Prefer To Call It Hubby Swapping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little before 6 the girls came downstairs, checked the soup was not overheating, and that the lasagna was reheating nicely. At 6 on the dot, they walked into the den and turned off the TV. The guys looked at them, all dolled up, and both agreed that the new contrasting but kind of matching outfits were "very nice and very classy". Perhaps as well, as neither guy had yet seen the price tags. Adam made vodka martini's as the girls cut the bread, and the four sat down in the sitting room to enjoy their drinks.

Dinner went well. Because of the menu, and the proper preplanning, Eve, as hostess, was not dashing around like a scalded cat and could relax. In view of the secret plans, she even permitted herself a second glass of wine. The guys were in good spirits - they had chosen winning teams in the games they watched, the food was good, the ladies looked 'even sexier than usual', and the wine was flowing.

The dining room was part of an L-shaped room, the balance being the sitting room. After Eve and Jo cleared the table, Jo asked the guys to take their drinks and go sit on the sofa. Eve turned the lights down, getting quizzical looks from the guys. Jo took command and ordered - yes, ordered - the guys to remove their polo shirts, revealing two fairly fit looking naked torsos. "Now guys, get on the floor, lay across in front of the sofa face down, heads towards each other and feet away, arms stretched out towards each other and close your eyes." With their hands almost touching, they were laying in opposite directions across the front of the 4-seater sofa. Before they could twig what was happening, they were handcuffed to each other, left wrist of one to the right wrist of the other, by both pairs of cuffs. With a bit of help from the guys, the girls could get them laying in their sides facing into the room. Eve started some soft samba music, and, after kicking off their shoes, the girls embraced and started dancing, slowly and sensuously. When they kissed - and it was a long kiss that clearly had tongue action - Joe let a out a "Woo Hoo" that showed he was certainly up for whatever it was the girls were plotting. Adam just looked at Eve with a big grin on his face and licked his lips. "No-one mentioned what's for dessert," he said, "and, Joe, I think it's you and I..."

"Sure hope so" replied Joe.

Jo turned Eve around in her arms so that Eve's back was towards her, and Eve was facing the guys. Slowly, she reached around and caressed Eve's breasts, then starting from the top, undid each button slowly. When all were undone, she stepped back and pulled Eve's blouse off completely and threw it in an armchair. The girls rotated in each other's arms until Jo was facing the guys and Eve was removing her blouse from behind. As this was happening, Adam remarked that he hadn't seen that bra before, and Joe commented that in fact there wasn't that much of it to see.

With both girls showing their bra, they danced breast to breast and kissed again. Then they separated a little, and undid the other's trouser waists. Dancing side by side, facing away from the guys, the girls started shimmying their hips and, sure enough, the trousers started to slide down off their bums and down their legs. The thongs did nothing to conceal the shapely bums being so totally exposed in their complete contrast - Eve's porcelain white and Jo's ebony black, but what got a roar of approval from the guys were the garter belts and stockings. "Who needs full color when black and white looks this good!" exclaimed Joe. Adam expressed the hope that there were plenty more tracks on the CD.....

Facing each other in an embrace, the girls kissed again, and while kissing, undid the other's bra. Stepping back, after lowering their arms and shrugging their shoulders, the bras obligingly observed the laws of gravity and slid down their arms. Each girl caught her own bra, balled it up and then threw it - at the other girl's husband. Clearly, Wednesday and Thursday's practice sessions were paying off.

Two bare breasted women rubbed their chests together in clear pleasure, kissing as they did. With their hands cuffed, the guys were slapping their feet on the floor to encourage the girls to keep going - not that, by now, they needed any encouragement at all. At the start of the next track, Eve broke the kiss and turned her back on Jo, who knelt down, and using only her teeth started to pull Eve's thong off her bum, exposing her hairless pussy to Joe for the first time.

"My god, Adam," said Joe, "that looks good enough to eat."

Adam smiled. "It is. I can vouch for that from experience."

As Eve used her teeth to pull down Jo's thong, the guys went still and quiet, a combination of expectancy and hope. Jo's bushy but shaped pussy hair was exposed, and Adam let out a moan. But what came next really caught their attention.

Eve lay down on her back, Jo knelt at her head, and then started kissing her way down Eve's face, neck, chest, breasts, belly and finally found her pussy. Of course, there were matching contacts and finds on Jo's body as this happened. When the girls opened up each other's pussies and started licking, the guy's intake of breath was palpable and audible. Neither guy moved, transfixed by the beauty of two such contrasting bodies pleasuring each other, naked except for garter belt and stockings. Then, the inevitable happened, The girl's bodies started to shake with arousal and anticipation, their hips started to buck up and down and their moans got louder. What everyone hoped for but didn't expect was the simultaneous climax of the two girls that caused such a loud expression of pleasure, satisfaction and surprise.

Jo reached under a cushion where she had concealed the double-ended dildo. She recovered the KY jelly and lubricated the dildo, then inserted one end in Eve's pussy as Eve knelt on all fours. Then, facing away from Eve, on all fours, she guided the other end into her own pussy, and they slowly backed towards each other, the amount of dildo visible between them disappearing all the time. As their bums touched, they started rocking backwards and forwards, the red dildo appearing and disappearing, getting wetter and wetter. Eventually, with a very audible cry of pleasure, they climaxed again. Twice, both times together. Practice was making perfect! They collapsed on the floor face down and lay totally still for a few minutes. All was quiet.

Even the guys just lay there, not even attempting to get up. The girls eventually stood up, shed the dildo, embraced and kissed, caressing each other all over, not caring about the aroused but enraptured men at their feet, watching so intently.

After what seemed like an age, the girls moved to the guys, Eve to Joe and Jo to Adam, and knelt down, undid their trousers and pulled off their clothes leaving them laying there stark naked but still shackled, and now laying on their backs. "My guess is you both know what is going to happen, and if you don't consent, you must say so now." Neither guy said a word, but Adam licked his lips.

Both girls bent forward and blew warm air on the cock right in front of them. The guys breathed in and held their breath.... Neither wanted to risk stopping what they both were hoping was about to happen, so they were still and silent. Jo and Eve exchanged wicked, smiling glances. Eve said, "Well, I guess we have got them where we want them." And on that cue, each girl opened their mouth and started licking the cock in front of them. Licking led to them lifting the cock, and that led to sucking and that lead to balls being caressed and squeezed, and that lead to moans of pleasure from the guys, who still could do nothing to the girls, handcuffed as they were. The girls had previously discussed that when it got to this point, they were going to keep the tension up as long as they could without getting the guys to cum, and after 10 minutes, both guys were moaning but unfulfilled. Jo stopped sucking and, on cue, so did Eve. "We are going to unfasten your hands but you must agree to stay exactly where you are and not get up or roll over, otherwise the show is over." The guys nodded; surprise, surprise.

The girls went to the side of the guys, each kissing the other's hubby, and kissing with meaning, too, then each undid a handcuff, straddled the head of the man they had kissed and sucked, and lay down to start a good old-fashioned 69. Moans and groans came from each of the four of them. There were body twists, nibbles, bites, licks, caresses, tongue penetrations and eventually bouncing hips, and then "Oh my Gods" and "Oh yes" and other cries of four lovers reaching climaxes.

As they all flopped on their backs after the climaxes subsided. Jo took charge again. "This is the point where we all need to agree on what happens next. Once we 'hubby swap' there's no going back. And if we do swap, we have to promise in advance that after that, we go upstairs to the master bedroom, and make love to our own partner, all four in the same bed. All sex when non-married partners are present must be in the same room as their own partners - we are not wanting to start affairs, simply to add an extra dimension and additional pleasures to our already good sex lives. No nefarious get-togethers in secret. Everything must be out in the open at all times, except when each couple has sex together with only their own spouse present, in their own bed."

There was no negotiation, All four just nodded and said a simple "Yes", and then the girls got busy firing the guys up. This didn't take long, despite how long the girls had been teasing the guys and the fact that the guys had cum once already. Once aroused, the girls straddled the guys and lowered themselves on to the firm cock of their best friend's husband. For Eve, this was only the second cock she had had in her, ever, and even though they looked similar, she was surprised she felt a difference. Joe's cock was thicker but in this position, at least, his thrusts did not feel as strong as Adam's did when she rode him. However, this was not the time to mull over what she was learning about herself and sex this week, this was the time for a good wholesome unreserved animalistic fuck. Jo found Adam to be quite a man to ride, and he lasted somewhat longer than Joe too, but eventually all good things come to at least a temporary end, and they all climaxed and calmed down.

"Before we go upstairs," said Adam, "why don't we just sit here and have a drink and relax and think about what just happened. I think this was the biggest surprise of my life, and the greatest surprise since finding out on my wedding night that I had really, actually, married a virgin! I can't think of anyone else I would want to share this with and....."

Eve blushed. "Adam, shut up and get the wine."

Joe and Adam sat together on the big sofa, and Jo and Eve took the love seat, and they toasted 'The new shape of friendship' with their refilled glasses.

Holding Eve's hand, Jo explained how she and Eve had first come to kiss each other and then have sex. She told about what Joe had said about sex with Eve, and Eve told about what Adam had said about Jo, and how they decided they didn't want to risk or damage their marriages, just broaden their communal love and friendship. Jo and Eve started to caress each other in full view of the guys, and then Jo looked at Joe, who was staring intently at Adam's cock. "Go for it, Joe," she said in a stage whisper. Eve smiled at Adam as Joe slid off the sofa and knelt between Adams feet. The two guys smiled at each other and then Joe took Adam's cock in his mouth and swallowed him right down.

After several minutes of sucking, Joe let go of Adam's cock, and pulled him off the leather sofa on to the floor, then lay on top of Adam in a perfect 69. Both had swallowed completely the other's cock, perhaps because they were not yet fully hard. Jo felt required to shout at the guys. "Hey, take it easy. You're supposed to be fucking your own wives next - you agreed!"

The guys rolled apart and laughed. "You mean you two didn't know we liked to play with each other occasionally? Well, I guess we don't have to hide it any more."

With glasses and a bottle of wine, they headed upstairs.

"Can we sort something out before we start?" asked Eve. "Are you two going home tonight, or are we making it an all-nighter and breakfast in the morning?" After a chorus of "breakfast" the four got into bed, and assumed, side by side, the missionary positions of men on top to start. The guys each started kissing their own wife, and wiggling into position between their legs, and their cocks started teasing their spouse until both girls were penetrated and possessed. As female legs wrapped around male waists the girls looked at each other, smiled and blew kisses.

JoeJo came first, almost together, and then watched as Adam propped himself up on his elbows above Eve and drove into her in long vigorous thrusts. Eve's hips left the bed and she let out a scream as she came. Seconds later, Adam came, with a long, loud exhalation of breath. Jo smiled at Eve. "Coffee pot" was all she said and both girls burst into giggles.

Adam asked "What was that about?" and Eve smiled at him sweetly and said "We'll explain it at breakfast." They all sat up in bed and picked up their wine. No-one spoke. They smiled at each other, blew kisses to each other, and sipped on wine, just relaxing in the after glow of a really pleasurable and satisfying night of sex and love making with the three most important people in each of their lives. You know when you are with the right people when there is no need to talk, no urgency to talk, no nervousness to talk over. Just to be quiet and feel the comfort and companionship.

After a while and by mutual consent of nothing more than glances, the bedside lights were extinguished and the girls rolled on their side to face each other, with the guys spooning into them from behind. After a chorus of 'Good night's they fell asleep.

The morning saw the girls awake first. Jo smiled at Eve and kissed her. "I guess last night was a success," she said. Eve agreed, but said that she had been surprised finding out about Joe and Adam.

"I wasn't completely," admitted Jo, "because Tuesday nights, Joe never wanted any sex, but every other night, he would at least want me to grab and play with him a little. So I figured he was burning the energy either at the gym or with Adam after, and a couple of times when they just went out for dinner and no gym, it was the same."

They cuddled up close and waited for the guys to wake. Eventually they did, and everyone decided a shower was in order. The girls still had garter belt and stockings on, which they allowed the guys to take off for them. It was interesting getting 4 people in the shower, but they managed it, as it was a walk-in. They decided, interestingly enough, on same-sex pairs for both washing and drying, perhaps a measure of their new-found comfort with each other.

Wearing BBQ aprons to protect sensitive parts, the guys made breakfast - pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs, mushrooms, and coffee. As the coffee pot neared its climax, Eve shushed everyone up and then, as the pot performed its climax, the girls laughed and Adam got the joke.

Over breakfast they decided they should have a repeat foursome soon. Various suggestions were made - a cruise, a naked cruise, a visit to a clothing-optional resort, a hotel suite in town with a show first, a night-time outdoor session in a forest when the weather warmed up, next weekend at JoeJo's.....

They finally hit on a simple immediate solution, and all four headed back to the king-sized bed upstairs, to indulge in a little more 'hubby swapping'.

12