Predators At Night

Story Info
Girlfriend's apartment is invaded by local thugs.
3.4k words
3.59
32.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tyler990
tyler990
148 Followers

I don't know exactly when it started, but I've always been turned on by the thought of being taken against my will. I hated these thoughts! As any intelligent woman knows, the potential complications of being an unwilling partner are far and wide. He could impregnate you, hurt you, or even kill you after he's had his way with you.

I didn't seek such a dominant male that might have these tendencies when I chose my boyfriends. My current boyfriend, Daniel, is loving and kind. He respects my wishes in all aspects of life and we are truly equal partners, which, as a staunch feminist, is very important to me.

Our sex life is pretty vanilla, and most of the time, I enjoy that. When he wants to mate with me, he always asks me if I want to before he tries anything. He's done his research on how to pleasure a woman and will often go down on me for quite a while before he even thinks about getting any satisfaction for himself. It's amazing! He's an expert.

When we're doing the deed, he's even happy to use toys to stimulate me. That's rare. Most guys hate that, I've found.

Daniel is perfect in almost every way. I love him deeply and hope to marry him.

My only complaint with Daniel is that although I enjoy our vanilla mating sessions, I still get these intrusive thoughts. Sometimes I want Daniel to lose control and fuck me hard. But even when he's blackout drunk, he's still the kindest soul you'll ever meet, and still requires verbal confirmation that I am ready before he will enter me.

Daniel isn't the biggest or toughest man I've ever met, and that's one of the reasons why I enjoy being his partner. I feel safe when we are alone together.

At the same time, when we are out in public amongst other men, I sometimes do not feel safe. If push came to shove... well, if he were to have to fight another man, I'm not sure he'd win. We'll leave it at that.

I would consider myself to be pretty darn attractive. At least that's what the boys tell me. Handsome men of all ages will undress me with their eyes and sometimes stand very close to me, even when Daniel is present. Daniel seems to never notice when this happens. He's always laughing and filled with joy. He's a pure soul. I guess if you don't possess certain tendencies yourself, you don't notice them in other people.

For reasons I don't understand, when this happens, and another stronger man gets into my space, or gives me that look... my mind races.

Not all the time, though. If the guy is creepy, I just want him to go away.

But if he's tall, and his eyes are fierce and lustful, and I see that he's strong enough to push aside Daniel and take me, if he wanted to... you'll have to excuse me. I'm getting flustered just writing this. What the heck is wrong with me! Why do I have these desires? Humans aren't primal animals anymore. Are we?

And sometimes... I just want the strange man to do it, you know? Just disregard the rule of law and do whatever the hell he wants. These images will flash into my mind and I can't stop them.

Sometimes I even fantasize about the other man fighting Daniel and leaving him bloodied and unconscious on the ground while he has his way with me. Actually, most of the time I think about that. I hate that I do! But I do.

It's funny. Sometimes Daniel will ask me what's wrong when I get these thoughts. I usually tell him I don't know what he's talking about. He believes me.

I've thought about trying to talk to Daniel about it, but if you knew Daniel, you'd know he wasn't interested. I don't think he would respect me if I told him what I really wanted him to do to me. In private, he often makes jokes about the "manly men" who are compensating for their small penises. He constantly tells me how elegant and innocent I am. It's just... there's no way I could even start the conversation. Even if I could... I doubt he'd go for it... or be able to take me like I wanted him to. He'd probably dump me. It's not worth it. He has a good job and cares for me and that's that.

Just to be completely clear... 99% of the time, our relationship is perfect.

But I'm guessing you're not reading to hear about that...

Being a young couple, Daniel and I do not live together. We used to live in the same area of the city. Except, my asshole landlord decided to increase the rent by 20% out of the blue. He's so annoying! I can't stand him. He would sometimes come by the apartment to do stuff without giving me any notice. He's one of those big Eastern European men. You know, with the bad breath, the chest hair, the big beefy frame.

I usually hide in my room while he's here. Though, one time, I did think about it. I thought about him getting worked up from his manual labor and needing to release into a soft and supple woman like myself.

I had the thought and I frantically changed into some of my most revealing spandex and a push-up bra. I couldn't help it. I walked out into the kitchen and pretended I didn't know he was here. I let out a little yelp and told him that he had startled me. He didn't seem to care. The way his eyes were taking me in... oh my goodness. I left my door open when I went back to my room. Usually it's locked. I even laid back on the bed and spread my legs and started rubbing myself over the fabric of my pants. I was hoping he'd come in and see me and not be able to control his urges. The more I dated men like Daniel, the more these thoughts came to me.

But he didn't, of course. He finished fixing the sink and left. For most men, the potential societal repercussions are simply not worth it.

After my landlord left, I felt so ashamed and cried for hours. I canceled my evening plans with Daniel because I didn't know how I could face him after being so slutty for my brutish landlord.

I had been in that old apartment for a couple of years, and I had never really paid attention to rent prices of my city. But they had skyrocketed. I couldn't afford to live in the same area anymore. I told Daniel this and he offered to help me pay my rent. I got angry at him. How dare he. I could support myself.

I decided to move to a different area of the city. It wasn't the best area. I'm not sure what drew me to this new area in particular besides its low rent prices. I guess when I walked through it before, I had just liked the vibe. It wasn't as safe as my old area, but it had a lot of personality.

About a week after I moved in, I got home from work and wanted to go to the gym. But the gym was closed. Apparently they were renovating the bathrooms and it was illegal to open for business while that was going on. They posted a sign on the front door explaining it. So, I drove home and decided to go for a run instead.

It was around 8 PM at this point, so it was pretty dark out. Not as dark as the dead of night, but still, it was dark. I had gone for jogs at this time in my old area and never felt unsafe, so I didn't think twice about it.

As I stepped out, I realized there weren't very many streetlights in this area of the city. Usually I would have turned back, but I really needed to do some cardio, even if it was just down the block and back. I had been cooped up in meetings the entire day and I was about to burst.

I started to run and got about a half mile in before I started to feel something was very off. I hadn't really explored the area much. For the week I had lived here, I had went to work in the morning and stayed in at night. One time I did go out at night, but I took an Uber from my doorstep and met Daniel in the nicer part of the city.

The area I had ran to had barely any streetlights at all. I started to feel like I was in danger, even though there was nothing overt to signal that I was. I decided to turn back.

All of the sudden, I got that feeling in me again. That feeling of danger... of wanting to be in danger from strange and powerful men. Were men looking at their windows and checking me out, thinking about what they'd do to me? I hoped they were.

So I kept running. I couldn't stop myself. I pretended the men were leering at me and I wanted to make them lose control.

A car with a very loud muffler passed by me. I thought I sensed it slow down as it did. My heart raced and I suddenly felt more excited than I had ever felt in my entire life. Was it about to finally happen?

But I could have been imagining it. Maybe it didn't slow down. Maybe I was just a crazy horny bitch. Regardless, the car kept driving.

Nothing else happened for a few minutes, and the excited feeling I had eventually wore off. I turned around and ran back home.

As I was unlocking my door, I heard the same muffler again. But I didn't see the car. Perhaps I was imagining things. I unlocked the door and walked inside. Then I locked the door, secured the bolt, took a shower, poured a glass of wine, did a bit of reading, and fell asleep.

I woke up during the night, which was unusual for me. I usually only woke up when I had to pee, and I didn't have to pee.

As I gained consciousness, I heard a noise near the door. It was very scratchy. It sounded like someone was trying to put a key into the lock. I started getting frightened. I hadn't given anyone a copy of my key, though; so I stayed put. Maybe it was just the neighbors going into their apartment.

The sound continued and as I became more alert I realized that someone was trying to pick the lock open. I jumped out of bed, wearing just a large tshirt and my favorite pair of nighttime underwear that Daniel had purchased for me.

As I was walking over to the table to get my phone and call 911, the door clicked, and started to creak open. I froze like a deer in the headlights.

Someone was in the doorway pointing a flashlight into my apartment. I didn't move.

"There she is," I heard a voice say quietly. The tone was deep and baritone and I felt myself getting wet despite being frightened beyond belief.

The man started to walk in and I heard footsteps after him. It was multiple men.

The first man quickly closed the distance between us in a few long and powerful strides. He grabbed me on the arm. I didn't make a peep. I was frozen with fear, just looking up at him. He was wearing a ski mask and was dressed in all black. He was very strong, and his grip on my arm was hurting me.

From behind the first man, I heard the sound of tape being unrolled. Then a snip. The man grabbed my other arm and turned me around to face the second man. The second man quickly put a piece of duct tape on my mouth. Now I tried to scream. But I couldn't. No one could hear me.

I tried to run towards the door, but the man yanked me back. It felt like he almost pulled me arm out of its socket.

"Stop," he growled. Simple, straightforward, and direct. I stopped.

"You do anything, we kill you. Understand?" he asked, as he pulled a knife from his belt and flipped the blade up.

I nodded my head.

"Good. Go sit down," he said, sheathing his knife. I went over to the edge of the bed and sat down.

One of the men turned the light on and it temporarily blinded me. Once my eyes adjusted, I saw that there were three men in the room. They were African-American and all quite large. They looked like thugs. I knew this area of the city had residents such as them, but I lived on one of the nicer streets, so I hadn't seen them firsthand before.

"Now we wait," explained the man. I didn't know what he was talking about. But I saw one of the other men go over to my window and peek through the blinds.

We waited for about a minute in silence.

"I think we're good. No one saw," the man by the blinds said quietly.

The man who had been talking to me started to undress. Before, I had the thought that they might just be there to burglarize my apartment. But they hadn't even made a move for my phone laying on the table. They were here for me.

He took off his shoes, then his socks, then his baggy jeans, then his boxers, then his sweater, then his oversized white t-shirt. He stood up.

He must have been at least 6'4. I had never seen a black man naked before. The sight was amazing, and I would remember it for the rest of my life.

He walked over to me and started stretching. His muscles... oh my. They were... something else. Watching him, I felt a strong hatred for Daniel's weak and feminine frame.

After he had loosened up, he came over to me and pulled me up. He ripped my panties down in one fell swoop and commanded me to lift my arms so he could remove my shirt. I wasn't wearing a bra and my nipples were very hard, poking through the fabric.

Now we were both naked. I had duct tape over my mouth. The thug was standing in front of me, admiring his prize. He leaned down to whisper in my ear. The men were being quiet because they didn't want anyone to know they had just broken into my apartment in the middle of the night to rape me.

"Saw you running around like a little bunny earlier," he said. As he did, he reached around to grab my behind with one of his strong masculine hands. I jumped forward in surprise and was now standing very close to him. His large black penis was pressed against me. I found myself leaning into him.

"The boys and I just couldn't resist," he whispered again seductively.

"Right boys?" he asked the group.

"Mm," they murmured. One was checking his phone casually and the other was still peeking through the blinds, keeping a lookout.

That's all he said. In fact, no one talked for the rest of the encounter.

The man pushed me onto the bed on my back and pulled my legs apart. He didn't need to. I would have spread them myself. I was so scared when they had first come in, but now I couldn't have them inside me soon enough.

I was expecting the group to rape me like wild hyenas, but the mood in the room was fairly relaxed. One of the men had even lit a marijuana cigarette.

The first man pushed his large phallus into my slippery kitty and started pushing it in and pulling it out. He wasn't going particularly fast or hard, but I was enjoying it greatly. I was looking at him lustfully. The man wasn't even looking at me, he was just looking at his black cock sliding in and out of my opening. His disinterest in my being made it even better. I was just a toy for them.

My mouth was bound by duct tape, but my hands and legs were free. I found myself instinctively wrapping my legs around him and feeling his back with my hands. I had been waiting for this a long time and I was going to enjoy it.

The first man was pretty pent up and I could tell he wasn't going to last long. As he started to pick up his pace, I realized with horror that he had not put on a condom before he entered me. I didn't want any bratty snot-nosed kids running around. But I wanted his seed and I wanted him to impregnate me. God, I wanted it so bad. What the fuck was wrong with me?

He did cum inside me. It was like a tremors from a catastrophic earthquake. His flesh was slapping against mine and I could smell the sweet aroma of our sex. Since he was trying to be quiet, he didn't shout. All he did was grunt deeply into my ear and exert all of his big muscles to pull me into a strong bear hug. He left himself inside me for a couple of minutes, wanting to get every last drop out. Ecstasy. When he pulled away, I felt a deep sadness.

Luckily, I didn't have to wait long. The second man undressed and took the first man's place. He was kinda fat and ugly. I felt like he was crushing me with his weight. His penis wasn't very large, either. Luckily he finished up quickly.

The third guy was the best of the three. He got up from his perch near the blinds and barked a command at the second guy to take over the watch. The second guy obeyed without question. I licked my lips.

He undressed, and... I nearly started crying. He looked like a bodybuilder. He smelled like he hadn't showered in days, and yet unlike the scent of Daniel, I felt myself reveling in his putrid masculine odor. His cock was magnificent. Big, veiny, thick, and curved slightly to the right. I couldn't wait for him to put it in me.

He flipped me around onto my stomach and pulled me into the doggy position. I had never enjoyed this position with Daniel, but with a man like him, I found myself arching my back and wiggling my ass at him. I could feel the seed from the previous two men inside me as I did. I had never let a man cum inside me before. Not like I really had a choice this time, though.

The man inserted himself and started unleashing his animalistic desires. Oh my god. I must have cum at least five times during the short session with him. He was slamming into me. It hurt, yes. But it also felt so true and right. Finally, a worthy man was losing control with me.

After he finished, he got dressed. The other men were already dressed. I was laying on the bed in bliss, rubbing my legs together and listening to the squishy sound of their seed.

They turned to leave, but the third man stopped the group.

"Watch this," he said to them.

He came over to me and grabbed one of my legs with each of his hands. He lifted me up without even really trying, so that I was hanging upside down. I felt the blood rush to my head.

"Make sure the bitch gets pregnant with a black baby," he said. The other two laughed.

I'm not sure how anatomically sound that theory was, but I did get pregnant. I kept the baby. I let Daniel believe it was his until I was delivering it.

Daniel ended up staying with me after I revealed to him that I was raped. I explained to him that I had never told him because I thought he would leave me. He asked if I had filed a police report. I said I did.

I hadn't; I didn't want to get those guys in trouble.


tyler990
tyler990
148 Followers