Prefer To Call It Hubby Swapping Ch. 03

Story Info
The third swapping dinner moves downtown.
4k words
4.34
13.3k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows on from Prefer to call it Hubby Swapping 02, a few weeks later.

At a Sunday nude breakfast, it was Adam who brought up the topic of the next dinner. "I know the rules have been 'always all in the same room' but if we had a hotel suite with three bedrooms and a sitting area, would that count? It would give us more space, and a great deal more comfort than Eli's basement floor."

Eve, and her husband Adam, together with Joe and his wife Jo (short for Josephine) had been the original members of the Hubby Swapping club, until Ana and her husband Eli joined. They had had a six-some dinner and sex party at Eli's, at which time nude breakfasts during the summer had been created. This was probably about the third, although the three wives still had their naked coffee and sex mornings. The three wives looked at each other.

"I think," said Jo, "that the important rule is 'no hanky panky' behind other peoples' backs. The sex has to be as a group, same time, same place, but I think a hotel suite would satisfy that rule. What do you two think?" looking at Eve and Ana. They both nodded.

"Okay then ladies," said Adam, "we will host you at the Beaumont down town one week next Saturday evening. Dress will be formal, tuxes for us guys and evening gowns for you ladies, and I have it on good authority each of you has permission to buy a new dress, if of course you accept you need permission." This announcement was accompanied by the sound of three ladies laughing.

The girls agreed that almost two weeks warning would be sufficient for them to 'dress to impress' at the Beaumont. Permission or no permission! At the Monday coffee session, it was agreed that they would go shopping together on the Wednesday, and if at all possible would stick to their usual color scheme - Black for Eve, White for Jo and Red for Ana. They would make a day and evening of it, with supper out, and the guys would fend for themselves.

One could feel really sorry for the sales assistants in the gown shop they descended on that Wednesday. They must have each tried on at least 6 gowns - some more than once - before settling on their final purchases.

Eve chose a very elegant black neck-to-floor long-sleeved gown with a silver thread woven through it. It followed her curves, nicely highlighting her C cup breasts. Jo's dress was plain white and strapless, gathered under her B cups and then allowed to drape down to the floor. it came with a white bolero short-sleeved top embroidered with crystals. It really enlivened the dark, ebony tones of her skin.

Ana's dress was a striking blood-red balloon-sleeved style, modestly up to the neck, but only down to her knees, showing off her great legs and her Latina skin tones. The material of the sleeves was chiffon, but the main body of the dress looked metallic and picked up the light like a disco ball. Her long black hair stood out well on the red, and her full breasts really added to the disco ball effect. A narrow plunging neckline added drama to the dress's effect.

Energized by their successful shopping trip, the girls descended on one of their favorite Chinese restaurants and indulged themselves. Apparently the guys were planning to do BBQ and beer. At previous dinners, the girls had organized the food and the games leading to the pleasurable group sex, and they hypothesized as to what the guys could or would arrange.

So after a couple of days of withdrawn conjugal rights to load the guys up, the day finally came. The girls had to admit the boys did it in style. At 4 p.m. a stretched limo came up the cul-de-sac and the 6 of them trooped out to it. With a glasses of champagne in hand, they were smoothly conveyed to the Beaumont. Joe had already popped downtown earlier, so they were already checked in and could go straight to their suite.

Joe took command. "Ladies, it is 4;30. Dinner is scheduled for 6, drinks will be served here at 5:30. Each couple, select a bedroom and get dressed for the evening."

Each bedroom in the suite had its own bathroom, and so they were all able to assemble at 5:30 promptly in the sitting area of the suite. The ladies received well deserved whistles of approval of their outfits. The guys all had conventional black tuxes, except that each had a bow tie that matched their lady's dress color.

There were two bottles of champagne on ice, and these were popped and poured, and at 6 they went to the elevator and descended to one of the Beaumont's several restaurants. There they were conducted to a high long table with three high chairs on each side. At one end, Joe sat opposite Jo, Ana to his right with Eli opposite her, and Adam sat next to Ana, on her right, with Eve opposite, so that each couple sat facing their partner.

The restaurant they were in was a Sushi restaurant. The starter was a Mushroom, Bok Choy and Miso Soup which tasted as good as it looked. The main course consisted of three beautiful 'love boats' - model boats based on the traditional Japanese junk - filled with enough Sushi, Sashimi, and Tempura for two people, elegantly arranged on the boats, which were placed across the table linking each husband and wife pair. Bowls of rice and noodles were served also.

All six were able to use chopsticks. The food was excellent, and additional Sashimi and Sushi were offered and accepted. Their meal was slow and enjoyable. A good time was being had by all, and the best of it was no-one of their group had to do either preparation or clean-up

They drank Sake with the meal. The sommelier explained that the Hakutsuru Sake Junmai Ginjo Superior he was recommending did not need to be served hot, and in fact had much more subtle flavors when served slightly chilled, like a white wine. The group certainly enjoyed it, but kept it in moderation. They could tell it was 'the good stuff' because it was served to them at the table from their own bottle, opened in front of them.

As they ate their meal, Eve noticed that they had three very beautiful Japanese waitresses with long flowing black hair, and plain button-through white dresses. They looked like a set of triplets, except for their bracelets. Each wore a plain bracelet, one white, one black, and the third, red. She looked at Adam and back to the bracelets, and he just nodded and smiled. Eve thought to herself, "Tonight is going to be different!"

As they finished their meals, Eve realized the waitresses were nowhere to be seen to be thanked for their service bringing soup, drinks, and other items. All six headed for the elevator. It was about 8:00.

When they reached their room and went in, the three Japanese girls were already there, standing by the window. Joe again took charged.

"We would like each of our wives to sit down, on a sofa, one per sofa, of course."

The girls sat down.

"Now Eve, in this envelope are two pieces of paper, one red, for Eli, one white for me, based on our lady's dress color. Please reach in and pull one out."

Eve reached in and came out with the red paper. so Eli sat down next to Eve.

"That means that Jo gets Adam and Ana gets me. But now, the new twist. Eve and Eli are black and red, so the young lady with the white bracelet will join you. Ana, you get the black bracelet young lady, and young lady with red goes to Jo. Now I want each of you wives to undress the young Japanese lady you have."

Joe introduced the young ladies. Based on the bracelets, Aoi was white, Kei was black and Sana was red.

The wives stood up and started to undo the buttons on the plain dresses, 8 buttons on each dress. Underneath the dresses, the young Japanese girls were completely naked. Their skin was smooth, with that attractive oriental toning. They were slim, and almost flat chested, each with dark prominent nipples and small trimmed pubic hair patches. Each young lady had an hint of elegant jasmine on her.

"Now the wives will be undressed by their young lady. Completely naked please."

And so each dress was carefully removed by the young Japanese girls and draped over the back of each sofa.

"And now, each wife should undress her male partner for the first part of the evening". Soon all 9 people were naked, and so Joe announced that each wife would retire, with her partners, to the room in which she dressed. There, they could engage in anything they wished - "the young ladies are very experienced in the sexual pleasure of wither gender" - until 10:30. Bedroom doors were to be left open.

"At 10:30 you will come back here for refreshments, then each wife will return to her room, each husband will go to the non-wife he was not with, and the young color ladies will complete each color set accordingly."

So Eve (black) lead Aoi (white) and Eli (red) to her room, while Jo (white) took Adam (black) and Sana (red), and Ana (red) had Joe (white) and Kei (black)

Once in her room, Eve turned and gave Aoi a big hug and a kiss on the lips, and could feel Aoi's nipples rubbing against her breasts. Then she ordered Eli to lay down on the bed, and told Aoi to suck Eli's cock to get it really hard for her. Aoi knelt between Eli's legs and took his cock in her mouth. Eli didn't take long to get hard under her skillful treatment.

Then Eve told Aoi to sit on Eli's face, while she would ride Eli cowgirl style, and with that, straddled Eli and rubbed his cock head along her nether lips till she got moist. Aoi reached out and started to rub Eve's clit at the same time. As soon as she was moist, Eve dropped right down on Eli's cock, and Aoi lowered her pussy over Eli's mouth.

Eli was clearly relishing eating Aoi, and being ridden by Eve. Both girls kept stopping their movements to prolong Eli's climax, but eventually and inevitably he came. The ladies climbed off him, and kissed, before laying down and enjoying a long and sensuous 69 together. Their final pleasuring of Eli was for both girls to lick and suck his cock for him without making him come. A long, elaborate tease. Two tongues and four hands playing with him, but not allowing him to achieve any more satisfaction. His balls were sucked, bitten, and squeezed, and his cock was like a rock of iron, but he was restrained from climaxing a second time.

In Jo's room, Adam was admiring the lovely dark ebony curves of Jo's figure, contrasting against the slim, straight up and down and much paler figure of Sana. Jo, for her part, had unexpectedly enjoyed anal with her husband at the last dinner and since, and so wondered how that would be with Adam, so she asked him if her had ever done anal. His answer was "No" and the look on the Sana's face made it clear she wouldn't relish doing it.

So Jo got Sana to lube her up ready, and then started a 69 with Sana on the bottom, her on top of Sana, and Adam able to access her anally with his cock. They managed to couple it all up, and Jo concentrated on Sana's nicely trimmed pussy, advising Adam to not rush anything and take his time. So in due course, he managed to bury himself deep inside Jo. This was Jo's first time of having her pussy and bum worked on simultaneously and she quite enjoyed it.

Adam was about the same length as her husband Joe, but not quite as thick, and so he was able to easily enter Jo. Sana's head was just below his cock and she was occasionally licking his cock at the base, and giving his balls a squeeze or a bite, which felt really good.

When the three-tiered threesome all came, Sana got a warm wet cloth from the bathroom and cleaned Adam up. In turn, Adam asked Jo if he could fuck Sana, and smiled when she said "Yes". So did Sana. So as Adam was mounted by Sana and ridden in long up and down movements, Jo played with Sana's very prominent nipples, kneeling straddling Adam's head, and providing him an excellent view of the curves of her bum and the tight curls of her trimmed pubic hair.

Finally Jo sat on Adam's face and then the two ladies reached out for the other's pussy. Their fingers explored and entered, twisting and turning and making their pussies moist and warm. Having already climaxed, the girls were quite happy to just feel the sensations ebb and flow.

In the third bedroom, Ana lay on the bed and asked Kei to kiss all the way down to Ana's pussy. Joe watched, stroking his already engorged cock. He knew from his time with Ana at their last dinner that she had good strong legs for riding a man, and was hoping he would get to do that again his time. Once Kei had got Ana's pussy nice and wet, they sat facing each other on the bed, and gradually maneuvered into a scissoring position. They laid back at a reclining angle, and rubbed their pussies together steadily. As they got closer to coming, Ana pulled on Kei's arms and they embraced. Their climax was fulfilling and wet, and they clung to each other as tightly as the pleasure surges passed through them and settled down. When both had come, Ana whispered something into Kei's ear and Kei went to Ana's overnight bag and took out, and put on, Ana's strap-on.

Ana lay on her back and invited Joe to fuck her in the Missionary position. As soon as he was inside Ana, Kei lubed the dildo and Joe's ass and penetrated him as he lay on Ana, whose legs were wrapped around him. Kneeling on the bed inside Joe's legs, Kei was able to peg Joe, while playing with Ana's toes, which she caressed so delicately and lightly, Ana could barely feel the touch but certainly could feel the sensation. Normally, her feet were extremely ticklish, but with Kei's ministrations, they were extremely erogenous. The sensations started at her toes and flooded up her legs causing her pussy lips to palpitate on Joe's hard large cock.

Joe had never before been fucked while fucking and came in almost no time at all, despite his attempt at self-distraction, repeating multiplication tables with no noticeable delay of his climax, unfortunately. However, him coming did not stop Kei from driving in and out of him, causing the most extreme internal pleasurable torture.

When Joe had come, Ana had Kei suck him to revitalize him, and then Ana sat down on his cock and sank all the way down to his pubic bone. She put her hands out on the bed and lowered her body so her full breasts were dangling over his chest and her nipples were brushing his skin. And then Kei anally entered her.

It was Ana's first double penetration, and she liked it She could feel Kei massaging her back as she rocked backwards and forwards inside Ana's ass. The scream of "Oh yes! Oh my God" when Ana came was heard in the other two bedrooms and possibly further afield.

And so round one was completed. Joe suggested they all gather briefly in the sitting area, where he opened some nice white wine for refreshment.

After refilling their glasses, around 11:00, the wives returned to their respective bedrooms. So Eve (black) had Joe (white) and Sana (red), while Eli (red) and Kei (black) joined Jo (white) and Ana (red) took Adam (black) and Aoi (white) to her room.

Eve and Sana were soon locked in each other's arms, enjoying kissing and licking as Joe watched, stroking his engorged penis, still feeling the effects of the first round. Sana's touch was so delightfully light on Eve's body, and her probing of Eve's pussy produced a blissfully dreamy feeling such as Eve had never experienced. For a man, Adam was a very gentle and respectful lover, always trying to ensure Eve got a great slow climax. Joe, on the other hand, was a type A lover, which was nice occasionally, but in this context, the coupling of Eve and Sana was delightful. She wished it could go on for ever. Such delicate sucking of her nipples, or a tongue dancing lightly in her mouth, or finger tips drawing delicate patterns around her lady-parts.

Sana rolled Eve on to her front, and proceeded to lick Eve's cheeks, and then between them and Eve could feel a whole load of new sensations caused by the extremely gentle and light feminine touches she was experiencing. She looked at Joe and said "I hope you're taking notes as to what Sana is doing, 'cause I know Jo would absolutely love being treated like this." The sentence had several breathy gaps in it as Eve gave in to the sensations of a skillful tongue on her body.

Sana must have taken a good twenty minutes to cause a climax in Eve, and when it came it wracked her body for quite a while. Then Sana knelt next to Joe and rolled him on to his front, reached under him and pulled his cock out from under and had it pointing down to Joe's feet.

Eve got between Joe's legs, her face right up between his thighs, and Sana was able to pull his cock up from the bed, effectively backwards on Joe, so that Eve could swallow it and clamp it in her mouth. Then Sana straddled Joe, facing Eve, and pulled his ass cheeks apart and began to tease his ass with those gentle licks.

Joe had a mouth full of duvet, but the muffled sounds coming from him clearly indicated the pleasure he was receiving. Taking a cue from Sana, Eve was making her licks of Joe's prick in her mouth as light and gentle as possible, a sensation completely the opposite of Joe's normal machismo, and he was amazed how good it felt. The result was a slow, extremely slow, tormenting route to a very satisfying climax.

In their room, Jo and Kei decided to torment Eli's body with a double licking and sucking also, and he particularly enjoyed having his cock in Jo's mouth while Kei sucked his balls. While he recovered from his inevitable climax, Jo and Kei enjoyed a very tactile 69. Kei's licking and nibbling of Jo's clit was absolutely delightful and Jo came more than once. Then Jo face sat Eli while Kei rode him, with Jo stimulating Kei's lips and clit.

Kei clearly enjoyed having Eli's cock buried deep inside her while Jo played with her clit. As she twisted her head side to side while inclined backwards, her long hair was thrashing like a horse's tail. And eventually, Kei came all over Eli's cock and soaking Jo's fingers in the process.

Ana had laid herself on her back on the bed and invited Adam to slowly take her in the Missionary position. Aoi began to gently tease both of them with her finger tips on legs, shoulder and Adam's back. She even managed to get her finger tips to play with the base of Adam's cock and Ana's anal rose as they slowly thrust in and out of each other. Following their climax, all three lay on their left side in a triangle. Adam's head was between Ana's thighs, Ana's head was between Aoi's thighs and Aoi's head was sucking on Adam's cock. They slowly worked their way up to a wonderfully intense climax, and then lay quietly side by side in a group hug.

At 1:00 a.m. the nine of them assembled in the sitting area. There, Joe had provided a final round of the Sake. Each group would now assemble per their color, so Adam and Eve and Kei went together to Eve's room, Jo and Joe with Aoi, and Ana and Eli with Sana. As no swapping was happening, doors could be closed and were.

Eve and Adam looked at Kei. She was very attractive if somewhat slim and flat-chested, but Adam tilted his head as if with a question. Eve nodded, and Adam said to Kei, "No insult intended, but right now, we would just like to be the two of us, alone. Here's a 50 to get yourself a taxi home, and we both thank you and your friends for a wonderful evening.

Little did Adam and Eve know, but in both the other bedrooms, the same thing was happening, to the extent that all three girls were able to share a taxi and pocket some cash, unbeknown to their clients.

Eve slipped on a short black baby-doll nightie and she and Adam cuddled up and started to talk. It was a long, serious talk, that finished up with a long, quiet intimate cuddle, drifting off into a couple of hours' sleep.

They talked about the three different Hubby Swap parties. The first, just them and JoeJo, the second adding Eli and Ana, and now the third with the three girls. They both felt that involving strangers made it somehow different. It wasn't an intimate swap any more, and where would, could, it go from here.

12