All Comments on 'Preggo at the Party'

by gettinitdunn006

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That's probably the nicest story I've read in a while.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 3 years ago

Good start to this story, now to finish it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

clearcreekclearcreekalmost 3 years ago

too short of a story, tell us more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely delightful, would love a sequel though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved this story. I loved having sex during my wife's two pregnancies. Please add to this story.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I've been married twice. I always wanted a large family. With the first wife, I had to beg and plead for 5 years before she finally got off of the pill and let me knock her up. She never wanted to have kids and it became readily apparent that she would never give me another, so I divorced her. My second wife was a different woman altogether. She would have let me knock her up before we were even married if I had asked for it, but I didn't. Call me old man fashioned, but not a single one of my four children are accidental pregnancies. Getting to the point, I've fucked two different women while they were pregnant, but in both cases, they were carrying my child. My pregnancy fetish is to fuck a pregnant woman bareback and cum inside her while she's carrying another man's baby. Like Jenny said in the story, it is tangible evidence that the girl likes to fuck and getting fucked by a man who isn't her baby's daddy adds the slut factor onto it making it even hotter. And before you ask, the answer is NO. I'm not aroused by the idea of letting my wife get pregnant from another guy. She wouldn't want that either. In this day and age, she's unique because she is proud that all three of her kids have the same biological father.

UtilityCurveUtilityCurveover 2 years ago

We're out there, ladies. You can feel as unattractive as you like with your pregnant bellies, sagging breasts with darkened nipples ... but there are men, waaaay more than you imagine, who are (I love this British expression) gobsmacked that you would let us change your lives, permanently, like this and find in ourselves a new role we never imagined before (the father of your child, the elemental need of you for us) ... and dammit, we love it and see ourselves become men. (We USED to think we knew what manliness was. Suddenly, with your womb holding our baby, we realize all that we thought we knew was pathetically wrong.

Girls, if you becoming pregnant (or even just a "pregnancy scare") doesn't fill you with confidence and love for him, he's not the one. Doubts are not what Nature has allocated to females in that situation. You're either SURE ... or you are not. And I guarantee you: Whatever you feel when you are honest with yourself about him is right for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OMG! What a beautiful story; and it was sexy as hell. My wife and I thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Clever premise.

Good beginning.

But when the sex happens, it happens much too automatically. And much too fast. It seems as if it's a race to the finish line.

Needs many more intermediate steps. Many more details.

Fir example, what was the rush to have her open his fly and take his cock out in such a hurry? Why not feel it, assess its size and hardness outside his pants first? Why no dialog about how his cock feels to her as she plays with it? And how it feels to him?

Does he watch preggo porn? What does he like about it? Does he jerk off to it? How often?

Why no invitation to touch her breasts? Why no description of what they liked like? What were the nipples like? How sensitive were they? Why no questioning about whether he'd like to put his cock between them and titty fuck her?

So much more too was possible.

Four stars.

clearcreekclearcreekalmost 2 years ago

well told, fun story. 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous