Pregnant Honeymoon

Story Info
A Young pregnant couple on their countryside honeymoon.
8.8k words
4.57
23.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louisesy
Louisesy
681 Followers

All characters in this work of fiction are eighteen years of age and older. This story is also protected under copyright and only Literotica have my permission to print this story.

It was a honeymoon break like no other. My husband Jack and I were twenty-two years old. With our baby girl growing inside me we married a week before our little countryside trip. Because I was going on eight months pregnant we didn't want to go abroad to any of the usual honeymoon destinations.

We agreed on an idyllic, isolated cottage in the middle of nowhere. As long as we could act fast in an emergency we didn't want anyone disturbing us. We found a lovely remote place in deep west Wales and booked it ready for the first weekend after we married.

The wedding was small and cosy. Being pregnant I didn't want all the fuss and hassle of a big wedding. We only had forty guests for the day and evening. My body wasn't up for partying until all hours.

On the Friday morning, a week after we wed, Jack and I drove hand in hand the full length of the M4 motorway, and more, until we reached the quiet, remote cottage in west Wales. It looked just like the photographs on the website. We arrived around midday to be greeted by the owners Gwyn and Rhona.

They were close to retirement age and ran a nearby dairy farm. The cottage was their pension fund they told us.

Rhona was a mother of four and a grandmother of six. She gave me her personal phone number and said I was to call her at anytime of the day if I needed anything. Gwyn was lovely to, although I caught him looking at me closely for longer than was normal.

I'd always been used to men checking me out. I'm not some stunning supermodel. Far from it. I'm 5ft 6" with long brown hair and blue eyes. I'm also curvy. Being pregnant made me feel fat. My boobs had swollen, along with everything else, and I was filling E cup bras instead of my normal D cup bras.

This of course excited Jack and every other guy who had a fetish or attraction for pregnant women. I got used to it, wearing unflattering maternity clothes most of the time anyway. And guys weren't really pervy towards me. Like Gwyn, they were pleasant, but their eyes told me more than their mouths did.

Rhona showed us around the cottage and Gwyn showed us the hot tub and gas barbecue area. He said he would check the filters and chemical levels in the hot tub daily, but it would be early in the morning, so it was fresh and clean for us to use. After that they left us to it. Wishing us a lovely honeymoon.

The hot tub was the main attraction after remoteness. Having sought advice from my doctor I turned the temperature down to 35•C then Jack and I went inside to unpack the food and belongings we'd brought with us.

I had a good feeling about this trip. Being so far away from home felt great. We'd done our homework on the surrounding areas and mapped out the quickest route to the nearest hospital. We felt we had prepared for everything.

After our light lunch the hot tub had dropped in temperature, ready for Jack and me to truly begin our honeymoon. Had it been a public hot tub/jacuzzi I wouldn't have dared go in with what I'd brought with me, but as it was only the two of us, I thought I'd treat my husband on our honeymoon with a two-piece bikini set.

I'd bought the all-white suit online as a surprise. It had a bra shape top for the extra support my bigger boobs needed, and the bikini bottoms could sit high waist over my bump, or fold down for a lower cut. I told Jack to go on ahead while I got changed.

Expecting something boring, like a dark coloured one-piece costume, my husband was delighted when I appeared at the side of the hot tub and removed the huge towel from around my body.

"Ohhh wow!" he gasped. "You look hot as hell, Louise!"

"You like it?" I grinned, lapping up his appreciation.

"Yeah I do! I wish you could stay pregnant forever. You look so sexy with that bump and those massive tits."

"Thanks," I said sarcastically. "Do you know how hard it is being pregnant?"

Jack laughed as he took my hand and carefully helped me into the hot tub. It was family sized like the cottage was. It could easily sit six people comfortably. We had so much space I lowered my body into the water and made my way over to the opposite side, so we could spread our legs out and face each other.

"This is nice," I exhaled, relaxing the back of my head on the built in cushion.

"Mmm. I think this beats the Caribbean for a honeymoon, wouldn't you say?" Jack said, also resting his head back.

"I wouldn't go that far," I replied. "We'll do that as a family one day. We can take our little girl with us." I could already visualise the three of us together. Walking along the white sandy shores of some Caribbean beach.

"Yeah," Jack agreed. We'll do that."

We remained in our relaxing positions for the next ten minutes, exceeding the recommended time I should have been in the hot tub. I got out for a glass of water, wishing it could have been champagne, before taking a five-minute rest and getting back in again.

"Mmm, your nipples are showing," Jack grinned as he helped me back in.

I looked down at my boobs. My nipples were protruding through the fabric. My areoles were so large and dark, even they were starting to appear through the supposedly non-transparent white material.

"That's not supposed to happen," I laughed.

"You might as well take it off," Jack smirked, sitting me on his lap, facing him.

My boobs were too big and heavy to float. With the jets turned off, and no bubbles disturbing the surface of the water, they rested on my bump directly in front of my husbands face. He had that mischievous look in his eyes. I then felt his cock harden against the bottom of my bump.

"What if Rhona or Gwyn come back? I don't want them seeing me topless," I giggled.

"They won't come back. They've shown us around and told us what's what. Come on, Louise. Let's fuck right here in the hot tub. It's our honeymoon." Jack was excited.

I looked around as far as I could see. The hot tub was situated on the side of the cottage under a purpose-built gazebo. There was nothing around except the cottage to my right and the forest everywhere else. Rhona and Gwyn owned that forest. It was inside the boundary of their twenty acres of land.

"I'm not sure, Jack. I'd prefer to do it when it's dark with the gazebo lights off."

"It's just us here, Louise. There's nobody around for miles," Jack encouraged softly. He then kissed me and reached round my back to unhook the bikini top.

"If anybody sees us I'll kill you," I said in between kisses. Then my bikini top was removed from my body, rendering me topless inside the hot tub.

I have to admit it felt sexy and exciting. Before we married we had sex in Jack's car lots of times without getting caught, or at least we never knew if we were. I'd also given him a few blowjobs inside a cinema, and let him finger me during the odd raunchy scene.

Since being pregnant, however, sex was confined to the bedroom for practical reasons above anything else. In the early months of my pregnancy Jack was over protective of me, especially when it came to sex. When he realised I was stronger and more able than his caring nature gave me credit for, and especially when my bump began to show and my boobs began to swell, he changed his tune and wanted sex with me all the time.

I loved the attention and Jack never got frustrated with me when I didn't. I'd let him masturbate over my body if his needs were that great, but it was only now and again that happened.

Inside the hot tub my husband ran his fingers up and down my back while we kissed softly. It was sensual and romantic. The wildlife from the forest was active. It was a beautiful setting. Jack then brought his hands down to my arse and caressed it, moaning his arousal. I was becoming very aroused myself as our tongues danced inside each other's mouths.

The bikini was practical for a pregnant woman. It had no strings he could pull on for a quick a release, but it had plenty of stretch. Jack slipped his hands inside at the back to get a proper feel of my arse while I began to grind in his lap against his bulge. With my arms around his neck we kissed like that for several minutes.

My husband then moved his lips to my neck. I sighed as my head fell back, letting him softly kiss one of my favourite erogenous zones. His hands were still groping my arse inside the bikini bottoms. It was such a slow and sexy build up for what was to come.

Having woken my arousal fully, Jack then moved his kisses onto my chest, above my exposed breasts. I was loving the anticipation as he kissed back and forth along the top. We were moaning and sighing together as I rubbed myself against his bulge, pressing my bump into his toned torso.

Jack then pulled his hands out of my bikini bottoms and brought them round to my breasts. In one movement he lifted them out of the water and sucked on a nipple. I gasped then giggled, sitting up and placing my hands on my bump under the water.

As my husband feasted hungrily on my large nipples, I smoothed my hands down over our baby to find his hard cock through his shorts. It was too awkward a position to get a hand inside, so I massaged it through the material.

"Mmm," he groaned. "Stand up so we can take our bottoms off.

Careful not to slip and fall backwards, I stretched my legs to stand up. My bump rose above the surface as Jack slipped his shorts off and threw them on the side. I was smiling affectionately when he put his hands on my tummy and kissed it. This was more than sex. We were deeply in love and complete we each other. We'd created a life together but we still had needs.

With my husbands assistance we had my bikini bottoms off quickly. Standing naked I let him run his hands and eyes over my body for a few moments. It felt nice with nobody around for my miles and miles.

"I love you, Louise," Jack smiled into my eyes.

"I love you more," I smiled back.

"You look so hot standing there," he said, running his fingers up my legs and inside my thighs.

"Sorry, but I haven't shaved down there for a few days. It's becoming too much like hard work," I laughed.

"I like you with a bit of a bush," he grinned, tracing his fingertips over my mound.

I gasped and leaned forwards, grabbing his shoulders. My boobs swung out fast and hit him in the face. Jack laughed and took it as another opportunity to suck on my engorged nipples as he rubbed my pussy.

"Mmm," you're soaking," he smirked, taking my nipple back inside his mouth.

"Uhhhh, that feels so good," I moaned, enjoying his finger sliding along my slit.

I opened my legs a little more, allowing him better access. Jack groaned at the invite, gently working a finger inside my wet hole. I exhaled a deep moan and squeezed his shoulders. My body was heavy, being dragged down by my nearly eight-month baby bump and full breasts, but I didn't want my husbands finger to leave my pussy. It felt too good.

For the next few minutes I stood naked over my husband inside the hot tub, with nothing but forest and countryside around us, while he finger fucked me to a wonderful orgasm.

My body shook and trembled as the surrounding area carried my blissful moans away. I then fell onto Jack's lap panting for breath. The hot tub felt like a hundred degrees rather than thirty-five.

"Are you ok?" Jack kissed me.

"Yeah, I want you to fuck me," I sighed, raising myself up a few inches. "Put it inside me."

"My husband took hold of his cock and found my hole. I cupped under my boobs and closed my eyes as he rubbed the head into my slit. He was rock hard and ready. I was soaking wet and definitely ready.

"Sit down slowly. Take your time," he breathed.

I lowered my body and took an inch or two inside my aching pussy. I then came back up to make things a little more comfortable before I slowly sat down on my husbands hard cock properly. It's not the biggest but he wasn't average either. He always says it's average but it never feels average when I have it inside me.

As my pussy expanded around his shaft I moaned one long breath on my way down, until I was right down on his cock. We both moaned while I sat there for a moment.

I then closed my eyes and began moving my hips in gentle circles while Jack attended to my breasts once more. He groaned with my pussy and full weight clamped around his fully submerged cock, kissing and licking my dark areoles and solid nipples. It was amazing.

Wishing we could stay like that forever; I started making figure eight shapes with my hips in his lap. My husband groaned and squeezed my tits, warning me he was going to cum soon. I smiled a moan out and told him to do it. I didn't mind if he came too quickly.

My Jack was a good lover. If I made him cum too quickly from time time, then I was exciting him more than he could handle in that moment. That also felt amazing knowing I had that power. As long as it wasn't too often, which it wasn't.

Wrapping my arms around my husbands head, I suffocated him with my tits and ground harder on his cock. It caused his erection to rub against my g-spot and send me on my way to another orgasm. Jack sensed it felt good for me to. He moaned into my breasts and flicked his hips beneath me. It didn't cause much friction because I had all the control, but I still felt it, and it felt nice.

Looking straight ahead out of the hot tub and gazebo, and into the forest, I closed my eyes again and concentrated on Jack's cock inside me. Our breathing had become heavy and noisy as we moved up a few gears from making love to fucking.

Suddenly, so close to reaching my orgasm, I heard what sounded like a branch snap. My eyes flew open but my mind didn't slow my body down. I saw something move quickly in the forest but I didn't catch what or who it was. It could have been a person, an animal, or my imagination for all I knew, but it was definitely something. I saw the branches low down moving after they were disturbed.

My eyes focussed on those branches as I fucked my husband and moaned on his cock. The branches soon stopped moving and I wondered what was out there. Was it a local taking a stroll through the forest? Was it Rhona or Gwyn? Or was it just an animal looking for food? The thought we could be under the watchful eye of an opportunist voyeur increased my libido.

I sat back and began to ride my husband harder. He threw his head back, finally able to breath again, as I bounced on his cock looking straight ahead into the forest. The water was splashing around us as I and my pregnant tits bounced out of control. I desperately needed to cum. I realised I wanted somebody to be out there. The thought of being watched was helping me get off.

Then, Jack grabbed my tits, squeezing them hard as he thrust his hips upwards and held himself there. I felt his cock twitch in time with his grunts as I bounced on his cock, taking his cum right up inside me. Still looking out at the forest, and that one area in particular, I screamed out loud and joined my husband in cumming. We came together noisily before we collapsed in the hot tub. Any potential voyeur was forgotten.

His body sank back against the tub with me panting on top of him. It took a few moments before either of us could move again. Good job Gwyn cleaned the hot tub every morning, I thought, when I eventually climbed off my husband and pushed myself away. His cum was going to be everywhere inside that thing.

The rest of the day was spent in the garden soaking up the sun in our shorts and t-shirts, talking about our soon-to-born baby girl. We'd already agreed to name her Jessica. All we had to do now was keep looking after her until she was born. Even though it would still be a lifetime of looking after her.

In the evening we had dinner before settling down to watch a movie. Hardly a honeymoon you might say, but it was perfect for us. We were married and together, snuggled up romantically in a far away cottage. It was beautiful. It was all we needed.

The next morning the sunlight beaming through the parted curtains woke me. Slowly waking up I had a case of the pregnant horny hormones coming on, but Jack was out running through the forest. Wherever we went he brought his running gear with him to get his miles in.

That's ok, I thought, pulling back the covers and rolling onto my back. I raised my knees and spread my legs. A bit of self love was in order. I got my hand inside my damp knickers and found my clit. I was so horny I even pulled my nursing bra down, realising my plump pregnant mounds. Playing with my excited nipples and moaning loudly, I rubbed my clit until my body shook wildly on the bed in orgasm.

As I mentally came back down into my body, I heard creaking floorboards outside the bedroom door. My eyes flicked across the room to find it ajar. The clock on the wall said it was 8.05am. I wasn't expecting my husband back already.

"Jack?" I called out when I heard more creaking. I quickly put my tits away. "Jack? Is that you?"

I rolled out of bed and went to check. Nobody was there. As I walked across the short landing for the toilet I then heard what I thought was the front door closing quietly. I leaned over the bannister and called down to my husband once more, but again he didn't answer. Thinking I was imagining things like in the hot tub, I waddled into the toilet for a pee before returning to bed.

When Jack returned from his run he brought me breakfast in bed. "That forest is amazing," he stated. "From what I could see it's fenced off from the public. We should go for a walk later. I'd love to show it to you. You packed your walking shoes didn't you?"

"Yeah, but I can't go too far in my condition."

"You'll be fine. There's a path that goes right through it. It's not very hilly if we keep to it. I'm not suggesting we walk too far."

"Ok, why don't we both have a shower and then we can check it out together.

Showered and dressed into my maternity walking trousers, top, rainproof jacket and hiking shoes, my husband and I set off into the forest with the weather overcast but warm. We walked hand in hand taking in the peaceful sounds of nature. We were young but older than our years when it came to things like that.

Living in a big city we got away into the countryside as much as possible. Jack and I both had outdoorsy childhoods. Girl Guides and Scouts, camping and adventure play. It's why we choose that place above anywhere else for our pregnant honeymoon.

The walk turned out to be not too uncomfortable for me either. It was mostly flat forest. The biggest danger was getting whacked in the face by a branch if you weren't careful. We came across an opening which led onto a small field. It was deserted of buildings, animals and people, so we thought we better not cross over in case we were trespassing.

Continuing on through the forest I had to take a few breaks to rest and take on water. Jack was horny, daring me to suck his cock, but I was in no fit state to suck him off. If I got down on my knees I wouldn't have been able to get back up again. I could have sat back against a tree with him standing in front of me, but I decided not to after I'd satisfied myself that morning. We did fuck in the hot tub again a few hours later though.

By our third day we were settled into the cosy countryside cottage. It was pouring down with rain so we had a fun day playing board games in the lounge whilst eating junk food. By night time I was tired and in need of rest. I hadn't pushed myself but pregnancy had a tendency to that a lot of the time. I went to bed apologetically rejecting my husbands sexual advances.

The next morning, having denied my husband the night before, I took one look at the morning sunshine and jumped on a thought that popped into my head. I waited for Jack to return from his late morning run and shower before I sprung it on him.

Louisesy
Louisesy
681 Followers