All Comments on 'Predators At Night'

by tyler990

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Women don't think like this, you sexist asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
racist.

"predators" and "thugs" to describe BIPOC. seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Go away you racist piece of shit

Stop bombing this site with your f****** disgusting racism. I hate white dudes like you. You are so obsessed with race that you pretend you arent because of the stories you write but deep down you know you hate black men. Not because of anything in the real world or based upon fact but because of your deep insecurities and lack of self esteem.

Let me guess, dad didn't hide his porn to we and you found one with a white girl being fucked by a black guy with a large penis. She faked her orgasms, was demonstrably not wet but you believed she was ruined?

Time for some schooling so pay attention. You're pathetic subconscious has allowed you to believe that she was ruined forever more for white men. In your loser brain you have convinced yourself it was because black men are so much bigger and better lovers (mandingo racism... that's you btw, racist). The real reason is you hold disgust for any white woman who has sex with a black man. You are just another racist white guy who hates black men due to hateful stereotypes perpetuated by assholes like you and a porn industry that has made billions off of fetishizing black men and hateful stereotype.

Based upon your activity today my guess is we are in for a treat of numerous disgusting useless racist bullshit. I would love for the whole IR category to be destroyed but there are far too many pieces of garbage like you who perpetuate racist harmful stereotypical hate speech

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you for this

A work of art.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OMG 🙄 lame breeder story

I just read “husband couldn’t save me” and left what I thought was a reasonable comment, then I started looking for something else as you were sparse with tags I decided to read the comments. I don’t even know where to start apart from clearly saying - I didn’t bother to read this.

It looks like you’re just repeating the same “fantasy” over and over, tired ridiculous cliches that are insulting at best.

BREEDER STORY - you need to invent a fictional baby to get turned on?

RACIST - OMG “ruined” seriously!! NEWSFLASH planet earth, dominant species humans - all humans = 1 race. We are subdivided by ethnic groups which evolved to allow humans to adapt to their environment resulting in different facial & body features, skin colours, hair type. So yeah one race numb nuts.

RAPE FANTASY - it’s very common for several reasons primarily sexual inequality. Women don’t have the same sexual freedoms and rights as men. Women get slut-shamed if they enjoy sex AND also blamed if they don’t want sex 🙄

I’m out, I’d suggest you widen your social circle, therapy is probably a good idea too.

You ARE entitled to your sexual fantasies, you aren’t broken but it looks like you’ve swallowed a whole lot of bullshit over the years.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yeaaah

It would've been great without the racism. It's 2020, seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantasy

My only problem is that they didn’t keep coming back. Love the idea of when my sexy young asian wife and me were young and lived in areas like this happening. Her being afraid to say anything to me or report it. Once they realize she didn’t report it they start coming around when I’m not there. In the evenings they just lets themselves in, making her suck everyone’s cock after they get her high. Once they notice her hard nipples and how wet she gets they slap her around and get very rough with her, laughing as she cums so hard from it. Once I noticed some bruises on her tits She broke down and admitted what had been happening. By then she had come to like it, looking forward to being slapped and choked as she would cum for them. They dominated her the whole time we lived there calling her names as we would walk down the street and make her suck their black dicks in the car.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Afraid

You all know this is fantasy right, chill. What is it about people thinking what they want that scares you? If I write about A make believe situation where my beautiful asian wife that I love dearly is abused by other men Do you really think that’s what I want to happen? Clearly a bunch of freaked out morons. Get a life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous