Preet Kaur - The Town Whore Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
979 Followers

"'Haven't you heard stories of mistaken identity? They often happen in trains. In the dark, noisy compartments hard to tell if it's your husband or not,' she texted."

"'Kinky. I didn't think you would be so forthright,' you replied. Preet retorted, 'You lived in the US for a decade, right?'"

"Babuji lay his hand on her thigh as she continued to text you. Preet was comfortable; she only glanced and said, 'But Babuji. If he catches me, then that would be the end of my marriage.' He said. 'Perhaps, let's have a wager then. You try it out and I will delete the video. And if he doesn't, then I get to do the honors.'"

"Preet looked at him squarely. 'You are not risking your collateral; you are risking my marriage.' He retorted, 'So, you would choose a vanilla marriage over an adventurous lifestyle.' She smiled. 'No Babuji. I just don't want to be mean to Manni.'"

"She texted, 'Why don't we have food now. We can talk about desserts later.' The next station was approaching. Preet pulled the curtains, turned off the lights and sat in his lap. 'Babuji, you seem to be an expert, but we are amateurs. Let's leave the advanced stuff to a later date.' She kissed him. Preet voraciously sucked on his lips, slobbering over his lips. He squeezed her breasts and exhaled. 'You are heavenly.' Preet continued kissing him. He fondled her butt. 'This ass is fuck worthy!' Between her kisses, she replied, 'Don't even think of it, Babuji. You are too big to fit in that tight hole.' They made out for a few minutes. They stopped when the train came to a standstill."

"Preet joined us for food in our bogie and we spent a good hour together. The men from your family were harassing you by keeping Preet away from you. I could see the passion you had for her. At about 10:00, we returned to our compartment and immediately there was a text from you, 'When do we have deserts? [smiley].' She replied, 'Just finished our dinner. Give it time. You will have indigestion. [smiley].'"

"She texted, 'Should have said, how presumptuous of you--thinking of scoring fourth base on your first date?'"

"'It's the duty of man to try,' you wrote. She retorted, 'I like the spirit. Keep on trying [smiley]'"

Preet had captivated me. Earlier it was her beautiful face, her milky white complexion, her tall and shapely figure, but now it was her character - the very essence of who she was as a person. Something about her demeanor that made me long for her. She had that cute effervescence and confidence that captivated everyone.

"We set up things for the night. Both the kids were fast asleep, and I too was dozing off. Preet, you, and her new lover were all on a high. Soon after she stepped out texted Inder's father and this time, she headed to his AC bogie, as she was afraid that you would come looking for her anytime."

"After the pleasantries, she sought, 'Babuji, have you proposed any other woman to do the honors?' He responded, 'No. It's rare to find such couples. But I have taken the virginity of a few women. But taking them on their wedding night is a distant possibility.'"

"'How many did you sleep with?' 'Oh 100s, I have not kept a count,' he replied. 'Were there any prostitutes?' He replied, 'Quite a few were, but I mostly pursued married women. Ironically, they were easier to seduce. Most were in their mid-30s and had a couple of children.' Preet eagerly followed up, 'So, few were like me?' He confidently replied, 'Of course not. You are the prettiest and perhaps the most adventurous one.'"

"'You say that to everyone,' she blushed. 'Not at all,' he replied. 'In fact, they don't even expect it from me. They are with me for only one reason and during that, we may have exchanged lust filled pleasantries. Otherwise, they don't want to be seen in my company anywhere else. I have sampled younger women within the first 3 years of their marriage, but you are definitely the hottest one.'"

"'Why did you think it would work with us?' she asked. He calmly replied, 'One can never be sure of such things. All I did was try. You didn't see the video, but still went with the flow. And even now, haven't you done more with me than your husband? You met him a few weeks before meeting me. How did that happen?'"

"'Is it time for desserts yet?' you texted. 'Looks like the tonic had a sound effect on him; he wants more of it,' she quipped. Inder's father whispered, 'if that's not sufficient, then he can directly get it from the hose.' Preet shivered hearing him and retorted, 'We are just testing our hypothesis now. Let's not jump to conclusions.'"

"Preet texted you, 'I am full. Why do you want to meet now?' He replied, 'Desserts are an excuse. I wanted to see if I could curry favors from you.' Preet immediately replied, 'You could have if you had shown me your Bunty when we met [smiley].'"

"You pleaded, 'Ready now? Maybe we can officially introduce my Bunty to your Babli.' Preet replied, 'So cheap [smiley]. Not a bad idea. Introductions are necessary. So what if it is an arranged marriage? [smiley]'"

"He said. 'You are such a tease, Preet. Poor Manni, he must be so desperate. Are you meeting him now?' Preet smiled. 'Yes, in 5 minutes.'"

"He led her to the toilet without asking while Preet texted you to meet in 10 minutes. Inside, he kissed her and carefully anointed her vagina with his stuff from the bottle. Preet shuddered as she understood what he wanted her to do. After a few minutes of intense kissing. He asked her to suck on his dick. She didn't think he would ejaculate so quickly, but obliged. She even lathered his sacs with her saliva."

Nupur wasn't aware of a lot of the conversations that happened between Inder's father and Preet. Preet only clarified what happened behind the scenes. Even then she always teased and I wasn't sure what she shared was the truth or even the entire truth.

I knocked on the toilet door. Preet let me in.

"You want to play hard to get ha? Does that excite you?" I said, entering the toilet.

"What do you think?"

"It was a fair and square exchange - showing your Bunty for my Babli," she argued.

"Ladies first."

"Sure - why don't you do the honors?"

"Kneel, please," she confidently stated.

"I knelt down and pulled down her pajamas and then slid down her panties in one swoop, caressing her butt."

It amazed me that Preet had shaved her pussy. Her pussy-lips looked tender and slim; her butt shapely and extremely hot.

"Don't they teach in the US? The best procedure to check a pussy is to smell and taste it."

I didn't hesitate and inhaled the musky odor of her pussy. She moved forward and planted her lips right on top of my face, and I licked it eagerly. Was this for real? Is this how we embark on our sexual relationship. It was far more adventurous than what I had imagined. Her pussy tasted amazing; I just didn't know that she filled it with Inder's father's semen. Honestly, I noticed nothing. I loved the smell and taste of her pussy.

Preet moaned as my tongue explored the insides of her pussy.

"Oh Manni," she exhaled sensually as she twirled with my hair and caressed my cheeks. There was a point for me to prove and I seriously licked her pussy; I pulled her onto my face; kneaded her butt and shoved my tongue deep into her hole.

Preet leaked her juices; some of it ran down my chin. I made sloshy sounds as my tongue traced the inner walls of her vagina. She made me eat her for 10 minutes, but she hadn't fully climaxed, even though I was sure that she had shuddered a few times as I homed on her clit.

"Did you like my Babli," she quipped, as she knelt down and inspected my Bunty.

She pulled out my penis, and after kissing on the knob, bit it with her front teeth. I groaned in pain and then she took it into her mouth. It was so soft and wet; an out of the world experience. I hadn't imagined my wife performing oral on me right away. I thought I may have to persuade her.

She even reached for my testicles and took them in her mouth. Her warm breath had an amazing effect on genitals. She stroked it a few times and sucked on the knob. There was something about her; the way she sucked on the knob that it pushed me past the edge and I lost control and spewed my semen. To avoid flooding her mouth, I tried to pull back, but Preet held me firmly and let me unload in her mouth. With a loud groan, I ejaculated deep down her throat.

Preet expertly sucked it all off and, after cleansing my penis, she stood up. She was smiling because I was in such a state of shock. She had sucked me to completion and even swallowed it all.

She laughed and hugged me.

"Oh Manni, I love you so much," she said and latched onto my lips. She was such a passionate woman and, forgetting that I was tasting my semen, I kissed her. We kissed for a good 5 minutes, remarking about the weirdness of our first experience.

"Didn't think this is how we would introduce them," I said.

"They have not been introduced yet," she said, mocking me.

"You talked about kissing on the lips, right? I thought that's what we were doing."

I laughed. Pulled her into my arms and kissed her again.

As we bid goodbyes, she teased, "although I have touched your Bunty, I have not felt it inside. So, if something were to happen, I wouldn't know it is you or someone else."

Preet was a desirable woman. She had surely got me hooked. I wanted to be with her; savor every part of her body. She carried herself in a way that made her irresistible.

Since I had ejaculated, I had lost the opportunity to mount her that night. If I had kept my erection, perhaps Preet would have considered having intercourse with me.

It was clear, though, that Preet wanted to explore his theory. She had almost no reason to succumb to him, but she did. She was drawn to him primarily because of the audacity he showed in pursuing her at that juncture of her life, where almost every woman would turn down such proposals. It wasn't as if she didn't resist, but she knew she could not have resisted him for long. He was Inder's father and periodically visited him in the US, and during those visits he could seduce her, anyway. He had convinced her of his virility.

"It's enough for one evening, I suppose," Nupur said. "Let things stay in suspense for a few days."

"Nupur..." I pleaded. "I don't have a few days; we will be on our way tomorrow."

"Don't worry, before you return to the US, you shall have your curiosity satisfied."

It was almost midnight. So, we bid our goodbyes.

Sexually aroused, I wondered if Preet would indulge me. A few hours' sleep should suffice for her. The original plan was to meet her at the wedding. The detour, however, was fruitful, and I would have surely regret missing it. I lay next to her and fondled her body. Preet ignored me but let me rub my penis against her butt. She was listless and partly awake. I continued fondling her body, hoping to get rewarded. After about 10 minutes of futile effort, she turned to me and said, "Relieve yourself and go to sleep?"

I kissed her lips. "I was doing just that." She had woken up from a 3-hour sleep and even before that she was almost dozing off for an hour before we had our dinner. Her mild-stale breath was alluring. I kissed her. She didn't reciprocate, but let me play with her lips. My desperation was obvious.

"Why let other men take me, if you are so desperate?" she sighed, waking up from her slumber.

"You deserve it," I quipped. "Perhaps a lot more than what you are getting." She returned my kiss and, sensing an opportunity, I got on top of her and nestled between her legs. We had kissed with our morning breaths but it was a cursory kiss but tonight she kissed me deeply; pushed her tongue into my mouth. Nupur's narration had fired me up. In the dark, my heightened senses allowed me to feel every inch of her body. She was a large woman, and I realized why I wasn't able to cover--as in mount--her well. I caressed and fondled her limp body.

"Do you love it, Manni?" she asked in her raspy voice.

"To make do with leftovers?"

"You want to be a cuckold," she said, latching onto my lips and kissing me. I was enjoying our foreplay. Her warm body was so alluring. Feeling her after a break of a week had fired up my libido. Seeing her used by two studs threw me over the top. I wanted to make love with that perused body of hers. But Preet didn't allow me to see her naked body. It was another reminder of my cuckold status.

"What happened at the farmhouse?" I asked between the kisses. She languidly kissed and continued to moan. I loved how she was responding to my dry humping. Preet still partly asleep, spoke in monosyllables.

"They fucked me!" she exhaled.

"Treated your wife like a whore," she said, clicking her tongue in frustration, and adjusted herself under me.

"After a 2-hour long marathon where they double tagged me, they took turns with me."

"2-hours!" I blurted as I continued pushing my pelvis into her.

"I hardly slept 2-hours. They mounted me indiscriminately--8-hours of non-stop fucking--with no preparation."

Preet was awake and sexually aroused. Her dulled senses from the previous night's adventure didn't allow her to climax. A good 10 minutes had passed and Preet seemed to get disinterested in it. She got a text from Abhi.

"Abhi wants to have me now," she said. Her eyes wide-awake.

"Does he know I am here?"

"He thinks you are sleeping."

"Do you want your wife to entertain her ex-boyfriend?" she asked, looking at me with her pretty eyes; almost pleading.

"Do I get to watch?"

"No way Manni. He will think you are queer. Besides, we can't turn on any lights."

She didn't wait for my approval. She freshened herself up. After 5 minutes, she came out wearing her one-piece, short Maxie, that she often wore at home. Smiling, she moved to the bed and held my chin and kissed me on my lips. "Don't make any noise. Abhi should not know about your complicity." Her fresh breath hit me hard. She preferred to greet her lover with fresh breath--anything will do for husband.

"Where will you do it?"

"On the sofa, if it happens."

Nupur's sofa was actually a divan (backless sofa) so was perfect for having sex. It was by the kitchen wall. The living area and the two bedrooms were on either side of the kitchen. You pass through kitchen to reach the bedrooms. So, I could only watch them from the kitchen. Fortunately, there was a small window that was used to hand over tea trays and snacks. I chose that place to watch them. It would be on one end of the divan.

Preet inspected herself in the mirror. She looked attractive, but tired. She tidied her hair and checked her breath with her hand, and waved me goodbye. I tiptoed behind her into the kitchen and waited for her to open the door. She had taken a water bottle along with her. Preet cautiously opened the door and let him in. The heavy iron gate outside the door made a lot of noise. She dragged it in but didn't bolt it.

Preet shushed him and led into the living room away from the main corridor that connected the living room and the bedrooms. Abhi latched onto her lips and chewed on them. She unbuckled his trousers and knelt in front of him and took his phallus in her mouth. Because of a small light that was by the door meant to illuminate the corridor, I could make out their actions. She bobbed her head furiously on his stiff rod for a couple of minutes and then sucked on his testicles. Abhi could not contain himself and moaned in response to the pleasant sensations. She kept on sucking him. I thought they would indulge in a quickie, but it seems they both changed their minds.

About 7 minutes later (I was keeping time), she invited him to the divan to mount her. She slid aside the gusset of her pantie and guided his penis inside. She groaned loudly as he bottomed inside of her without warning. Within moments he started fucking her and, just as expected, Preet shuddered with her orgasm, perhaps at the 2-minute mark. Abhi covered her lips with his and stifled her loud moans. They settled into a steady rhythm and Abhi asked, "Aren't you worried?"

"Manni is asleep. Tired from a long journey."

"You are so hot, Preet," he exhaled. "I wish I had married you."

She kissed him. Softly moaned as his pelvis rubbed against her clit. She was having trouble taking his weight as he was resting his body on her.

"Your husband doesn't know?"

"Shut up Abhi. Enjoy the fruits; don't wonder where they come from!"

Preet's ragged breathing confirmed that she was inching towards her second climax. Checking the clock had confirmed that 20 minutes had passed with the actual intercourse lasting over 12 minutes. I admired these men who could control their ejaculations for such long durations. Preet invariably climaxed twice with them. Even with me, she would climax at least once and if not, I would go down on her and help.

"I wish you were living here. I could meet you regularly," he quipped.

"And have me divorced."

"Now hurry," she seethed. I heard her intense moans; it felt surreal hearing them, standing only 3 feet away. It was a mixture of exhaustion and pleasure. Bearing his weight and the pleasure he was giving her. She obviously contained herself. Preet would be vocal and show that she was enjoying it. It happened more so when I was eating out. They both seem to edge and I heard Abhi groan and thrust harder; heard the loud slapping sound of their bodies for a moment, but Preet contained him. And letting out a guttural sound, he ejaculated inside her.

"Oh god! You are hosing me!"

"My last chance to impregnate you," he whispered, collapsing on top of him.

He lay motionless on top of her for a few minutes. Preet breathed sign of relief as he lifted his body off her. She pulled the gusset back to avoid wetting the divan. She took his spent penis in her mouth and cleaned it.

"Hurry now," she said as she led him to the door. Abhi kissed on her cheek and stepped out. Preet carefully latched the metal door and then closed the door. She saw me standing at the kitchen door as she turned around. I rushed to her and kissed her. She kissed me back, giving me a taste of Abhi's semen. It was faint; wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't conscious of it.

"Did you enjoy the show?"

"Very much," I said leading her to the same divan. I continued kissing her softly as I hugged her body tightly. Preet ragged breathing established that she was nervous, and that it was an unusual experience for her. I nuzzled her neck and fondled her breasts, and with little ado, I knelt in front of her, at the very place where she knelt half-hour before, kissing her breasts and her stomach. Preet trembled. I heard her heart beat wildly as I rested my head on her breasts. She was holding her breath; her tummy shivered as I kissed it. My hands caressed her shapely calves and gradually crept up to her butt. Preet faintly prayed, "Manni, No..." It sounded as if she was urging me.

I boldly lifted her maxi and drew her crotch towards my face. The powerful stench of semen hit my nose. I wasn't sure if I could even bear it, but it strongly stimulated me. Preet fondled my hair and played with it; inviting me to take that bold step. I positioned my face right under her crotch and invited her to step over. As she stepped across my shoulder, the sticky stuff that permeated across the thin gusset fabric touched my nose. Strong odor of their juices was now swirling in my nostrils. Never in my life was I so intensely aroused by the odor of her pussy. Holding my head back with her hand, she squarely planted her pussy on my lips--still covered with her pantie. I darted my tongue out and flicked it across her gusset. Preet loudly moaned. It felt strange in my mouth but tasted mostly okay; there was a bitter tinge to it. She guided me to the divan, and I instinctively knew what she wanted.

As I lay on the divan, Preet straddled my head and lowered her snatch on my face. She rubbed it over my lips; most of the sticky stuff got smeared on my snout. And then she slid aside her gusset, and I felt the stench hit my nostrils. I submerged the tip of my nose between her lips. The intense odor had taken hold of me now. I craved it. I wanted to taste their lust filled juices. My tongue thrusted and sunk into her sloppy hole. It was a humiliating and erogenous experience; that I had not imagined or craved for. It was always Preet's persistent moans in my fantasies. For the first time I had this urge to sample it. Her dilated pussy-lips loosely enveloped my tongue and as she settled down, a bunch of the thick substance descended directly into my oral cavity. The odor was intense, the taste mildly acerbic, but it was an intensely erotic experience. As she squeezed her cunt, a huge load dripped into my mouth. His semen wasn't as thick as mine, but there was plenty. It was easily twice as much.

vyasya
vyasya
979 Followers