Prefer To Call It Hubby Swapping Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both felt that fun, open sex with close friends was one thing, but group sex with strangers wasn't theirs. Maybe if they were older. Maybe if they weren't starting to thinks about children. Successful career-wise and home-wise, late twenties. Maybe life was hitting one of those major forks in its possible roads?

At breakfast time, two trolleys with a hot buffet were wheeled into the room. All three couples were dressed casually in jeans and sweatshirts or T-shirts.

As they sat down to eat, Adam tapped his coffee mug to get everyone's attention. "Eve and I have been talking, and, for us, this is the last Hubby Swap. We've decided that we've explored the group sex thing and that right now, for us, being monogamous is important going forward. We have decided to try for children, and for obvious reasons we want to be certain who the parents are, so this is our swan song..."

Eve smiled at Adam and blushed a little at the admission they were going to try and get pregnant. What she wasn't prepared for was the reaction of the other two couples. All three couples had sent their young companion home, and had a long talk. Their cul-de-sac, Sunset View, was going to be experiencing the happy sounds of babies, and all three women were going to be trying to get pregnant. The reasoning Adam and Eve had worked through turned out to have been replicated in the other two bedrooms.

Now, trying for a baby is not always a guaranteed success, but in the cases of these three couples, within 4 months, all three women were pregnant, and the next summer would see three young babies in the street.

It was the common consensus that the Hubby Swapping had been fun but needed to come to its conclusion. Although everyone did admit that if in their more mature years they might want some more group fun, the others would be the first on the list. As friends, they still met, shared meals and coffees, shared intimacies about their lives, and supported each other lovingly, but totally monogamously.

THE END

12