Pregnant Milky Milf Ch. 05

Story Info
Meera must take desperate measures to save the company.
2.3k words
4.24
21.8k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost midnight and my husband had not returned home. He would usually call with some excuse about working late but tonight he did not even bother with that pretence.

I felt trapped in this loveless marriage as I looked over my son who was asleep in his bed. I walked back to my bedroom and thought about how I had let myself become trapped in this relationship.

It was then that I saw my phone ring and I thought about scolding my husband. But as I picked it up I realised it was Anand, my boss. I answered the phone in a professional manner, "Sir, why are you calling at this late hour?"

I tried to maintain a professional relationship but I always fell for his temptation. But thankfully he was now well behaved at work but sometimes I liked to encourage his attention.

He seemed panicky and this was different to his normal demeanour, "Meera, we have an urgent meeting in Tokyo. We must leave tonight. The future of the firm is on the line. My driver will be with you within the hour and bring you to the airport. I have no time to explain."

I became worried, "Sir, my husband is not home. I cannot leave my son alone."

He became exasperated, "Surely you have a maid that can look after him until your husband returns. This is not some game. You need to step up for the company or leave your job."

I could not believe he would speak to me like that. He was going to fire me just like that. I took a deep breath and calmed my nerves before I said something I would regret. Anand was not behaving his usual self and it must be something serious, "I will get my maid and I will be ready for your driver."

My maid was asleep downstairs and I awoke her and had her look after my son. I quickly packed somethings and left a note for my husband about an emergency at work.

The driver picked me up and took me straight to the airport. I met Anand and he looked dishevelled and sweaty. I went over to him and asked what happened. He waived a piece of paper at me. I felt like slapping him to calm him down but I took the paper and read it.

It was a fax from Takumo Finance and it only had one line:

"Upon a review of lending, your credit is immediately suspended."

It took me a few moments to realise but now I realised why he was in such a panicked state. The company would be facing closure by the weekend if the credit was not re-instated.

We were on the next flight to try and sort out this situation. We had no scheduled meeting but Anand had a good relationship with the director and he hoped he could talk him around.

He asked me to read the agreement and try to make an agenda for a meeting. I was reading the agreement with TF and the company reports. I was already familiar with the company finance reports but this was the first time I was looking at the agreement with TF.

Once we were in the hotel I was able to get to work on the points to be raised. The equipment was not like the office but I had to make do with a laptop and small printer.

I created a portfolio for the meeting and the reasons why the credit should be maintained. I had not slept and I was feeling lightheaded. I turned to Anand and presented the portfolio, "Sir, I have set out all the points for the meeting."

He said, "Meera I can always rely on you. We need to go now."

We went to the office and Anand tried to get a meeting with the director. The receptionist informed him that the director he was familiar with had retired and that the new director Mr Takumo would see him for no more than 10 minutes.

I could see Anand was already flustered and I was worried how he would handle this. Mr Takumo was a young gentleman and looked no older than 25. He was on the phone as we came in. He put up a finger in a way to ask us to wait. He seemed so rude and arrogant and I could already see Anand getting worked up.

We were already 5 minutes into the meeting when the phone call ended. He looked up and said, "Ah, so you must be Mr Chaggar. How can I help you?"

Of course he knew why we were here but he seemed to be toying with Anand and it began to annoy me. I felt like slapping the silly grin off his face. He seemed to only have this job because he was the son of the owner.

I could see Anand trying to keep his composure but he was too frazzled and he blurted out, "We had an agreement. We have never been late with our payments and now you send this bloody fax with no warning."

He smugly replied, "Mr Chaggar you must calm down. You see your company is what we consider medium to high risk borrower. We have re-assessed these borrowing agreements and they are simply no longer in our long term view."

I could see Anand go red with rage and I tried to step in and stick to the talking points I had set out for him, "Sir, I think you will find..."

Anand stuck out his arm in front of me in essence telling me to shut up as he raged, "Who do you think you bloody are? I had an agreement with you and I have not broken this agreement. You bloody upstart."

He grinned, "This 'bloody upstart' is the new director and you had no agreement with me. Now please see yourselves out before I call security."

I grabbed Anand's arm to stop him from becoming physical in that moment. We went back to the hotel and I had never seen Anand in this way. It hurt me to see him this upset and dejected. He was pacing the room and I stopped him, "You should have let me explain the points. I am going to go back to the office and explain the reasons to him again."

He said, "It will not change his mind."

I looked at him and said, "I must try something as this Friday the company will cease to exist."

I took my portfolio and headed towards the office. I knew I would not get another meeting so I snuck into the office. It was empty and he had left for the day. I could not help but snoop around as I could not let the day end like this. I found a letter addressed to Mr Takumo and it had an address on it. I had to find a way to convince him one way or the other.

I went to his apartment that evening to try to convince him. He opened the door in a robe and he seemed exasperated as he saw me, "Oh god. Do not tell me the idiotic Mr Chaggar is around the corner."

I did not like the way he spoke about Anand but I had to win him over for Anand, "He is not here. I just want the 10 minutes to explain why you are mistaken about our company being medium or high risk. I will then leave you alone."

I showed him my portfolio outlining the company's performance and market share. I showed the continued growth in the sector and the regular profits. I explained that any credit would be easily repaid and this would in fact make a sound investment.

After I had finished he nodded his head, "If these figures are correct then I agree that it is a low risk investment and I will turn on the credit...but before I do so..."

He opened his robe exposing his six pack and hard cock, "I want you to suck my cock. I have never fucked a fat ugly Indian bitch before."

My stomach turned at this repulsive arrogant dickhead. I could only think about Anand and I knew I had to do this for him.

I swallowed my pride and knew what I had to do.

***

Anand

The events of the meeting were weighing down on me as I thought about the future of the company. It did not even register with me that Meera was going to meet that evil Mr Takumo until she had left.

I could not let her do it. She meant more to me than the company and I would find another way to make the company survive.

I followed her but she had already left in a taxi for the office. I went to the office but as I arrived she was already taking another taxi. She was travelling in the opposite direction of the hotel. I asked the driver to follow the taxi as I needed to discover what was happening. I tried calling her but her phone was going to voicemail.

I was beginning to get worried and I saw the taxi pull into a block of high end apartments. I asked the driver to pull over when I saw Meera follow a couple into the building. Where was she going?

I went to a rooftop bar across from the apartments. It seemed like an upstate part of the city as I kept my eyes on the doors to the apartment complex. Something caught my eye in one of the apartments. It was then that I realised it was the young Mr Takumo. He had not covered the windows and the whole world could see into his apartment. He was wearing a robe. Did his vanity know any bounds?

I had a surprisingly good vantage point from my table at the back of the rooftop bar. He opened the door and in walked Meera. She gave the presentation that I should have let her in the first place. Why did I not let her take the lead? She was so talented and had made my job a lot easier since starting.

After her presentation she was pleased but then I saw her expression change and Mr Takumo opened his robe exposing his naked cock and body to Meera and the world as anyone that wanted to could see. I did not need to hear the words to know that he had propositioned Meera. I called her in a panic. Her phone was still going to voicemail.

I wanted to scream, "Don't do it." But I was in a crowded bar and I could only watch on in horror as she went over to him. Even from this distance I could see the tears in her eyes as she blew him. I was powerless to stop her and I could only watch on as she licked his cock and pumped it with her hands. Was she trying to make him cum to end it quicker?

I loved the way she worked her tongue around the head of a dick. She was a natural.

He then pulled her off his cock roughly and tore her thong from her body. He did not know how to appreciate her body. How could he neglect her breasts? The erect thick dark nipples that begged to be sucked? He would never enjoy the pleasures of her body the way I could. He then made her straddle him. There was no foreplay. No enjoyment. It was like watching a man exude power over a toy. She rode him and after a few strokes he pulled her off him and made her kneel before him. He then came over her face. He was such a disgusting human being.

She went to the bathroom to clean herself up. He then gave her a document as she left. I could see the pain in her face.

I got a taxi and headed back. I waited in the room for her to arrive. She made the ultimate sacrifice for me.

***

Meera

I arrived at the hotel room unsure about whether I could face Anand. I was stood outside the door and a million thoughts went through my mind but then I took the step. I opened the door and Anand was stood by the door. Had he been waiting there all this time?

He embraced me in a hug. No lust. No perversion. Just a human embrace and I felt something a million words could not describe.

I had been violated in the worst way but now I found an embrace I had never felt before from my husband or Anand. Was our relationship more than lust now?

Anand whispered, "You didn't have to go."

I had to sit down and he helped sit on the bed. I passed him the document to confirm that the credit agreement was renewed for 12 months.

He was not as happy as I thought. He asked, "What happened?"

I could see it on his face that he knew. I did not know how. It was almost as if he knew me better than myself, "It was my job. I had to do it."

He asked, "Did you do it for me?"

I could not admit to the feelings, "I did it for the company. We are just sex. I am married and you are married. We can only ever be just sex."

I could see the hurt on his face, "It isn't just sex to me. I am in love with you."

My heart was racing like never before. I felt it was going to explode. I ran back to my room in a flood of tears and curled up into a ball on the bed.

I had the most disgusting and degrading sex of my life. I was treated like chattel. I was called the most disgusting things. Why did I let myself be treated in such a way? I had to save the man I loved. A man I could never be with.