Pregnant Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-huh," he whispered, tying the blindfold behind my head.

With no concept of time or space, I was lost inside the hot tub with only one thing on my mind. Nothing felt real except for the sensations running wild throughout my body.

"Ohh, Jack," I moaned, getting my hand down under my bump from the side.

My husband said nothing as I began to rub my clit. His hands came down over my shoulders and onto my breasts. I could hear his heavy excited breathing in my ear, adding to my own arousal as I rubbed my clit faster.

"I'm gonna cum!" I gasped, but my orgasm wasn't quite there yet.

My breasts were lifted up towards my face from underneath and groped. I exhaled through my nose and sighed desperately out though my mouth. Not being able to see also heightened my arousal. I could only feel and hear. It was intensely exciting and erotic.

The weight of my heavy breasts was felt again when they were dropped down my body and lifted and groped once more. My pussy was getting close to what she needed. An explosive orgasm by any means possible.

I then felt my husbands hands close in around my nipples. He positioned his fingers and squeezed them. Milk squirted again and again, sending me over the edge. I kept on rubbing my clit when my orgasm took over, climaxing and panting as my nipples were squeezed and milked.

As the ecstasy subsided Jack slid his hands back the way they came. I laid there satisfied and breathing heavy, well past the recommended time a pregnant woman should be in a hot tub for.

"That was amazing, Jack," I exhaled, waiting for him to untie the blindfold. Did you forget something on your way to the supermarket?"

My husband climbed into the hot tub and got down on his knees in the water. His silence added to the excitement as I realised he was only just getting started. He lifted my legs and my arse slid forward on the seat. To stop myself sliding under, I put my hands behind me and grabbed hold of the edge.

"This is so hot, Jack!" I moaned, gagging for him to fuck me.

I could hear my husbands ragged breathing, and I believed his silence and the blindfold was fantasy. I wasn't complaining when he put his cock to my entrance and his hands on my belly. I was so wet from my own pussy juice, the friction usually caused by having sex in water was minimal.

Jack rubbed my belly with his hands before squeezing my tits when he started pushing his cock right up inside me. "Uhhhhhh! Fuck! That feels bigger than normal!" I groaned, putting it down to the water after all.

However, once he had his cock in deeper than I was used to, my husband found it easier to fuck me. I gripped the edge of the hot tub and moaned. It felt so good. All I could do was take it. I couldn't really move as my tits were handled and my pussy filled. Jack squeezed behind my nipples, squirting more milk as he fucked me.

He did it again and then I felt his mouth clamp around the teat. The kinky bastard was feeding off my breast while he fucked me in the hot tub. Switching to the other breast, my husband did the same to the other teat. My tits felt so full as I breast fed him without being able to do anything about it.

The sensation was overwhelmingly hot and dirty. I started panting and groaning, enjoying everything about it. With his mouth sucking on my tits and drawing milk, and his cock harder than normal, fucking and stretching my pussy, I started to cum.

Jack backed away from milking me while I climaxed hard. I was even snorting at one point, as I strained to keep hold of the hot tub, but he had hold of my legs and I was trapped between him and the tub. His groans were stiffled and unrecognised. While I was delirious, consumed by the intense sex we were having.

"You need to cum, Jack. I'm fucked!" I exhaled, desperate for the next breath.

Then, my husband suddenly pulled out and stood up. He must have been so turned on like I was because I definitely didn't recognise his grunts. In fear of floating off, I remained gripped to the hot tub with my arse trying to slip off the seat.

I could feel that my bulging belly and swollen boobs were breaking the surface out of the water like hills, then I felt it land on me. Warm cum splashed my tits and chin before the rest covered my pregnant belly. I was surprised. Jack didn't like the idea of coming over my tummy with our baby inside, but he'd just covered it.

"Get my towel for me, Jack. I need to get out of here," I said, managing to finally sit myself up.

I heard the splashing of legs as he climbed out. I was expecting my towel to appear in my outstretched hand but it never materialised.

"Jack! My towel please," I clicked my fingers and waited a moment. "Jack!" I pulled off the blindfold. "Jack?"

I looked around but my husband wasn't there. Nobody was. I knew I hadn't dreamt it all. I had the blindfold in my hand and a body covered in cum to prove it.

"Jack?" I called out, gripped by fear. "Don't fuck around with me, Jack! It's not good for the baby! Jaaaaaack!"

When I looked across the front of the cottage and realised our car wasn't there, I stood up and covered the front of my breasts. I felt so exposed. I grabbed my bikini and towel then ran not very fast inside the cottage. I locked the front door, not thinking clearly, and went upstairs into the bedroom.

I did a rubbish job of drying myself before I put on my maternity pants and jumper. Who the hell was that out there with me. The calmness and clarity had vanished, leaving me anxious and confused. I remained sat on the end of the bed, rocking back and forth, watching the door for over an hour.

By the time my husband showed up I was an emotional wreck. I screamed in relief and grabbed him for security. "Where were you?"

"What's happened? What's wrong? I went to the supermarket. Louise?"

"I'm not staying here tonight! We need to pack up right now and leave!"

"Louise!" Jack snapped, grabbing my shoulders. "Tell me what happened!"

"I can't! Not yet! It's nothing! I don't know! We just need to get the hell out of here!"

"You're not making any sense? Did something happen while I was away?"

"I think someone really is out there stalking us, Jack! I don't feel safe here!"

"Not this again," he sighed. "What happened, Louise?"

"I don't know. I was in the hot tub and... and... I don't know what happened! All I know is this place is freaking me out. I want to go home, Jack!"

"How long we're you in the hot tub for?"

"Thirty, forty minutes. I don't know. Can we just go?"

"Fine. Let's pack up and go home. I'll call Rhona and Gwyn from the car. I'll tell them you aren't feeling very well. But no more hot tubs for you until after the baby is born. Ok?"

"I'm not going in one ever again!"

The drive home was sombre. I fell asleep for most of it, waking when I started dreaming about my 'experience'. Something did keep telling me it was all a dream, but that was impossible.

I definitely had sex in that hot tub with somebody, and it wasn't my husband.

A couple of weeks later we received a package in the post. It was from Gwyn. A box of special oils for bathtime. Thinking it was a kind gesture, Jack ran me a bath and added some to the water.

When I entered the bathroom and dropped my robe, I inhaled that strong earthy scent from my nightmare in the hot tub. It raised my anxiety levels and turned my nipples rock hard.

It also sent me into labour.