then warmed it over a flame. I handed it to her and she was eager to grab it from me. She sucked down the smoke and then relaxed back on the bed, floating off into her own little world. I left the pipe and another rock and the lighter beside he on the bed, hoping that when she started paying attention to the world again she would immediately light up again.

I went back to Kitten's room and lay down beside him. I hadn't intended to wake him, but two minutes later, after a lovely deep morning kiss, he was between my legs, sucking my dick deep into his mouth, not realizing that it was covered in his mother's pussy juices.

Just like his mother, Kitten's face was a mess. He had been too tired the previous night to clean his makeup off his face. He had panda eyes, but when contrasted with his blonde, almost white, hair, it looked so damn sexy on the boy. He looked me in the eyes as he slurped on my dick. Fucking his mother had taken me to the edge so it did not take much for me to start spurting in my pretty boy's mouth. He squeezed and teased my cock, getting every drop of sperm out of it, but without swallowing. When he was finally done, he opened his mouth to show me the huge pool of cum and then he made a production of swirling it around in his mouth before swallowing.

He flopped down beside me and we kissed slowly and deeply. If ever I had been close to being truly in love, it was right now, with this gorgeous young man. But I knew that was just the sex talking.

"I love your cock, Daddy! And I love your cum! It feels so good and tastes so good!" Kitten said, sitting up on his knees. "And I love my titties, too!" he said, cupping his temporary breasts in his hands and teasing his nipples. "But they are already smaller!"

He was right. His body had already started absorbing some of the saline that had been injected in his tit flesh yesterday to give him temporary tits for last night's show at the Playpen.

"Don't worry baby," I said as I got up. "I'll keep you on hormones until you grow a nice large permanent pair of your own!"

"Oh yes, oh yes!" he said happily, clapping his hands. His dick was half erect and flopped about as he bounced on the bed on his knees. That was as erect as his cock would ever get now. The hormones were making it difficult for him to get hard. And I had now vowed to never give him viagra again. No more hardons for my pretty boy. I had not told him. I would not tell him. Soon, very soon, he would find out there were much better ways for a pretty boy to have sissygasms.

"I love my new lips too, Daddy. Thank you!" he said as he stood and kissed me with his new more feminine shaped lips. He reached for his cigarettes and lighter. My sweet baby was hooked on nicotine now. He pushed his hair back and out of the way and lit up. All he was wearing were torn stockings. Standing there, one foot cocked, his small penis stud in his belly button, his hair wild and his makeup mussed, smoking his cigarette, he was the perfect cute trashy slutboy! God I wanted to push him over and ram my cock deep in his ass and make him squeal. But I had to be patient for a little longer.

I opened his drawer and took out an ecstasy tab and fed it to him. Just as his mother was spaced out on crack cocaine in her bedroom, I wanted her son spaced out in his room for awhile. I laid out a couple of joints to make them easy for him to get at later. I kissed him one more time and told him that I needed to leave. He said he would continue to read his fashion and makeup magazines and practise looking pretty for me.

I didn't know how mother and son might get on during the day. I knew Carol-Ann would be driving back into the city later in the evening to hook for Derek, and continue to earn some money to live on.

As I was about to leave, Kitten said, "Daddy! Tomorrow I'm going to meet...."

I put my finger to his lip. "Yes sweetie. Your new lawyer friend. You told me. You have my permission to have some fun."

"Oh thank you!" He almost clapped his hands in glee. "Thank you Daddy!"

"I'll go even further. You now have permission to suck off any man that you want to! Just be careful. But no one gets to fuck you, understand?"

"Oh Daddy!" Kitten pouted! "You know I would never let anyone put anything in my ass! I'm not like that. I'm not gay! I just like cock. In my hands. In my mouth. I want to make men happy! But not like THAT!" he giggled. Fuck, all the pot and ecstasy really was dumbing the bitch down. Two months back he had been ready to go to college on a scholarship. Now he was talking like a dumb fuck bunny! Chemistry is a wonderful thing!

I went out to my truck briefly to grab a few things. When I came back in I had Kitten bend over his desk and I gave him a strong shot of female hormones in each ass cheek. It had taken awhile for any effects to be visible, but now his skin was smoother and every day it seemed like his tits and his ass got plumper. Both of us were eager to see how far the hormones could push him. He was also much more emotional, which was leading to him making tiny mistakes and so seeming less intelligent. Which was good. Who wants a smart boy whore?

I also gave him a large bag of weed and more tablets, both ecstasy and downers. I had been giving him joints, but he was now rolling his own and seemed to prefer doing so. I told him to smoke as much as he wanted and to take the ecstasy regularly. Again, the more fogged he was, the happier my femmeboi would be.

I had several things to attend to that day so I left my gorgeous femmeboi to his own devices.

It was still early on Sunday, barely noon. One night this week I would go see Sally and pick up the cash she had received from the buyer for Juanita. Which reminded me that I needed to clean up Juanita's room; remove all trace of him. Maybe give it a new coat of paint and fix it up a bit.

I texted Sherry to see which evening this week she was free. Sherry was the receptionist at the offices where Carol-Ann worked. Sorry, used to work. She had helped in the events that got Carol-Ann fired and humiliated afterwards. Much as I preferred fucking young men, the cuter the better, I did crave pussy from time to time. Carol-Ann was a good fuck, but would not be available much longer. Sherry had turned out to be a down right nasty fuck. I knew I could be my true self with her, as opposed to the sweet guy I had to pretend to be with Carol-Ann, at least for a little while longer.

**************

Carol-Ann finally came out of her drugged stupor around three pm. She got dressed and made her way out to the kitchen to take inventory of what food they had. She was surprised to find that there was some food in the cupboards and fridge and realized that Taylor... no Kitten... must have spent some of his money. But they needed more and she had earned a bit of money the previous night hooking, and in several hours would return to the city to work for Derek.

She had something else she needed to buy as well.

Needing a bit of fortitude she poured herself a half tumbler of rum. As she sipped it she looked over at her son's bedroom. Taylor... Kitten's door was open a crack. She took a quick look in. He was sitting with his back to her, in his chair watching his computer monitor. He was smoking a joint. Even from the back she was astonished at the radical change in his appearance over the last couple of weeks. Gone was her gangly athletic beautiful boy. In his place was a tall very feminine appearing almost girl. Looking beyond him, she saw all of his makeup and lipstick strewn across his desk, where formerly there had been game consoles. Running magazines were replaced with fashion magazines.

A couple weeks ago she would have expected to look in and see him playing one of his endless war games or space games. Just a week ago, she would have expected to see him watching porn. But now she could see he was watching some influencer girl talking about makeup and clothing!

But by the motion of his arm she could tell he was playing with his cock. Some things never change!

An hour later she returned from her shopping trip. Kitten's door was now closed. She put away the groceries she had bought and then went into her bathroom. A few minutes later she was sitting on the edge of her bed, cigarette in her mouth as she gazed at the pregnancy test results. Shit, she had been right. She was pregnant. How the fuck that had happened, she didn't know. She had been taking her pills regularly, but still some little wriggler had gotten to one of her eggs.

She had no clue who the father might be. She could hope it was Luis, who she considered her boyfriend and had until recently thought might be husband material, but over the last several weeks she had screwed a lot of different men.

With a full grown son, she had no desire for a baby. But now that she was pregnant, she was uncertain. Could she raise a kid at her age? Did she want to go through all of that again? And she didn't have any income right now. Well other than giving blow jobs and getting fucked for money. And the kid would have no father. Luis didn't seem like the father type. Shit, what was she going to do!

She had to go see her doctor. See what he said. Damn!

Of course he would wonder about her tattoos and her new nipple chain. The backs of her hands itched so she went to the bathroom and got some anti-itch cream, a corticosteroid, which she rubbed on her hands and across her chest which was still inflamed from the recent inking. She hated what Derek had had done to the backs of her hands - tattoos of erect penises squirting cum. But he had to admit that the wings tattooed across the tops of her tits looked pretty amazing. She would never have done this to herself, but now that it was done she admired just how much more beautiful her large tits were. Derek had told her that her hooker name was now Angel, and it was appropriate with those wings on her jugs!

Kitten was sticking to his room so there was no conflict. She loved her son, or rather who Tiger had been. Tiger was the name that her late husband had called Taylor and she thought of him by that name just as much as his real name. But now, he was Kitten and she didn't think she particularly liked Kitten. She didn't understand Kitten. How had her son gone from being such a wonderful boy, to being an annoying almost girl! Was it just the dressup for his job at the salon? Or was there some other influence?

She couldn't really focus on that problem though. She had problems of her own.

Dreading what she might find, she had poured herself a large vodka and placed two joints on the table, lighting one immediately and inhaling deeply, hoping it would help dull the pain of what she found on her computer.