All Comments on 'Pregnancy Hangups Ch. 03'

by fidget1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brilliant story

Great writing, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

A resolution, a true rarity on this site. But still plenty of room for more story. Maybe Jill accidentally forward the first video to her contact list. From their it spreads in the wild to all females with a screen to watch it on.

TheTonyFungaTheTonyFungaabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Nice and tidy. Looking forward to more of your stories.

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 4 years ago
Nice story

Good job on your first story! It was very enjoyable and I think you handled the hypnosis very well. I hope you keep writing!

NicealloverNicealloverover 1 year ago

This is a very good first attempt. It’s a fun story wher everyone is happy getting what they crave. I would have introduced a negative emotion, some conflict to be resolved later to make it more interesting. For example, Don finding out one of the babies is not his or some jealousy between the friends.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago
and more please?

Excellent story; I look forward to further episodes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfidget1@fidget1
I write short, erotic stories that heavily feature a loss of control. These are usually told with a focus on the victim, and often the events of the story will be the unintended consequences of the victim's own actions. I try to post a story or new chapter at least once every ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES