Preggo Needs Ch. 01: Lost Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take us to hotel ... don't worry; I have the money to pay ... I need you inside of me badly."

Smiling, she put her hand below her stomach and between her legs. She patted herself and said:

"I can't wait to feel you here; I've been thinking about it all day."

"What about the shower?" I said, not really caring about any damn shower.

"What shower? ... there is no shower ... I wasn't speaking to anyone on the phone," she said, and then burst out laughing.

Amazed, I asked, "But what if he had agreed to take you?"

"I would have gotten dressed and everything, and then pretend to be feeling ill," she declared, laughing heartily.

"You're become a trickster ... and a sex addict ... and I love it," I told her.

"You, my dear sexy brother, are responsible for both of those conditions; you make me so hot, my mind has to come up with ways, good or bad, to deal with this fire you've ignited between my thighs ... pull over for a few seconds; I want to kiss you."

We were on a stretch of road without buildings, so, I pulled off the road onto the shoulder and leaned over. Sherona grabbed my head and kissed me passionately. She broke the kiss for a second, flung her legs wide, and said:

"Put your hand down there; feel me up brother."

I lowered a hand below the bulging belly, and found the heated, pulsating pussy. As my sister continued to kiss me I massaged her vulva with eager fingers, then moving aside the garment leg, slipped in a finger.

"Whoooh! You've got magic fingers, bro ... but let's not waste time; find us that hotel."

Inside the hotel, the moment the door closed behind us, Sherona grabbed my head and pulled it down to resume the kissing we'd left off minutes earlier. With our mouths glued together we were both trying to simultaneously undress. I finished first and helped Sherona. She told me to lay on my back, and as I did so she kneeled by my side and began kissing and licking me all over. She nibbled on my nipples till they were sore; chewed my pecs and arms and shoulders. Licked my armpits, sucked my toes and my balls, before straddling me and fitting my cock into her dripping pussy.

With her swollen, black tipped bubbies hanging and bouncing inches away from my face and her inflated belly pressing down on mine Sherona began a steady ride, pushing back and forth, round and round. I grabbed the bouncing bubbies and massaged them. She smiled at me and whispered:

"Mr. magic fingers."

She quickened her pace and I got into the game, thrusting upward as she hissed and snarled. Without dislodging my cock, she somehow managed, in her limiting condition, to spin around. she rode me reverse cowgirl style, and I massaged her round, fleshy ass. I wet a finger with saliva and slipped two joints into her anal tube as she rode. She giggled, then squealed delightedly as I worked the bit of finger in her tight little hole. With the piece of finger teasing her anus, she rode faster and growled louder.

Eventually she leaned all the way back on her hands, slowly rolling her fattened hips, and waist, and while one of my hands reached around to twirl a hard nipple the other hand twirled and flitted her engorged clit, that stood out like a tiny penis. When she climaxed, she shouted my name.

She got onto her side near the edge of the bed, backing me, and I lifted one of her legs straight up. I stood with one foot on the floor and the other on the bed over and around her stomach, fitting myself into a scissors position, keeping her leg elevated with both my hands as my hips moved quickly, drilling her hole with brisk, short jabs that had her moaning passionately. As I drilled away in the satiny hole, I saw her raise a hand and began twirling an elongated nipple. That sight took me to a greater level of excitement, and I dropped the uplifted leg, but still in the scissors position I leaned forward, wrapped her up and pummeled away with deeper-boring strokes until I growled throatily and began shooting jism inside of my lovely, pregnant sister.

We remained in the hotel for three hours, before heading back home.

"How long do baby showers generally run for?" I asked Sherona as we were driving home.

"I haven't a clue, and don't give a damn ... this shower I just attended lasted three hours ... I got nicely wet and that's all that concerns me."

When we got home we discovered that Eldon had gone out. Sherona took a quick shower and changed into a 'decent' nightie. She lay back on a sofa and lifted the nightie hem. Listening out for Eldon's possible return I ate Sherona's pussy till she climaxed, and then we both ate a late-night snack and went to our respective beds.

12