Preet Kaur - The Town Whore Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I proceeded licking and cleaning her out. She didn't stop even after it was clean. Preet had another orgasm in perhaps 10 minutes, but it wasn't as intense.

"Did you fantasize about eating me like that?" she asked as we settled into bed.

"Not really, but I wondered how it would taste. It's okay. But it was an intensely carnal experience."

"What about you?"

"It is a humiliating experience and although I craved it, I didn't want to coerce you into it. I am glad it did not repulse you. Abhi speculates about your complicity in this. That's why he was so worked up and pumped me with a lot of his semen."

Exhausted and satisfied, Preet lay calmly. In the bedside light, I could see the glow on her face. We had scaled yet another peak in our relationship. I understood many things about this alternative lifestyle. Abhi ejaculated twice as much, according to her, and it was primarily because he was screwing her in the same apartment while I slept in the bedroom. This knowledge fueled his desire to impregnate her and perhaps leave enough of his semen inside for me to find out about her illicit mating. Most of Preet's matings happened while I was very much around; it was rarely ever when I was away from her. This awareness that they were boning a young wife while her husband was in the same home made their ejaculations intense, which also helped Preet climax more frequently and intensely.

Nupur was not finished with her story. Some of it happened behind my back. Preet clarified I wouldn't get much of sex during this trip but after attending our relative's wedding we were planning to take a 3 night/4 day trip on "Palace on Wheels." It was to celebrate our first anniversary. I wondered what it meant, given that Preet had disallowed me from intercourse. As these thoughts swirled through my mind, I dozed off.

To be continued...