Pregnant Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got plans today?" he asked, eyeing up the picnic basket and blanket I was holding.

"I might have," I smiled. "I thought we could have lunch in that field we found the other day.

"Mmm, will dessert be provided?" he grinned, grabbing his crotch.

"You'll have to wait and see," I shrugged and smiled.

The rain had cleared, giving way to a pleasantly warm and sunny day. Since we'd been at the cottage we hadn't seen anyone. Gwyn had visited to do the hot tub but neither of us had seen him. Only god knows what time he was doing it.

Setting up the picnic in the field, close to the forest, incase we were trespassing on another farmers land, and he came chasing us with a pack of dogs or worse, my husband and me enjoyed the food I'd prepared. It was so nice and quiet.

Again, we talked about Jessica and our future. My parents were already on board to help me return to University to finish my teaching degree. I'd fallen pregnant by mistake, but we didn't see it that way. She was meant to be.

Jack had completed his apprenticeship as an electrician, he'd just started working at a power plant. It didn't pay great money to begin with, but once we were both fully qualified and experienced in our chosen fields then we expected to do well for ourselves. The future was bright as they say.

Having finished the food I laid down with my head on my husbands thighs. We were looking up at the clear blue sky, happy and content, enjoying the moment together. In my maternity dress I was rubbing my bump and smiling, while Jack stroked my hair talking to me.

The talk gradually got round to being playful, with my husband asking what was for dessert. I laughed having waited for the moment to change. It was time for the second part of our picnic. I sat up and told him to close his eyes. I then took the shawl I brought with me and tied it around his head.

"What are you doing?" he chuckled, letting me blindfold him.

"Just trust me," I happily said to him.

"Since when were you into kinky games?" I tied Jack's blindfold and stood up, waving my hand in front of his face.

"Can you see anything?" I checked.

"No. You just put a blindfold on me," my husband chuckled again, standing to join me on my feet.

"No peeking if you want me to suck your cock," I giggled, slowly removing my maternity dress. "You'll only spoil the fun if you do." I jokingly warned him, swapping my dress for the picnic blanket.

"I promise I won't peek." Jack grinned, standing in the field with his arms by his sides, blindfolded, waiting for my next move.

As he stood waiting I slowly disappeared into the forest in just my sandals, maternity knickers and bra.

"Louise?" he said my name, wondering if I was still there. He obviously sensed I had moved away. "Come on, what are you doing? The suspense is killing me."

Just inside the forest I unhooked my bra and hung it from a branch. I had to be careful and speedy. I then moved out of sight, catching my husband pulling the blindfold off.

"Louise? Where did you go?" he laughed, looking around the field before he realised there was only one place I could have really gone. The forest.

Losing sight of my husband I hid behind a tree and managed to remove my knickers. I hadn't thought this through properly, I realised, struggling with my bump.

"Louuuuiiiiiisssssse!" I heard Jack draw out my name, laughing. I knew he'd found my bra.

I threw my knickers onto the path and moved off about about five metres away, hiding behind another tree. I felt Jack was close by already. I knew I hadn't gotten very far in my condition, but oddly, the movement I heard heard felt and sounded closer than my husbands voice.

"You're being very naughty, Louise!" he continued laughing.

I wrapped the picnic blanket around my naked body, stretching it around my pregnant belly, then waited helplessly to be found. The footsteps I heard, breaking the twigs on the ground behind me, had the hairs on the back of neck standing on end. I could have sworn Jack was on the other side of the huge tree trunk I was using as my hiding place.

"Hummmm," Jack mused a few metres from me. Which way did you go?" he said to himself. I couldn't see him, but he was there on the path where I'd thrown my knickers.

Giggling, with my back up against the tree, something seemed to dash away from me. I moved my foot and ruffled some leaves, about to look, but it gave away my position.

"Well, well, well... what do we have here?" My husband came round to where I was standing, holding up my dress and bra. "Are you lost, Mrs?"

"I'm so sorry, Mr Farmer," I gasped. "I seem to have lost my clothes! This has never happened to me before!" I looked around, convinced something odd had just happened.

"I found your bra and dress, but to get them back you'll have to remove the blanket."

I looked at the ground where I thought I'd thrown my knickers, but they weren't there.

"But then you'll see me naked, Mr Farmer," I giggled playfully.

"Drop the blanket or I'll remove it myself," Jack threatened with a devilish smirk.

"You won't hurt me will you, Mr Farmer?" I teased, opening the blanket up. Jack grinned from ear to ear. I was naked except for my sandals.

"Mmm, what a beautiful belly you have, Mrs. Lay the blanket down, you're going to want to be comfortable in your sexy condition."

"B... bu... but what are you going to do?" I played scared.

"You're about to find out," my husband said with a straight face, pulling down his shorts as I doubled the blanket over before placing it on the ground. "Now get on your knees, Mrs. Cottage is the word you might want to use in an emergency."

Jack smiled once he gave me a safe word. He then pulled down his boxers and released his hard cock. On my knees by now, I licked my lips and grinned. With my tummy resting on the tops of my thighs, I wrapped a hand around my husbands cock and took him deep into my mouth.

"Ah! Mmm! Suck it, Mrs! Suck this farmers cock real good!"

I cupped Jack's balls and gave them a gentle massage while I stroked his cock into my mouth. I was really horny, closing my eyes and giving my husband one of my best effort blowjobs. Amongst his moans and fantasy words, involving me and a farmer, I heard movement around us. I detected a human presence rather than a wildlife one.

Blaming the noises on my imagination, starving any doubt or anxiety from getting stronger, I put them down to the natural environment as I worked my husbands cock like a pro would.

After a few minutes he was about to shoot his load. I'd been tasting his pre-cum for a while. He told me to get on all fours so the farmer could fuck the naked, pregnant damsel in distress. I giggled and got into position, putting my head down and arse up, whilst resting my heavy belly and breasts on the blanket. My husband grunted behind me as he positioned his cock to enter another hole of mine.

"You would look so hot getting fucked by a farmer, Louise. Rough and dirty out here in the forest whilst heavily pregnant."

"Uhhhhhhhhh," I groaned, feeling his full length push all the way inside me. "At least he wouldn't be able to get your wife pregnant," I sighed.

Jack chuckled, holding my hips before gently fucking me. "Mmm, yeah! He could cum deep inside you because you're already knocked up! Fuck that would be so hot!"

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Yes! Uh! Fuck me, Mr Farmer! Fuck me just like that!"

"Mmm! Ahhh! You came out here looking for cock didn't you? Ahhhhh! Fuck, yeah!"

"Yes! I wanted this! I'm a horny pregnant slut all the time! Ah! Ah! Fuck my pussy!"

"You dirty, pregnant slut. Married but out here looking for a dirty old farmer like me to find and fuck you!"

"Yes! Don't stop, Jack! I'm gonna cum!"

My husband pulled me up and fucked me harder. Everything was hanging down and swinging heavily. My sensitive nipples grazed the blanket and I started to orgasm. I felt so liberated inside the isolated forest I screamed, letting it all out as Jack pumped it all into my pussy.

"Shit that was insane, Louise!" he breathed, pulling out of me, leaving my pussy dripping cum onto the blanket. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah," I breathed back. "My body is killing me but that was fucking amazing!"

We laughed as Jack pulled his shorts up and then helped me to my feet. I heard those noises again, this time moving away from us.

"Did you hear that?" I panicked for the first time, putting my bra back on."

"Hear what?" Jack was busy helping me dress. He didn't seem too worried.

"I think someone is out here watching us?" I believed it, scanning around the forest as I put my maternity dress back on as quickly as possible.

"It's in your head," Jack chuckled. "There's nobody out here but us. We haven't seen anyone since we got here. Where's your knickers?"

"I left them on the path by the tree. "What about Gwyn? He cleans the hot tub every morning doesn't he?" I pulled the dress on and fixed my hair.

"There's no knickers on the path. Where did you throw them exactly?"

I rolled up the blanket and stepped onto the path. My husband was right. They weren't anywhere to be seen. "I'm telling you I left them right there!" I shouted, pointing at the spot where I was convinced I threw them.

Jack looked around the forest, beginning to believe we may not have been alone. "You must have thrown them further than you thought."

"Jack! I threw them right there so you had a trail to follow. Did you not see them?"

"No. Not since you put them on this morning. Come on, let's grab our stuff from the field and get back to the cottage."

What should have been a great day ended with my hormones going crazy for more sinister reasons. I became anxious around the cottage. I'd ignored my intuition from the start, blaming my imagination for all the sixth sense feelings I'd been having since we arrived. Whenever I went out into the garden after that it felt like we were being watched.

I reflected on my experiences. Inside the hot tub when we arrived. The noises I heard that morning inside the cottage, when I was alone masturbating in bed, and the role play sex in the forest itself. It all began to make sense to me as I believed it had all been real.

Wanting to get out of the cottage, Jack agreed to take me for a drive and look for a place to eat dinner. We found a quiet pub which served food and we ate a hearty steak and kidney pie with fresh vegetables and mash potato.

It was late for me when we returned to the dark cottage at 9pm, but I was so tired I didn't have the energy to worry about any stalkers. I crashed out almost straight away while Jack stayed up watching TV, keeping an eye on things.

I woke the next morning to the sounds of birds chirping outside. Beside the bed was a note from Jack telling me he'd gone for a short half an hour run. I pulled the duvet up close to my face and listened for any creepy noises, but none came. Apart from the birds outside I didn't hear anything until Jack came through the front door. I'd been on edge the entire time his sudden entry made me jump and screech in bed.

"Hey, Louise!" my husband shouted up the stairs. "Come and have a look at what I found!"

I pulled back the duvet and made my way downstairs. Jack was standing in the kitchen making breakfast. "What did you find?" I asked.

"Your knickers!" he laughed, nodding at them on the kitchen counter. "I found them just off the path in the undergrowth, close to where you said you threw them."

"But we checked everywhere in that area." I was puzzled. "I'm sure we did."

"Not to be disgusting, but I checked them. Apart from a bit of mud and... ur... a few discharge spots they look clean. So no weirdos lurking around in the forest stealing your underwear," Jack chuckled.

I picked them up and threw them into the wash basket. "At least now we know."

"Let's not ruin our last twenty fours here by getting lost in thought. It's natural to think someone is out there watching us. Look up how many horror films are based in woods with couples like us getting stalked and murdered in an isolated cabin."

"Yeah, because that helps my anxiety!" I said sarcastically.

My husband hugged me and told me to relax. It had been my imagination after all. We then sat and had breakfast. Having gotten rid of one problem I then discovered I had another one.

"What's wrong?" Jack asked. When I pulled on my nursing bra and looked inside it.

I felt it before I saw it. Yellow spotting on the material inside the bra for the first time during my pregnancy. "I'm leaking!" I moaned.

"Mmm, mommy's got milk," my husband responded. His response made me laugh.

"I'm going to need nursing pads today. How far away is the supermarket?"

"Twenty miles, give or take. Can't we get them at a local store?"

"They won't sell nursing pads at a local convenience store. It looks like it's going to rain heavy again today. I was hoping we could have another fun day inside before using the hot tub tonight," I sighed in frustration, not wanting to go on a two hour round trip on those country roads. They made me travel sick.

My husband being the kind man he is offered to get my nursing pads while I rested in front of the TV. No longer fearing we had a weirdo in the forest spying on us, I was ok with being by myself again.

"Did Gwyn check on the hot tub this morning?" I asked my husband.

"Yeah. I saw him for the first time this morning. We just said good morning and I told him I was going for a run, and that you were still in bed. He asked how you were coping, and then he told me he'd cleaned the filters and checked the chemical levels in the hot tub. That was it. He got in his Land Rover and drove off up the hill. Anyway, before I shower and head out, is there anything else we need besides nursing pads?"

"Have a look around the aisles. See if anything catches your eye for dinner. Otherwise I don't think so. We still have plenty left over."

"Ok. You rest up and I'll be as quick as I can. I'll probably be gone an hour or two though."

"I might have a dip in the hot tub," I suggested.

"Be careful going in there by yourself. Don't have it too hot and don't spend more than fifteen minutes in there either."

"Ok, Doctor Jack," I laughed. I thanked my lovely caring husband and got changed for the hot tub, while he went to the nearest supermarket to get me nursing pads for my leaky boobs.

I wore the same white bikini as the first day. I brought two sets with me and took turns using them while the other dried out. By the time I stepped out of the cottage it was just after 10.30am. The clouds had gotten darker and thicker. Rain appeared inevitable.

I hung up my towel and climbed into the hot tub, noticing a strange earthy aroma as I sat in the corner looking straight out at the forest. The scent grew stronger. It was a kind of sweet must-like scent. I got used to it pretty quickly and found I actually liked it. I hit the jets, closed my eyes and relaxed. I'd never known peace and quiet like it before. I knew being a mum I'd soon have none at all.

A few minutes into my soak I was completely relaxed. I opened my eyes and experienced calmness and clarity. I rubbed my baby bump and smiled. Then the heavens opened up and it began to pour down. The rain struck the gazebo, strangely adding to the calmness beneath it.

Being in the hot tub felt and smelt different to all the days before. Was it being on my own which caused that feeling? Was it because of the rain around me? Or was it my hormones? I quickly put it down to the latter because my libido was on one. Signals were being sent to my brain. I was getting aroused for no apparent reason.

A wry smile spread across my face. The scent was having a strange effect on me. I was so relaxed I didn't experience any fear of being on my own. In fact, it made it more exciting now I knew nobody was really out there in the forest. I sat up and removed my bikini top, setting my boobs free before laying back to caress them. I giggled, not recognising myself playing so openly on my own.

As you now know I have exhibitionist tendencies, but largely in fantasy and when I'm with my husband. This was very risky and dangerous if someone had actually been out there in the forest watching me. I'd be alone for at least an hour and a half, with no phone signal and nowhere to run.

Before getting in the hot tub those thoughts would have scared me, now they were arousing me as I rolled and tweaked my nipples. I actually became more and more excited as the earthy aroma seemed to intoxicate my scenes.

I raised my arse off the seat and removed my bikini bottoms. Naked, I sat back down and treated my entire body as a playground, rubbing my hands all over it. I started at my neck. With the lightest of touches I stroked the suppleness with my fingertips as if they were feathers.

The feather-like touch then travelled down to my chest. The mere thought of touching my breasts in that setting fired off pleasurable sensations inside them. My mounds came alive without me actually touching them. The anticipation was all they needed. I traced my fingertips down my sternum and sighed.

Then, looking out at the forest, with the sight and sound of the heavy rain all around me, I separated my hands and ran my fingertips out along the under curves of both breasts. Drawing light circles over their soft entirety, the sensitive nerves beneath the skins surface sent tingles up my spine.

Staring blissfully at the forest I imagined I was being watched. The thought sent my fingertips around the edge of my areoles, firing off head-to-toe chills. For the next few minutes I drew circles around the dark pigmented skin tone before moving inside.

My head swayed from left to right against the hot tub head rest. I was in some kind of foggy erotic dream I didn't want to wake up from. Someone was watching me in that dream. It was man. A fantasy developed and quickly grew in strength. The fear of not knowing if someone was watching was now a desire for someone to be watching.

A man was out there taking a stroll. Actually, he was one of those geeky bird watchers I decided. He'd taken shelter from the rain under a thick tree. With nothing to do but wait out the bad weather, he notices the cottage. Glancing nonchalantly he sees the gazebo and hot tub. He can see me in the water, but I'm too far away for him see-me-see-me, so he uses his binoculars for a closer inspection.

The second-best moment I'd been teasing myself towards arrived. My nipples. My large erect nipples. If there was a man out there watching me I wouldn't have stopped him from sucking on them. I was so horny I wanted my husband to be there, but any man would have done in that moment.

I licked the tips of my index fingers and gently rubbed them across the tops of my sensitive teats. I flicked them back and forth, arching my back and gasping. The teasing was becoming unbearable as I visualised the man in the forest with his binoculars pointed at me.

Stimulating my nipples felt so good. I started to squeeze them and tiny droplets of fluid leaked out. Moving my finger and thumbs behind the nipple, I squeezed harder and moaned. For the first time during my pregnancy milk squirted out.

I cupped my breasts, lifting and squeezing them. They felt heavy these past couple of months, which usually pained me, but as I weighed them in my hands it was a huge turn on.

I knew I needed to get out of the hot tub for mine and the baby's sake, but I was too far gone to stop myself. I released my breasts and traced my fingertips over my bump. It was hardly a bump anymore, and my little girl let me know it as she kicked away violently inside my bulging pregnant belly.

Then, a blindfold suddenly appeared around my eyes from behind me. Before I could react in terror I was instantly calmed by the sound of a soothing 'shhhhhh'.

"Jack," I gasped, spreading my legs as wide as I could.