Sharing is Caring

Story Info
Wife's pregenant friend needs attention.
5.9k words
4.52
71k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
n2anal78
n2anal78
977 Followers

Author's Note : I would like to thank the patient editing help of Todger65.

I can remember the day Kristen found out she was pregnant. She came running into our house smiling and bouncing for joy for a hug with her best friend, my wife Tania. She and her husband, Rick, had been trying for months to get pregnant and they were becoming concerned it was something that would never happen for them.

I smiled at their joy, knowing what it was to be a parent and what it meant to know you were going to be having a child; I was happy for them. Our own two kids were only three years old and one year old and so they would be good playmates for Kristen & Rick's child.

I'm almost certain Kristen told Tania before she told her own husband but I'm not too sure of that as I'm not nearly as close with Rick as the two women are to each other. Rick and I only know each other through our wives and while we get along okay when we hang out, we don't really share the same interests.

The girls on the other hand have been best friends since grade school and I've actually known Tania and Kristen almost the same amount of time as I'd been introduced to both of them by a mutual friend at the same party in high school. Before I'd worked up the courage to ask my future wife out on our first date, I'd also been considering asking Kristen out, and in the end chose to ask Tania because I felt Kristen was perhaps a little shier (both were pretty shy and quiet). I also got the impression that Kristen may have been a touch scared of me. I'd only admitted this fact to my wife a couple years after we'd been dating, and she'd smiled and simply said 'I'm glad it was me you decided on' and that was it.

During High school and college I went out with both Kristen and Tania together almost as frequently as I went on dates with just Tania, and I'm pretty sure Kristen spent more time with Tania overall than I did until after we were engaged. After Kristen started dating Rick, we did a couple of double dates but not too many and still about half the time it was Kristen, Tania & I hanging out together so I guess at this point I have gotten to be closer to Kristen than anyone but my wife.

Around about the 4th or 5th month I noticed Kristen was coming over more frequently than usual, before this my wife and her would go out shopping or some other girls only activity a couple times a month, but I wouldn't see her actually come over to our house more than once a month. Now she was coming over at least once a week and I finally asked Tania if I was imagining things.

"No you're not, Rick keeps upsetting her and she feels better just hanging out with us so she doesn't rip his throat out or something."

"Oh the 'no guy can get it all right all the time', thing especially with a pregnant woman?" I asked.

"A little of that I'm sure but..."

"What Hun?"

"I dunno, it's like he's being extra insensitive, I know you pissed me off a couple times while I was pregnant, both with cause and without but he's doing it a lot and I don't think it's all her."

"What do you mean?"

"He keeps saying, 'I sure hope you lose all that weight when the baby's out'..."

"What the fuck?!" I asked in shock, "and she hasn't killed him yet? She's a goddamn saint!"

"He doesn't want to have sex with her while she's pregnant, it grosses him out she says." My wife continued with a small smile.

"He's fucking nuts. Kristen looks hot pregnant."

"Oh really?" My wife asked with arched eyebrows.

"Oh come off it!" I said as I gave my wife's ass a quick pinch that made her giggle. "You know she does, you've said it yourself. Like you, she's got all the preggo in her boobs and belly. She should be wearing serious cleavage shirts and show off those girls a little more."

"You'll get no argument from me; I think she just needs some support and maybe a little show of affection."

"She should already know, but be sure she does that she is always welcome in our house." I said firmly, feeling strangely protective, as if it were Tania being brought to tears.

"I've told her as much, and in fact she's coming over tonight. Think you can squeeze her in for dinner?"

"I'm making pasta and meatballs, you could invite all our friends over and I'd have enough." I said with a crooked smile.

"Great!" Tania says with a matching smile, "Oh, mom and dad want to have a day with the boys tomorrow so they are picking them up before dinner, around 6:30."

"The house to ourselves tonight? Sounds like fun." I said, knowing Kristen wasn't one to stay out late she'd probably leave by 10 or 11.

"Oh do you have some ideas?" Tania asked with a raised eyebrow and a shake of her hips.

"You know I always do; hot stuff."

Tania laughed as she leaned in closer to give me a hug, and a quick ear nibble, "You're still my little horn dog aren't you?" She whispered.

"Always." I said with a laugh and then turned into her and gave her a deep kiss.

The kiss was then interrupted with the crash of some children's toy or another and immediate crying from the youngest.

"Parenting begins again," My wife said with a smile.

Another hour later and Tania's folks were loading the boys into the car seats in the back of their car; after hugs and kisses good-bye, the house was quiet. Another half-hour later and Kristen was coming in our front door, "hello?"

"Come on in! Dinner's almost ready." I announced from the kitchen.

Dinner passed with pleasant conversation and then we moved to the living room and popped in a movie, tonight was girl's choice so they picked a romantic comedy.

We, all three of us, sat on the couch, I sat in the corner of where the chaise lounge met the main couch, my wife on the chaise, leaning her back against me, and Kristen sitting one cushion over from me, putting her feet up on the foot stool. We weren't five minutes into the movie before Tania and I simultaneously asked if Kristen was alright as she kept shifting her position on the couch.

"I should have brought my back support pillow; my back is killing me." She said.

"Screw some dumb back support pillow. Come over here, lean your back against Dave. He's better than any pillow, just the right amount of cushion and yet firm, plus he's heated."

"I dunno, that seems a little weird; I mean he's your husband."

"That's right, he's my husband and I'm telling you to use him." Tania says.

"I'm right here, can you not talk about me..." I start, before I'm cut off.

"Shut-up honey." My wife says with a smile, "Hold up your arm and let her snuggle into you."

Kristen and I looked at each other and we both knew arguing with my wife was pretty futile once her mind was set. I lifted my left arm and Kristen scooted back into me putting her legs up on the couch and as she leaned into me I wrapped my arm around her similar to how my other arm was already around my wife.

Kristen sighed, "This is better." She agreed as my wife hit play and the movie resumed playing.

Through the entire movie the three us remained like that and I found it difficult to keep my mind off the tender softness of two beautiful women leaning into me.

As the movie ended Tania turned into me a little more and began talking girl talk with Kristen. After a little back and forth Kristen similarly turned so now she was leaning more into me, and now I could feel the breasts of both women pressed against my chest.

"...Rick just doesn't find me attractive anymore." I tuned into the conversation to hear Kristen say before she started to cry, "I'm just fat and ugly."

"That's ridiculous!" I blurted without thinking.

The conversation went silent with both women looking up at me, Kristen still sniffing a little and Tania smiling slightly.

"I uh, mean uh, that is..." I mumble somewhat incoherently.

"Go ahead Hun, I think she needs to hear it from a man since she refuses to believe me."

"Kris, you are hot." I finally got out past a tongue that suddenly felt two sizes too big, and without much feeling. "You are a pretty woman, and one hot pregnant one. I think you are as sexy pregnant as Tania was and I didn't think anyone else could pull that off. If Rick can't see that, then, well, he's an idiot."

The look of shock on Kristen's face was clearly written; other than a small smile, my wife's face was virtually unreadable.

"You think I'm sexy? Even like this?" Kristen asked incredulously.

"Yes, very." I responded, and I could see a smile replace the tears.

"Thank-you, now if you could give me the massage and 'release' I need."

"Massage?" I asked.

"My legs, they are always crampy..."

"Why can't he?" Tania asks, "He's very good at massage."

"Yeah, why not?" I asked.

"Really? If you do I won't want to leave."

"Then don't." Tania said, as she began to get up off the couch. "Rick is out this whole weekend so you will be alone in your own house. We have a spare bedroom, after your massage relaxes you, you can sleep here."

"That sounds kinda great actually."

"It's decided then, I'm heading on up to bed. I'm done." Tania said then she motioned me over to her by the stairs.

"Love you sweetheart, be up in a little." I said as I gave her a kiss.

"Don't rush, take your time, and be sure she goes to bed relaxed, just don't forget our rules." Tania whispered in my ear, and she gave me a meaningful look before going up the stairs to our bedroom.

"Are you really willing to give my legs a massage?" Kristen asked, clearly uncertain but her eyes looked hopeful and she was already lying down on the couch, only slightly propped up by a couple of pillows.

"Of course," I said with my best encouraging smile as I moved around the couch to kneel down next to her, "I am here to serve you this evening."

"You guys are really the best." Kristen said with a sigh of relief.

"I'm going to need you to take those jeans off though."

Her eyes opened in surprised shock, "are you kidding?"

"No. How do you expect a decent massage through those? I've seen you in a bikini several times so no need to be shy now."

"I suppose you're right, are you sure you won't mind seeing me...?"

I laughed reassuringly, "I wouldn't 'mind' seeing all of you. I meant it when I said you look hot."

She flushed, as she started to and then I helped her shimmy her way out of her pants. She was wearing a simple black cotton bikini panty and looked a little nervous being pants-less.

"Just relax; I've seen this much and more every time you've come over for a swim."

"I wasn't fat then." She said with a sort of dejected tone.

"Not fat, pregnant, and it looks good on you, here..." And I pulled her shirt up above her rounded belly, I lightly ran my hand over it "this is all you have gained, it's all baby, and boobs," as my eyes pointed towards her still covered breasts.

Again she flushed, but this time it seemed with pleasure and I could sense her relax with the light touch of my fingers gently gliding over her belly.

I ran my hands down from her belly along her legs until I was nearly to her feet. I began at her calves, slowly, gently massaging them, just trying to find where the knots were, I slid my hands up to her thighs and she sighed a bit as I started feeling out where the cramps were in her thighs, as I worked towards her inner thighs she spread her legs to allow me better access. Then I returned to her calves for the serious massage to begin, since she had liked the light touch over her belly, I ran my hands up her thighs over her belly, and back down her legs. As I passed over her panty clad hips I heard her gasp a little which was then quickly followed by a soft sigh on both the way up and down.

I slowly began working on the tight spots in her calves, gently but firmly loosening them up. As I felt a knot succumb to my ministrations, I'd hear a sigh of relief come from Kristen who was enjoying my efforts with her eyes closed.

Once her calves felt completely free of knots I slowly worked my way up to her thighs, working the closer one first, I let my mind drift away as I let my hands and arms get into a rhythm. After her near thigh seemed loosened up, I began to go to work on her further one reaching across the closer leg, working first the far side starting near her knee then working my way, up and in.

It took a little while before I realized what had been soft sighs from releasing cramps had become soft little moans. I looked up and saw Kristen's eyes were still closed, but when I looked down I saw that as I was working her upper thigh my hand was rubbing against her panty clad pussy. Already a slight moist spot had appeared and she seemed to be absently lifting her hips slightly up; her body wanting just that little more stimulation.

I remembered how sexually active Tania had been during her pregnancies, her sex drive had been turned to hyper-drive, and I was beginning to suspect Kristen had too; she just didn't have a willing outlet.

As the knot I was working loosened up I decided to try something to help her out. I ran my hands up her inner thighs along her pantry line, and then back down the outside of her thighs; I repeated the motion a couple times each one earning a ghostly lift of her hips and a soft sighing moan.

I went back to gently massaging her thigh, now concentrating less on her thigh and more on letting my hand rub and press against her dampening pussy. Her eyes remained closed but the lifting of her hips became more insistent as she ground her pussy harder and harder against my hand and her moans became a little more pronounced and consistent.

Emboldened, I kept my right hand massaging her thigh, but my left began running over her panty clad cunt, slowly increasing pressure as she continued to press herself against my hand. She obviously was nearly desperate for a much needed release.

I hooked my fingers in her waist band and pulled her panties down to her knees in a single pull, her eyes flashed open in shock but I smiled at her as my hand slid along her wet slit pressing gently on her engorged clit, she moaned softly her eyes half closing for a moment.

"We can't..." She whispered, her eyes showing a war within her between her needs and not wanting to cross a boundary.

I softly shushed her as I continued to work my fingers along her moist slit, working my fingers on longer deeper strokes that elicited still more moans.

She seemed to still be struggling within herself for control, "Just relax and enjoy for a little while." I said softly, reassuringly.

As my finger rubbed her clit again she moaned and closed her eyes as she lifted her hips into my fingers again.

With this sign of surrender I began giving her womanhood undivided attention, my left hand continued to slip and slide between her lips, brushing and rubbing her hard clit on every pass. I also began to work the index finger of my right hand into her welcoming hole, sliding it in and out slowly, each stroke going a little deeper.

Kristen's breathing got deeper with each passing moment, and her hips were now really lifting off the couch as she lost herself in the sensations of her pussy and began to just let herself hump into my fingers. I worked a second finger into her hungry cunt and began to drive them into her. I could smell her womanly scent fill the air as her excitement continued to rise.

I used my fingers to gently massage her clit, and that was her final release. Kristin screamed out in ecstasy as she came into my hands, thrashing on the couch in the throes of an orgasm, almost as if she'd never cum before.

I continued to gently brush and rub her wet pussy as she slowly came down breathing deeply. I took my fingers from her, licking them clean and enjoying her flavor.

Slowly her eyes fluttered open as she came back to herself, "oh god! What have we done? What am I gonna tell Tania? I don't know what came over me..."

"Calm down, don't worry. You don't have to tell Tania anything. In the morning I'll tell her everything."

"You're going to tell your wife you cheated on her with her best friend?"

"I didn't cheat."

"What?!? What do you call what just happened?"

"A massage," I smiled reassuringly, "maybe a little more thorough than most, and certainly not legal to charge for in this state," I said this with a smile and wink that seemed to relieve some of her tension, "but it was exactly what you needed. I didn't have any sex so how could I have cheated? Tania would agree, trust me."

"Really? But I did cheat on Rick."

"Nope." I said with another smile, "at least not by mine or Tania's reckoning."

"Now how is that?" Kristen already seemed less panicked and was back to her relaxed state.

"He's unwilling to take care of your needs, so you simply found someone willing to do so. No emotional thing, just a much needed release he is apparently unwilling to provide you with."

"Makes sense I guess," Kristen said thinking it thru before giving me a smile, "is there any way I can repay you?"

"No." I said firmly as I got off the floor with a smile. "Anything you'd do for me would be cheating because Tania is willing to do anything to satisfy my desires, just as I will for her."

"Anything?" There seemed a lot of curiosity in that simple word.

"Tonight is just about you, no thanks are necessary. Go on up to bed, get a good night's sleep and we'll see you in the morning."

"I don't have PJ's..." She started as she tried to sit-up.

I helped Kristen to her feet, "I'll loan you a shirt and a pair of boxers, okay?"

"Perfect." She said with a shy smile trying to cover her naked womanhood.

I took her upstairs with a small smile as her legs were looking a little wobbly beneath her. I retrieved the shirt and boxers; and then gave her a chaste kiss on the cheek. She took the clothes with her into the spare bedroom closing the door behind herself, going to what would probably be the best night of sleep she'd had in weeks.

I finished cleaning up, then went upstairs, stripped down to my boxers and climbed under the covers wrapping my arms around my wife's warm body pressing my hard cock against her ass as I kissed the back of her neck.

"Were you able to help Kristen relax?" I could hear the smile in my wife's tone as she pressed her ass back against me.

"Yes, you totally set us up didn't you?" I said as I ground myself back into her.

"Me?" She asked in a none too innocent tone as she wiggled her ass back into me, exciting me even more. "She needed that, thank-you honey."

"You must be the only wife in the world who would be thanking her husband for fingering her friend." I said as I began rubbing my hard-on into her.

"Yeah, I am pretty awesome." My wife said as she laughed a little before she turned to face me and began using her hand to stroke my cock. "Was it hard to follow the rules?"

"Yes," I admitted as I moaned a little. "I really wanted to lick her."

Tania pressed her lips to mine, sucking my tongue into her mouth. "I see you couldn't resist a taste."

"I had to clean my fingers somehow." I said with a smile.

"Pervert." My wife teased as she reached inside my waistband to grab hold of my shaft.

I moaned as I humped into her hand, "forever your pervert," I responded.

Tania gave me a softer, slower kiss, her tongue delicately playing with mine, as she continued to gently stroke my hard on. "Again, thank-you. I think you've done more for her than you know."

"What do you mean?" I asked quietly.

"Her self-esteem, building sexual tension, and she really did need the leg massage too. She deserves a man like you as much as I do."

"She loves Rick."

"She loves what Rick represents. I know you are pretty oblivious, like all guys, but she's been attracted to you since college, that's why she dated Rick, he looks kinda like you and she somehow thought that's what she wanted/needed."

n2anal78
n2anal78
977 Followers
12