Pregnant Lactating Sister Bang

Story Info
Cum for sis, milk for bro.
3.2k words
4.28
76.4k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
135 Followers

"Pregnant Lactating Sister Bang"

by J.D. Savanyu

I drove all the way from Richmond to my sister's house in Tampa, in a record heat wave. Playing some smooth jazz and trying to forget all those whiny stories by VCU writing majors. Carrie greets me on her front porch with a big smile, wearing a loose fitting white romper dress. She's a twenty-something natural redhead, eight months pregnant with big milk-swollen boobies, but still pretty as hell.

"Hey, Jakey! I've missed you sooo much!" she beams, kissing me square on the lips. "Come on in, sweetie. Ya gotta see the baay-bee!" she croons, imitating that annoying lady on Seinfeld.

She leads me through a small living room and kitchen with all kinds of shit strewn about haphazardly. Just what you'd expect from a single mother. We go quietly upstairs to a small guest bedroom with a crib in the corner, containing Lucy Sky Harrison. The radiant eleven month-old baby dozes peacefully under a pink blanket, with the soothing sound of river rapids playing on nearby speakers.

"Isn't little Sky-Sky just adorable?" Carrie whispers.

"Like mother, like daughter."

"Aw, you're too kind," she giggles while hugging me and stroking my biceps. Carrie was always madly in love with me, and vice-versa, even when we were little kids. One of my earliest memories is having a "pretend wedding" with my sister in the backyard of our parents' house in Saint Petersburg. Our highly affectionate bond stayed strong all the way through high school. Many other teenagers wondered if we were commiting incest. We were never that affectionate, but our relationship definitely wasn't "normal."

"I downloaded a ten-hour river sound from YouTube," Carrie says. "It makes Lucy sleep like a log, and drowns out other noises to keep her asleep."

"That's the only thing YouTube is good for," I remark.

"Come on, bro, it's hot as hell today. Let's have a cold drink."

She leads me back downstairs, clears the crap off her sofa, and cracks open a cold bottle of cheap red wine.

"Here you go, Jakey. I'm all preggers, so you're drinking for two," she beams while handing me a glass full of fermented grape juice. Her awkward child-laden body plops down on the sofa, and she takes a sip from her own glass of nonalcoholic pink lemonade. Her coffee table is covered with People magazines and breast milk pumps.

"Thanks, sis, I really need this drink after a long hard semester. Being an MFA writing professor gives me a steady paycheck, but too many headaches."

"The whole literary industry is going down the toilet. I'm so glad I went to law school instead."

Carrie sighs pleasantly, tosses her shiny ginger bangs, and strokes her hot sweaty legs below her white dress. I can't help staring at them, and she notices my gaze with a sweet giggle. I take a bigger sip of wine.

"Damn, I'm sweating up a storm," she groans. "Do you mind if I take off my dress?"

Holy shit. "Uhh... no, I don't mind. Whatever makes you comfortable."

She gets up and lifts that loose white romper right over her head, revealing a white bra over her big swollen breasts, and white "granny panties" beneath her bulging belly. She's still a perfect ten, even in the third trimester. My dick starts getting hard, and I try real hard to stop it.

"Why don't you take off that stuffy professor suit?"

"Uh... well... wow," I stammer incredulously.

"Come on, it's nothing I haven't seen before on those Florida beaches."

"You're right. We had a lot of fun back then, wrestling in the waves."

"I always won those wrestling matches," she boasts proudly. I get up and strip reluctantly down to my boxer shorts, savoring a light tropical breeze on my bare flesh through an open window with a great view of palm trees in her backyard

"My my," Carrie murmurs in admiration. "I haven't seen those big muscles before!"

"Yeah, I've been hitting the weight machines at the VCU gym. It's the best form of anger management."

"You're becoming a big strong He-Man, just like my old boyfriend."

"Say, why did you break up with Charlie?"

"I didn't. He just walked out the door, right after I told him I was pregnant with his second child."

"Fucking deadbeat asshole," I mutter. The alcohol is starting to kick in, unleashing my true savagely sarcastic personality.

"My sentiments exactly." She scoots closer, and rests her head on my left shoulder. "Life is a lot harder without him, and I'm so lonely."

"Me too. There's nothing going on in the romance department up in Richmond."

"Aw, poor baby. No gothy lit chicks are hitting on Professor Harrison," she says playfully.

"They are hitting on me, but I don't feel like hitting back anymore. I'm tired of fast women and stupid fantasies. I need a real, dependable lover. Someone who's still there for me after the fun stops."

"Someone like me, darling," she says sweetly, and plants another kiss on my lips.

"But you're my sister. You have to love me, so that doesn't count."

"Oh yes it does."

She giggles again, then she straddles my lap and drapes her arms loosely around my neck, with her big baby belly pressing against my washboard six-pack. Whoa!

"What are you doing, Carrie?"

"Getting frisky. I want to take our relationship to the next level, baby."

Oh my god, oh my god. "But you're my... sister!"

"I'm also your biggest fantasy. I've been reading all those sex stories you've been posting on Literotica. They're so hot, and all those slutty redheads are obviously based on me."

"Those girls are just... just..."

"Everything you need. Come on, Jake. I want your cock so bad. I've wanted it for so long."

"Oh my god, you can't be serious." (But I've felt the same way just as long, and just as badly.)

"You know I'm serious, bro."

She kisses me passionately, and my dick gets fully hard against her panties. This is so fucking crazy. I have to stop it, but the alcohol and years of taboo fantasies urge me onward. She pulls back and massages my firm pectorals with a naughty grin.

"My favorite story is 'Redhead Bunny Girl Bukkake.' You made that Playboy Club waitress real sweet and funny. And her gangbang with ten porn stars in a Vegas penthouse? Damn, what a ride. I've been masturbating to that every night!"

She kisses me harder, and my resistance quickly melts. The baby hormones are driving her crazy, and I have to find out how crazy.

"Holy shit, girl. How far is this incest gonna go?"

"All the way, bro. It's not like you can make me more pregnant."

"God fucking damn," I groan in utter disbelief. "All right, all right. But just this one time."

"Sure, baby, just a one-time roll in the hay. Let's make the most of it."

She kisses me again, with arousal pushing the last traces of revulsion out of my mind.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours," she says in a naughty girlish tone. I get up and get naked, and she whistles in admiration at my long prick.

"Nice package, bro. You used to be a flabby dork, but now you're a real man."

She stands up slowly and shucks off her lingerie while humming pleasantly. Her pale milky DD tits are fucking incredible, with traces of actual milk glistening on each pointy pink nipple.

"Not bad, sis. Your milkshake always brought the boys to the yard."

She grabs my dick right away, stroking the upper four inches slowly but firmly.

"Damn, girl, you so crazy."

"Look who's talking."

She grabs my balls with the other hand, making me gasp with perverted pleasure. The sense of danger makes it twice as sweet. Hoping like hell our parents don't pay us a surprise visit from across the bridge in Saint Petersburg.

"It's not healthy, Jake. Writing lots of stories about dirty sluts like your sister, and throwing them all over the web. I'm getting that taboo temptation out of your system, so you can move on to better ideas."

She gets down on her knees nice and slow, and slides three out of eight inches between her full red lips, rocking her beautiful red head gently back and forth.

"Fuck yeah, Carrie. Suck your brother's dick real good."

She keeps slurping my schlong slowly but surely, with just the right amount of suction, nibbling, and tongue play, sending me to cloud nine.

"Oh fuck, the rumors were true. You give the best blowjob in Tampa Bay."

My head swims through a wide array of sex scenes from my stories. That kinky cowgirl Kelly Kross gave great fictional hummers, but this is the real deal.

"Crazy fucking bitch," I growl, getting into my usual dominant character, even if my sexual partner happens to be my sister. "I'm gonna fuck your face!"

I grab her red bangs with both hands, and thrust away while growling. She growls right back, vibrating every inch of my dick. Getting my balls quickly in a tight knot, and making me forget how illegal and immoral this is. I want to make it last, so I slow down for a little, speed back up, slow down again, then speed up again.

"I wanna pound those big fucking tits. Get your ass down on the couch!"

"Yes sir, my beloved brother," she giggles sweetly. She plops down on the orange cushions, then I kneel down astride her, straddling her wide flabby child-bearing hips. I squeeze her tits against my dick, making it disappear beneath two big fleshy mountains. I titty-fuck her fast, then slow, then fast, then slow.

"Fuck yeah, bro! Bang those boobies like Jack the Milkman!" she shouts, referencing one of my period pieces about a 1950's milk delivery guy who fucks a desperate housewife.

"God damn, you're so fucking hot. I bet Charley is kicking his own ass for dumping you."

"Fuck that asshole Chuck! I'm banging him out of your system."

I squeeze her tits harder, and a trickle of white stuff oozes out of her nipples, making drool ooze out of my mouth.

"Come on, I know you want to wet-nurse your sister. Get your lips on those nips."

I plunge down to her jugs and bury my face in warmy pillowy Himalayas of happiness. Nuzzling her left nipple with instinctive fervor, getting a hot blast of mammary fluid that tastes like heavily sweetened almond milk. I growl under my breath while stroking her other breast with one hand and stroking my cock with the other. I swallow it down and nibble those nips for more and more milk, getting a nice dairy treat after an eight-hour fast. The last thing I ate was a chorizo sausage biscuit with pepper jack cheese at "South of the Border" off I-95 in South Carolina. I washed down that spicy breakfast sandwich with a cool creamy chocolate milkshake.

"Good boy, Jakey," she coos in a comforting motherly tone, stroking my curly brown hair. "Getting a warm meal, and giving momma exactly what she wants."

She lets me nurse away for a minute, then she taps me on the back of the head.

"All right, that's enough. Save some for the baby."

I pull back, wipe off an awesome milk mustache, and slap her flabby left thigh. "Spread those sexy legs, bitch. I know you want to get hammered by your brother."

"Hell yeah. Fuck me better than Chuck."

She assumes the doggy-style position on the orange couch, with her tits and baby belly drooping down in all their stretch-marked glory. That would turn off most guys for sure, but it turns me up to the max. Her pussy and asshole wink at me so invitingly. I slide my dick slowly up the former, loving that familiar enveloping moist warmth, and laughing at the absurdity of the situation.

"Oh my fucking god. I can't believe I'm fucking my goddamn sister."

"Believe it, boy! Shut up and pound my pregnant pussy!"

I pound away like I always do, slamming her tight wet twat while trying not to picture a tiny human floating in goo at the other end. I stay focused by smacking her flabby ass cheeks firmly and repeatedly.

"Who's your daddy, you fucking pervy slut?"

"You're my daddy, bro!"

I fuck and spank her harder, never as locked in as I am right now.

"Naughty fucking bitch! You fucking love this taboo shit."

"Fuck yeah, I needed this so bad. Fucking break my pussy!"

I spank her yet again, and she arches her back in masochistic ecstasy.

"Spank me harder! Turn my naughty ass red!"

I keep whacking those flabby mounds of flesh with my hands while pounding them with my thighs, loving how the smacking sounds reverberate off the bare walls of her small semi-suburban ranch house. I hear the distant sound of a school bus slowing to a squeaky halt, and dropping off a bunch of giggling schoolgirls. I grab Carrie's arms, yank them above her back, and hold them together at the wrists, turning her into a living wheelbarrow while fucking the shit out of her.

"Fuck yeah, bro, put me in a submission hold. Treat me like those kinky sluts in your stories."

I keep ramming her pussy at a steady rapid clip, purging my deep well of frustration while picturing Sarah Sprouse, another hot redhead from one of my fiction classes at VCU. The one I used as a model for Chloe in "Billionaire Building BDSM." That perky Broadway actress who got bound, gagged, pussywhipped, and fucked hard on a sex swing, a thousand feet above Manhattan.

We both work up a heavy sweat in the hot humid room, with her dangling flesh swinging back and forth, back and forth. I try to hold back my load as long as possible, but the wild energy pushes me inevitably over the edge.

"Flip over, bitch. I'm gonna cum all over your big milky tits."

She flops awkwardly on her back, and I awkwardly assume the position for a facial finish, contorting my legs with one resting on the top ledge of the sofa and the other planted on the floor, to get around her preggers belly. I aim my dick toward one of her pointy pink nipples, and jerk off at full speed.

"Come on bro, bust those nuts on your hot sister. I've been dreaming about it for long. Let me fucking taste it!"

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oooh yeah, ooooooaaaah SHIIIIIIIIT! Ooooooh FUUUUUUUCK!"

It feels as good as it sounds, busting the best nut of my life. Blasting my sister's jugs with jizz while groaning cathartically, seeing stars on her bare white walls. She laps that man-milk into her mouth with her fingers, moaning in udder contentment. (Pun intended.) I squeeze those big boobies as hard as I can, getting a blast of hot milk all over my fingers, trickling down her chest and onto the orange couch cushions. I lick the hot sweet milk off one hand, then I shove the milky fingers on my other hand into her open mouth. She sucks those creamy digits like five little dicks, getting her fill of perversion.

"I know you love getting bitches off, bro. Jack my fucking clit!"

I reached down and flick her bean in a rapid blur, making her moan even louder. She quickly reaches an earth-shattering orgasm, squirting all over my abs, and making me feel so damn macho. Her groaning gradually subsides to dreamy murmuring.

"God damn, Jake, that was fucking awesome. You left me tired and sweaty and sore, just the way I like it."

"That was crazier than any porn story I ever wrote, or read, or watched."

"Non-fiction is better than fiction, in my humble opinion," she replies sweetly while playing with her clit.

"I've always fantasized about incest, but I've never written any stories about it. It just seemed too damn weird, even by my standards."

"You should write one about this. It'll get a ton of views on Literotica, including mine."

She sighs luxuriantly, and wipes the sweat off her forehead.

"I can't believe your baby slept through all that racket. That's one hell of a river video."

"I know, right? How did parents ever survive before the internet?"

The reminder of the rest of our family makes us sigh simultaneously. Waking us up to the harsh reality of being incestuous lovers in a deep south red state. Now comes the hard part: pretending like this never happened when we visit mom and dad in their seaside house.

"Come on sis, let's hit the showers."

I take her by the hand and lead her upstairs, passing the small room with little Lucy Sky Harrison. The cute baby is still sleeping like a log, floating down a virtual mountain river.

"Enjoy the high life while you got it, babe," I whisper sarcastically. Carrie giggles softly, then she grabs my flaccid penis and pulls me into the adjacent bathroom. We step into a small tub, and she turns on the cold water full blast. Incredibly refreshing on a record hot day. Raising goose bumps and raising my manhood. That hot celtic redhead grabs a bar of Irish Spring soap and lathers me up real good. The flowery aroma enhances my pleasant trance.

"So, bro," she beams, "was that really just a one-time roll in the hay?"

"Hell no. I'm gonna fuck you as many times as possible over the next five days, before I go back to Richmond."

"Goodie gumdrops!" she beams girlishly while lathering up my toned ass cheeks. "We're gonna have so much fun together, playing lots of dirty games on the playground."

"Damn, I love it when you talk like a naughty schoolgirl."

"I know you love this, too."

She lathers up my cock with Irish Spring, just like Alice in "Apartment 609." It quickly rises to full mast, and she strokes it slowly while squeezing hard, all the way up and down.

"Oh fuck," I groan while tilting my head back into the cold falling water. "Keep jerking, sis. I wanna blow another load on your baby bump."

She keeps jerking at a moderate tempo. The crackling creamy soapy sound mixes with the splashing shower water, driving me crazy.

"Faster, bitch! You know how I like it!"

She jacks my johnson as fast as she can, making me growl again while gazing at me with those big green fairy eyes. It feels so good, I don't even think about making it last.

"Get down on your knees, sis! Your bro is gonna blast your face!"

I let it rip once again, shooting a smaller wad right in the middle of her "preggers" belly. She fingers it into her mouth as I shudder and groan loudly, with cold H2O caressing my backside.

"Get ready for a five-day thrill ride, Carrie. We're gonna take a lot more showers before I march back up to the capital of the confederacy."

"Sounds like a good plan. When you come back for christmas, I'll have a new baby and a new boyfriend... hopefully."

"Try not to fall for another Charlie."

"Hell, I probably will. There's too many Charlies out there, and not enough Jakes."

JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
135 Followers