All Comments on 'Prefer To Call It Hubby Swapping Ch. 03'

by barry240646

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a chance in hell of that staying monogamous. At least a few people are being cheated on, whether they find out or not. Awful, awful, awful.

copoyenkocopoyenkoover 2 years ago

I was lost soon after the meal. It was confusing at best.

barry240646barry240646over 2 years agoAuthor

I'd like to think they will be three true couples as their families grow. As I am not planning to write any more on this story line, we shall never know.

olblueyesolblueyesover 2 years ago

bit of a downer really. how very mature of these three couples to end the fun.!

ldlarry52ldlarry52almost 2 years ago

Nice conclusion to the groups sexual adventures. In most erotic stories the sex gets more and more over the top. I think this was a more plausible scenario and outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have no idea how you kept all of these pairings straight so that each got their due. It’s just amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I did not see the point of the Japanese escorts. They certainly are not waitresses at the restaurant, and it would be a very strange restaurant that would allow escorts to take over waitress duties, moving to and from the kitchen. Plus the expense of hiring 3 escorts from 6PM till the next morning would be astronomical. Sending them home at 1AM would not reduce a predetermined fee.

After all the coordinating of the special beautiful gowns and the bow ties of the tuxedos and the bracelets on the escorts, the actual sex was a let down. The idea that the escorts introduced the concept of stranger sex was not true. Ana was a stranger to Joe and Adam, while Eli was a stranger to Jo and Eve at the 2nd dinner.

The details of the Japanese menu with the Tempura and varieties of sushi, did not add anticipation to the evening, nor did learning that all six were adept with chopsticks. Hearing the virtue of the chilled sake further delayed the reason they were there.

The ending would have been better if it had been limited to the first two original couples. It would be believable if one couple decided to stop which by necessity would end it for the other couple. But the probability that all six participants decided at the same time to call it quits and start families was unlikely. That created the scenario that had been a major issue to be avoided for the story, that two members of the group would decide to have a clandestine meeting.

Also having the Japanese escort Peg Joe added nothing dramatic to the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbarry240646@barry240646
Enjoy erotic reading and chat. Non smoker who enjoys good scotch and wine. My age should be obvious. Some of my stories are set in the UK and use UK expressions and vernacular. However, the editor program prefers US spellings and underlines English spellings as wrong. For that...