Predator and Prey Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had opened her computer to check her email and discovered that she had no answers at all to her resume except a couple of robo-messages that just acknowledged receipt. She had expected a few offers for interviews and "hi, how are you" messages from personnel people who she knew at some of the firms.

Also worrying was the email from the bank demanding that she abandon the house or face stiff legal action and large legal fees. Yes she had missed several mortgage payments but could they really force her out of her house? Where would she go, with no money, other than the small bit she was making as a prostitute? Where could she and Taylor live on so little money? What little he was making at the salon would not go far!

Oh god, she needed to forget all of this for awhile! She wanted to go lie in bed and smoke crack and just let the world fade away for awhile. But she needed to head into the city soon and go work for Derek.

Maybe she could talk to Latisha and she could see a solution which she herself could not see.

She spent an hour showering then putting on heavy makeup and dressing up in the slutty new clothes that Latisha had helped her to buy with Derek's money. Of course, Derek would be taking that out of her earnings, making it even more difficult for her to buy groceries and gas for the car, and booze. She smoked constantly while getting ready. Cigarettes mostly, but one joint in there. She was not afraid of driving with a bit of weed in her system, and she needed the buzz. She always needed a buzz nowadays.

It was dark when she stepped outside to go to her car which she had parked in the driveway last night, not trusting herself in her stoned condition to guide it safely into the garage. She stopped to light one more cigarette. Before she could get into the car, she heard her name being called softly. She looked around and saw that it was Ralph Emerson, her next door neighbour, who had his dog Sammy on a leash. They must have been doing their final walk of the night. Carol-Ann and her husband Harold had been close friends with Ralph and Susan Emerson while Harold was alive, even though the other couple was about twenty-five years older. The two men had golfed together. Since Harold's death, she had not been very close with the neighbours. And then Susan had passed away a year ago.

"I've seen you coming in and out over the last few days," Ralph said as he came close. "You've been looking very sexy, I have to say!"

"Ralph, I don't think that comment is very appropriate!" Carol-Ann said as she dropped her cigarette on the driveway and ground it out with the sole of her shoe. She reached for the door handle of the car, but Ralph put his hand on hers and stopped her.

"I always thought you were a bit of a tramp," he said to her, his face very close. She smelled whiskey on his breath. And not an expensive brand, either. "I see you've decided to show it to the world! Fuck, that's quite the tattoo you've got there!" He leered at her.

Carol-Ann tried to open the car door again. Ralph blocked her with his body. He reached up and grabbed one of her tits and felt the ring through her nipple through the shear material of her top. "What the fuck's that?" he asked her.

"I'll show you, but then you have to let me leave. I have to get to work!" she said stepping back towards the side of her house.

Ralph followed. "Work? This late on a Sunday night? You work in an office don't you? For that law firm. What the fuck you doing going to the office dressed like that? Are you banging your boss?"

"It's none of your business, Ralph! Now, here, just look, then let me go!" Carol-Ann was wearing a tube top that revealed the top of her cleavage and her angel wings tattoo. She pulled it down and her large tits popped out, exposing the substantial rings through her nipples and the chains that connected the rings together.

"Well fuck me!" Ralph exclaimed. His hands reached out and before Carol-Ann could stop him, he had taken one nipple in each hand and squeezed them. Then he started to strum his fingers across them, making Carol-Ann moan.

"Stop that!" she protested feebly, but Ralph continued and then he bent his head down and took one of the teets into his mouth and sucked it, while pushing her further back into her side yard, so that they were hidden from the street by some bushes.

"I always thought you were so sweet, and a great wife to Harold. But now you look like a slut. Do you fuck like a slut too? Is that where you are going at this time of night? To get fucked? Well you don't have to go anywhere to get fucked! I'll fuck you. Right here. Right now!" Ralph began pawing at her short shorts, trying to get his hand in her pussy.

Ralph's attention was getting Carol-Ann hot. But she had to drive into the city to meet Derek and she had not much time left now. She didn't want to make her pimp angry on her second night of hooking for him. "Ralph, stop! I don't have time for this! If you want to fuck me, fine. But not now. Come around during the day time. But bring some cash. I'm not going to fuck you for free!"

"So you are whore!" Ralph grinned. "Fine, I'll fuck you some other time. But you got me all worked up, so you gotta get me off now!"

Resigned to getting rid of Ralph as quick as she could, Carol-Ann fell to her knees on the grass, fished out Ralph's cock and took his cock in her mouth. After a few strong sucks, she looked up at him and said, "How much do you have in your wallet?"

Ralph had had his eyes closed, enjoying the feel of her mouth on his cock. "What?" he asked.

"Money. How much have you got? If you want me to suck you, it's going to cost you fifty bucks!"

"Oh fuck, fine! Just suck me!" Carol-Ann resumed bobbing her head on his cock as the man reached into his back pocket and drew several bills from his wallet. Carol-Ann pulled her top back up to cover her tits and then stuffed the bills into her top. It took only a few minutes and then Ralph shot his jizz in her mouth. She swallowed. Ralph put his cock away and left. But Carol-Ann knew he would be back.

As she tidied herself up she saw movement in the living room window that faced the side yard. Kitten stood inside, smoking a cigarette, staring at her. He was naked, except for some stockings and heels. He had his cock in one hand, but it was soft, not erect. For a moment, she took that as an insult, that a man hadn't gotten hard watching her suck a cock. But then she realized her son wasn't much of a man anymore.

How long had he been there she wondered. But, she had to go. Kitten motioned, wiping something imaginary from his cheek. Carol-Ann wiped away the cum that was splattered on her face in that spot. She waved at her son, and he waved back. They smiled briefly at each other. Then she was gone.

Kitten moved back from the window. He had been curious about the noises outside the house and had gone to the side window where he saw his mother on her knees sucking off Mr. Emerson from next door. She had looked so sexy. So tarty. He had actually tried to jerk off as he watched, but his dick only got partially hard, so he had just lit a cigarette and smoked as he watched. She had seemed to enjoy sucking off Mr. Emerson. She was such a whore!

*************

"Oh god, yes! I love your cock, Daddy David!" Kitten exclaimed and then licked lovingly along the lawyer's dick. The hard cock pulsed in Kitten's hand as the lawyer tried to control his breathing and his lust. He wanted this to last more than two minutes. Much much more.

Monday after work, Kitten was standing outside of the salon. It was fifteen minutes past six. He was on his second cigarette and had just checked his makeup in his compact mirror again. It was perfect, he needn't have worried. His lipstick was particularly thick on his newly shaped lips. He was excited because he was eager to leave lipstick imprints on his date's cock.

Yes, he had a date. And that date was late. Would he show up at all? Oh god, he really wanted to suck David Axelrod's cock. Fuck, he wanted to suck any cock. He had only sucked Daddy Luis's cock until Saturday night, and then at the Playpen Daddy Luis had told him to suck several cocks. A couple months back he would not have been repulsed by the idea of sucking a cock, had the thought even occurred to him. But now he was so happy, because his boyfriend, Daddy Luis, had given him permission to suck any cock that he wanted. And he wanted. Wanted to suck cock. Very much. He very much wanted to suck cock. Any cock.

A few days ago, on the Friday, he had wanked the lawyer off in a coffee shop restroom. David Axelrod had been molesting him on their shared city bus ride during the week and Kitten had finally decided to see how far he could push the lawyer. And it had turned out to be as far as he wanted. They had kissed a bit and Kitten had jerked him off. And extracted one hundred dollars from the lawyer for the delight. That was as far as Kitten had wanted to go then. But now he wanted more from the lawyer. Kitten wanted his cock, in his mouth. Kitten wanted his cum. In his mouth. In his tummy.

Kitten had finally pulled out a joint and was half finished that when the dark sedan pulled up with David driving. Kitten clapped his hands and jumped in the passenger seat in the front, exhaling weed smoke as he did. David looked pleased to see him, then startled. "Oh my god!" he exclaimed. "You can't smoke in the car! It's my wife's car. She will freak out if she smells any smoke! What is that anyway?"

Kitten thought the lawyer was naive if he did not recognize the smell of weed. But he smiled, took a long last drag, flicked the remains of the roach out of the car, and exhaled out of the car window. He turned to look at David and found the lawyer leaning over for a kiss. The two men kissed eagerly and hungrily, David's tongue thrusting into Kitten's mouth. Kitten sucked his tongue eagerly and reached for the lawyer's crotch. David's cock was rock solid hard, naturally.

"Oh god! Don't squeeze me! You'll make me cum already!" the lawyer moaned. Kitten sat back and looked at the much older man. Fuck, he looked like he had just shaved and had a haircut. His tie was straight, his suit was crisp. He had tidied himself up just for their encounter! God this man was hooked, Kitten thought?

"Did you bring the money?" Kitten asked him. " I told you it was going to cost you a hundred...."

"Yes, yes!" the lawyer said impatiently. "Where can we go? My wife is expecting me home for dinner with her and our sons in an hour! This is her car. I had to make up an excuse as to why I needed it today and she'll take it out of my hide if I'm not back when I said I would be!"

"I thought you wanted to spend more time with me!" Kitten pouted.

"I do! I do! But she has me on a tight leash ever since she caught me fooling around with a co-worker! Oh god! You look so sexy! I could get us a motel room. It wouldn't be far!" the lawyer rambled quickly.

"Oh David! We barely know each other. And besides, all my Daddy will let me do is suck you. You do want me to suck your cock, don't you?" Kitten purred as he ran his hand up the length of the man's clothed dick. David moaned again. They were now driving so Kitten had to be careful to not cause an accident. "Find an alley and pull into it. Then we can get in the back seat!"

It took five minutes to find an alley which looked deserted enough that they would not be disturbed. They both got out of the car, but before Kitten could get in the back seat, David Axelod took him in his arms and kissed him. Kissed Kitten hard and long. His hand went up to Kitten's chest, as if to squeeze his tits, but despite wearing a bra, Kitten's chest was flat, or almost flat.

Kitten had hoped that some of the saline would have remained in his chest and he could have shared his temporary tits with David, but the doctor had been accurate and the saline had been fully absorbed after forty-eight hours. Kitten was once again a flat chested boy. Or almost. Because there was the tiniest of breast development from the female hormones that Daddy Luis was pumping into his butt every day. He would have tits. Soon. Big tits most likely, like his mother. But not yet. Soon. Oh, he hoped it would be very soon. He was a boy. He would always be a boy. Well, a young man. But he liked how men looked at him when he was dressed sexy. His gorgeous face and lips drew men's gazes. But tits would attract them even more. Big tits even more. And he wanted men to adore him. He wanted men to lust for him. He wanted men to rub their cocks against him. He wanted.... he wanted men. And he wanted more from them. He just wasn't ready to admit it. Yet.

Right now, one man wanted him. A lot. Kitten reached down and squeezed the lawyer in his pants. David groaned and started to push his pants down and he lay back in the car. He scooched to the far side and Kitten followed in, closing the door. David's cock was now free from his pants and underwear and Kitten stared at it hungrily, licking his heavily painted lips. A boy wasn't supposed to wear lipstick. But this one did. Because he loved to leave his lipstick on the cocks that he sucked. He had sucked only a few. But he knew there would be many more. And he wanted to mark them all.

Kitten wrapped his hand around the dick, his long red painted fingernails contrasting against the pale skin of the dick. The cock was oozing precum and he flicked out his tongue and swirled it around, licking up the juices. David squirmed at the first contact of Kitten's mouth on his cock. He loved it. He knew in his mind that this was a young man licking his cock, but his eyes only saw a beautiful young man with long white hair and gorgeous eyes and seductive lips. He had cheated on his wife before, but never with someone so young and so desireable. So sexy.

Kitten licked down to David's balls and sniffed them briefly. David had modest sized nuts. He had worked in an office all day, and had been nervous about his after work meeting with the femmeboi, so he had sweated a lot. Kitten like the musty smell of his nutsack, and the hairs tickled his nose. When he had time, he would enjoy exploring a man's ball sac. But he did not have much time with David and it was his cock that he wanted.

Kitten sucked the tip of the lawyer's cock into his mouth. David exclaimed, "Oh yes! Of fuck. You look so gorgeous with my cock in your mouth!"

Kitten looked up and pouted. "Only when I'm sucking your dick?" As he talked, he fisted the lawyer's dick, making David squirm.

"Always! You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen!" David hastily replied.

Kitten mockingly bit his dick head lightly! "Woman? I'm a boy, Daddy! A boy! Say it! A boy has your dick in his mouth!"

"Yes. Yes. You're a boy. A man. A man has my cock in his mouth. And I love it!"

"Do you want me to keep sucking?" Kitten slowly squeezed the dick in his hand and swiped up another drop of prejizz with his tongue.

"Oh yes! Oh god yes! Please!"

"Where's my money then?"

"What? Oh, yes. God, suck me please! I'll give you the hundred dollars later. Just suck me!"

"No, now! Before. Or not at all." Kitten smiled sweetly at her conquest.

David reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out some bills, handing them to the sexy tramp. Kitten noticed there was much more money in the wallet. He folded the bills and pushed them behind his bra strap, the bills clearly visible.

"Don't I look more trashy, more sexy, with your money peeking out at you?" he giggled as he took the lawyer's cock as deep into his mouth as he could. God, he loved this cock!

It didn't take long. Kitten bobbed his head up and down David's cock, swirling his tongue along the underside of the oh-so-sensitive glans and in a few minutes David thrust his hips up and sprayed his cum into Kitten's mouth. Kitten swallowed the slimy load eagerly. It was his reward for pleasing a daddy. All daddy's had yummy cummy rewards for him. He licked David's cock to clean it off, always looking the older man in the eye. Finally David sat up and did up his pants. The two men kissed. David drew back briefly, aware of the flavour of cum in Kitten's mouth, but he could not resist the lips of his beautiful boy lover.

Kitten went to light a cigarette, but David stopped him. "Not in the car!"

"But I need my pleasure somehow. I haven't gotten off yet..." Kitten said, taking David's hand and placing it on his own hard dick after flipping up the bottom of his skirt. Kitten had removed his panties at the salon, not wanting anything stoppinig him from teasing his older date. David drew his hand back, but Kitten put it back on his dick and David reluctantly, and then more willingly, began to play with the young blond's cock.

"I've never touched another man's cock before!" David muttered.

"Your hand feels nice! You should do this more often!" Kitten urged him. "You could do this more often, if you want to meet me again!"

"Oh yes!" David said, his hand now working Kitten's cock vigorously. "I do want to see you again. And again and again! I think I love you!"

Kitten smiled. "I think that's your dick talking! Lick your hand, you need more saliva!" Kitten leaned back and the lawyer got closer to the femmeboi's cock. He did lick his hand, and realized he was tasting the blonde's pre cum.

"You're not getting hard." David remarked as he squeezed and fisted his lover's cock.

"Daddy Luis says it's because of the hormones he's injecting into me. In a few months I'll have nice big titties, but the hormones make it hard for me to get stiff. It would help if you used your mouth!"

"I could never.... " Kitten put his hand on the back of the lawyer's head and pulled his face to his groin. David found his lips mashed against the boy slut's cock and realizing he was defeated... and curious... and horny... he opened his mouth and took the head of the boy's cock into his mouth. His tongue moved and in a few moments he was actually sucking on the young man's dick. He.. He hated this, didn't he? This wasn't right. He was a man. He didn't suck cock. He had a wife and two sons the same age as Kitten. He didn't suck cock.

But he did.

But only for a moment. Kitten pulled his cock back. David could see it was almost hard. He had almost.... "Why?" David asked. "Why did you stop me?"

David looked up into Kitten's eyes. Fuck, the kid was smoking, in the car! His wife would kill him!! "No, you can't...."

Kitten smiled. "I can do what I want. And you can't stop me. I know where you live." "Kitten held up one of David's business cards which included both his business and home information.

"If you don't like what we're doing," Kitten said, blowing out a thick plume of smoke, "I can always go and talk to your wife. Maybe one of your sons would like to take me out on a date. I could give him some makeup tips!"

"You wouldn't!" David protested.

"No I wouldn't!" Kitten smiled, but continued smoking. "Or would I? I'm just teasing you" he said as he ruffled the lawyer's hair. "But you have forgotten something!"

"What?" said the lawyer, still fisting the young man's cock slowly and somewhat looking forward to putting it back in his mouth again.

"My money. I told you last time that if you wanted to suck my dick, it would cost you another hundred dollars. And that looked like my cock, in your mouth!"

"Oh, um... yeah." Another set of bills were inserted under Kitten's other bra strap, and Kitten's cock disappeared into David's mouth once again.

The smell of tobacco smoke was soon followed by the odour of weed as Kitten lit a joint as he leaned back and enjoyed David sucking his first cock, Kitten's cock. His technique was poor, but once he started he was enthusiastic. And Kitten's cock did get hard. Very hard.

Kitten purred as he rubbed David's head gently. "Oh yes, Daddy David. That feels so nice! Oh, yes!"