Preet Kaur - The Town Whore Ch. 04

Story Info
Manni learns about Preet's slutty past.
11.2k words
4.32
12.3k
14

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers

Copyright ⓒ August 2021 By Vyasya ALL Rights Reserved

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit. This story may be freely distributed for personal use with this notice attached.

This is a completely fictitious story and is loosely based on the circumstances of a chat friend of mine.

This is a story about a cuckold. A cuckold is a husband who derives pleasure from his partner's sex with other men. If this isn't your thing, don't offend yourself and move on.

You are committing an act of perversion by reading this story, and there are no better or worse types of perversions, only those that you like and those that you don't like.

This story is about a husband-wife-and-another-man relationship in which the husband is not the equal of the wife and the wife gravitates toward the other man for sex. The wife is shown to prefer having a deep, intimate bond with another man for extended periods of time and values it more than her marriage. Please refrain from offending yourself if this is not your thing.

You have been cautioned!

Chapter 4 - Manni learns about her slutty past

"You promised not to get mad."

"I am not mad; just curious why she thought of them as suitable candidates. Did Preet say anything?"

"Of course not. This is my observation."

"Look, even though we are open, realize that Preet is a married woman and cannot indiscriminately share personal details."

"I have noticed Inder paying a lot of attention to Preet," I explained, "and yes, sometimes I get the same feeling that you are implying. However, Inder's father is an old man and we have hardly ever socialized with him."

"It would help if you elaborate. I can guess Inder, but not his father."

"Keep an open mind. I don't discuss such things with even Preet, but with you there is a chemistry and I don't find it objectionable to talk candidly about such debauched topics."

"It seems we are the fucked up siblings from previous lives."

We both chuckled.

"Preet was experienced. Except for penetrative sex, she perhaps did almost everything. Abhi was demanding, and Preet was a willing partner. Their union turned out to be rather explosive."

"She shaved her pussy at his behest; even got rid of her hair on her butt and around her anus. She bleached her anus, so it looked deep red, similar to the assholes of blonde women in porn movies. Abhi loved her mouth so much that he never felt a need to fuck her vagina. Since she refused nothing else for him, he let her keep her virginity for her future husband."

"Preet knew she would never marry him. Even Abhi was honest about it and didn't make false promises. It was a consensual adventure. They each got something that they were looking for from their affair."

"Preet had licked his asshole a zillion times so that Abhi could experience the pleasure that his wife always denied him. Abhi would tell her that although his wife was equally beautiful, sex with her wasn't the same. She refused to experiment and refused to act as a slut for him. Perhaps this is how nature intended it. Wives are not supposed to be slutty; that job is relegated to whores and mistresses."

"The quick summary is that by the time she got engaged to you, she knew you were an ordinary man. A good-looking, caring, considerate husband, but not the sort who could give her intense orgasms."

"Such women are always evaluating prospects. Each new man who enters their lives is a prospect. Armed with tribal knowledge that rarely ever failed, she could separate the men from the boys. For e.g. a man taller than 6 feet meant a decent sized dick. Long limbs and shoe-size of 12 meant unusually longer dick for their body structure. Men who flirted openly with married women; especially in front of their husband, are likely to possess the character and equipment to pleasure such women."

"The flip side, however, is that experienced men could sniff out the slut in her. Inder and his father pursued her during the wedding celebrations itself. Among the two, Inder is a refined man and did it subtly, but his father was crass in his approach."

"Did Preet tell you this?"

"No, and please keep it to yourself. Each relationship has a decorum that shouldn't be messed with."

"Anyway, Inder's father pushed a few limits after your marriage on the road back to Delhi," she said.

"Really?"

"Yes, he was taking advantage of the situation - that he learned about Abhi and Preet's past. But given Preet's slutty nature, he didn't have to push hard."

"Both are ideal candidates. Preet knows Inder's father is gifted. Likely Inder is as well."

"Hope you are convinced it is best for such men to have access to Preet. Some couples artificially arrange for such meetups in clinical settings, but they soon fizzle out or leave them unsatisfied. Spontaneity and openness help such relationships thrive."

"Hmm... Preet seems to prefer it already. Inder is a close family friend and visits us often. His father, although periodically visits him, has never visited us."

"Preet told me you have a side business, which takes a lot of your spare time. Often you run errands late in the night and are called in unexpectedly. Wouldn't it be great for Inder or his father to keep your bed warm, then?"

We had to hurry back home; apparently Preet had reached home. The thought remained in my mind; it seems we were thinking alike. Still, I was curious to hear details about Nupur's criteria for suitability. I approached her later in the night, after Preet hits bed. She was exhausted and needed time to recuperate. Preet was surprised to see me.

"When did you arrive?"

"Late afternoon. Nupur and I had gone for sightseeing."

I checked on our little one. He was sleeping blissfully, unaware of everything that was happening in our lives. Nupur was making tea for us and I chanced upon the opportunity and pounced on her. Preet returned my kisses; her hand immediately nestled into my crotch. After giving it a squeeze, she soon pushed me back.

"Control your Bunty."

"Your celibacy is not quite over yet. I know you know who I was with, but hold your horses and use your imagination to enjoy."

"Farhan and Abhi double teamed me for the last 24 hours," she said in her sultry voice, fondling my penis.

"Really?"

I acted surprised, even though I had seen them. It was still a wonder for me since Preet didn't hide it from me. We were embarking on our journey, certainly; I thought.

She came closer and kissed my lips. "I know you want to savor me, but I am dog tired."

She unzipped my trousers and pushed her hand inside. Preet was turning into a coquette, teasing and toying with me. She stroked it, taking it in her hands.

"They fucked me for a good 6 hours. I have orgasmed a dozen times perhaps, and both my holes and jaw are sore."

"Did you record as well?" My eyes almost popped out in anticipation.

"Just use your imagination!"

"Farhan wishes he was rather married to me than Nupur," whispered Preet, looking at the door.

"Abhi is an energizer bunny. He had a hard-on throughout; baring half-hour breaks in between."

I thought perhaps I should have waited in that storeroom. I could have seen a lot more. Nupur was right, though; too much of it can dull your senses.

"Where are they?"

"Farhan is out for his business work. Abhi wanted to accompany me here, but Nupur alerted me you are in town already."

"Oh, so fireworks would have been in order, otherwise?" I said, kissing her. She pushed tongue deep into my mouth and said, "You are such a pervert; having a hard-on at the thought of me sleeping with them."

"I quite like it, though. Thank you," she said, as slowly stroked my penis. Preet had closed the door but didn't lock it.

"Abhi was not happy to share me with Farhan, but enjoyed the novelty," she said. "And you disappointed him by arriving unannounced."

Nupur knocked on the door and called us for tea.

"Dinner should arrive shortly," said Nupur.

It was just 7:00. Exhausted Preet, who wanted to hit the bed, meant there won't be any respite for me. Preet ate her dinner quietly and rushed to the bedroom. Our little one woke up and needed her attention. Nupur too was weary, but I insisted on finishing the story.

"Only if you do me a favor--make tea for us later." She smiled. We moved to their comfortable loveseat. Nupur grabbed a large comforter, and we both cuddled on the love seat. Still nervous about what Preet thinks about us.

"I need another favor--steer Preet away from Farhan," she said, lowering her voice. I was puzzled. Didn't she encourage Preet to have sex with him?

"It's complicated," she elaborated. "I have to support Farhan, but Preet is too hot a woman for him. He may end up impregnating her, and I just don't want those kinds of complications."

Fantasies are acceptable, but harboring such fears was abnormal.

"If you are not surprised, then brace for impact. It may happen. She doesn't use protection, so this is a working hazard. I am sure Inder's wife must support him the way I do. I saw her showing her disapproval when Inder was using his tricks with Preet. Inder's wife may support Preet outwardly, but at an opportune moment, she would throw her under the bus."

"Inder's father--with no strings attached--is the best candidate for her."

"Come on Nupur," I interrupted. "He is old and not even good looking. Why would Preet fall for him?"

"It's best to show than tell. Why don't I narrate what transpired and you can draw your own conclusions."

I agreed.

"The entire problem was created by Abhi!"

"Abhi showed up on the scene of your engagement and even at the wedding hall uninvited. He accosted her several times and pressured her to make out with him. With me as a shield, she entertained him a handful of times. The bastard would show up 2-3 times every day and sometimes even at night that whole week, and Preet entertained him."

"That's when Inder's father apparently caught her kissing Abhi and blackmailed her. Nothing much happened, but on the journey to Delhi from where you folks were heading out on your honeymoon trip, he savored her."

This came as a shock to me. I wondered if Nupur was right. I remember that night on the train; I accosted Preet for the first time and we kissed. Perhaps Nupur misread me as Inder's father. I kept quiet and understood it with Preet. Nupur and I watched a movie for a little while, sipping on our tea.

"Abhi came at night time too?" I asked.

"Yes, he came three nights in a row, until two days before your wedding. Preet & I were staying upstairs while Preet's own family stayed downstairs, mostly. So, we had enough privacy, and Preet had my support as well."

"He spent an hour each night alone with her; he would romance her and then later fuck her mouth."

"Abhi missed her. Preet wasn't sure if she could experience such sex again. So, for old times' sake, she entertained him. Clearly, she craved his attention."

"Abhi pushed all the limits when he accosted her soon after the engagement ceremony, as she was heading to change her formal dress. In the changing room, Preet reluctantly at first but later vigorously gave him a fantastic blowjob in that dress. He came on her face that evening. She took a long bath before coming out of that room."

"Preet's slutty past may be a bitter pill to swallow," she said, "but it's better to put it all behind once and for all and move forward," she said, patting my thigh.

"She was marrying; so shouldn't she have left her wayward ways behind?" I asked. Although it thrilled the cuckold inside me to hear about her slutty past, it also reminded me of her high-brow attitude while she entertained her lovers.

"You may wish to leave your past, but it never stops following you," she said. "And it catches up with you at the most inopportune time."

"Didn't you learn it from your cousin? And Preet was truthful about her past when she spoke to you, right? You had your own past, perhaps, so why question Preet's intentions?"

"You are right," I said. "I felt it was strange for her to behave in this way, given that she was getting married."

"You are right in your own way," she assured, "If you hadn't been a cuckold, she would have either become a cheating wife or divorced you."

"There were plenty of men eager to mount your wife at the wedding itself. That wasn't the case for you. She was a woman with high sex drive. Did you expect relying on willpower would suffice? Men act as a shield for their women and even the family members often act as a shield. In your case, perhaps that was missing, which weakened her resolve."

"I understand Nupur. I wasn't judging, but only trying to understand her motivations. Humiliating as it feels, I admit I had such fantasies the moment I saw her."

"In your case, it has come to your rescue. It was as if God granted your wish. Preet can't stay content with one man. Even if it had been Abhi. She loves to experiment with new things and decides for herself."

"If she is a liberated woman, then why was she tolerating Abhi's pushiness? I presume it wasn't Preet who devised the plan to experiment just before her marriage."

"It's a complicated matter," she exhaled.

"If Preet had been married to Abhi, then this definitely would amount to clipping her wings; or deciding on her behalf. She would have revolted against it."

"While Preet is a free spirited woman, sexually she is submissive; especially with domineering men, well-equipped to take care of her needs. So, the folks who can push her buttons can garner sexual favors."

"That's why I advised you to leave her in the company of potential suitors."

"You seem to know a lot about this," I said. "Do you really want me to believe that you never guided her?"

"Guide her?" she mocked.

"She is an expert. I was still learning when she was planning all her moves."

"The rumors about Preet's physical relationship with her boyfriend Abhi were spreading. No one knew, but they speculated. A few exaggerated them beyond belief. Still, a lot of it was true."

"Inder and his father heard them, and perhaps your relatives."

"Yes, I recall discussing it. My relatives wondered if calling the wedding off would be wise. I liked Preet a lot and, strangely, those rumors encouraged me to marry her. She was so pretty and hot. She deserved that sexual liberty," I said.

"Preet was honest and hid nothing from me. She told me she had a steady boyfriend for over 2 years and they were sexually active, although technically she was still a virgin."

"I was not a virgin myself and had several girlfriends. Such things are normal abroad," I reasoned.

"Inder was the first one to confront her. When he noticed Abhi in the celebrations with his wife and he caught Preet talking to him, he spoke to her. It was at your engagement. Abhi had grabbed her and kissed her as Preet left the celebrations to change into comfortable attire."

"On the way, Inder caught her and said, 'Preet, you need to control your wayward tendencies. This is scandalous; inviting your ex-boyfriend and spending time with him on your engagement.' Preet didn't think anyone would notice. He had cornered her in a dimly lit corner, only a few steps from her room. She was flustered and sexually excited. Clearing her throat and mustering courage, she said, 'Inderji, I didn't invite him. He invited himself, and apart from talking with him, I did nothing. Now please excuse me.'"

"Inder's commanding presence intimidated her. His tall height, coupled with dark complexion, thinning hairline, and thin mustache, gave him a confident but aloof look. 'You don't take me for a fool, do you? Manni is like a family to me,' he said. He confidently invaded her personal space. She nervously looked at him; his mouth merely a few inches from hers. Audaciously, he put his hand on her naked waist. Preet shuddered as he muttered, 'Abhi is lucky.'"

"'Inderji, this is not right,' she pleaded. Ignoring her, he said, 'You should at least give men from your husband's family a fair chance. If you wish to be a slut, then why deprive us?' Flustered with his direct approach, she blurted, 'You are not making any sense, Inderji.' She pushed him away and scurried to her room.

"Inder knew she was fair game and pursued her relentlessly. He touched her at every excuse and fondled her breasts."

"Inder laid his claim but didn't push his luck. Calculated in his approach--he looked for long-term gains over short-term gains. Preet would be in the US, and ironically, more accessible after her marriage. Inder's father was a nomad. He couldn't afford such luxury."

"He confronted her in the changing room on your wedding day. As he assertively encroached on her personal space, the intense odor of his oily hair hit her. 'Listen, Bahu. It seems you have an itch between your legs. I have an ointment that can take care of it.' She inhaled his manly odor, soaked in the mildly pungent odor of his sweat. Preet knew his types--the bold alpha males, who, despite their shortcomings, court the prettiest women."

"Preet shirked. 'What nonsense?' Grabbing her hand, he commanded, 'Don't make a scene. You wish me to share pictures of you making out with your boyfriend? Do you?' Preet shivered hearing the damning evidence he cited. Abhi had accosted her in the parking lot the previous night and she had kissed him. Little did she know that someone was trialing her. She pleaded. 'Please Babuji. He was threatening me and I obliged him to get rid of him.' He stared down at her, and only after Preet assured him of her subservience, he let go of her hand. Inspecting her reddened wrist, he said, 'Aren't you a Barbie doll?'"

"Preet comforted her hand and looked at him. He sneered, 'You take me for a moron?' His breath hit her. She was amidst a commoner. The natural odors of his sweat and his breath reminded her of how things are with folks who don't use expensive stuff to mask them. As she looked at him for the first time, she noticed he looked much younger--not a father of a 40-year-old man; certainly not a grandfather. He was dark-skinned, with small eyes, a broad nose, and a graying beard. His anchor style mustache showed the pride he took in trimming and twirling it. His slightly parted, thick dark lips showed his pearly white teeth that, even though had yellowed, looked white in contrast to his dark skin."

"He had used almost no physical force to keep her rooted to the spot. She rested her back against the wall to keep distance. However, that emboldened him, and he stepped even closer. A waft of manly odor enveloped her--overwhelming her senses. 'It's understandable for young sluts like you to itch. We can cure it with a special ointment that's delivered with special equipment. You don't have to look for the cure outside.' Preet melted under his gaze. The itch between her legs was clamoring for relief. She knew he had it in him to cure her ailment once and for all."

"Preet evaded his eyes. She stood there silently; her heart had stopped beating. The stillness of the moment reminded her she had surrendered herself. 'What beauty?' he exhaled, lifting her chin. 'Such beautiful, big, brown eyes. Sharp nose; luscious eyes.' Preet glanced at him. He boldly pushed away her Odhani--the scarf that covers women's breasts--and marveled at her breasts. 'What a milky white and sturdy waist,' he quipped as he touched her belly. Preet's ragged breathing and her shivering stomach encouraged him to grab her waist."

"He scooped her and planted his mouth on her. Preet subconsciously parted her lips, encouraging him to kiss her. The old codger, although old school, knew how to kiss a woman. Lost in her lustful thoughts, she let his invading tongue into her mouth. His rough, chapped lips rubbed against her delicate lips. His thick mustached tickled her lips and his rough tongue massaged her tongue. It was a brief kiss, but her senses were in overdrive. He led Preet's hand to his crotch. She shuddered, feeling his bulge. 'It delivers the best ointment that has cured the itch of umpteen women,' he said."

vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers