All Comments on 'Predator-Prey'

by SplathouseFiction

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

God I have to stop reading your story's the your tease game is to strong.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 8 years ago
Well, well, well.

What to give as a rating, that's a good question.

While I loved the scene you gave us, you've skipped over the chase scene (or stalking, or ambush -you get the point). Still it was a tense and titillating scene, so high marks.

You get full marks for your mechanics. I simply adore good dialogue, and you've got that. The pace is pretty intense for poor Sean, so we don't get much of his thoughts or emotions (beyond general fear, and some incredulity at his erection), which is too bad, because I like that. Still, the intensity was described quite well, as was the action. I had no trouble visualizing her dangling him by his ankles. Mmmm, yummy.

So far, we have to be looking at a solid 5. There's only one problem, and it's significant. You seem to have left the last page out when you submitted this, otherwise, excellent story. I'll hold off my rating, and check back in a while to see if you've updated this little oversight.

Please keep writing.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

I panicked, cheated and peeked at the ending. Man am I ever sorry. Like cutting off your clit to spite your vagina. Thank Jezebel you think up really good narrative, as it still had me grinning stupid-like.

Thanx for story!!

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 8 years ago
Who'd a thunk?

A lamia that sucks.

Does she make him reciprocate? And, did she really let him go afterward? Hmm. Intriguing variation. Some myths/paintings show lamia as having the body of a four-legged reptile, sometimes with and sometimes without a tail. Still others portray them as eaters of the dead, like ghouls ...

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You left me hanging!

Part of me wonders if that was intentional!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous