Predator and Prey Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David liked the sound of that.. Daddy David! God he wanted to make his lover happy. He licked and sucked, and when Kitten squirmed and said he was cumming, David did not pull back. He let Kitten's strong squirts of cum hit the back of his throat and he swallowed the boy's cum!

He was now a cocksucker. But only this boy's cock. He would never suck any other cock. Never. Nope. No other cock. But, he did enjoy it.

He leaned back and said, "Give me one of your cigarettes!" He lit it, leaned back and then exhaled. "God that's good!" Kitten gave him a puzzled stare as he straightened his clothing. "I used to smoke. I gave it up a couple decades ago. But I have to explain the smoke odour in the car, so I guess I just took it up again!"

Kitten had known that the older man lived somewhere near him, since they took the same bus into the downtown area each morning. Now, with his card, he knew exactly where the lawyer lived. But he did not want David knowing exactly where he lived, so he had the lawyer drop him off at the bus stop and watched while he drove away.

Kitten was excited that he had managed to seduce the older man and sucked his cock. Well, he had been an easy target, already hopelessly infatuated with him. He had tidied up his makeup in the car as they drove. Kitten did notice that his stockings were ripped. He had not put his panties back on, so his cock swung limply under his skirt as she smoked and walked home. He was pleased that David had managed to get him hard with his sucking. It was frustrating that his dick had such trouble getting erect.

As he approached his house he saw old man Emerson out in his hard raking leaves next door. As he walked up the walkway to his front door he put an extra wiggle in his step. The older man stared at him, puzzled. "Taylor? Is that you?" he asked.

"Yes, Mr. Emerson, it is. But my name is Kitten now!"

"Fuck," said the old man. "What has happened to you! You look like just as big a slut as your mother!"

"Oh, I am! Mr. Emerson. I am!" he happily laughed as he blew the man a kiss and then went in his house. He knew the man would come knocking some time soon.

************************************

Hello luvvies

I have more that I wanted to include in this chapter, before we get to the Birthday Party. But this was already getting quite long. So I have ended this Chapter here and there will be one more Chapter before Kitten's twentieth birthday.

The good new is that half of that next chapter has already been written. But real life still intrudes so the writing is slow.

More soon, but not too soon

Mistress Tawny