Predator And Prey: The Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say it!" He growled, even louder.

"I-I like it!" Beth gasped, "I love it!"

"What do you want, you little slut?"

"I want..." Beth's words were cut off by another moan as he pressed a thumb against her clit, pushing it harder against his knot. She was completely filled and his thrusts slowed but each one was a hard slap as he slammed his cock against the back of her pussy, his large, hair-covered balls slapping against her ass. She found her breath and managed to gasp out, "I want you to fuck me! I want you to cum in me! Please!"

As she spoke her body was wracked with an explosive orgasm that arched her back as her pussy clenched against the wolf's huge, twitching cock. He rumbled as he came next. She could feel his cock swell inside her as he pumped thick cum deep into her pussy. He continued to thrust, each adding another spurt of cum until he finally let her drop to the ground, slipping his cock free.

Beth lay gasping and spent on the ground, head spinning and drunk on endorphins. She could feel a trick of cum leaking from the puffy lips of her pussy and her stomach and legs still trembled from the aftershocks of that explosive climax.

The wolf crouched over her, completely enveloping her smaller frame with his huge, muscular body. He brought his muzzle to her ear and she could feel his hot breath against the back of her neck. He let out a quiet, growling laugh and whispered into her ear.

"You shouldn't have kicked me, Beth."

Beth didn't have time to react as he moved, flipping her over onto her stomach and grabbing her tail once more. He pulled her ass into the air and slammed his cock, slick with cum and pussy-juice, into her ass. Beth didn't have any strength to resist as he pressed against her asshole, spreading her asscheeks apart to shove his cock deeper inside her.

The pressure was intense as he filled up her ass with his thick cock and she felt the blood rush to her head, pressing against the back of her eyes with each thrust. Her eyes rolled back as she panted, open-mouthed as her breath was slammed from her lungs with each rough jerk of his hips against her ass.

He shifted his weight without separating and changed to a kneeling position, pulling Beth upright against his body. One arm wrapped around her slim waist while his other hand roughly massaged one breast, flicking her nipple with the tip of one claw. She couldn't stand and had to lean back against him, her back pressed against the hard muscles of his chest and stomach and her weight resting on his cock.

"Tonight, you're going to take the whole thing."

Beth let out a ragged, wordless exclamation of shock and pleasure as he pulled her tighter against her and she felt the bulge of his knot against the opening of her asshole. As it pressed harder and harder against her she could feel her asshole spreading, spreading wider until, with a final motion of his hips, he shoved his knot completely inside her ass.

She couldn't think at all, every nerve in her brain and body focused on the sensation she felt as her ass clenched around him. The sensation spread in waves, lapping against her pussy, her legs, her stomach and her nipples as another orgasm built on the horizon.

When he jerked again and yanked the knot free the looming orgasm came crashing to earth, sending another tremor through her entire body as her stomach clenched and her pussy spasmed. Then he shoved the knot in again, only to yank it right back out again with an audible, wet pop and triggering another orgasm. Again he shoved himself completely inside her and again he yanked himself free. She shook with multiple orgasms, her mind lost in a fog of sensation and deep, throbbing heat.

She didn't even notice when he came inside her, only noticing an increased feeling of spreading warmth at the base of her back as he filled her with more cum. A few more thrusts and he seemed to finally be spent, letting her slide off his cock and crumble to the ground.

Beth's eyes could barely focus as the wolf loomed over her, one huge hand reaching towards her...

--------------------------------------

A few hours later, the teapot on the stove began to whistle. Beth slipped on a pot-holder onto her hand and lifted it off the stove, pouring the hot water into two mugs half-filled with milk and chocolate. She stirred away any clumps and dropped in a handful of mini-marshmallows. She blew on her mug and took a cautious sip, using the mouthful to swallow a couple of aspirin to help soothe the ache in her rump.

She was dressed in a warm, fuzzy robe with a paw-print pattern, freshly showered and with the twigs and leaves combed from her fur. Both mugs in tow, she headed into the living room.

Seated on the couch was the wolf, his huge, red-furred bulk wrapped in a fuzzy, powder-blue bathrobe. Walter. Her fiance. Her big, fierce hunter. He smiled when she entered, his tongue dropping out of the side of his mouth and his tail tapping against the couch as it started to wag.

She smiled as she handed him a mug of hot cocoa and he sipped happily as she slid up next to him, pressing against his flank affectionately. He obligingly raised one arm and let her curl up in the crook of his elbow as she sipped her own mug.

Walter looked like he wanted to say something. He kept opening his mouth and then turning back to his cocoa, before starting to speak again. Beth smirked up at him and nudged him with an elbow.

"Go on." She teased.

"Did..." Walter looked away, embarrassed, "Did I do okay?"

"You did great." Beth giggled into her mug and snuggled closer, nuzzling her head against his chest. "You were so fierce. Savage."

Walter's ears drooped and his eyes widened with concern, "Was it too much?"

"No! No!" Beth patted him on his head, making his tail wag harder, "You were so hot. It was amazing...although you almost broke character for a moment there."

"I just forgot for a second." He mumbled into his mug, "You have been remembering the pill right?"

"Yes dear." Beth rolled her eyes with a smile. "Breeding fantasy is hot, but I am not ready for a litter anytime soon. You've seen what my older sister's life is like."

Beth gave him another nudge with her elbow, "Of course, now my ass is going to be sore all week."

"You did kick me," Walter rubbed the black eye she had given him with that second kick, "Twice."

Beth grinned and planted a few kisses on his face, "If I knew it would get you going like that I would have kicked you three times."


12