Pregnancy Sex in The Nursery

Story Info
Married couple fucks hard while wife is 6 months pregnant.
2.2k words
4.26
22.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I've explained in past stories, my husband and I enjoy primal, ritualistic sex. Now that I'm 6 months pregnant with our baby, my husband's desire for me is out of this world.

I've heard it said that women are either uninterested in sex during pregnancy, or they can't get enough. Luckily for me (and my husband) - I crave my husband's cock like never before. I want him to fuck me like an animal, asking him often to pound my pregnant pussy raw. No matter how he makes me cum, I'm addicted to his cock and his tongue.

I'm fairly petite, of moderate height and an athletic build. I've always been blonde. I used to be a dancer, so I've always taken care of my body. I had breast augmentation surgery in my 20s, so while I do consider myself modest - my breasts are perfect. I've certainly gained more weight and curves in my pregnancy, but my husband worships my body as I carry his child.

My belly has grown a lot in the last 6 months, but I'm still petite. Many of my friends have told me if they saw me from behind & didn't know me, they wouldn't know I was expecting.

In real life, I am incredibly independent, successful, and intelligent. My husband knows this, and couldn't be more proud of me. However, early in our marriage, we both decided that for now, I'd submit to him in the bedroom. I'd let him lead, and I'd play the part of an eager whore wife, who sucks her husband's cock on command and takes ultimate pleasure in letting him impregnate her. In my last story, I told you all about our breeding ritual, and our night of fucking that got me pregnant. It was one of the most beautiful nights of my life.

Pregnancy sex is no joke, though. Or rather, the need for it. I've legitimately asked my husband to pull the car over so I can bounce on his cock. I crave him in every way.

A few nights ago, I needed sex more than I've ever needed it in my life. I decided to go in to the nursery and sit on the floor, completely naked, vibrator in hand - waiting for my husband.

Finally, I heard him come in to the house. He called for me, and I let him know I was in the nursery. I spread my legs wide, leaned back a little, and massaged my pussy with my vibrator, just waiting for my husband to discover me.

As he walked around the corner, I was edging near an orgasm.

"Hi, honey. How was - " he stopped in his tracks, eyes fixated on my wet pussy.

"Hi, daddy..." I said, breathlessly. I continued to work my pussy with my vibrator.

"Baby what are you - "

"Shhhhhh, daddy...I'm almost there."

He took a step forward. "Baby, let me - "

"Stop. Stay there, daddy. You're going to watch mommy cum. From right where you're standing..."

He looked stunned in the best way possible. Normally I was submissive in the traditional way, but I wanted to put a twist on that.

"Every day, daddy, I think about my duty to you, as your wife..." I breathed. He kept his eyes locked on my exposed cunt.

"And everyday, I'm reminded that my body is yours. This pussy? Yours. These breasts? Yours. My gorgeous little asshole..." I said as a whisper, widening my legs and moving my vibrator down to touch my anal opening, "yes, that's daddy's gorgeous little asshole."

I could see my husband's cock through his pants, and it was rock hard. Watching his pregnant wife pleasure herself in his baby's nursery, all while talking about how all of her most intimate parts belong to him. I have to say - it was some of my best work.

"What do you think, daddy? You can use your words now." I asked.

"My angel," he managed. "My beautiful, sexy wife..." he trailed off. "Watching you play with yourself here, carrying the baby I fucked in to you...I could explode," he said.

I smiled.

"Baby, please...let me watch you fuck yourself. I'll do anything to watch you fuck yourself..." he begged.

The problem was, this vibrator wasn't a dildo. It wasn't meant to be inside me. I quickly had an idea, though.

"What daddy wants, daddy gets," I whispered, smiling devilishly.

With that, I reached to my side, under the crib, and found a basket of toys. Out of that basket, I pulled out a silvery metal baby rattle.

"Jesus fucking christ, Teal..." my husband exclaimed, the second he realized what I was about to do. I put the silver toy in to my mouth, getting it wet with saliva. Then, I moved it to the entrance of my pussy. I shook the rattle.

"I'm going to fuck my pregnant pussy with our baby's rattle, in our baby's nursery, and when our baby girl gets here...I want you to picture me wide open on this floor, and remember how much of a whore your slut wife really is," I said with conviction.

With eyes wide, my husband watched as I slammed the baby rattle deep in to my cunt.

"FUCK. Oh fuck, daddy..." I screamed as I threw my head back in pleasure. I saw my husband move to the rocking chair, and take his cock out. He was ferociously beating himself off at the sight of his pregnant wife's swollen pussy being fucked with a baby rattle.

"Daddy. DADDY. Fuck, mommy's pussy is so full. It's so full, daddy. It feels so fucking good..." I continued to fuck myself relentlessly.

"Fuck, Teal..." my husband whispered, eyes locked on me. "This is the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen..."

"Tell me how to fuck myself, daddy...tell me how mommy needs to be fucked..."

His eyes rolled back as he beat his cock. "Your ass, Teal..." he managed. "Fuck your pregnant asshole with the rattle, sweetheart," he ordered.

I stared at him, and wondered if the rattle would fit inside my ass.

"Daddy, I don't know if - "

"Do as your husband says. That rattle needs to be inserted in to your asshole, immediately, or I am going to come shove it inside you. And I can guarantee it's going to hurt if I need to take charge," my husband said, knowing his assertion of authority would drive me wild.

"Yes, daddy..." I said, smiling.

I moved the rattle to my tight pucker. My husband and I made eye contact.

"I love you, sweetheart..." he said. "Now be daddy's good whore, and push that rattle in to your tight, gorgeous asshole."

I took a deep breath, and pushed it inside me. I legitimately screamed, in equal parts pain and pleasure.

"Daddy...fuck, daddy. I did it. I pushed it inside my asshole for you, daddy..." I said in a bit of a whiny, vocal-fried voice, because I knew my husband would nearly cum.

With the rattle still inside me, I switched up the tempo and crawled towards my husband. I quickly took his length in my mouth, ferociously sucking his huge cock.

"Teal, baby...holy FUCK, Teal..." he whispered, as he held my hair in to a pony tail while I sucked him off in the rocking chair. I had other plans, though.

I stood up, and mounted my husband's lap, facing him. I pulled my husband in to a deep session of french kissing.

"You're going to fuck my pregnant pussy deeply, here in our daughter's room," I whispered between tongue kisses, "while our baby's rattle is deep in your wife's tight little asshole," he french kissed me deeply.

He immediately lowered me on to his monster cock.

"Fuck, Clint. You fuck mommy so good..." I moaned.

I bounced on my husband's cock, feeling the intensity of the double penetration. Even inside my asshole, we could hear the sound of the rattle shaking.

I bounced on my husband's cock as we french kissed.

"Shake the rattle, baby. Bounce hard on daddy's dick like a good little whore wife."

"I fucking love being your whore wife, baby. What other woman could take a monster cock deep in her cunt, with our daughter's toy up her asshole, 6 months pregnant?" I whispered between kisses.

"Only my fucking slut wife. My baby girl's whore of a mother..." he said sternly, looking in to my eyes passionately.

"Oh god, baby. Fuck..." I moaned, getting wetter with the way he was speaking to me.

"Bounce that rattle, baby. I want to hear it shake in your asshole," my husband said against my lips.

I pounded my pussy down on his cock. I could hear the rattle shaking violently in my tight little asshole.

"Fuck, Teal. Swallow that huge cock up in to your tight, pregnant cunt..." my husband instructed.

"I want you to finish me on the nursery floor, daddy," I whispered to my husband. "Please, Clint..." I begged. "Make me cum on the floor of our baby girl's room..."

Clint scooped me up in his strong arms, and laid me on my back on the floor. My belly was still small enough that my husband could fuck me missionary without issue.

In one smooth motion, my knees were spread and at my chest. My husband admired the beautiful silver handle protruding from his wife's asshole.

"Take it out, daddy..." I begged.

My husband grabbed the handle, and slowly began to pull the rattle out. However, he stopped as the largest part of the rattle expanded my hole, stretching me open. I cried out in pain and pleasure.

"Shhhhh...good girl, sweetheart. Good girl. Feel it stretch, baby. That's it. Feel that asshole open up wide. That's my good girl," my husband coached.

Clint spent a few minutes moving the rattle with the tiniest of movements, in an effort to pleasure me, his beloved wife. To be honest, after I got used to the feeling, it felt fucking incredible. I loved when he was responsible for and in control of my pleasure. Clint knew I was close to orgasm, so he employed a tactic that worked on me all too often: he spoke to me sweetly and romantically, right in the middle of something filthy.

"We're going to have a baby soon, sweetheart," he said as he kissed me, still wiggling the rattle in my ass.

"I know..." I whispered, eyes welling up full of emotion.

"You're going to he a mommy soon, and I'm going to fuck my baby's mother relentlessly in this room again, the second we are cleared to fuck after our six week check up," he whispered to me.

Without warning, my husband pulled the rattle from my asshole, and immediately replaced it with his cock. And, when I say replaced it: I mean, he BURIED his cock in my asshole.

Pure. Fucking. Ecstasy.

"JESUS CHRIST, BABY..." he screamed out, as I moaned.

"CLINT. FUCK, baby. Fuck that ass up, daddy. Fuck it SO deeply. Fuck your wife's pregnant fucking asshole," I said through clenched teeth, as I held my legs open wide for my husband, in the position of birth.

"Baby...your ass. I'm so deep in your asshole. It feels fucking incredible. Tell daddy who this hole belongs to..."

"My asshole belongs to you, daddy. It's yours. I pleasured myself in front of you because I am YOURS. If I beat my cunt up, you deserve to watch. If I stick toys in to my shithole, you deserve to see what I'm inserting. My pussy is yours. My ass is yours. MY WOMB IS YOURS. I'm forever your wife. Forever your FUCK WHORE. Dump your cum in me. USE ME. FILL MY ASS, DADDY! FILL MOMMY'S ASSHOLE!" I scream, desperately.

"FUCK, BABY. FUCK. That's so fucking hot. You're forever my slut wife. I'M CUMMING, DEEP IN YOUR ASS. FUCK, TEAL. CUM WITH ME, SWEETHEART! FUCK..."

I felt hot cum shoot inside of my asshole, deeply - as my husband let out a gutteral moan as he came. I could feel myself ready to cum, too.

"Oh god. Oh my god. I'M GOING TO FUCKING SQUIRT, BABY. FUCK. FUCK..."

My husband withdrew his cock from my asshole quickly, and opened his mouth wide at the entrance to my pussy. I sat up a little, legs wide open, and held his head close to me.

"FUCK. Fuck, daddy. FUCK. Here it comes. CLINT..." I screamed my husband's name as I came. And came. And came.

It was a gorgeous moment to remember: squirting my delicious pregnancy cum in to my husband's eager open mouth, on the floor of our baby's nursery.

"Baby..." my husband moaned, as he lapped up my cum. "My sweet baby. Your cum tastes so extra fucking good when you're pregnant," he whispered, tongue kissing my pussy with grateful eagerness.

I laid there for awhile, legs spread, letting my husband savor the taste of our love. I stared up at the baby mobile, smiling that we'd officially christened the nursery. And also, knowing I'd now be keeping a spare rattle - just for mommy, of course - in every room of our house.