All Comments on 'Pregnancy Hangups Ch. 02'

by fidget1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Not bad for your first story. I have read both chapters and saw right away that the husband was not mentioned in the hypnosis video. I knew that was part of the plan and that was ok. The first chapter was dedicated to the build up as it should be. The 2nd chapter was better as she acted on the video. I liked the story line and the characters. Thanks for your time and imagination.

fidget1fidget1almost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

I'm glad you've enjoyed the story so far! Thanks for taking the time to let me know your thoughts. The final chapter is pending approval, so it should hopefully be up soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The hypnosis didn’t say anything about becoming a single mom.

Just because you want something doesn’t mean you throw common sense out the window!

Being a mom is hard work. Being a single mom is even worse but becoming a single mom with kids by different dads is a fucking nightmare especially for the kids.

And why wouldn’t Jill want Don to give her children? Why would she be turned off by that?

fidget1fidget1almost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your feedback. I'll try to improve my tagging.

I've known lots of women who wanted children that were freaked out by the idea of pregnancy. It's a scary process, and I think it's completely reasonable for Jill to want to give Don kids but be too scared to go through with it.

To your first point, acting against one's best interests because they've been programmed to do so, especially when they know they shouldn't, is part of the kink for me. I agree that single motherhood is incredibly tough, and I hope society eases that burden in the near future, but this is a story written to titillate, and sometimes the best titillation comes from bad decisions.

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the story. I'll try to improve my tagging next time so that people who might not be interested can tell more easily.

TheTonyFungaTheTonyFungaalmost 4 years ago
It is tagged Mind Control

Your story is great. How somebody forgets this is an erotic mind control story is mind boggling, no pun intended. The very essence of this category is people not having sensible control of their own mind. Love your twist with the person responsible for their own programming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very sexy

The description of the penetration, the seductive, building need which causes them to go further than intended was very hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfidget1@fidget1
I write short, erotic stories that heavily feature a loss of control. These are usually told with a focus on the victim, and often the events of the story will be the unintended consequences of the victim's own actions. I try to post a story or new chapter at least once every ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES