All Comments on 'Preggie in Need'

by age_matters

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story

Hope you will post more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Expectations

First time I ever read erotica involving a pregnant woman. This was deft writing and the sex tantalizingly graphic. Bravo!

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Very hot

Enjoyed this story very very much. Also enjoyed Helen, but could not leave feedback for Helen. Your very good at detail...Thankk you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I walked into the house, Len, Heather you around, there was no reply, I walked in, she was my sister in law, younger, she was 7 months pregnant. I walked down the hall, I heard a moan, I looked into their room. Heather was on her knees, her fingers vigorously rubbing her pussy, headphones in her ears. I couldn't take my eyes off her open pussy, shaved, my cock hardening. I took my cock out, stroking, she stopped all of a sudden, I heard Rob, what, I looked up, she saw me in the mirror, I put my cock away. I heard her, no don't, please don't, what, the headphones out, please what, fuck me, WHAT, please he wont, doesn't like me fat he said. I said you look great, he wont fuck me, please I need it, im glad its you, please, her fingers again at her pussy. Heath, its not right, please im begging you, I would rather you than well , I need to be fucked, please, its between us, I haven't been fucked for weeks, please help me. I thought, look I will help you, good, she widened her legs, her pussy wet, I moved behind her, my tongue to her pussy, cum for me Heath, oh god, im going to, oh yes, pushing back into my face, then that's it, that's it, ohhh yes and my face got very wet as she orgasmed, oh fuck me, put it in me, I had decided not too, thinking by orgasming she would be o.k, but my cock was hard, she began to sob, nobody wants to fuck me, I hate myself, so I dropped my jeans, positioned myself and pushed in, ohhhh, yes, my god, im cumming and she shook again, oh god, give it to me, pushing back. Her insides were like velvet,silky wet, im going to cum, oh yes do it, do it in me, please as I pumped her hard, yes, yes, oh yes and as I filled her she orgasmed again, slumping forward, my cock out, still cumming, onto her bottom. She lay there quivering, are you o.k, I was genuinely worried, she rolled over looking at me. Oh thankyou, I needed that, come here, I moved over to her, she reached for my cock, you don't have to do that, I want too and she took my cock in her mouth gently sucking me , stroking my balls until what was left of my cum dribbled into her mouth. I got dressed, she stood up, thanks again, I actually feel much better now. when my wife got home, she asked what I had done, I told her I went to see her sister. She asked how she was , I said better today.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bad English. Desperately needs editing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous