All Comments on 'Pregnant Lactating Sister Bang'

by JDSavanyu

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
NaughtyCaroline68NaughtyCaroline68about 1 year ago

So I just had to comment, your sister starts our pregnant, then you are looking at the 11 month old in the crib, and then she is in her third trimester.

NaughtyCaroline68NaughtyCaroline68about 1 year ago

I totally missed the 2nd kid, my bad

Car6555Car6555about 1 year ago

Heck, it's the south, play into the stereotype and let the parents be ok with it and her not get another man... Bro is dad to number 3 maybe? >:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Poorly written, choppy dialogue, and emotionally vacuous.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Wish you had set up a longer term romance. She's already thinking of other guys? Total slut I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Boobies? Women don't produce milk until the baby is born.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She already has her new boyfriend, she is just waiting until he knows it also.

Finish IN a pregnant woman, her hormones are going wild to bind her man to her, by design.

Good quickie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why did you call Jake the name Chuck?

Great premise for a hotter than hell story, but your word salad needs some croutons, onions, and graded cheese.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Any hotness of the sibling pregnancy sex and lactation kinks are totally killed by making the guy act and talk like some woman-hating psychopath as he's fucking her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous