Preggo Needs Ch. 01: Lost Control

Story Info
A Pregnant sister. Brother steps in for cheating husband.
4.5k words
4.55
29.1k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was headed for the kitchen when I saw my pregnant three years younger sister, Sherona, in a short, sheer blue nightie, sitting in a low square saucer chair obliquely opposite her husband Eldon who was already dressed and ready to go out to his usual Friday evening hang at a domino club and then later on, to a karaoke bar with his cronies for a drink after the domino games. It was a routine years in the running - even before he got married to Sherona. She was looking at her husband with eyes that held, a combined message of longing, disappointment and disbelief that he would go out and leave her while she was in that condition. Eldon was watching a bit of news on the TV before leaving.

Sherona had one leg up in the chair, with the knee leaned to the side, while the other foot was on the ground also spread wide. I didn't have to be a genius to figure out what she was doing; she was offering up a temptation to her husband to get him to forego his night out and stay at home. Her attention was so fixed on him that she didn't notice my passing and the hesitation in my steps when I saw the sensual delight she had on display for her husband. On my way back, despite telling myself not to, I could not help taking another, and even longer look at Sherina's splendid lump of pussy on exhibition, like an erotic piece in an art gallery.

The image remained in my head as I lay in my room watching the TV in there, and for the first time ever, I found my cock getting hard for my sister. I think that apart from the vision of pure sensuality that my eyes had beheld, my hardness was prompted by the knowledge that she was blatantly offering up her pussy to be fucked; I couldn't help picturing her naked and moaning as she was being slowly and carefully stroked. I caressed my hard meat and allowed my imagination free rein to concoct a fantasy situation that led to me fucking my pregnant sister.

I got up and headed for the kitchen once more, desperately wanting to get another look at Sherona's petite and rounded body, made even rounder by pregnancy, in its sprawled out and alluring state. She was in the same position; I looked and looked and looked again, taking tortoise-like steps as I walked to the kitchen area. Again, she didn't notice me, but on my way back, she did. Maybe I lingered too long and looked too hard, causing a subtle change in the surroundings in her overall line of vision, or passing on to her through the strength of mental concentration, a feeling of being observed, for she suddenly glanced across the room and caught me standing and staring plumb between her spread legs. Sherona looked down between her legs, as if to determine whether I'd seen a lot or only a little, then looked up at me with a shy smile. I flashed her a knowing smile in return and walked away.

Before I was safely out of hearing I heard my sister's husband laugh and make a comment. I slowed down around the bend.

"Be careful with that pound of fish on display, remember your brother is here."

"This pound of fish, as you call it, is not on display for my brother ... I'm sure he knows it and would turn his face away at first glance ... just like you been turning your face ... don't you get hungry for fish anymore? ... you used to like fish, what happened?"

About ten minutes later I heard Sherona's angry voice, but I couldn't make out clearly what she was saying. Shortly after I heard my brother-in-law's car being started up. I waited a while before heading for the living room. Sherona was still sitting sprawled out but leaned back further with eyes closed. I stood over her looking down at the fat pussy bump for several seconds before she sensed my presence and opened her eyes. My cock was stiff and throbbing. She lowered her leg to the floor and smiled.

"Sorry," she said.

Wanting to lighten the situation with humor, I jutted my chin to between her legs and said:

"It didn't work, eh."

She laughed. "No, it didn't ... competing with dominos and karaoke and whatever else, is not easy ... it's very frustrating."

"Don't get ourself worked up too much, especially in this condition ... it is probably just a passing phase that will soon fade out," I said, reassuringly.

"It's been passing for too long ... it even passes me by like I'm no longer visible ... you don't know half the story." She said, sulkily.

"Don't worry your pretty head ... come sit and watch a movie," I said, motioning to the love seat her husband had been sitting in, and reaching out my hands to assist her up.

"I can't, I have to go prepare our dinner," she said.

"You don't have to; I can do that. You just sit down your sweet self and relax while I hit up something for us in the kitchen."

She took my hands and stood up, then hugged me. I embraced her, deliberately pressing my hard cock lightly against her distended stomach. It might have been my imagination, but I think, having felt the cock on her stomach, she immediately pressed her body firmly against it.

"Thanks, Marlon ... you have always been so understanding and kind to me."

"Just doing my duty to the most beautiful sister and woman in the country."

"Not in the world?" she asked, laughing.

"I haven't been anywhere else ... but I'm guessing it might be ... it would be hard to find a better looking or sexier specimen of beautiful womanhood."

"With this belly! Just go to the kitchen ... a sandwich and some hot chocolate would be good enough for me," she said, chuckling.

When I returned with the sandwiches, she was looking at an American talent show, her face relaxed and glowing. I sat down next to her in the love seat, and we ate, mostly in silence. I took away the tray and washed the utensils, then rejoined her in the chair. I put my arm around her shoulder and said:

"Tell me the other half of the story."

Calmly, she said, "I'll give you the short version, followed by a full stop." She breathed deeply and continued. "He has another woman. They've been together for a while. I have all the proof I need."

"Oh, that bad. Ok, I'll heed the full stop, except to say that you don't deserve this, and that I know things will work out well for you ... you're a beautiful and smart woman, with a career, and you're still young, only twenty-four; If you decide you can't live like this, I know you will find a way."

I pulled her to me and kissed her cheek. She leaned against me and remained there until about thirty minutes later I noticed that she was asleep. While I was looking at her she opened her eyes.

"I'm drained. Time for my bed,"

Just as I was about to get up and assist her, I heard her laugh and say:

"let me see if I can even stand up by myself."

As she was getting up she rested her hand on me to push herself up. The hand pressed down on my hard cock. She did not show any awareness of what had happened, but I immediately realized the potential benefits of that little accident; there was no way she couldn't know it was a hardon she had touched. If the cock against her stomach hadn't already sent the message, this new development should let her know that she had awakened sexual longings in her brother - longings for her pregnant body. It should give her something to think about and once she allowed her imagination full rein, it was more than likely to arouse her own interest in some way. Then she might start to ponder if my arousal was a momentary surge of lust, brought on by what I had glimpsed between her spread legs, or if it told of a deeper longing that would seek fulfillment. It should be easy sailing for me from now onwards, I thought.

"Wow! This baby has some weight ... now it's just left to find out if I can move off," she said, smiling at me.

"Don't let that worry you sweet mama, I'll take the baby to bed," I said, as I stood up.

"Thanks," she said, smiling, and took my hand.

After a couple of steps, I let go of her hand and bending over, swiftly swept her up, off the floor, one hand around her back, the other behind her knees. The hand around her back travelled all the way around to cover a soft, braless breast, the nipple of which I gently clamped between fingers. Let the games begin, I told myself.

Giggling, she said. "This is no little baby, you think you can carry me all the way to my room?"

"And this is no little brother. This is a big brother ... here to take care of you in any way needed ... I will make it," I reassured her.

I took her to her room and let her down carefully, onto the bed. Her nightie had slid almost to her breasts, leaving most of her bulging belly bared. I leaned over, kissed her forehead, then the bared stomach. I pulled the hem of the nightie down as far as it could reach to cover her up.

"Goodnight, lovely mama, sleep well," I said.

"Goodnight, good uncle in the making ... thanks for taking care of me and the other baby."

The next morning, I met her in the kitchen and gave her a quick sideways hug, a peck on the forehead and a pat on the stomach. And so, it continued in the following days - a little hug, a peck on forehead or cheek, a gentle touch on the stomach followed by reassuring words that everything would be alright.

"I hope you had sweet dreams, uncle," she said, smiling sweetly.

"I did, couldn't have been better ... or maybe they could have ... but I'm not complaining, there are other nights ... time enough for them to fully come true."

She looked at me with a slightly puzzled look, but offered no verbal comment, just a little smile and nod of the head.

"What about you, you slept well and had nice dreams?"

Giggling, she said, "I had a nice rest ... and some dreams, too."

Friday morning came around and I waited for her to be alone in the kitchen. The hug and pat were as usual, but the kiss was on her lips this time, lingering for just a little while, not long enough to suggest inappropriate behaviour; though, I did sense her start to stick out her tongue the moment I was pulling away from her lips.

"I hope you have a better Friday night, this week, sweetie," I said.

"You laughing at me, bro?" she asked, smiling.

"No, I'm not, I really wish tonight turns out good for you," I declared and walked away.

Like the Friday before, Sherona was sitting facing her husband with one foot up in the chair, knee leaning away to the side and the other foot on the floor, positioned likewise. This time the nightie was much more daring, for it was open down the front starting from a bow at the bosom. The two sides of the split had fallen away to the sides of her stomach, almost totally baring her six-month baby bump. The mid-brown belly, looking creamed or oiled, glistened under the overhead light. I passed by and she saw me look at her tightly wrapped coochie cookie. We exchanged knowing smiles, she looking over the almost empty glass of soda or juice she was sipping from. I passed back and it was a repeat.

Shortly after, I told them I was going to the shop to get something. I sat in a nearby beer garden and had two quick ones, all the while contemplating a number of moves; I settled for the direct approach. I was intent on fucking Sherona that night. I felt that she was open to persuasion.

When I returned Eldon was gone and Sherona was sitting in the same position and sipping from the glass, that was now half filled. I went over and knelt before her, despite the position she was sitting in.

"You back," she said, and I got an unmistakable whiff of wine

The content of her glass wasn't soda or juice as I had previously thought, but a pale wine. She took a long drag, and I reached out and took the glass from her hand.

"You can't do this ... you can't be pregnant and drinking alcohol ... think about your baby."

"It's only wine, and not high in alcohol content," she offered up in defence.

"It's alcohol, never-the-less, and the content rises with the amount consumed."

"I'm sorry," she said. Looking dejected and confused. "I just lost control for a moment ... seeking a bit of comfort ... It won't happen again."

"Good, let me go throw this away," I said.

Then looking at the glass, I raised it to my mouth and finished off the wine. She laughed.

I looked at her and said, "No sense wasting it, and there is no baby inside me, except the one that's been living in my head all week ... you."

She laughed out loud and then blushing, looked away. I knew the moment was right.

"I want you to lose control again, but this time seek a different kind of comfort," I said.

"I wish," she said, laughing as if to a ridiculous thought.

"Your wish is my command," I said gallantly.

"You don't even know my wish," she whispered, twisting her mouth into a mocking smile.

"I do," I said, as I took hold of the leg that was in the chair and lowered it to the floor.

She looked at me questioningly, her eyes glazed and dilating. I stared right back into those bewitching black orbs and said:

"Raise your hips and butt up a little bit, so I can get this off."

I hooked my fingers into the waist of her panties. She looked at me, obviously amazed, but just as obviously, excited.

"Really?" she whispered, lips and body showing a slight tremor as I started peeling down the flimsy garment.

"Yes, really," I replied.

She hesitated just a little, then pressing down in the chair with her hands, she raised herself up into a slight hovering position, as I dragged the panties off.

"Oh, shit ... finally," she said as if talking to herself.

"Finally, what?" I asked.

"This ... I told you Saturday morning I'd had dreams ... and all week, some wild imaginings as well. But I never for one moment believed that any could happen for real."

"I felt mine could happen ... that's why we are at this point," I said.

I stood up and began taking off my clothes. She looked on anxiously. I stood before her naked, with a hard cock pointing at her. I stepped forward and she needed no urging. Sherona grabbed my cock and fitted it into her mouth. She sucked it hard and messily, slobbering and gagging repeatedly as her hands toyed with my balls or squeezed my butt.

"Thank you Marlon; I needed this," she said during a slight break after gagging.

I leaned over and caressed her full breasts as she sucked me off, noisily and ardently.

"Let's go to my room," I said in an urgent manner.

I made her lay at the edge of the bed and knelt between her spread legs. She pulled her legs back with her hands, elevating the fleshy vulva

"Oooooooooh!" she cried out, as I straight away, poked my tongue past the lips of her vagina and moved it around in the wet chute. She bucked a little as my tongue probed her. I withdrew and moved to her fleshy inner thighs, licking and nibbling gently, careful not to leave any potential hickeys. I revisited the pussy, making long licks on and between the turgid brown lips, then chewing and biting into them, drawing pleased squeals out of her.

"Unnnnnnnh! I'm ready. Put it in me Marlon, please," I heard her say.

"Get on your knees, sweetie," I urged.

She did as I bade, leaving her feet and a part of her legs hanging over the edge of the mattress, her round ass stuck up high, beckoning penetration. I entered her slowly, then held her hips in a firm grip and began to move in her with short careful strokes. She moaned and cooed, telling me how much she was enjoying my dick in her pussy.

After a while I pulled out and began licking the pussy from behind and below, sometimes visiting the ass hole as well. She squealed ecstatically, twisting her posterior from side to side, unable to remain still against my pleasuring tongue and lips.

I got back into her, and she soon assured me I could go deeper. I did and it brought snarls out of her. I reached under and played with her clit, causing her to roll her hips.

"Give it to me harder, now, love ... give me a good pounding ... don't be afraid of hurting me."

I moved faster and deeper in her, while also, quickening the action of my fingers on her clit. I heard her repeating my name in short staccato bursts:

"Marlon ... Marlon ... Marlon ... Marlon ... oooooh, baby ... baby ... aiiiiie ... ohhhhhh, lord, aiiiiie."

Her body began to tremble, and sputtering sounds escaped her mouth as the orgasm coursed through her pregnancy bloated body.

"Let me get on my back," she whispered.

I pulled out and she lay on her back, lengthwise, along the edge of the bed. I remained with one foot on the floor but sitting with the other one along her inner side, as I supported her outer leg in the crook of my arm while holding up and pushing the inner leg, slightly back, my groin area pressed against her ass cheeks. I felt her hand fit my cock into her vagina and when she removed it, I began making quick, short jabs amidst her cries of pleasure.

"Yes, yes, yes, Marlon, baaaby ... oh lord, this is so sweet ... you got your baby sis on fire, brother. Ohhhhhh, damn! ... yes!"

I moved in Sheron's pussy quickly, now hugging both her legs in my arms, pressing her inner knees against my cheeks, turning my head every few seconds to bite and lick the flesh. I felt my orgasm coming and I sunk my tool deep into her, rolling my groin against the wall of flesh it was smashed against. I erupted and bit hard into a calf as my body shook and spurted.

"Don't pull out brother, stay in me a little while more. I feel like I will cum again. I remained in her as she asked, bumping and grinding against her groin until she gave a loud shriek and once again broke into a quivering mass of blood-reddened brown flesh.

A short while after she asked, "Are we a thing? ... you know, like lovers ... we gonna be doing this often?"

"You can bet on it, dear sis ... I'm not letting you out my life ... I'll be screwing you till you deliver and afterwards ... for as long as you like."

She said 'thanks', smiled broadly and turned on her side, lifting a breast and offering it to my mouth. I sucked on the nipple gently, drawing a little, strange tasting fluid and she closed her eyes, continuing to smile under the soft, sweet pressure. I stroked her side, thigh and hip and she soon fell asleep with me sucking her nipple.

About two hours later Sherona awakened with a start, scrambling to get up, but when she saw me next to her, smiled and relaxed, as memory and awareness of the situation came to her. I entered her from the back in a spooning position, my hand clasping a breast as I slowly stroked her long and deep for a long time, until she orgasmed again.

We cleaned up and my satisfied sister went to her own bed, smiling.

The next day, being Saturday, we were all at home, Eldon with a huge hangover, Sherona and I with an afterglow of ecstasy.

Around mid-afternoon we were all sitting in front of the TV, in different chairs, when Sherona picked up her phone and started talking, loud enough for me and her husband to hear. She laughed a couple of times and then from the gist of what followed we gathered that she was being invited to a baby shower.

When Sherona Put down her phone she turned to Eldon and asked him if he could take her to the baby shower, in another couple of hours; It was some fifteen miles away. She told him it was just to drop her off and come back for her later. Eldon said he wasn't up to it, because he wasn't fully recovered from the hangover. Sherona said a few heated words to him and sulking, got up and went toward the kitchen. Eldon turned to me and asked me if I could help him out by taking my sister to the shower. I told him I could, because I had intended going out later for a couple of hours.

When Sherona eventually rejoined us, still sulking, Eldon told her I would take her to the shower. Her face lit up, and she turned and gave me a loving look.

A little over two hours later, as it was just starting to get dark, we were cruising along the highway, heading for the shower, when Sherona turned to me and smiling, said:

12